KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona

Page 3 of 3 First 123
  1. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    No wonder its hard to breathe..


    I have the onset of bronchitis. So have taken a tad off. Hopefully, I can get back to the gym tomorrow.

  2. The Female Terminator
    Rosie Chee's Avatar
    Stats
    5'1"  116 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Age
    30
    Posts
    16,186
    Rep Power
    493835
    Level
    76
    Lv. Percent
    53.41%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I have the onset of bronchitis. So have taken a tad off. Hopefully, I can get back to the gym tomorrow.
    Hope you get better ASAP, Jo

    ~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Yeah, I miss her when she isn't with me at the gym.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Not good at all! Get well KQ then come back and slay the weights some more...they arent going anywhere...unless your husband is stealing them lol.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Not good at all! Get well KQ then come back and slay the weights some more...they arent going anywhere...unless your husband is stealing them lol.
    No but someone may have left them in the sauna...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  6. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    1513187
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Got you in my thought and prayers hope you get well soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I have the onset of bronchitis. So have taken a tad off. Hopefully, I can get back to the gym tomorrow.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  7. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No but someone may have left them in the sauna...
    lifting in the sauna ..?, that's hardcore
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  8. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lifting in the sauna ..?, that's hardcore
    Ha some guys do or mostly take them in there to do side bends or something. I don't take them in there it is against the rules of the gym. I do crunches and stretching and push ups, dynamic oblique work, but I don't lift in there. ANY MORE THAT IS... Not since they changed the rules because people were leaving them in there or worse idiots dropping them in there and breaking the tiles.

    Jo is feeling better not perfect but definitely a little better, or at least coughing a little less. She will be coming to the gym and lifting with me tomorrow or that is the plan right now. I get my partner back WOOHOO!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  9. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee View Post
    Hope you get better ASAP, Jo

    ~Rosie~

    Thanks honey!!! How are you doing? How you feeling?


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah, I miss her when she isn't with me at the gym.
    I love you babe!!


    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Not good at all! Get well KQ then come back and slay the weights some more...they arent going anywhere...unless your husband is stealing them lol.
    e

    Thanks dear. He is too far ahead of me to get to where he is at. This darn set back just ticks me off..


    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No but someone may have left them in the sauna...

    GRRRRRRRR that soooo ticks me off when they do that..


    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Got you in my thought and prayers hope you get well soon!

    Thanks dear. I appreciate it.


    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    lifting in the sauna ..?, that's hardcore
    Oh it feels sooo good to move around with weight in there, stretches all the muscles adds a lil heat..

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Ha some guys do or mostly take them in there to do side bends or something. I don't take them in there it is against the rules of the gym. I do crunches and stretching and push ups, dynamic oblique work, but I don't lift in there. ANY MORE THAT IS... Not since they changed the rules because people were leaving them in there or worse idiots dropping them in there and breaking the tiles.

    Jo is feeling better not perfect but definitely a little better, or at least coughing a little less. She will be coming to the gym and lifting with me tomorrow or that is the plan right now. I get my partner back WOOHOO!!!!

    Babe you are so awesome. I love you so much. Thanks for being my hero, my strength, and completely my heart!! xoxo. I love you most days, and today you are in luck!!
  10. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Day 9 6/14/2012


    Hey all,
    I managed to get back. Although it was hard as hell, but I did it. On top of having coughing fits.. Poor girl that is usually there in the morning with us, kept asking if i was gonna make it..
    I took my dear old Crea-trona and went to town..

    Did the crazy giant set dumbbell workout.

    I did the elliptical for a warm up for 5:30 minutes and burned 56 calories.
    I used 15lb dumbbell for 20 reps times 3 sets... (Had to drop the weight because I was out for a week)

    Dead lifts
    Flat Bench
    Squats
    Wide Bent Over Rows (Elbows out)
    Romanian Dead Lifts
    Shrugs
    Arnold Press
    Lunge Squat
    Curls - Hammer & straight.

    Outter Hip abductions 60lb x 20reps x3 sets
    laying assisted abs BW x20 reps x3 sets on all 3 sides
    standing lower abs - BW x20 reps x3 sets.

    I do take the Crea-trona twice a day when i am not working out as well, the days i add are only the days i have been able to work out. I lost some muscle, but give me a couple more times in the gym and I will post new pics.

    Thanks all for the love and support, I truly appreciate it..
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    That's the way to power through, it will get easier from here but maybe very slowly...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  12. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's the way to power through, it will get easier from here but maybe very slowly...

    I do have to say, its easier to breathe today. Still having to use my inhaler, etc.. But at least it was the beginning stages of it.
  13. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    The Queen is a trooper if there ever was one. She finished the first rotation then had a coughing fit for about a minute, to the point of repeatedly gagging and everything. I stopped and asked her if she wanted to do a different workout so she could take a rest so she could breathe and she just says no, shakes it off and gets back to work.

    BEAST MODE!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  14. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

    I do have to say, its easier to breathe today. Still having to use my inhaler, etc.. But at least it was the beginning stages of it.
    The pattern for me is I get a lot better the first 3 to 4 days and then I hit a plateau that lasts 10 to 14 days, but mine is chronic so you may not face the same problem and heal quicker...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  15. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    The pattern for me is I get a lot better the first 3 to 4 days and then I hit a plateau that lasts 10 to 14 days, but mine is chronic so you may not face the same problem and heal quicker...
    When my bronchitis gets bad i am screwed up for weeks too. Last time I had it bad i was out of work for a week and couldn't breathe very well for 6 weeks. Was forbidden to workout for a month. I have scar tissue from having bad asthmatic bronchitis as a kid so it makes it pretty bad when i get it if I don't catch it immediately. I do not hesitate finding my inhaler or getting on some prednisone now if I start having a dry cough.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    When my bronchitis gets bad i am screwed up for weeks too. Last time I had it bad i was out of work for a week and couldn't breathe very well for 6 weeks. Was forbidden to workout for a month. I have scar tissue from having bad asthmatic bronchitis as a kid so it makes it pretty bad when i get it if I don't catch it immediately. I do not hesitate finding my inhaler or getting on some prednisone now if I start having a dry cough.
    Yah that has got to be it for me too, since I have refused antibiotics it has gotten faster to heal though.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  17. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Certainly I don't take antibiotics unless I need to. That particular time though my lungs were so bad they got a little fluid in them they were extremely close to hospitalizing me. I was at a job where they were doing lay offs so I didn't want to stay home sick. Kept working until I almost passed out on the floor all purple. Someone got me an inhaler then my friend took me to the doctor because i couldn't drive.

    Most of the time my bronchitis stems from allergies and a post nasal drip so antibiotics do nothing for it.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  18. Elite Member
    packers6211's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Posts
    5,057
    Rep Power
    1513187
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    65.87%
    Achievements Posting AuthorityActivity AuthorityActivity ProPosting Pro

    Ahh yeah that's what's up girl!! Know it was tough but makes that much better when you push it.
    OG Avenger-HULK SMASHING TIME!
    Lecheek Nutrition/Genomyx REP

  19. New Member
    KleensQueen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    410
    Rep Power
    53365
    Level
    20
    Lv. Percent
    22.77%

    Quote Originally Posted by packers6211 View Post
    Ahh yeah that's what's up girl!! Know it was tough but makes that much better when you push it.
    ​Thanks dear.
  20. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Certainly I don't take antibiotics unless I need to. That particular time though my lungs were so bad they got a little fluid in them they were extremely close to hospitalizing me. I was at a job where they were doing lay offs so I didn't want to stay home sick. Kept working until I almost passed out on the floor all purple. Someone got me an inhaler then my friend took me to the doctor because i couldn't drive.

    Most of the time my bronchitis stems from allergies and a post nasal drip so antibiotics do nothing for it.
    Yah I had to take them one time in 95, was afraid to go to sleep for fear I would not wake up, was a bad infection and a very humid year...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  21. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    You still Killing it Jo?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  22. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,349
    Rep Power
    5156772
    Level
    103
    Lv. Percent
    29.21%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    No she got really sick last week and has been having a lot of trouble sleeping ever since. I think it is the inhaler she is taking is just keeping her wired all night she is very sensitive to it. I think last night was the first night she got much at all so she stayed in bed and slept. We hit it good on Saturday but this week has been a crapper for her. She is going to go tomorrow though cuz she is frustrated from not feeling well and missing workouts.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  23. Senior Member
    TurningGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    2,763
    Rep Power
    42474
    Level
    37
    Lv. Percent
    69.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Damn...this is no good...Nothing like being out of the gym due to illness or injury and wanting nothing more than to be killing the weights. Rest up and get well!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  24. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,813
    Rep Power
    789768
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    39.93%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No she got really sick last week and has been having a lot of trouble sleeping ever since. I think it is the inhaler she is taking is just keeping her wired all night she is very sensitive to it. I think last night was the first night she got much at all so she stayed in bed and slept. We hit it good on Saturday but this week has been a crapper for her. She is going to go tomorrow though cuz she is frustrated from not feeling well and missing workouts.
    Ouch ... tell her we wish her well and miss her... hope that boosts her spirits some ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  25. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Damn... I'm sorry Jo, I hope you feel better and get well soon!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Crea-Trona... The most Bioavailable Creatine every Created!!!
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 11-14-2013, 05:08 PM
  2. Getting Swole with Crea-Trona (pics!) (Finaflex sponsored log)
    By laserbluess in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 06-11-2012, 10:42 PM
  3. KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)
    By KleensQueen in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 556
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 03:07 PM
  4. Magnesium Creatine Chelate (Crea MagnaPower)
    By supershah in forum Supplements
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 12:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in