Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Started 550xd at 6 ed on Saturday. I will be running this for six weeks followed by another six weeks of Epi-v if it is available.

The contest sort of got me off guard so I am a bit late getting a real start. I deloaded last week and will start HST this week. I had originally planned to start May 19th so I was able to move it up a couple weeks.

I am not in as good a shape as the others right now as those 2 weeks I had planned on getting leaner before I started. My only real hope is if this stuff recomps me as much as it did for Green. Don't know if you are aware that he dropped 5% body fat and gained 2.4 lbs in 24 days. Which is a difference of 13 lbs lean mass. I know he may have been in a perfect storm situation but I am hoping for good things.

Another thing is, is that I am holding some water so hoping that when I flush it will have me looking a lot leaner.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Week 1 pics....

1.JPG
2.JPG
7.JPG

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck man and nice progress so far!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

And subbed.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well last nights workout was a bit tougher than I had anticipated. Some of the lifts were more challenging than most day 1 HST runs. I did them no problem but that means things are going to get tough fast. I just hope I'm up to it.

Like I waa saying on the main thread, I am just getting started so you are in for a whole lot of you ain't seen nothing yet :) That's actually true cuz I have really done nothing till now.

I don't think anything is kicked in yet, I am feeling a little impatient as I have had this late start but changes are a comin don't doubt that ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I want to look like this old fugger ... :)

gym.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Will get 20K power walking in today... so no cardio tomorrow. Also in the interests of turning it the fug up another fuggin notch, I have been eyeing this really fuggin steep hill a few k from my place and just the crazy fug to fuggin try it. So this weekend I will try and get it on film... me going up the hill or rolling down the hill dead...

I'll show you fuggers....:)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Got a massage (deep tissue) last night, I was braced for the pain but it was not too bad... next time we will focus on my pecs and shoulder though... that will be bad...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Workout day nutrition

FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Lunch
Pc President's Choice - Solid White Tuna - Albacore - Low Sodium - In Water, 2 can, drained2800g4g64g100mg200mg0g0g
Kraft Salad Dressing - Sundried Tomato & Oregano, 2 Tbsp (15 mL)704g6g0g2mg380mg2g0g
Oranges - Raw, navels, 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia)6918g0g1g0mg1mg12g3g
Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups20010g0g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Costco - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 6 oz (1breast)1650g2g38g105mg300mg0g0g
Dinner
Beef - Ground, 95% lean meat / 5% fat, patty, cooked, broiled (hamburger), 6 patty ( yield from 1/4 lb raw meat )8760g36g129g374mg320mg0g0g
Chapman's - Frozen Yogurt Caramel Pecan Crunch, 2 1/2 cup600110g13g10g50mg425mg70g0g
Whey Protein Concentrate - Protein Powder, 2 ounce2204g3g46g90mg80mg2g0g
D'italiano - Thintini Original, 3 bun510105g5g18g0mg660mg9g3g
TOTAL:2,990251g69g306g721mg2,366mg95g6g

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Burn Day Nutrition

FoodsCaloriesCarbsFatProteinCholestSodiumSugarsFiber
Lunch
Kraft Salad Dressing - Sundried Tomato & Oregano, 2 Tbsp (15 mL)704g6g0g2mg380mg2g0g
Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 4 cups20010g0g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Oranges - Raw, navels, 1 fruit (2-7/8" dia)6918g0g1g0mg1mg12g3g
Pc President's Choice - Solid White Tuna - Albacore - Low Sodium - In Water, 3 can, drained4200g6g96g150mg300mg0g0g
Dinner
Oranges - Raw, navels, 2 fruit (2-7/8" dia)13735g0g3g0mg3mg24g6g
Costco - Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts, 12 oz (1breast)3300g5g75g210mg600mg0g0g
Homemade Salad - Greens, Cucumbers, Peppers, etc, 6 cups30015g0g0g0mg0mg0g0g
Eggs - Hard-boiled (whole egg), 6 large4653g32g38g1,272mg372mg3g0g
TOTAL:1,99185g49g213g1,634mg1,656mg41g9g

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Completely killed it yesterday and the fugger look back at me in the mirror was lookin huge...

I got a lot of comments on how big and lean I had gotten. I was pretty pleased with myself but know I have a long way to go...

I am on a pretty big calorie deficit considering my activity level is so high, and was on track to lose about 2 lbs this week, I got on the scale and I was up 1.5 lbs. I smiled cuz now I know what I was seeing, fuggin big gains!! On day 6 and my lean body mass is already up a few lbs. Now I know what this stuff is about, it kicks in fast so it's a really good 4 weeker at a higher dose. Wow this makes it so valuable for bridging. Something milder that kicksi in this fast.. wow.

The alpha maile really started to kick in at around day 3 and was in full throttle by day 5, I thought maybe it was a placebo effect of being on cycle but look at the results... no placebo is going to add 1.5 lbs to me in a calorie deficit. Anabolics never cease to amaze me. How can I eat less and gain more.

550xd is can't miss if you know what you're doing...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See what happens when you dont' train your traps....

Traps.jpg

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great traps there DW.
Thanks, god gave me those, I think you've heard me say I never directly train traps. if I do they just get too big.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm late to the party Doug....but subbed. Somehow I missed your new thread

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm late to the party Doug....but subbed. Somehow I missed your new thread
Yah I have to make easier for people to find I guess...

I slayed again yesterday, I love it when the second set feels lighter than the first... the weight keeps feeling lighter even though I am progressive so some definite strength gains...

I was looking pretty studly, arms are really big lats coming out etc... there should be some differences with the pics this week but you know pics sometimes it's hard to see a big difference even know there was one.

That's ok the nice weather is here and I am in good enough shape to rock my sleeveless compresion shirts and I am starting to get the looks. You know the bulging eyes, like look at that freak :) I love being a freak ....

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My diet was picture perfect this week. I went to the butcher who sold me 50 lbs of the 95% lean ground beef and made arrangements for 50 lbs of lean sirloin. Had some samples last night 20 ouces worth and it was great. I am only getting the pure lean part with no veins.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Excellent, sounds like the 550XD is treating you very nicely. I am interested in everyone's pics this week. I expect to see some changes for sure.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Excellent, sounds like the 550XD is treating you very nicely. I am interested in everyone's pics this week. I expect to see some changes for sure.
550xd is a quick hitter, lots of very quick changes, I am on day 8 and it's made a very solid impact.. my fuggin libido is mad strong, which isn't the case with real deca so I am told...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This weeks updates as you can see bi's are back :)

DSC00054.JPG
DSC00055.JPG

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
See how much I make that guy look next to me look skinny :)

Forgot to mention that we did run hills yesterday but the guy who was filming forgot to keep his finger down on the shutter button of my camera, I guess he didn't know he had to ... we will try again next week.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Couple more pics from last years show...

mm10.jpg
mm11.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking good Doug, muscle fullness looks up and some definite size increase.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking good Doug, muscle fullness looks up and some definite size increase.
Thanks, I am actually significantly leaner but again I am holding water...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thanks, I am actually significantly leaner but again I am holding water...
Oh no you are definitely leaner but the thickness, and mass is pushing that definition out. As in you are far tighter, just looks like you are filling yourself in.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh no you are definitely leaner but the thickness, and mass is pushing that definition out. As in you are far tighter, just looks like you are filling yourself in.

I get it, yah folks say I look a lot bigger too....I can see in the gym, and here I can see it in my arms mostly, that is because I am also a bit leaner. This should be a really big week for me, diet is more on point than it has been in a long time with 4 burn days.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice, I will be cleaning things up a little this week then if I am still making good progress I will have another big eating week after that then the rest will be cutting.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice, I will be cleaning things up a little this week then if I am still making good progress I will have another big eating week after that then the rest will be cutting.
Yah I am aiming for recomp and letting the 550 lean me out. I couldn't believe I actually went up on the scales last week and that was only 6 days into cycle!.. I can't imagine what is going to happen now. I am anabolic as hell and fuggin libido is freakin mad in a real carnal way :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I think you guys have talked me into the 550XD.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah I think you guys have talked me into the 550XD.
The best is to ramp it right up to 6 ed for 4 weeks the way I am reading it. It kicks in fast and goes about it's business... tapering after 4 weeks, get the full benefit for that time frame.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice! I can deal with that.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy Fug I forgot to update for Tuesdays workout, another very good day (day 4 of HST) I have all kinds of power in my legs. Speaking of legs they are showing some signs of striations and I haven't got a 6 pack yet. You can see on my photos that my legs are more cut than my upper body.. seriously I don't know what that's about.

The rest of the workout was smooth made all my reps, shoulders got a bit tired have to watch them. I did some extra work on lats, 3 sets of pullups 7, 7/5 the second and 3 set were about 30 seconds rest. 12 wheel of death then 20 minutes interval cross trainer and an agressive 5K walk home.

I have cleaned my diet right up, using balsamic vin. instead of salad dressing. Eliminating sauces. I am more around 2900 1900 now which is very low when I am on cycle given my activity level.

No doubt about it I am seeing some good changes, don't want to play them up too much, yah they are coming faster due to my adjustments but who knows if it will continue this way. I'll let my pics tell the story. One thing I will avoid this time is having a watery back. Man that set me back.

Next week I start training all AM sessions this will give me more time during the day. I will look for ways to add in some cardio. I am on course for tre next 2 weeks so it's going to be challenging. I may not be around as much.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Slayed the fug out of yesterdys routine, day 5 of HST and that's a tough one. Almost coughed up a lung though... that's ok I got 2...

Did some extra pullups trying widen out.

Finished with 20 minutes High intensity intervals on the cross trainer and a brisk 5k walk home.

I was looking enoumous and was down 1 lb but I think I lost more than that as I was having trouble getting through fuggin doors!!! Pics be dammed I am a fuggin beast and everydody knows it!!!

Can't wait to rip it another new one Tomorrow morning !!!!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The best thing about last night was I was really able to make it hurt and stretch my pain barriers using slower negatives. I was so painfull but I said "fug you I like give me some more." I know I'm going to get some serious growth I am so fuggin alpha I'm dangerous :)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Big Doug in the house!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great attitude old fugger! Looks like this contest had the best group of driven mofos! Proud to be a part of this sh1t!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Big Doug in the house!
Great attitude old fugger! Looks like this contest had the best group of driven mofos! Proud to be a part of this sh1t!
Big is fuggin right, I am fuggin Huge now!! A guy walked in who I usually find pretty big and I turned to my workout partner and said he looks kind of small now... :)

Hammerd the fug out of another one!! Best day 6 on HST for me ever. I hammered every single rep with good negatives and let me tell you there was pain but I am fuggin postal right now, nothing is stopping me.

The biggest change is width although I don't ever remember seeling arms looking so full. I have been doing Tons of extra pullups so the width is no big surprise.

I did some nice brutal core work after that featured 15 bar of death. I then did 1 hour moderate cardio as I owed 800 cals from friday night :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well here we go ..progress made :)

May20_1.JPG
May20_4.JPG

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looks like you are getting more detail in your back for sure.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see you've leaned up a good amount, keep killing it! :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I can see you've leaned up a good amount, keep killing it! :)
Yah some for sure but the biggest change was I added some realy size. Pics don't always show the changes, so many factors. I have learned to expect it.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
6"30 am training fuggin rocked!!! Hammered throught it then 12 very pretty wheel of death and some pullups ...

Everything just felt light but I milked it for all the pain I could get out of it....felt good.

Did I mention I added in about 4 to 5 hours of walking over the weekend almost all of it powerwalking... diet was solid too. I am almost spot on on diet at a decent deficit and doing lots of extra activity and still getting ibgger .. go figure.

My trainee Monica who is looking very smoking by the way... paid me a very solid compliment. She said I am not going out with a guy unless he has a body like yours.

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you have a reduction in weight this week Doug, or did it stay the same?