Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

Page 5 of 7 First ... 34567 Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug... WoW Bro... just Wow, that is the biggest change I have seen you make this whole contest, I don't know if it was just the lighting or what, but the change from last week is amazing and I can see all your abs and you look absolutely fantastic, all pun intended!
    Thanks Al ... old fuggers back !! I did it for blue

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    This is true. The change is way more evident this week and I think the lighting does play a good roll. The lighting last week was horrible and the lighting in that studio doesn't do much for definition.
    I did make some big changes the last 2 weeks but the lighting in the Hotel was bad like I said but the changes this week are even bigger. Still those pics don't really do me justice I am tighter and less watery most of the time...I just need to carb up and dry out.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Yeah you looked great. I posted up my pics and my filled up ones that I didn't use in my thread.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah you looked great. I posted up my pics and my filled up ones that I didn't use in my thread.
    Thanks again, I got up this morning and man big changes... I am feeling much tighter and looking harder now...leaner too...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Doug, your ABS are coming in great. You look nice and lean, yet bigger than I've ever seen you look. Very nice work!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Doug, your ABS are coming in great. You look nice and lean, yet bigger than I've ever seen you look. Very nice work!
    Thanks Rick .. definitely more size yes. I am getting leaner by the day now. This morning was a real eye opener and with a few carbs there is significant tightening...
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Name:  IMG_8073.jpg
Views: 49
Size:  162.8 KB

This is last years effort from the gym shots....

Compare this year...

Name:  db.jpg
Views: 53
Size:  188.4 KB
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Way to go... "You my Boy Blue!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.72%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Getting close to that level of conditioning already. Very nice.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Way to go... "You my Boy Blue!!!"
    Blue is deceased and I'm doing it for him

Getting close to that level of conditioning already. Very nice.
    Closer than I thought actually, take into consideration the cut of my shorts and how high they are riding cuz L know some of those lower cuts are there and it's damn close... wow... I could be there by Monday...I am already leaner than I was on Sunday.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

The insanity continues....

Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 250 1984

Fug that's more than my cal count for today....
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Massage from hell tonight, 90 minutes front and back... I know that maybe it will hurt less than last time but you don't want to go in there thinking that, surprises are just not what you want to be experiencing.. you want to be mentally ready. The trick is deep breathing....
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Have you ever seen Bubble Boy (funny-a$$ movie) anyway Doug reminds me of Pipi & Papi!

www.finaflex.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Have you ever seen Bubble Boy (funny-a$$ movie) anyway Doug reminds me of Pipi & Papi!

Al is just having trouble coming to grips wiht the fact that he might get his azz kicked by an old fugger....don't lose any sleep over it fella...

15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

"You want a piece of me old Man?"
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.72%

Good stuff and what the hell were you doing walking briskly for over 4 hours. Insanity....

Keep killing it. I am on my way into high carb land tonight. I know I just did this which is why I am not going to down 1000 grams today. I will get in 300-600 then hopefully about 600 tomorrow. Once I am yoked and spilled over real nice I will work on cleaning it up for the weekend and take pics on Saturday as long as I time it right I should be relatively full and not retaining any Sub-q water. So I may look bigger but all of my fat loss is officially over for this. My peak process is basically modeled off of Skip-Loading as you well know so I am going for it. I know at my current bodyfat I will either get this right or I will still be spilled over, the chances are pretty good it could go in either direction. A tiny bit of water on me will smooth me out A LOT, but if I get dry then I should look great and can add in a little bit of carbs to remain full.
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Hey come visit me I'm really back!

Votums CABO Reformation o.0 PP/USP Supps used
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Hey... I posted that first, why did you take it from me and edit your post to make it look like you posted it first??? SUP Wit Dat Old Man???
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Hey... I posted that first, why did you take it from me and edit your post to make it look like you posted it first??? SUP Wit Dat Old Man???
    I reelly didn't know till now lol ..
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Good stuff and what the hell were you doing walking briskly for over 4 hours. Insanity....

Keep killing it. I am on my way into high carb land tonight. I know I just did this which is why I am not going to down 1000 grams today. I will get in 300-600 then hopefully about 600 tomorrow. Once I am yoked and spilled over real nice I will work on cleaning it up for the weekend and take pics on Saturday as long as I time it right I should be relatively full and not retaining any Sub-q water. So I may look bigger but all of my fat loss is officially over for this. My peak process is basically modeled off of Skip-Loading as you well know so I am going for it. I know at my current bodyfat I will either get this right or I will still be spilled over, the chances are pretty good it could go in either direction. A tiny bit of water on me will smooth me out A LOT, but if I get dry then I should look great and can add in a little bit of carbs to remain full.
    I will do my quickie carb pics the next morning trick... that gives me about 3 to 4 more days to lean a bit...
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Holy fug what a workout, man ...first of all last night I went for my massage and it went very well, I was ripped afterwards too, Just a few strawberries in my salad had me showing some nice tight volume. I was detoxing all night though from the massage and the hair removal cream so did not sleep well. I was sort of nervous I was going on very little sleep and a massive calorie deficit from the previous day ... fasted on my way to do a morning workout with some pretty intensive lifts. I took my ignite and it's all legendary after that...

Let press 5 X 5
    Standing Calf Raise 5 X 5
    Clean and press 5 X 5 which was pretty tough, these drain the lungs... all done iwth about a minute rest or less...

I was dreading wheel of death, my partner asks me .. "are you going for the record?" I said no, I'd be lucky not to pass out well I got to 10 and it felt pretty good so I kept on going 14 still pretty strong 15, 16, there is no way I can not try for 17 and I just barely got it... I threw my arms up in triumph but then quickly down to one knee as I felt like I was going to puke...

I finished with some extra lat work I did that chin suppeset for 2 sets....

fuggin stellar day... I am down about a full percentage from Sunday and every time I look in the mirror I see changes...there are striations in my shoulders and chest and veins in my arms...the abls are just popping .... the blocks are back baby!!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 110 873
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 60 286
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Forgot to mention, I am down another pound (looks like 3), I am so freaked that after all this I am only down 5 lbs total from the start. I am pretty happy about that cuz I have really leaned out tremendously... lean mass must be way up...
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.72%

Good stuff man. Your inbox is full. Email me your pics at my gmail account and I will post them up tonight. Morry was called away for business and can't do it this week.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Good stuff man. Your inbox is full. Email me your pics at my gmail account and I will post them up tonight. Morry was called away for business and can't do it this week.
    Sent them to your gmail account Chris...
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

This morning was damn good, just getting started on freak but we rolled pretty good.. 10 X 3 reps on decline close grip bench 45 seconds rest then 10 X 3 reps on obar curls... fast and furious ... my fuggin arms rock!!
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Also I am back up to 206, I can't believe it, I shredd up and gain weight lol I think yesterday being a workout day with more eats has a lot to do with that though...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Hard work is not as hard as you think it is. Pain doesn't hurt as much as you thought it would. We only have the limitations that we set for ourselves. Things die in the mind long before they do in the flesh. So you see there really is no excuse Unless you want a place to hide behind.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Time to dry up a bit, started with the Ripped Freak Diuretic, had I been using EPI-V I would not have had to bother as it has dandelion root and slowly dries you out nicely...

I have walked more than I intended today... somebody stop me lol it's a burn day and tomorrow will be too. I will carb up Sunday for Monday am photos...
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Name:  wk1_back.JPG
Views: 127
Size:  46.7 KBName:  wk1_front.JPG
Views: 124
Size:  45.4 KB

Name:  back.JPG
Views: 123
Size:  178.0 KBName:  Front.JPG
Views: 125
Size:  188.4 KB
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Had to see them all together...
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog 70 367
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 210 1667
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.72%

Looking like a stud Doug. It is pretty cool to put them together and then think "Wow, 7 weeks... I did that in 7 weeks!!!"
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.16%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Nice pics Doug! Your leanness is coming through well with the definition in your back, and so is the impressive size you are carrying as well. Right on track for an incredible end result
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Looking like a stud Doug. It is pretty cool to put them together and then think "Wow, 7 weeks... I did that in 7 weeks!!!"
    Yah almost surreal...

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Nice pics Doug! Your leanness is coming through well with the definition in your back, and so is the impressive size you are carrying as well. Right on track for an incredible end result
    Thanks, this weeks changes are just as profound but like I keep saying it's all about the presentation.

I took my shirt off to try and get some color on the way home yesterday and was getting a lot of stares as I have the full six pack showing as I walk. Now I am drying out an look quite lean but a little deflated ... I haven't decided but I might carb today and take pics on Sunday and Monday just in case I don't flush in time...
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    15.25%

Cutting UP! DW! Nice (See, I'm still here )
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Quads looking nice and dry too...well done sir
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.37%

Thanks ..oh by the way .. it's fuggin over!!! You fuggers are served!!!!

Name:  3.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  60.7 KBName:  8.JPG
Views: 58
Size:  138.1 KBName:  9.JPG
Views: 61
Size:  144.9 KBName:  18.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  174.0 KBName:  19.JPG
Views: 60
Size:  192.8 KB

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 11:38 AM
  2. PCT for finaflex 550XD
    By Dereck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 11:42 PM
  3. Test and Finaflex 550xd
    By Thepickle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 10:42 PM