ScottyDoc's.... Transformer's Quest for PRIME!!!

Page 4 of 9 First ... 23456 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah Al gets biggest transformation this week and he puts preasure on Chris....
    No doubt there is a little pressure. However this week I will be coming in leaner for sure, last week was a builder. Not sure if I will be able to drop what he did here though...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

  2. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,673
    Rep Power
    760781
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    No doubt there is a little pressure. However this week I will be coming in leaner for sure, last week was a builder. Not sure if I will be able to drop what he did here though...
    Yah it's nuts, but gives you ideas.. see what he's doing is throwing caution to the wind and doing whatever it takes to lose weight. He is relying on the anabolics to keep his mass and it seems to be working despite the rate he is losing weight. Now remember he was damn big to begin with so he was well prepared beforehand for this scenario.... 230 is still fuggin huge given that he has gotten so lean. I am thinking if I add in extra cardio I don't have to worry too much about muscle loss, especially if it's just a few 20 minute high intensity sessions here and there. The only reason I would do this is cuz of the time constraints. Seems to be working for him so ...

    Oh I am going to be hitting the gym angry today... fuggin fuggers tryin to dupe me Doug Smash!!!! hey did everybody see that movie, if you haven't go see it... magnificent... eat lots of popcorm
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it's nuts, but gives you ideas.. see what he's doing is throwing caution to the wind and doing whatever it takes to lose weight. He is relying on the anabolics to keep his mass and it seems to be working despite the rate he is losing weight. Now remember he was damn big to begin with so he was well prepared beforehand for this scenario.... 230 is still fuggin huge given that he has gotten so lean. I am thinking if I add in extra cardio I don't have to worry too much about muscle loss, especially if it's just a few 20 minute high intensity sessions here and there. The only reason I would do this is cuz of the time constraints. Seems to be working for him so ...

    Oh I am going to be hitting the gym angry today... fuggin fuggers tryin to dupe me Doug Smash!!!! hey did everybody see that movie, if you haven't go see it... magnificent... eat lots of popcorm
    Eat lots of popcorn huh? LMAO! I will go see that bad boy in a few weeks. Just before they stop showing it in 3D. We have already discussed my short fuse when it comes to movies and people being inconsiderate.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Guess who's back for another log... Kleen's Queen! Come give her your support.

    KLEENSQUEEN - Adds Mass that's Lean on Creatine w/ Finaflex Crea-Trona
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  5. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    2298354
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey al- was wondering why u opt to do slow steady cardio versus hiit for fat loss.. I have done hiit for about 5 years now and honestly il only 23 but i did it for 5 days a week for 2 years then 4 for 2.. Past year I've cut to 3, sometimes twice a week.. Just cNt handle the stress and pain.. But do u believe hiit to be superior to steady? Or as long as you're burning the cals there's no true difference? Thanks!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  6. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Hey al- was wondering why u opt to do slow steady cardio versus hiit for fat loss.. I have done hiit for about 5 years now and honestly il only 23 but i did it for 5 days a week for 2 years then 4 for 2.. Past year I've cut to 3, sometimes twice a week.. Just cNt handle the stress and pain.. But do u believe hiit to be superior to steady? Or as long as you're burning the cals there's no true difference? Thanks!
    I look at the Pro's and try to imitate what they do and what I have been taught by a former Pro! Preserve muscle at all cost, by lifting in the morning when I am full of carbs (pre & post workout meals have oatmeal) then carb deplete all day and at the end of the day, spike my thermogenic factor and raise my heart rate up at a slow, but long/sufficient time frame to burn calories without sacrificing precious muscle! I mean if it works for the Pros, then why won't it work for me, is how I have always done it (well since the past 6yrs) and it truly does work well and works for anyone and everyone. If you it does not work, then you are not doing it exact, plain and simple, because if followed strict there is no way for it not to work!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  7. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Monday - 05/14/2012 - Slept in (my body needed it)

    * I will make up for today by training Biceps with Back and Triceps with Chest

    - I still did my 1hr of cardio after work at 8:00pm on the treadmill at 15.0 degree incline and 3.5mph, sweat my balls off, then went and chilled by moving from the Sauna to the pool (back & forth) for about 45mins before showering, going home, eating and going to bed!

    Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 10oz of Fat Free Plain Greek Yogurt (23g Protein/serving)
    Meal 2 - Oh Yeah Protein Bar (30g protein)
    Meal 3 - 6 egg whites + 1 yoke + 1 can of spinach
    Meal 4 - 8oz Baked Chx + 1 can of green beans
    Meal 5 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 12oz Fat Free Cottage Chz
    - 2 gallons of water all day.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    2298354
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc


    I look at the Pro's and try to imitate what they do
    and what I have been taught by a former Pro! Preserve muscle at all cost, by lifting in the morning when I am full of carbs (pre & post workout meals have oatmeal) then carb deplete all day and at the end of the day, spike my thermogenic factor and raise my heart rate up at a slow, but long/sufficient time frame to burn calories without sacrificing precious muscle! I mean if it works for the Pros, then why won't it work for me, is how I have always done it (well since the past 6yrs) and it truly does work well and works for anyone and everyone. If you it does not work, then you are not doing it exact, plain and simple, because if followed strict there is no way for it not to work!!!
    So steroids?? Lol jk

    No you make great points. I've been following a similar plan the past week n a half n mist admit I have Gaines 2-3 pounds with LITTLE bf accum. Not none, but little. And admittedly not working as hard or eating as clean as I can or should.

    Sorry if I hijacked but your recent PIcs and methods have me rethinking my less than successful ways!
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  9. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Tuesday - 05/15/2012 - Shoulders, Traps, & Calves

    Exercise 1: Hammer Strength Military Press
    Set 1 - Zero plates for 30 reps
    Set 2 - 25Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 45Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 70Lbs each side for 20 reps
    Set 5 - 90Lbs each side for 12 reps
    Set 6 - 70Lbs each side for 17 reps
    Set 7 - 45Lbs each side for 25 reps

    Exercise 2: Dumbbell Lateral Raises
    Set 1 - 5 Lbs each hand for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 7.5 Lbs each hand for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 10 Lbs each hand for 20 reps
    Set 4 - 15 Lbs each hand for 12 reps (was pinching shoulder)
    Set 5 - 10 Lbs each hand for 20 reps

    Exercise 3: Dumbbell Rear Delt Flys
    Set 1 - 20 Lbs for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 25 Lbs for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 30 Lbs for 20 reps
    Set 4 - 30 Lbs for 20 reps
    Set 5 - 25 Lbs for 20 reps

    Exercise 4: Super-Set Dumbbell Military Press with Shrugs (shrug machine)
    Set 1 - 30Lbs each hand for 25 reps Military Press followed by 3 plates on each side Shrugs facing forward for 30 reps
    Set 2 - 30Lbs each hand for 25 reps Military Press followed by 3 plates on each side Shrugs facing backward for 30 reps
    Set 3 - 30Lbs each hand for 25 reps Military Press followed by 3 plates on each side Shrugs facing forward for 30 reps
    Set 4 - 30Lbs each hand for 25 reps Military Press followed by 3 plates on each side Shrugs facing backward for 30 reps

    Exercise 5: Standing Calf Presses
    Set 1 - 300Lbs for 25 reps (toes in)
    Set 2 - 300Lbs for 25 reps (toes out)
    Set 3 - 300Lbs for 20 reps (toes in)
    Set 4 - 300Lbs for 20 reps (toes out)
    Set 5 - 270Lbs for 23 reps (toes in)
    Set 6 - 270Lbs for 21 reps (toes out)

    - I finished that workout in exactly 1hr and will do my entire one hour of cardio in a matter of 1hr when I get off of work at 8:00pm tonight. 1hr on the treadmill at 15 degree incline and 3.5mph, so burn baby!!!

    Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 2/3 cup of raw oatmeal (pre-workout)
    Meal 2 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 3/4 cup of raw oatmeal (post-workout)
    Meal 3 - 7 egg whites + 1 yoke + 1 can of spinach
    Meal 4 - Oh Yeah Bar + 8oz Baked Chx + 1 can of green beans
    Meal 5 - 2 Ostrims sticks + 1 can of green beans
    Meal 6 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 12oz fat free cottage chz
    - 2+ gallons of water all day long
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  10. Diamond Member
    mattrag's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Age
    30
    Posts
    10,027
    Rep Power
    335101
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    9.8%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    awesome workout man... that workload would probably kill me lol.

    Good job in keeping the diet too!

    Looking for great things to happen this week.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,673
    Rep Power
    760781
    Level
    83
    Lv. Percent
    99.63%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I look at the Pro's and try to imitate what they do and what I have been taught by a former Pro! Preserve muscle at all cost, by lifting in the morning when I am full of carbs (pre & post workout meals have oatmeal) then carb deplete all day and at the end of the day, spike my thermogenic factor and raise my heart rate up at a slow, but long/sufficient time frame to burn calories without sacrificing precious muscle! I mean if it works for the Pros, then why won't it work for me, is how I have always done it (well since the past 6yrs) and it truly does work well and works for anyone and everyone. If you it does not work, then you are not doing it exact, plain and simple, because if followed strict there is no way for it not to work!!!
    Yah Clen T3 and the fact that they are probably using Winnie and god knows what else does not make them very good test subjects for what works and what doesn't. I am sure some pros really are on top of their game, you can see that some use good form in their workouts but many do not. Drugs really skew things... That being said I think there is a good case to be made for both short intensive cardio like sprints or interval trraining and longer periods done less intensely. Now you can exercise too long and lose muscle ie. marathon runners, you will notice that the longer the duration of an event the less muscle on the athlete. An hour of low intensity cardio will probably not be catabolic though.

    At the rate Al is losing though, if he wasn't using anabolics I believe he would be losing muscle. Al knows these products and he knows he can push it when on them. I am still a bit leary of going that fast but I have stepped up my game adding in some more cardio and keeping my 5k walks very brisk. I cleaned up my diet a bit more also. I don't think I will lose 5 lbs a week but it's say a happy medium between Als fast pace and my slow pace. If it works form him it should for me, after all I am using the same products.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    HIIT and Steady State both have their place. However in the end several studies have proven that over a 24 hour period they burn the same amount of fat when performed at the same time of day and for the same amount of calories. If you have limited time then HIIT is your friend, just take some aminos if you are worried about catabolism during. Steady State is much less likely to cause a cortisol release. However there is also a beneficial hormonal rebound from the cortisol during exercise. It all comes down to personal preference, reason for doing it, and if it conveniently fits into your schedule. I will say that in general someone doing HIIT will be in much better condition, but that does not mean the final physical appearance will be any better. That being said 3-4 HIIT sessions a week is pretty intense and unless short ones following your weights probably just too much. I prefer to do some of all three types of cardio myself. HIIT, MIIT, and Steady State Cardio and switch them around at will.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  13. Diamond Member
    VolcomX311's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Posts
    13,250
    Rep Power
    78137
    Level
    70
    Lv. Percent
    66.31%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Like Kleen, I do both HIIT and steady state. I've been incorporating some metabolic training for cardio burn as well.
    NSCA - CSCS
  14. Elite Member
    chedapalooza's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Age
    26
    Posts
    7,831
    Rep Power
    2298354
    Level
    73
    Lv. Percent
    20.04%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Good stuff Kleen n volcom
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Good stuff Kleen n volcom
    Agreed... Good $hit, Love me some Knowledge!!! I should not have stated so bluntly which one is better than the other, different strokes for different fokes and I really like the coming back a 2nd time and doing the 1hr of slow burn, works very well for me and does not leave me feeling weak and depleted every day and all day, when I push the cardio envelope harder but for a shorter period of time, it appears I get more exhausted/depleted and burn less fat, again, how I feel it is affecting me, cannot speak for everyone... Perfect example is the difference between an ectomorph and a endomorph, their diets need to be almost polar opposites, but in order for both the achieve the same desired result... Mesomorph, well diet and exercise work differently on different people as much as nutrition, right? Again... my personal opinion, all opinions appreciated and welcome here!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Agreed... Good $hit, Love me some Knowledge!!! I should not have stated so bluntly which one is better than the other, different strokes for different fokes and I really like the coming back a 2nd time and doing the 1hr of slow burn, works very well for me and does not leave me feeling weak and depleted every day and all day, when I push the cardio envelope harder but for a shorter period of time, it appears I get more exhausted/depleted and burn less fat, again, how I feel it is affecting me, cannot speak for everyone... Perfect example is the difference between an ectomorph and a endomorph, their diets need to be almost polar opposites, but in order for both the achieve the same desired result... Mesomorph, well diet and exercise work differently on different people as much as nutrition, right? Again... my personal opinion, all opinions appreciated and welcome here!
    Couldnt have said it better...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  17. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Couldnt have said it better...
    Oh I could have but I will let him have this victory since I am not going to let him win this challenge.

    Super, every time I look at that new Avi I think Randy Couture is taking a picture of me.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  18. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73

    Oh I could have but I will let him have this victory since I am not going to let him win this challenge.

    Super, every time I look at that new Avi I think Randy Couture is taking a picture of me.

    Ill take that as a compliment.. hes one bad mother fugger...
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  19. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wednesday - 05/16/2012 - Back & Abs

    Exercise 1: Cable Lat Pull Downs (wide grip)
    Set 1 - 100Lbs for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 120Lbs for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 140Lbs for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 160Lbs for 20 reps
    Set 5 - 180Lbs for 15 reps
    Set 6 - 160Lbs for 20 reps
    * Shoulder feeling good today, if it does not pinch, I'm gonna push it a little...

    Exercise 2: Seated Cable Rows (close grip)
    Set 1 - 150Lbs for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 170Lbs for 20 reps
    Set 3 - 190Lbs for 18 reps
    Set 4 - 210Lbs for 15 reps
    Set 5 - 210Lbs for 15 reps
    Set 6 - 190Lbs for 15 reps

    Exercise 3: Super-Set Hammer Strength Overhanded High Lat Row with Hammer Strength Underhanded Low Lat Row
    Set 1 - 2 plates on each side for 15 reps high row followed by 2 plates on each side for 15 reps high row
    Set 2 - 1 plate & a quarter each side for 20 reps high row followed by 1 plate & a quarter each side for 17 reps low row
    Set 3 - 1 plate & a quarter each side for 18 reps high row followed by 1 plate & a quarter each side for 15 reps low row
    Set 4 - 1 plate & a quarter each side for 15 reps high row followed by 1 plate & a quarter each side for 15 reps low row
    * I got light for a reason, I wanted to pick up the pace, took less rest between super-sets, plus I was getting tired and burnt out...

    Exercise 4: Incline side to side Crunches (no weight)
    Set 1 - 30 reps going side to side (15 reps per side) followed by 15 reps straight up
    Set 2 - 30 reps going side to side (15 reps per side) followed by 15 reps straight up
    Set 3 - 26 reps going side to side (15 reps per side) followed by 10 reps straight up
    Set 4 - 20 reps going side to side (15 reps per side) followed by 10 reps straight up

    - I finished this entire workout, Abs included, in 50 minutes. I wanted to comment a little more on my number of sets for back, I think that was excessive even for me, I just wanted to take it slow and step up the weights very slowly due to my injury and not rush anything, but in my defense, it felt awesome and as my glycogen/energy levels depleted I lowered the weight and sped up to pace to finish in my "Golden Hour!" No cardio tonight, got a blister on my foot and I've been feeling a little too carb depleted (weak/head-achey), so I'm skipping cardio tonight and I'm going to eat a little carbs, have an ex-girlfriend who is willing to meet me for sushi (ahh sweet perfection) good clean carbs with some raw fish!

    Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2 scoops whey isolate + 2/3 cup raw oatmeal (pre-workout)
    Meal 2 - 2 scoops whey isolate + 3/4 cup raw oatmeal (post-workout)
    Meal 3 - 6 egg whites + 1 yoke + 1 can spinach
    Meal 4 - 8oz Baked Chx + Green Beans
    Meal 5 - 1 Oh Yeah Bar + an Ostrim jerky stick
    Meal 6 - A Butt-Load of Sushi!!!
    - Over 2 gallons of water...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Gross now way I would eat my sushi out of a butt!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  21. Diamond Member
    LiveToLift's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    13,913
    Rep Power
    10645780
    Level
    106
    Lv. Percent
    56.02%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Gross now way I would eat my sushi out of a butt!
    True...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  22. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Gross now way I would eat my sushi out of a butt!
    Depends on what the butt looks like ....
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  23. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Ill take that as a compliment.. hes one bad mother fugger...
    Fugg Yeah... He's Captain America for REAL!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  24. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Fugg Yeah... He's Captain America for REAL!!!
    more like captain bad ass!
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  25. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    more like captain bad ass!
    "I think if he had a clothing line, Superman would wear his pajamas!!!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Depends on what the butt looks like ....
    Nah no need to have sushi from there, in that situation there is always an all you can eat fish place just around the bend...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  27. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    "I think if he had a clothing line, Superman would wear his pajamas!!!"
    EPIC!!!!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  28. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nah no need to have sushi from there, in that situation there is always an all you can eat fish place just around the bend...
    Bahahahaha ROFLMAO!!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  29. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nah no need to have sushi from there, in that situation there is always an all you can eat fish place just around the bend...
    touche' good sir.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  30. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Depends on what the butt looks like ....
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nah no need to have sushi from there, in that situation there is always an all you can eat fish place just around the bend...
    Then again I imagine that sushi spot makes one hell of a tossed salad.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  31. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    what do you have against brown wing anyways? drives them more nuts than going to the all you can eat tuna bar.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  32. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Then again I imagine that sushi spot makes one hell of a tossed salad.
    Only the best Kleen, you would know a good tossed salad when you have one, your an old Pro!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  33. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Only the best Kleen, you would know a good tossed salad when you have one, your an old Pro!!!
    I know but you told me I couldn't sit on your face any more remember?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  34. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    what do you have against brown wing anyways? drives them more nuts than going to the all you can eat tuna bar.
    Nothing against it all, just not my food preference.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  35. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Thursday - 05/17/2012 - Legs & Calves

    Exercise 1: Leg Press
    Set 1 - 2 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 4 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 6 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 8 plates on each side for 20 reps
    Set 5 - 10 plates on each side for 15 reps
    Set 6 - 12 plates on each side for 15 reps
    Set 7 - 12 plates on each side for 15 reps
    Set 8 - 12 plates on each side for 10 reps
    Set 9 - Widow-Maker-Drop-Sac, I mean set! 12 plates for 15 reps, strip 2 plates from each side for another 10 reps, strip 2 plates off each side for an additional 10 reps, strip 2 plates off each side for a final 5 reps.... pause.... Puke... Stand, put my weights up like a Gentleman!

    Exercise 2: Seated Calf Presses
    Set 1 - 5 plates each side for 30 reps (toes in)
    Set 2 - 5 plates each side for 30 reps (toes out)
    Set 3 - 5 plates each side for 25 reps (toes in)
    Set 4 - 5 plates each side for 25 reps (toes out)
    Set 5 - 4 plates each side for 30 reps (toes straight)
    Set 6 - 4 plates each side for 27 reps (toes straight)

    * OK, my Leg part of the workout only took 40 minutes, but I took a whole 15 minute break/breather before doing my calf part of the work out (which took 15 minutes) so technically I worked out for 55 minutes, but if you consider the 15 minute break between legs and calves I took 1hr & 10 minutes, and ya know what, I DON'T GIVE A FUGGGG, my body needed that break, LoL! It is currently 3:15pm and I get off of work at 8:00pm, I will go back to do my cardio today, slow and steady burn as always, 1hr treadmill, 15 degree incline at 3.5 mph.

    Diet:
    Meal 1 - 12oz Plain Greek Yogurt (I think fat free, forgot, leanest one they got for sure) + 2 scoops of whey isolate
    Meal 2 - Oh Yeah Protein bar (pre-workout)
    Meal 3 - Labrada Lean Body RTD (40g protein) (post-workout)
    Meal 4 - 6 Egg whites + 1 yoke + 1 can green beans
    Meal 5 - 8oz Baked Chx Breast + 1 can spinach
    Meal 6 - 12oz Fat Free Cottage Chz + 2 scoops whey isolate
    - 2 gallons of water!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  36. Diamond Member
    MrKleen73's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Age
    41
    Posts
    16,223
    Rep Power
    5093117
    Level
    102
    Lv. Percent
    55.67%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Nice work I wish I could slay some weights right now but since the tendons are bitching it is time for more conditioning based workouts right now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
  37. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Now I am subbed!
  38. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Thursday - 05/17/2012 - Legs & Calves

    Exercise 1: Leg Press
    Set 1 - 2 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 4 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 6 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 8 plates on each side for 20 reps
    Set 5 - 10 plates on each side for 15 reps
    Set 6 - 12 plates on each side for 15 reps
    Set 7 - 12 plates on each side for 15 reps
    Set 8 - 12 plates on each side for 10 reps
    Set 9 - Widow-Maker-Drop-Sac, I mean set! 12 plates for 15 reps, strip 2 plates from each side for another 10 reps, strip 2 plates off each side for an additional 10 reps, strip 2 plates off each side for a final 5 reps.... pause.... Puke... Stand, put my weights up like a Gentleman!

    Exercise 2: Seated Calf Presses
    Set 1 - 5 plates each side for 30 reps (toes in)
    Set 2 - 5 plates each side for 30 reps (toes out)
    Set 3 - 5 plates each side for 25 reps (toes in)
    Set 4 - 5 plates each side for 25 reps (toes out)
    Set 5 - 4 plates each side for 30 reps (toes straight)
    Set 6 - 4 plates each side for 27 reps (toes straight)

    * OK, my Leg part of the workout only took 40 minutes, but I took a whole 15 minute break/breather before doing my calf part of the work out (which took 15 minutes) so technically I worked out for 55 minutes, but if you consider the 15 minute break between legs and calves I took 1hr & 10 minutes, and ya know what, I DON'T GIVE A FUGGGG, my body needed that break, LoL! It is currently 3:15pm and I get off of work at 8:00pm, I will go back to do my cardio today, slow and steady burn as always, 1hr treadmill, 15 degree incline at 3.5 mph.

    Diet:
    Meal 1 - 12oz Plain Greek Yogurt (I think fat free, forgot, leanest one they got for sure) + 2 scoops of whey isolate
    Meal 2 - Oh Yeah Protein bar (pre-workout)
    Meal 3 - Labrada Lean Body RTD (40g protein) (post-workout)
    Meal 4 - 6 Egg whites + 1 yoke + 1 can green beans
    Meal 5 - 8oz Baked Chx Breast + 1 can spinach
    Meal 6 - 12oz Fat Free Cottage Chz + 2 scoops whey isolate
    - 2 gallons of water!
    Nice... that makes two of us that wont be walking tomorrow and youre the only one who did legs. That sh!ts got my legs all jacked up just reading it .
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  39. Elite Member
    Tomahawk88's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  250 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    9,005
    Rep Power
    629267
    Level
    64
    Lv. Percent
    36.86%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    I want to know where the puke went haha.
  40. Elite Member
    superbeast668's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  245 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    6,967
    Rep Power
    2721627
    Level
    80
    Lv. Percent
    15.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Tomahawk88 View Post
    I want to know where the puke went haha.
    he ate it with some sushi out of some chicks butt... super high in protien.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
    By MrKleen73 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:24 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:07 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in