Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 3

Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

Page 3 of 7 First 12345 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Again another incredible workout yesterday morning. I looked like a freakin beast!! The pumps I am getting are nothing short of intimidating... Day 5 of 10's on HST have not missed a rep yet.

Funny I am leaning out really well but my weight continues to slowly ease up. I now think I have more size than ever... I am definitely wider.

Had my excrutiatingly painful massage yesterday, have a lot of issues in my front delts and pecs and she squeezes the muscles to clear the toxins and it fuggin hurts. I tell her to go as hard as she can so I get full benefit but man...part of me wants to yell stop it!!

Again woke up this morning looking leaner... I weighted in at 213 yesterday morning...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Oh and recovery is just nuggin futs on 550!! I got to bed battered and wake up ready to go the next morning never fails...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yeah that 550XD is more than likely going to end up in my next run. It has been really good for a lot of people and far better than I expected when it came to gains.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah that 550XD is more than likely going to end up in my next run. It has been really good for a lot of people and far better than I expected when it came to gains.
    Yah it's fuggin weird to be eating so little and still gaining weight, especially with all the added activity ...
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

The War continues, first of all I am looking crazy big and losing fat a a very good pace. I have a very significant calories deficit going down to 1600 on some burn days. I am at about 2900 on workout days. So in a calorie deficit like that you'd think I'd have to lose some weight right .. fuggin wrong.. I am up 4 lbs total and 2 lbs since last week at this time...

I got all my lifts on day 6 of 10's except 9 on the second set of push press an incline db press... then did 13 beautiful bar of death... did some extra pullups and these are working I am so much wider than I was last year.

I look like a freak and that's what I was going for so, I am pretty satisfied...
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Damn Doug. It really looks like things are really going your way. I have a feeling next weeks transformation is yours. I already had a tough time between you and LTL this week, so I'm betting the next one will see you on top
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    Damn Doug. It really looks like things are really going your way. I have a feeling next weeks transformation is yours. I already had a tough time between you and LTL this week, so I'm betting the next one will see you on top
    Hope so should be my biggest changes yet...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Felt pretty rough this mornng after workout, my thinking is I had less than 1600 cals yesterday and then fasted workout, I got feeling a little weak.... been expending so much energy on pretty low cals ... it's so odd I am up to 214 ...
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Gotta love it when things are going your way. Sounds like we will be seeing some major changes from you this week.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Gotta love it when things are going your way. Sounds like we will be seeing some major changes from you this week.
    Should be, I am much leaner and bigger too... hardening starts today...
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

100 minutes on the eliptical yesterday mornng then helped a friend move ...broke my fast at 5pm so I had a good feed...

60 minutes higher intensity eliptical this morning.. weather sucks so I am stuck inside ...I am much leaner but look a little deflated...
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Name:  DSC00068.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  42.6 KBName:  DSC00070.JPG
Views: 67
Size:  41.6 KB
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Name:  DSC00078.JPG
Views: 63
Size:  39.3 KB
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Brutally good workout again day 1 of 3 sets of 5 HST then did 1 hour od cardio and about 12k of walking with that as well...
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Really vibrating to get into the gym and tear shyte the fug up!!

I did 200 minutes of walking yesterday 140 was power walking burned close to 1500 cals...

The day before the burn was close to 2000 and I hope to duplicate that today.. the big fuggin push is on and I got my foot up it's ass
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Nice dose of G8 last night still take only 3/4 to .8 scoop, I feel just fuggin fine
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

You are killing it Doug! I can tell in your last pics that you have stepped it up a notch. Looking forward to the next set of pics!
    Recoverbro Elite
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah this contest has really been a nice push for me I am sure that you are on point to be even better than you thought for your peak in July Doug?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

You are killing it Doug! I can tell in your last pics that you have stepped it up a notch. Looking forward to the next set of pics!
    Yah it's just too bad I had to use my crap camera.. but I could tell the shape I had was good... arms a popping good too... but I have been pushing as hard as I possibly can and still survive...I leave nothing undone it's pure carnage..!!!

Yeah this contest has really been a nice push for me I am sure that you are on point to be even better than you thought for your peak in July Doug?
    I am surprised I haven't made more progress based on how much I've done. I have eaten less trained more and the progress has been there but I would have expected more. I am due for a mind blowing change very soon... I am beyond a doubt bigger than I have ever been...
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Well more slain Dragons, fuggin pure carnage, I was strong and my form and focus were spectacular...

I finished off with 14 stellar wheel of death where I was on the ground for about 2 minutes afterwards rolling around trying not to puke... I then did some pullups and 40 mnutes fairly intensive cardion on the cross trainer.. felt like I was going to die... Walked back 5K home and can hardly fuggin move ...

Oh weighed in at 210 which is down 4 lbs for this week.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Excellent work Doug! You truly are killing it, can't wait to see the results this week.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Excellent work Doug! You truly are killing it, can't wait to see the results this week.
    Thanks Chris, did another 16k power walking this morning...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Back from my 10th anniversary weekend .. here's the pics I snapped in the Hotel room they'll have to do for this week... at least you can tell I am really getting fuggin big but I am very cut too but the pics don's show it cuz of lighting....

Name:  DSC00083.JPG
Views: 71
Size:  54.8 KBName:  DSC00086.JPG
Views: 66
Size:  47.0 KB
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Looking bigger for sure, I also see the separation in your arms. peaks of biceps looking good too.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Also congrats on the Anniversary!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Looking bigger for sure, I also see the separation in your arms. peaks of biceps looking good too.
    Also congrats on the Anniversary!
    Thanks Chris

Yah I don't think I have seen my biceps pop like this before... when I get some decent pics you will be able to see I am very cut as well ..
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Good deal these are just our weekly motivators. Get some good shots on the final week is really the most important.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Nice peaks on those guns sir! wish the lighting would have been clearer but nice progress. You can tell your leaning out for sure.
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Good deal these are just our weekly motivators. Get some good shots on the final week is really the most important.
    Yah I have to get some clear shots.. the ones that the guy next door does with his camera seem to come out ok but I have had to use mine for the last 2 weeks...

I still have lots of work to do anyhow .. man what I pace I set last week....

Todays workout was phenomenal again things are getting heavy though... the benefits are really there though.. funny I thought I looked so much bigger today and then weighed in at 209 I really did a lot of exta work this weekend though. Early am walks and some eliptical at the Hotel gym... I am pushed to my limit no doubt...
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Nice peaks on those guns sir! wish the lighting would have been clearer but nice progress. You can tell your leaning out for sure.
    Thanks, yah had to make do but like Chris says just have to get some clear pics at the end ...
  31. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'2"  258 lbs.

You never fail to inspire DW
    Evolutionary Muse - Inspire to Evolve

Recoverbro
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Yeah he is definitely doing the damn thing!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Tuesday June 05

Cardiovascular Minutes Calories Burned
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 140 1111
    Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace 60 362

Wednesday June 06

Thursday June 07

Friday June 08

Saturday June 09
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 130 1032
    Elliptical Trainer 60 857

Sunday June 10
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 130 1032

Monday June 11
    Walking, 4.0 mph, very brisk pace 110 873
    Strength training (weight lifting, weight training) 60 286
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That is being billed as Hell week...
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Lots of work for sure!
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Lots of work for sure!
    I am trying to keep it up but now that I have to go to work it's harder to find the time....
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    That is being billed as Hell week...
    I can see why!!! That is "killing it" for sure!
    Recoverbro Elite
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I can see why!!! That is "killing it" for sure!
    Doing a pretty good job of killing me too, I am taking advantage of the extra recovery I get from the anabolics...
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

If you want to be a Freak why not do the Freak... starts monday....

Day 1 Monday
    Bench Press 10 X 3
    Bent over Rows 10 X 3
    Day 2 Wednesday
    Leg Press 5 X 5
    Calf Press on leg press 5X5
    Clean and Press 5X5
    Day 3 Thursday
    Decline close grip 10 X3
    Barbell curls 10 X 3
    Day 4 Saturday
    Bench Press 3 X 10
    Bent over Rows 3 X 10
    Day 5 Sunday
    Decline close grip 3 X 10
    Barbell curls 3 X 10

40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

With the 5 day workout I will adjust the lean gains thusly... only two real burn days but quite low at 1500-1700 cals ... I will divide the calories left for the 5 days making it less I surplus than a regular workout day as these are shorter workouts... so 5 days at an average of 2500 cals. I may borrow cals off less intensive days for more intensive days. So day 1 may be 2700 but day 4 wil drop to 2300...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 662
    Last Post: 09-19-2011, 10:38 AM
  2. PCT for finaflex 550XD
    By Dereck in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 03-22-2011, 10:42 PM
  3. Test and Finaflex 550xd
    By Thepickle in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-16-2010, 09:42 PM