ScottyDoc's.... Transformer's Quest for PRIME!!!

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    She should carry you up the stairs
    Hahaha. Way back when we started dating she picked me up and hauled my ass out of a night club. She was much more muscular back then. she's gotten much lighter and I've gotten much heavier but there was a time...LOL


  2. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    I need someone for those purposes after leg days. Thatd be one big girl to carry any of us up the stairs though
    There is no way anything resembling a woman could carry me up the stairs, it might have a Vagina, but...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    There is no way anything resembling a woman could carry me up the stairs, it might have a Vagina, but...
    Chyna from wrestling back in the day... branch warren with a wig, baloons for tits and a tucked wiener, the possibilities are endlessly gross.
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  4. LOL
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  5. Final Picts - 06/25/2012 - Read them and weep Boyz...









    Oh... Yeahhh!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Final Picts - 06/25/2012 - Read them and weep Boyz...

    Oh... Yeahhh!!!
    Damn bro. You killed it
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  7. Quote Originally Posted by superbeast668 View Post
    Damn bro. You killed it
    Thank you Bro! I'm not stopping either, I wanted to get down to around 210Lbs, not sure if that is possible anymore, because in those pictures I weighed exactly 227Lbs! Anyway, I plan on continuing to see exactly how lean I can get, would really like to lose those last few places... tiny pockets of fat around my nipples which wisk laterally into my arm pits, belly button fat and last bit of flank fat. I am thinking it is a minimum of 10 more Lbs, maybe 17... taking me to my goal weight of 210lbs.

    FYI... I based that goal weight on the fact that before the contest I got my stats and my LBM was 199.7Lbs.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Al you are the one that will be shedding tears I have a lot of photos I just put up as well ...actually you are probably still a bit leaner but I really fuggin caught up. I am fuggin huge too but Chris is still bigger but I think I may be leaner than him. We have to wait for his pics... it's just too close for me to call...depends how you look at it. I came the furthest I think though cuz I had the furthest to go..

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

    Thank you Bro! I'm not stopping either, I wanted to get down to around 210Lbs, not sure if that is possible anymore, because in those pictures I weighed exactly 227Lbs! Anyway, I plan on continuing to see exactly how lean I can get, would really like to lose those last few places... tiny pockets of fat around my nipples which wisk laterally into my arm pits, belly button fat and last bit of flank fat. I am thinking it is a minimum of 10 more Lbs, maybe 17... taking me to my goal weight of 210lbs.

    FYI... I based that goal weight on the fact that before the contest I got my stats and my LBM was 199.7Lbs.
    You got that easy bro
    I'm just a dude chasing a dream

  10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Al you are the one that will be shedding tears I have a lot of photos I just put up as well ...actually you are probably still a bit leaner but I really fuggin caught up. I am fuggin huge too but Chris is still bigger but I think I may be leaner than him. We have to wait for his pics... it's just too close for me to call...depends how you look at it. I came the furthest I think though cuz I had the furthest to go..
    I saw your pictures Doug and you are a Fugging Lean Beast, oh and to respond to how our bodies are extremely similar, I think we are pretty much even everywhere but the back, maybe it is because I hold more fat there, who knows, but your back looks better than mine in your picts!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   
       


  11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I saw your pictures Doug and you are a Fugging Lean Beast, oh and to respond to how our bodies are extremely similar, I think we are pretty much even everywhere but the back, maybe it is because I hold more fat there, who knows, but your back looks better than mine in your picts!
    Some of that is posing Al ... you push your shoulder blades together on you back shots, you have to open up like a butterfly... If you knew more about posing you would have given us a lot more problems...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Some of that is posing Al ... you push your shoulder blades together on you back shots, you have to open up like a butterfly... If you knew more about posing you would have given us a lot more problems...
    Maybe so, maybe not, I just know when I am as lean as I am trying to get down to (not where I currently am), I look pretty damn good in any pose because the extent of my leanness is so forgiving!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  13. Looking good Al. Total homo lol. You've made a focking awesome transformation!

  14. Good Lord Al! You look incredible! That is an awesome transformation man!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  15. Not sure how I missed the pics being posted yesterday but nice work man! You really have had an amazing few closing weeks. I think you may have taken transformation for sure! :-)
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  16. Yah I will take a few more weeks to get leaner and tighter, I had to go at such a hard pace and it did not leave a lot of space to cleaning up... I know I missed with the lighting on those last pics, I was so big and ripped but I should have toned down the soft lighting and just went with the neons.. I figured it out today .. too late. I will put it all together sometime late July for a real freak show I am very happy with how we all did though... I am proud of myself and all of you guys ... well played

  17. Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    Not sure how I missed the pics being posted yesterday but nice work man! You really have had an amazing few closing weeks. I think you may have taken transformation for sure! :-)
    I'm not calling anything, we are all really close, everyone keeps counting Chris out for Transformation, or maybe it is they just don't want to give him both categories, but if you look close, he made a pretty remarkable transformation himself, I think it just gets over-shadowed by the fact that he had a killer physique both before and now, LoL, good problem to have there Chris!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I'm not calling anything, we are all really close, everyone keeps counting Chris out for Transformation, or maybe it is they just don't want to give him both categories, but if you look close, he made a pretty remarkable transformation himself, I think it just gets over-shadowed by the fact that he had a killer physique both before and now, LoL, good problem to have there Chris!
    My doubts about Chris for transformation were based on the fact that is hard to harden and clean up that much mass, he actually did a better job than I anticipated which put him right back in the thick of things for the transformation. I think I changed more than you guys but I had further to go as I was about 3% less lean than Chris to begin with and I got pretty close to him in the end. I still may not have done quite enough though. Al did seem to lose some size near the end but at the very end he really seemed to get more lean than losing size. I did not see size loss at the end like I had in the previous 2 weeks. He got smart and held his gains near the end instead of going nuts on the weight loss... These were the things I was counting on, I thought I could get leaner than Chris and stay bigger than Al, instead I think I was able to make it really close but didn't pull away as I had hoped. My only chance is people seeing that I came the furthest overall... as I was way fuggin behind. I definitely made up ground on everybody.

  19. The Epi-v is starting to kick in ... you're going to want to see this, next few weeks are going to get freaky... Old Fugger gets Primal 550xd run... time to go to war...

  20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    My doubts about Chris for transformation were based on the fact that is hard to harden and clean up that much mass, he actually did a better job than I anticipated which put him right back in the thick of things for the transformation. I think I changed more than you guys but I had further to go as I was about 3% less lean than Chris to begin with and I got pretty close to him in the end. I still may not have done quite enough though. Al did seem to lose some size near the end but at the very end he really seemed to get more lean than losing size. I did not see size loss at the end like I had in the previous 2 weeks. He got smart and held his gains near the end instead of going nuts on the weight loss... These were the things I was counting on, I thought I could get leaner than Chris and stay bigger than Al, instead I think I was able to make it really close but didn't pull away as I had hoped. My only chance is people seeing that I came the furthest overall... as I was way fuggin behind. I definitely made up ground on everybody.
    You pulled it out for sure. I am ultra pleased with how things went. I am sitting pretty at 209-210 and lean. Nice and full too I am really filling my shirts up a lot more. This was definitely a contest that simply being in it made you a winner.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Use Kleen10 for a 10% discount
    www.OrbitSupplements.com

  21. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    You pulled it out for sure. I am ultra pleased with how things went. I am sitting pretty at 209-210 and lean. Nice and full too I am really filling my shirts up a lot more. This was definitely a contest that simply being in it made you a winner.
    Yah it was very beneficial for all
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. KLEEN's Quest for PRIME! A transformation contest log.
    By MrKleen73 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 573
    Last Post: 08-15-2012, 08:22 PM
  2. TRANSFORMERS... The Quest for PRIME!
    By morry in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 605
    Last Post: 07-16-2012, 10:44 PM
  3. Replies: 117
    Last Post: 12-08-2011, 11:54 PM
  4. BY POPULAR DEMAND! NATADROL/PRIME STACK: A TRUE TRANSFORMER!
    By ex-tightend83 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 365
    Last Post: 09-21-2010, 01:24 PM
  5. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-31-2008, 02:07 PM
Log in
Log in