ScottyDoc's.... Transformer's Quest for PRIME!!! - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

ScottyDoc's.... Transformer's Quest for PRIME!!!

Page 2 of 9 First 12347 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice workout Al!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Nice workout Al!
    It about killed me, but at least I got my heavy lifting back with my legs! Worst case scenario... I'll turn it into a positive and come back later this week to finish legs off on a 6th day, I might even do cardio on Saturday as well, we'll see, got nothing better to do, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

No need man 9 solid sets on leg press like that is plenty. I would think about keeping it cool so your aren't dealing with your iliotibial band tendon getting inflamed like it did last year. Gotta love the chronic injuries we have.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

No need man 9 solid sets on leg press like that is plenty. I would think about keeping it cool so your aren't dealing with your iliotibial band tendon getting inflamed like it did last year. Gotta love the chronic injuries we have.
    Illiotibial band is actually fine, only hurts if I try and squat, so I stay away from those and I'm good to go!
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Can't believe I'm not in here.
    Subbed again for the awesomeness. This is gonna be amazing. Your thor transformation was epic, this is bound to be legen-fcking-dary. Your starting pics are much leaner this time around. Good luck!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Can't believe I'm not in here.
    Subbed again for the awesomeness. This is gonna be amazing. Your thor transformation was epic, this is bound to be legen-fcking-dary. Your starting pics are much leaner this time around. Good luck!
    Compliments will get you everywhere...
    Thank you Sir.. May I have another!!!

You do realize this is for a competition to see who can make the best transformation, competitors are... MrKleen73, TurningGreen, DreamWeaver, LiveToLift, & of course myself... ScottyDoc. Be sure to check out the main LOG where the competition is taking place and follow along with everyone else competing's LOG's as well (5 of us total) and you are Damn-Skippy this is gonna be Mega-Epic!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Compliments will get you everywhere...
    Thank you Sir.. May I have another!!!

You do realize this is for a competition to see who can make the best transformation, competitors are... MrKleen73, TurningGreen, DreamWeaver, LiveToLift, & of course myself... ScottyDoc. Be sure to check out the main LOG where the competition is taking place and follow along with everyone else competing's LOG's as well (5 of us total) and you are Damn-Skippy this is gonna be Mega-Epic!!!
    yea already there. On TG, and Kleen's log as well. Probably don't have enough time to follow all 5 of ya but I'm in here for ya Doc!
    Leaner and bigger than the avatar pic!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

I already look noticeably better in just the past 5 days, you better watch out!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.

How am I not in this bro! Subbed!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

dang... killing it already. Kleen is in it to win it! Better watch out though, Scotty has shown he can pull of the impossible.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

I am still holding some water but noticibly leaner even though I am only down a pound. My diet has been immaculate too... I am going to start 550xd with my secret weapons tomorrow..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Friday - 02/04/2012 - Biceps & Triceps

Exercise 1 - Super-Set between close grip french bar curls & lying dumbbell extensions (like skull crushers but with dumbbells)
    Set 1 - 30Lbs curls for 30 reps, followed by 15Lb dumbbells for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 40Lbs curls for 25 reps, followed by 20Lb dumbbells for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 40Lbs curls for 25 reps, followed by 20Lb dumbbells for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 40Lbs curls for 25 reps, followed by 20Lb dumbbells for 25 reps
    * I probably could have done more weight, but I could feel the stress it was putting on my shoulder joint and as long as I'm getting a good pump and burn, I'm not pushing this injury at all!

Exercise 2 - Super-Set Rope Cable Tricep Press downs and Rope Cable Hammer Curls
    Set 1 - 70Lbs for 25 reps triceps, followed by 50Lbs for 25 reps curls
    Set 2 - 70Lbs for 25 reps triceps, followed by 50Lbs for 25 reps curls
    Set 3 - 70Lbs for 25 reps triceps, followed by 50Lbs for 23 reps curls
    Set 4 - 70Lbs for 24 reps triceps, followed by 50Lbs for 21 reps curls

Exercise 3 - Superset single arm cable tricep kick-backs with double bicep flex/curls with cable resistance
    Set 1 - 20Lbs each side for 20 reps triceps, followed by 20Lbs each side for 20 reps curls
    Set 2 - 20Lbs each side for 18 reps triceps, followed by 20Lbs each side for 17 reps curls
    Set 3 - 20Lbs each side for 19 reps triceps, followed by 20Lbs each side for 18 reps curls
    Set 4 - 20Lbs each side for 17 reps triceps, followed by 20Lbs each side for 16 reps curls

* Wow, I can tell my carbs are low, I was cramping at the end of that workout, it only took me like 40mins and I thought I was going soooo slow. I finished so early I had a ton of time for the Sauna and pool, love going from hot to cold & back and forth! I will return tonight after work at 8:00pm and do my hour of slow-paced fat-burn cardio! My Legs are so sore, I was planning on doing extensions and curls tomorrow, but the Hell with that, I will just show up in the AM and do Abs, Calves, & 1hr of slow-burn cardio and be done for the week!!!

Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2/3 cup of oatmeal and 2 scoops of whey isolate protein
    Meal 2 - Nogi Bar & Isopure RTD
    Meal 3 - 6 egg whites + 1yoke + 1 can spinach
    Meal 4 - 8oz Baked Chx + 1 can of green beans
    Meal 5 - 16oz Baked Chx + 1Lb of raw cabbage + 2 table spoons Olive oil + Balsamic Vinegar & Tony's Cajun seasoning
    * Awwww Pig-out... next day... Awww... Blow some A$$!!!
    * 2 gallons of water all day long!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Saturday - 05/05/2012 - Abs & Calves

Morry (the Circuit King) would be proud, I just did one huge circuit. I started with oblique crunches on the back hyper-extension bench, doing 25 reps each side, then immediately went over to the hanging leg lifts and did 40 reps going side to side, so 20 each side, then 15 straight up, then immediately over the the plated loaded standing calf press machine and put 5 plates on each side and did 30 reps with my toes in. OK, so that is just 1 circuit!!! I repeated that circuit 6 times, not gonna lie, I really did not keep track, I know once I got to the 3rd and 4th circuit go around I really stopped counting reps and just did them til failure!!!

Diet:
    Meal 1 - 12oz Cottage Cheese + 2 scoops Whey Isolate
    Meal 2 - 8oz Baked Chx + 6oz Raw Cabbage + 1 tspn olive oil + Balsamic Vinegarette & Seasonings
    Meal 3 - 6 egg whites + 1 yoke + 1 can of spinach
    Meal 4 - 8oz Backed Chx + 1 can green beans
    Meal 5 - 2 cans of light tuna in water + 1 can of green beans
    Meal 6 - 12oz Cottage Cheese + 2 scoops Whey Isolate
    * Slacking, only 1 gallon of water...
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Do u mix the whey in the cottage cheese? Just curious lol. And what fat content of CC?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Do u mix the whey in the cottage cheese? Just curious lol. And what fat content of CC?
    Yes, I mix the two scoops of whey + 1/2 scoop of splenda in the FAT FREE cottage cheese (0g fat), sorry I posted that stuff in the past, then I get lazier about it, because they whey isolate I use is also 29g protein per scoop with 1.5g fat & like 2g carbs (per scoop mind you). Anyway, after mixing in the whey & the splenda into the cottage cheese it tastes amazing, like a creamy dessert to me. Cottage cheese is one of those things that I can take either way (sweet or salty) just depends on how and what I'm eating it with, but I don't ever mix my sweets with my salties, I'm not a fan of doing that!

I have been keeping pretty good track of my calories and my grams of protein and I have been taking in around 300g/protein per day and keeping my calories under 2,500 cals/day!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Nice. I need to clean everything up. Got very liberal with carbs and fats and meal timing.. Really let it go. I cut so easily so it just a matter of locking it down. The first few days r the toughest
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Nice. I need to clean everything up. Got very liberal with carbs and fats and meal timing.. Really let it go. I cut so easily so it just a matter of locking it down. The first few days r the toughest
    Absolutely, the first week is the hardest, or should I say the 1st weekend is the hardest, after that, it just becomes 2nd nature, besides, by the time the 2nd weekend comes around it has already been like 12 or 13 days and I'm already seeing the changes visibly and dramatically and once you start seeing those changes, it is a whole lot easier to stay strict, the light at the end of the tunnel my friend!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Absolutely, the first week is the hardest, or should I say the 1st weekend is the hardest, after that, it just becomes 2nd nature, besides, by the time the 2nd weekend comes around it has already been like 12 or 13 days and I'm already seeing the changes visibly and dramatically and once you start seeing those changes, it is a whole lot easier to stay strict, the light at the end of the tunnel my friend!!!
    Amen
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Ok it says there's 4 pages but it keeps bringing me to page 3...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

It is doing the same thing for me and it won't allow me to put my pictures up either???
    www.finaflex.com
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

It is doing the same thing for me and it won't allow me to put my pictures up either???
    That is really weird... All of this must be your fault, you loaded your crazy ass volume workout yesterday and broke the database with it.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Hey we actually made it to page 4, try and post the pics now...
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

There now your "IT Genius" has helped you out.
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

There now your "IT Genius" has helped you out.
    Thanx "IT.. GENIUS"
    www.finaflex.com
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Oh boy ....
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK, in my above pictures I am down 8Lbs from last week, so down from 243Lbs to 235Lbs and I am not in a position to be getting my body fat and/or LBM taken on a weekly basis, if the opportunity arises I will definitely jump at the chance. But as for now, I will let my body weight and pictures be the means in which I am judged, besides, everyone is just gonna go by the pictures anyway, in the end it is all in how you look, now how much you weigh or how low of a BF # you have!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

OK, in my above pictures I am down 8Lbs from last week, so down from 243Lbs to 235Lbs and I am not in a position to be getting my body fat and/or LBM taken on a weekly basis, if the opportunity arises I will definitely jump at the chance. But as for now, I will let my body weight and pictures be the means in which I am judged, besides, everyone is just gonna go by the pictures anyway, in the end it is all in how you look, now how much you weigh or how low of a BF # you have!!!
    8 lbs wow ... I lose like maybe 2-3 lbs a week at the best of times...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

235 is still really fuggin big too...
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

OK, and another thing, from here on out, I am having David take my pictures using my phone, those are just too washed out and blurry, then I'll post my own picts and send my picts to him just like everyone else does!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    8 lbs wow ... I lose like maybe 2-3 lbs a week at the best of times...
    I always lose the most my 1st and 2nd week, water weight, trust me, I always hold a lot, it will slow down to 2-3Lbs/week, I'm no different than anyone else! You physically can't lose more than that per week without losing muscle too, in my opinion and pretty much everything I have ever heard or read from a legitimate source!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Awe man, I just looked and it looks like this stupid site crash lost my Monday workout, Oh well, I posted it, not posting it again, don't even know if I could remember every single thing I did other than it was crazy high reps!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Well in that case, I WIN! The rest of you guys be Ugly as sin!
    Oh wait you meant our physiques...

Awe man, I just looked and it looks like this stupid site crash lost my Monday workout, Oh well, I posted it, not posting it again, don't even know if I could remember every single thing I did other than it was crazy high reps!!!
    Here I will do the summary of your Monday workout.

I DID A FUG TON OF VOLUME AT THE GYM MONDAY!

Okay the summary is over...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Tuesday - 05/08/2012 - Back

Exercise 1: Hammer Strength Upper Back Rowes (close)
    Set 1 - 1 plate on each side for 30 reps
    Set 2 - 1 plate & a 25 on each side for 30 reps
    Set 3 - 2 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 2 plates & a 25 on each side for 20 reps
    Set 5 - 3 plates on each side for 20 reps

Exercise 2: Hammer Strength Lower Back Rows (wide)
    Set 1 - 2 plates on each side for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 2 plates on each side for 22 reps
    Set 3 - 2 plates on each side for 20 reps
    Set 4 - 2 plates on each side for 20 reps

Exercise 3: Super-Set Lat Pull downs (close) with Seated cable rows (wide)
    Set 1 - 105Lbs for 25 reps lat pulls (close), followed by 105Lbs for 15 reps seated cable rows (wide)
    Set 2 - 105Lbs for 25 reps seated cable rows (wide), followed by 105Lbs for 15 reps Lat pulls (wide)
    Set 3 - 105Lbs for 25 reps lat pulls (close), followed by 105Lbs for 15 reps seated cable rows (wide)
    Set 4 - 105Lbs for 25 reps seated cable rows (wide), followed by 105Lbs for 15 reps Lat pulls (wide)

- This workout went very well, as you can see my shoulder was not bugging me that bad, it pinched here and there a little, but for the most part my back strength is returning, in another 4wks or so I should be back to full back strength and be in my normal stride as far as back workouts are concerned. This entire workout took me 45 mins, was going to land up taking over an hour, but at the end I picked up the pace by lightening up the weight and doing some super-setting at a pretty fast speed to really pump up the muscles and burn them out, worked well and kept me on my pace! It is currently 5:34pm and I will complete my 1hr of cardio at 8pm, as always... slow, 15 degree incline at 3.5miles an hour, sweating buckets and raising the heart-rate, but not so high that I go above my fat-burning potential.

Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2 scoops Whey Isolate + 2/3 cup oatmeal (raw) - (pre-workout)
    Meal 2 - 2 scoops Whey Isolate + 3/4 cup oatmeal (raw) - (post-workout)
    Meal 3 - 6 egg whites, 1 yoke, + 1 can of spinach
    Meal 4 - 3 Ostrims (29g protein) + 1 Oh Yeah Bar (30g protein)
    Meal 5 - 8oz Backed Chx + 1 can green beans
    Meal 6 - 2 scoops whey isolate + 12oz fat free cottage cheese
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Nice work Al, glad to see the continuous improvement in the condition of your shoulder. Looks like a sweet workout.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Here I will do the summary of your Monday workout.

I DID A FUG TON OF VOLUME AT THE GYM MONDAY!

Okay the summary is over...
    Bahahhahaha, that is about right, ROFLMAO!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

yah the volume thing is crazy... then so is Al
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Wednesday - 05/09/2012 - Chest & Abs

Exercise 1: Hammer Strength Incline Chest Press
    Set 1 - no weight for 50 reps
    Set 2 - 25Lbs each side for 40 reps
    Set 3 - 45Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 70Lbs each side for 17 reps (strength good, but shoulder was pinching)
    Set 5 - 45Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 6 - 45Lbs each side for 25 reps
    * I know this weight was light, but I really, really tried to make that mind/body connection and focus on squeezing the hell out of my chest with each and every rep to get the most out of them, light weight or not!

Exercise 2: Incline Cable Flys
    Set 1 - 30Lbs each side for 20 reps
    Set 2 - 30Lbs each side for 20 reps
    Set 3 - 30Lbs each side for 20 reps
    Set 4 - 30Lbs each side for 20 reps

Exercise 3: Decline Cable Flys
    Set 1 - 40Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 2 - 40Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 3 - 40Lbs each side for 25 reps
    Set 4 - 40Lbs each side for 25 reps

Exercise 4: Super-Set Pec-Deck with decline twisting Ab crunches
    Set 1 - 70Lbs on Peck-Deck for 25 reps, followed by 40 twisting Ab crunches
    Set 2 - 80Lbs on Peck-Deck for 25 reps, followed by 40 twisting Ab crunches
    Set 3 - 90Lbs on Peck-Deck for 25 reps, followed by 30 twisting Ab crunches
    Set 4 - 80Lbs on Peck-Deck for 25 reps, followed by 30 twisting Ab crunches

- OK, was a great workout, again shoulder is improving, I was able to do the incline and decline cable flys, I did them super-duper light, but was able to do them and that in itself is a major improvement. I got the entire workout done in right under 55mins, then went and hung out in the sauna/pool (back & forth) until it was time to shower and head in to work. I will do my cardio tonight, full hour on the treadmill, full incline at 3.5mph, same as usual, the slow and steady fat-burn! Hehehehehe... Melt the fat away, one glorius fat-cell at a time... hahahahah!!! (evil laughing)!!!

Diet:
    Meal 1 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 2/3 cup of oatmeal (pre-workout)
    Meal 2 - 2 scoops of whey isolate + 3/4 cup of oatmeal (post-workout)
    Meal 3 - 6 egg whites, 1 yoke, + 1 can of green beans
    Meal 4 - 8oz Chx breast + 1 can of spinach
    Meal 5 - Oh Yeah Protein Bar (340 cals, 10g fat, 11g carbs, 30g protein)
    Meal 6 - 16oz Chx with 16oz Cabbage + 3 tbspn olive oil + Balsamic Vinegar + Seasonings
    * 2+ gallons of water all day!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

So I woke up this morning to take my morning dump and, well... let's just say things didn't go as smoothly as I expected!!!

www.finaflex.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    So I woke up this morning to take my morning dump and, well... let's just say things didn't go as smoothly as I expected!!!
    Looks like somebody needs some beans in their life. Maybe that cabbage will help you out.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

Similar Forum Threads

1. KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
    By MrKleen73 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 06:22 PM
  2. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 08:44 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 09:54 PM
  4. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 11:24 AM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 12:07 PM