Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

Page 7 of 9 First ... 56789 Last

1. Holy fug what a workout, man ...first of all last night I went for my massage and it went very well, I was ripped afterwards too, Just a few strawberries in my salad had me showing some nice tight volume. I was detoxing all night though from the massage and the hair removal cream so did not sleep well. I was sort of nervous I was going on very little sleep and a massive calorie deficit from the previous day ... fasted on my way to do a morning workout with some pretty intensive lifts. I took my ignite and it's all legendary after that...

Let press 5 X 5
    Standing Calf Raise 5 X 5
    Clean and press 5 X 5 which was pretty tough, these drain the lungs... all done iwth about a minute rest or less...

I was dreading wheel of death, my partner asks me .. "are you going for the record?" I said no, I'd be lucky not to pass out well I got to 10 and it felt pretty good so I kept on going 14 still pretty strong 15, 16, there is no way I can not try for 17 and I just barely got it... I threw my arms up in triumph but then quickly down to one knee as I felt like I was going to puke...

I finished with some extra lat work I did that chin suppeset for 2 sets....

fuggin stellar day... I am down about a full percentage from Sunday and every time I look in the mirror I see changes...there are striations in my shoulders and chest and veins in my arms...the abls are just popping .... the blocks are back baby!!
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 110 873
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 60 286
    •   

3. Forgot to mention, I am down another pound (looks like 3), I am so freaked that after all this I am only down 5 lbs total from the start. I am pretty happy about that cuz I have really leaned out tremendously... lean mass must be way up...

4. Good stuff man. Your inbox is full. Email me your pics at my gmail account and I will post them up tonight. Morry was called away for business and can't do it this week.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

5. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff man. Your inbox is full. Email me your pics at my gmail account and I will post them up tonight. Morry was called away for business and can't do it this week.
    Sent them to your gmail account Chris...

6. This morning was damn good, just getting started on freak but we rolled pretty good.. 10 X 3 reps on decline close grip bench 45 seconds rest then 10 X 3 reps on obar curls... fast and furious ... my fuggin arms rock!!

7. Also I am back up to 206, I can't believe it, I shredd up and gain weight lol I think yesterday being a workout day with more eats has a lot to do with that though...

8. Hard work is not as hard as you think it is. Pain doesn't hurt as much as you thought it would. We only have the limitations that we set for ourselves. Things die in the mind long before they do in the flesh. So you see there really is no excuse Unless you want a place to hide behind.

9. Time to dry up a bit, started with the Ripped Freak Diuretic, had I been using EPI-V I would not have had to bother as it has dandelion root and slowly dries you out nicely...

I have walked more than I intended today... somebody stop me lol it's a burn day and tomorrow will be too. I will carb up Sunday for Monday am photos...

10. Name:  wk1_back.JPG
Views: 142
Size:  46.7 KBName:  wk1_front.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  back.JPG
Views: 135
Size:  178.0 KBName:  Front.JPG
Views: 138
Size:  188.4 KB

11. Had to see them all together...

12. Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog 70 367
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 210 1667
  13. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

14. Looking like a stud Doug. It is pretty cool to put them together and then think "Wow, 7 weeks... I did that in 7 weeks!!!"
    Current Training Log -

15. Nice pics Doug! Your leanness is coming through well with the definition in your back, and so is the impressive size you are carrying as well. Right on track for an incredible end result
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

16. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looking like a stud Doug. It is pretty cool to put them together and then think "Wow, 7 weeks... I did that in 7 weeks!!!"
    Yah almost surreal...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice pics Doug! Your leanness is coming through well with the definition in your back, and so is the impressive size you are carrying as well. Right on track for an incredible end result
    Thanks, this weeks changes are just as profound but like I keep saying it's all about the presentation.

I took my shirt off to try and get some color on the way home yesterday and was getting a lot of stares as I have the full six pack showing as I walk. Now I am drying out an look quite lean but a little deflated ... I haven't decided but I might carb today and take pics on Sunday and Monday just in case I don't flush in time...

17. Cutting UP! DW! Nice (See, I'm still here )
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro

18. Quads looking nice and dry too...well done sir
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

19. Thanks ..oh by the way .. it's fuggin over!!! You fuggers are served!!!!

Name:  3.JPG
Views: 65
Size:  60.7 KBName:  8.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  138.1 KBName:  9.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  144.9 KBName:  18.JPG
Size:  174.0 KBName:  19.JPG
Size:  192.8 KB

20. Man I have to say I am pretty fuggin proud of myself ... all my life I have wanted to had a set of guns like that and here I am about to turn 54 and voila .... fuggin A !!!!

21. You should be proud old fugger! You have done a great job in this short period of time.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

22. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    You should be proud old fugger! You have done a great job in this short period of time.
    Thanks I was so far behind I wasn't sure I could catch up this fast ...

23. I like these too...

Name:  17.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  218.7 KBName:  20.JPG
Views: 86
Size:  195.4 KB

24. Todays effort going to be hard to decide which ones to use... The reason I think I owned this is I think I was able to get leaner than Chris (remains to be seen) and stay bigger than Al ... I think Ltll did a great job but still not enough size to run with the big boys anyhow it's fuggin close any way you slice it...

Name:  21.JPG
Views: 84
Size:  102.6 KBName:  24.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  78.9 KBName:  28.JPG
Views: 79
Size:  59.3 KBName:  32.JPG
Views: 82
Size:  55.7 KBName:  34.JPG
Views: 87
Size:  59.5 KBName:  37JPG.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  57.1 KB

25. Doug... You look fantastic Bro, is gonna be close, may the best FINAFLEX Rep win, Bahahahaha!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

26. For the first few weeks i was wondering if you were going to show. You turned it into a competition for sure. Ill never doubt old people again!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

27. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug... You look fantastic Bro, is gonna be close, may the best FINAFLEX Rep win, Bahahahaha!
    Al brother we both already won and we used each others bull headedness to do it... Thank you for the the same competitive azzhole that I am

28. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    For the first few weeks i was wondering if you were going to show. You turned it into a competition for sure. Ill never doubt old people again!
    lol thanks .. those that know me will probably not be too surprised but I have to tell you ... it wasn't fuggin easy... I can now go at my own pace to peak at 5-6% body fat by late july...

29. Pics look great Doug! Mine came out quite washed out again. Ugh 10 second time delay self portraits, short time frame and all. I looked on the camera and fabulous. I bring to to pick them and they are washed out and over exposed... I just know someone changed a setting on that darn camera the pics were coming out like yours before.

You definitely came farther than I did but I don't think you are leaner than I am. Could be wrong but like we all said we are all winners. I am just happy to not have to do carb games every week trying to take pics. Yeah it is over!
    Current Training Log -
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. PCT for finaflex 550XD
    By Dereck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:42 PM
  3. Test and Finaflex 550xd