Revolution PCT Black leaning effects?

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I posted this in the supps section but thought this might be a good idea as well. So I have been leaning up and gaining strength on a cycle of D-plex and P-Stanz which has been great btw. The cycle is coming to an end and I decided to purchase Revolution PCT Black as part of my pct as it looks like a pretty well rounded product. My question is: since it contains arimistane will it be able to keep me lean or maybe even get a little more defined throughout the pct? I wonder because a lot of people say arimistane (androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione) will shed some water but Rev PCT Black has some other ingredients as well. This cycle was for a trip to Vegas so I definitely don't want to start to get puffy/soft after it's over during pct. Thanks for any info!

BBB

BBB

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using PCT Black in conjunction with DAA as part of my PCT. I really can't say that I have noticed a great deal of leaning from either of these products thus far. I have maintained my strength and size pretty well however. But it's only been a couple of weeks.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry didn't see this, It will keep a little water out but I bridge to epi-v with my cycles cuz it helps me to get lean, dry and hard. Stellar finisher...

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry didn't see this, It will keep a little water out but I bridge to epi-v with my cycles cuz it helps me to get lean, dry and hard. Stellar finisher...
I see. Well I definitely planned on taking a break from prohormones for a minute after this cycle so I'm not looking to bridge into anything after pct. Maybe I'll stretch this cycle out through vacation, idk but thanks for the info!

cybercrombie

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I am currently using PCT Black in conjunction with DAA as part of my PCT. I really can't say that I have noticed a great deal of leaning from either of these products thus far. I have maintained my strength and size pretty well however. But it's only been a couple of weeks.
Thanks this is what I was wondering. After a couple of weeks on Erase, which has the same active as Rev PCT Black, I was definitely holding less water and leaning out. So this looks like it might not do that as well. Still an awesome pct though and I'm excited to run it. Thanks again for the info!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I see. Well I definitely planned on taking a break from prohormones for a minute after this cycle so I'm not looking to bridge into anything after pct. Maybe I'll stretch this cycle out through vacation, idk but thanks for the info!
Yah I don't think anybody should bridge after PCT :)

lifterrepeat

Awards
help needed

Yah I don't think anybody should bridge after PCT :)
i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks
I don't really know what all those products are but if they are non-hormonal there should be no problem...