Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

Page 4 of 7 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looks good, was going to suggest you run your arm days lower for sure. So much less muscle involved there.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Looks good, was going to suggest you run your arm days lower for sure. So much less muscle involved there.
    You know I could use that second arm day as a burn day...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah there you go 2700 cals wd's and 3 burn days of 1600...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Tuesday June 12th

Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 155 1230
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 60 476
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

What up fuggers...

Fuggin slayed it today!! the best day 5 on 5's since I started HST and I am doing 3 sets... I was a little worried my massage last night was fuggin brutal.., I said to her that this must be how breaking bones must feel I was actually stronger in the gym today though.

I was pretty jazzed that I got all 3 sets of push press for the first time at this stage...

I tied my record on wheel of death also at 16, I tried the 17th and fell flat on my face... needed help to get up...

I am in a lot of pain right now feels kinda good...

The stage is set for Saturday morning .. day 6 of 5's ...
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

NICE DW! I did some slow negative drawbridges for abs this morning. I swear I could feel the cuts being ripped into my lower abs they were contracting so hard. I had to half roll around like a turtle on his back to get up and that was off and inclined bench too. LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

NICE DW! I did some slow negative drawbridges for abs this morning. I swear I could feel the cuts being ripped into my lower abs they were contracting so hard. I had to half roll around like a turtle on his back to get up and that was off and inclined bench too. LOL
    Yah wheel of death puts tremendous preasure on the lower abs a well and the back if you don't watch it... my back was iron today though.. I knew I would have a shot at my personal record when I first started it felt so good...
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well obviously leaner this week, put on my jeans and appears I have lost about 1/2 inch this week around my waist. Abs are very visible in a relaxed start serattus are visible... lots of separation happening.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh last night was a workout day so I had 6 hamburger patties about 5 oz each, only 3 with multigain flat buns... and some dates...

I was really stuffed but then an hour later I was really hungry, I wolfed down a banana and a few spoonfulls of natty pb, I felt I needed some extra nourishment and my activity has me easily covered.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Based on my calculations I should be burning 2.8 lbs of fat per week, this is based on my calorie consumption and factoring in my activity... I have lost 1 lb in 5 weeks but I have definitely leaned out dramatically so who knows how much fat. Even if it's only half that that's 7 lbs of fat loss and 6 lbs mass gain. I am thinking I did a little better ...
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I told you fuggers, I'm not going down easy!! Yah not too many folks interested in what the old fugger is up to ... you're about to get it up the azz with a candle on it!!!

Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 260 2064

Got a bit dizzy though, have to watch it
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well my day started at 4:30 am with a 2 hour walk ...

I could see separation starting in my abs, wow what a difference from yesterday Yesterday was a 1600 cal day and this is supposed to be another one as I am workng out tomorrow... not sure that a shouldn't add a few calories...

I got a bottle of EPI-V in my monthly care package. I may extend this till the end of July now which will make it a full 12 weeks. 8 weeks of 550 and 4 of EPI-V...
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Another 40 minutes power walking in... yah I am sneaking out from work to get them in
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

DW... I'm a complete idiot! I was wondering why you were not posting on your LOG, but I was still following your old LOG and never saw that link to this new LOG therefore until just now I was not subscribed! My Bad Bro, you know I'm gonna follow you, FINAFLEX Brotha or not, "You my Boy Blue!"

Oh... This is me speaking in your behalf after I crush you in this competition!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    DW... I'm a complete idiot! I was wondering why you were not posting on your LOG, but I was still following your old LOG and never saw that link to this new LOG therefore until just now I was not subscribed! My Bad Bro, you know I'm gonna follow you, FINAFLEX Brotha or not, "You my Boy Blue!"

Oh... This is me speaking in your behalf after I crush you in this competition!
    That was a fuggin good shot, there are some similarities... I'm going to do it for Blue!!! and all the old fuggers out there!!! All you've done is insprie me!!!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That was a fuggin good shot, there are some similarities... I'm going to do it for Blue!!! and all the old fuggers out there!!! All you've done is insprie me!!!
    "Ring the bell you Pansy!!!"
    www.finaflex.com
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

"Ring the bell you Pansy!!!"
    Oh it's been wrung.... Daisy !!
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 190 1508
    Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog 30 157
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Holy Crap Doug, you walk so much! You have got to be making some serious progress.
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Holy Crap Doug, you walk so much! You have got to be making some serious progress.
    Yes I have started to make real progress lately but it was slow in coming it seemed. I was eating pretty low cals too...
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Way to go Doug... Represent Brotha! Remember you are not only Representing the Old Fuggers of the World, but you are also representing FINAFLEX Bro!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Way to go Doug... Represent Brotha! Remember you are not only Representing the Old Fuggers of the World, but you are also representing FINAFLEX Bro!!!
    Yah I am definitely sub 10% now and very big ...
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Name:  DSC04141.JPG
Views: 51
Size:  178.0 KBName:  DSC00364.JPG
Views: 50
Size:  188.4 KB

Game on fuggers...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Name:  DSC04133.JPG
Views: 49
Size:  73.0 KB
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Saturday June 16th

Sunday June 17th

Walking, 3.5 mph, uphill 30 286
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 240 1905
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Saturday went ok well the best final day of HST ever really, the only drawback was I did my push press before ny incline db press and got 5-4-4 but it negatively effected my db press as my shoulders were cooked. Everthing else was there though but I wil admit that the weight I dropped last week 209 down to 206 as of this morning was felt. I did not have the mad drive I did earlier in the week and I was feeling a lot more push on my skeleton. Had a bit less stamna too... Had I not lost those few lbs I would have been crazy strong.

Up the mountain yesteday .. took about 2 hours from my place... did some exploring while I was up there .. realy nice park Mount Royal.. got home about 4 hours later I allowed a couple hundred extra cals seeing as I burned about 2000 cals ... and my total intake was still only about 1800 cals...

This morning started the freak 10 sets of 3 on bench and bent over rows.. was stellar... I will update todays activity later when I figure how much extra walkng I will get in... pace is still off the fuggin charts in my little corner of the world.. don't know anything but balls to the walls ...I am wearing thin but fug it ...

I would be folding now if it weren't for Ignite.. taking me to cyborg levels ... I am adding in a couple of hanging chin pullups can't remember what they are called and supersetting in regular chins... burns like a mudder fugger .. I like it .... feel like I might pass out here at work ... still a couple hours from breaking my fast... hope I make it.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Doug these were the results I was expecting. You look great! The natural lighting is showing your definition in a major way! Well done!
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Doug these were the results I was expecting. You look great! The natural lighting is showing your definition in a major way! Well done!
    Thanks Chris, I am a bit soft but yah much better. I will be able to clean up a lot of that water in the final pics...
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oops must be overdoing it a bit had to grab an orange as I was about to pass out.. sure felt like it anyway... went for a short walk to clear my head as well... guess that burned off the orange
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Monday June 18

32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Nice bit of cardio there DW...shedding the fat I would assume?!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

DAMN...just looked up at your pics...impressive bro!! You really pulled out the stops on this one...did it with the quickness too!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    DAMN...just looked up at your pics...impressive bro!! You really pulled out the stops on this one...did it with the quickness too!
    Not much of a choice those fuggers were a way ahead of me .... were Thanks
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

very good pics bro nice work this week for sure!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    very good pics bro nice work this week for sure!
    Thanks, yah if I lose a bit more and clean up the water I should be ok ... then I will keep going for 5 more weeks I think...
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.

awww yeahh I am back!

Looking good DW I'll be starting a log up tonight
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by votum View Post
    awww yeahh I am back!

Looking good DW I'll be starting a log up tonight
    Thanks link us up when you start... you will notice I am with finaflex now and we have some really sweet products .... check us out ... ask questions...

Oh and congrats on the Marriage
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Doug... WoW Bro... just Wow, that is the biggest change I have seen you make this whole contest, I don't know if it was just the lighting or what, but the change from last week is amazing and I can see all your abs and you look absolutely fantastic, all pun intended!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Doug... WoW Bro... just Wow, that is the biggest change I have seen you make this whole contest, I don't know if it was just the lighting or what, but the change from last week is amazing and I can see all your abs and you look absolutely fantastic, all pun intended!
    This is true. The change is way more evident this week and I think the lighting does play a good roll. The lighting last week was horrible and the lighting in that studio doesn't do much for definition.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. PCT for finaflex 550XD
    By Dereck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
  3. Test and Finaflex 550xd
    By Thepickle in forum Anabolics