Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

Page 6 of 9 First ... 45678 ... Last

1. Monday June 18

Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

2. Nice bit of cardio there DW...shedding the fat I would assume?!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

3. DAMN...just looked up at your pics...impressive bro!! You really pulled out the stops on this one...did it with the quickness too!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

4. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    DAMN...just looked up at your pics...impressive bro!! You really pulled out the stops on this one...did it with the quickness too!
    Not much of a choice those fuggers were a way ahead of me .... were Thanks

5. very good pics bro nice work this week for sure!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    very good pics bro nice work this week for sure!
    Thanks, yah if I lose a bit more and clean up the water I should be ok ... then I will keep going for 5 more weeks I think...

7. awww yeahh I am back!

Looking good DW I'll be starting a log up tonight

8. Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    awww yeahh I am back!

Looking good DW I'll be starting a log up tonight
    Thanks link us up when you start... you will notice I am with finaflex now and we have some really sweet products .... check us out ... ask questions...

Oh and congrats on the Marriage

9. Doug... WoW Bro... just Wow, that is the biggest change I have seen you make this whole contest, I don't know if it was just the lighting or what, but the change from last week is amazing and I can see all your abs and you look absolutely fantastic, all pun intended!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

10. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Doug... WoW Bro... just Wow, that is the biggest change I have seen you make this whole contest, I don't know if it was just the lighting or what, but the change from last week is amazing and I can see all your abs and you look absolutely fantastic, all pun intended!
    This is true. The change is way more evident this week and I think the lighting does play a good roll. The lighting last week was horrible and the lighting in that studio doesn't do much for definition.
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug... WoW Bro... just Wow, that is the biggest change I have seen you make this whole contest, I don't know if it was just the lighting or what, but the change from last week is amazing and I can see all your abs and you look absolutely fantastic, all pun intended!
    Thanks Al ... old fuggers back !! I did it for blue

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This is true. The change is way more evident this week and I think the lighting does play a good roll. The lighting last week was horrible and the lighting in that studio doesn't do much for definition.
    I did make some big changes the last 2 weeks but the lighting in the Hotel was bad like I said but the changes this week are even bigger. Still those pics don't really do me justice I am tighter and less watery most of the time...I just need to carb up and dry out.

12. Yeah you looked great. I posted up my pics and my filled up ones that I didn't use in my thread.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

13. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah you looked great. I posted up my pics and my filled up ones that I didn't use in my thread.
    Thanks again, I got up this morning and man big changes... I am feeling much tighter and looking harder now...leaner too...
  14. Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

15. Doug, your ABS are coming in great. You look nice and lean, yet bigger than I've ever seen you look. Very nice work!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

16. Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Doug, your ABS are coming in great. You look nice and lean, yet bigger than I've ever seen you look. Very nice work!
    Thanks Rick .. definitely more size yes. I am getting leaner by the day now. This morning was a real eye opener and with a few carbs there is significant tightening...

17. Name:  IMG_8073.jpg
Views: 54
Size:  162.8 KB

This is last years effort from the gym shots....

Compare this year...

Name:  db.jpg
Views: 56
Size:  188.4 KB

18. Way to go... "You my Boy Blue!!!"
    www.finaflex.com

19. Getting close to that level of conditioning already. Very nice.
    Current Training Log -

20. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Way to go... "You my Boy Blue!!!"
    Blue is deceased and I'm doing it for him

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Getting close to that level of conditioning already. Very nice.
    Closer than I thought actually, take into consideration the cut of my shorts and how high they are riding cuz L know some of those lower cuts are there and it's damn close... wow... I could be there by Monday...I am already leaner than I was on Sunday.

21. The insanity continues....

Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 250 1984

Fug that's more than my cal count for today....

22. Massage from hell tonight, 90 minutes front and back... I know that maybe it will hurt less than last time but you don't want to go in there thinking that, surprises are just not what you want to be experiencing.. you want to be mentally ready. The trick is deep breathing....

23. Have you ever seen Bubble Boy (funny-a$$ movie) anyway Doug reminds me of Pipi & Papi!

www.finaflex.com

24. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Have you ever seen Bubble Boy (funny-a$$ movie) anyway Doug reminds me of Pipi & Papi!

Al is just having trouble coming to grips wiht the fact that he might get his azz kicked by an old fugger....don't lose any sleep over it fella...

25. "You want a piece of me old Man?"
    www.finaflex.com

26. Good stuff and what the hell were you doing walking briskly for over 4 hours. Insanity....

Keep killing it. I am on my way into high carb land tonight. I know I just did this which is why I am not going to down 1000 grams today. I will get in 300-600 then hopefully about 600 tomorrow. Once I am yoked and spilled over real nice I will work on cleaning it up for the weekend and take pics on Saturday as long as I time it right I should be relatively full and not retaining any Sub-q water. So I may look bigger but all of my fat loss is officially over for this. My peak process is basically modeled off of Skip-Loading as you well know so I am going for it. I know at my current bodyfat I will either get this right or I will still be spilled over, the chances are pretty good it could go in either direction. A tiny bit of water on me will smooth me out A LOT, but if I get dry then I should look great and can add in a little bit of carbs to remain full.
    Current Training Log -

27. Hey come visit me I'm really back!

Votums CABO Reformation o.0 PP/USP Supps used

28. Hey... I posted that first, why did you take it from me and edit your post to make it look like you posted it first??? SUP Wit Dat Old Man???
    www.finaflex.com

29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Hey... I posted that first, why did you take it from me and edit your post to make it look like you posted it first??? SUP Wit Dat Old Man???
    I reelly didn't know till now lol ..

30. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Good stuff and what the hell were you doing walking briskly for over 4 hours. Insanity....

Keep killing it. I am on my way into high carb land tonight. I know I just did this which is why I am not going to down 1000 grams today. I will get in 300-600 then hopefully about 600 tomorrow. Once I am yoked and spilled over real nice I will work on cleaning it up for the weekend and take pics on Saturday as long as I time it right I should be relatively full and not retaining any Sub-q water. So I may look bigger but all of my fat loss is officially over for this. My peak process is basically modeled off of Skip-Loading as you well know so I am going for it. I know at my current bodyfat I will either get this right or I will still be spilled over, the chances are pretty good it could go in either direction. A tiny bit of water on me will smooth me out A LOT, but if I get dry then I should look great and can add in a little bit of carbs to remain full.
    I will do my quickie carb pics the next morning trick... that gives me about 3 to 4 more days to lean a bit...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. PCT for finaflex 550XD
    By Dereck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:42 PM
  3. Test and Finaflex 550xd
    By Thepickle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8