FINAFLEX IGNITE-2 is finally here...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGNITE 2™ by FINAFLEX, your COMPLETE PRE-WORKOUT.

How is IGNITE 2™ different from the original N.O. IGNITE?

- Patent Pending TESTOSTERONE BOOSTER, AMINOSTERONE™
- Patent Pending Creatine, Crea-Trona®
- Instantized BCAAs and more Carnosyn® (Beta Alanine)
- Crazy Pumps
- More Focus and Energy without the crash
- Incredible Taste, Wild Watermelon and Berry Blast

BUILD MUSCLE and ENHANCE WORKOUT DOMINATION with IGNITE 2™!

The official Launch Date of FINAFLEX IGNITE-2 is March 22nd, 2012!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Fact... The majority of all concentrated pre-workouts contain more than 50% ingredients that cause thermogenesis, which translates into weight loss, which can have a negative impact on the growth of lean muscle!

IGNITE 2 contains ingredients that will actually promote muscle growth....

Aminosterone - patent pending d-aspartic acid that is 400 times more soluble than regular DAA

Instantized BCAA - prevent muscle break down

Crea-trona - patented in Europe and patent pending in the USA. We are the first company in the USA to use this ingredient. Most bioavailable creatine on the market

Full dosage of Carnosyn (beta alanine)

This Amazing, unheard of formula with no equal will energize your workout and give you the energy and focus as well as the proper growth factors necessary to sculpt the body you have working on so hard and for so long!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lookin Good :35:...releases tomorrow, even better...can you give a range of the amt of 1,3 dim it has at all?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Lookin Good :35:...releases tomorrow, even better...can you give a range of the amt of 1,3 dim it has at all?
Sorry Brotha, if it isn't listed in our ingredient panel, then it is not something I am allowed to disclose, but I can tell you it has a lot more than our original N.O. IGNITE!!!

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Sorry Brotha, if it isn't listed in our ingredient panel, then it is not something I am allowed to disclose, but I can tell you it has a lot more than our original N.O. IGNITE!!!
Hmmmm, I've not had OG NO Ignite to be able to compare 'stim-ness'....:sad2:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmmm, I've not had OG NO Ignite to be able to compare 'stim-ness'....:sad2:
Just bow to the Greatness of FINAFLEX IGNITE-2... :notworthy: LoL

Have you tried a sample of our new IGNITE-2?

We are going to need LOGGER's on the IGNITE-2 soon, would you be interested?

It really is an amazing product and I think once you have had the chance to try it, you will agree!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have fuggin samples waiting for me at home :)

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

It really is an amazing product and I think once you have had the chance to try it, you will agree!
I have 'newt' tried any samples, no. Log? think I have too many things in play now and in the weeks to come to be able to provide an accurate Ignite2 log, but I cordially thank you for letting me know :) fwiw, I like ~50-60mg of 1,3 dim at a time...rep me if this has at least that...neg me if it has less than that :ugh2:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have 'newt' tried any samples, no. Log? think I have too many things in play now and in the weeks to come to be able to provide an accurate Ignite2 log, but I cordially thank you for letting me know :) fwiw, I like ~50-60mg of 1,3 dim at a time...rep me if this has at least that...neg me if it has less than that :ugh2:
I'll do my best, as of now, I am not even sure of exactly how much it has in it (Truth)!!!

mattbaseball

Awards
I will sample it and post a short log on my workout with it. I just bought a bottle of Ignite(2nd one)

JudgementDay

JudgementDay

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I loved the first N.O Ignite, can't wait to try this one, really looks good and sounds even better:)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards

With pleasure :)

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards

ive purchased my own ignite-2 already but would still love to log it...send me a pm about a different matter if you dont mind...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's available. :)
I am not working in the warehouse today to 100% confirm we have it in stock or not, but I was told via email that we have it, I think only one flavor right now, Berry, but Watermelon is on its way!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
id even run cell shock as well

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here's what I experienced first time ..

Tasted very good, bit of an aftertaste but it was very easy on the stomach, very light I could have used less water...

Stim was the cleanest and clearest I have felt yet but not overwhelming just very solid.

Strength was very good...I definitely had good power...

Endurance was very, very good, I did 5 sets of 5 bench with short rests and 5 felt the same as 1 which was kind of a strange feeling...

The effects lasted Several hours which was good for me...

Ignite will help you kick some azz alright.. this is it the real deal...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So it's available. :)
Attention:

It is 100% official, I have seen the jugs IGNITE-2 with my own eyes, we have it in stock and have already shipped most of our supply out to distributors, so should be in online and local retailers everywhere by sometime next week, out of our hands and into the hands of our distributors at this point!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Attention:

It is 100% official, I have seen the jugs IGNITE-2 with my own eyes, we have it in stock and have already shipped most of our supply out to distributors, so should be in online and local retailers everywhere by sometime next week, out of our hands and into the hands of our distributors at this point!!!
You have my attention .. I want some!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You have my attention .. I want some!!
The word on the street is... you are being sent 2 jugs of IGNITE-2 (1 watermelon & 1 berry) as well as a butt-load of samples sometime next week as soon as we get the watermelon in our warehouse (currently only have berry)!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The word on the street is... you are being sent 2 jugs of IGNITE-2 (1 watermelon & 1 berry) as well as a butt-load of samples sometime next week as soon as we get the watermelon in our warehouse (currently only have berry)!
Great!! I love this fuggin stuff already!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Could I get some samples?
T-Bone... I promise as soon as we have a good stock-pile of samples, I will make an announcement/thread about it and be shipping them out like crazy, just like I did with the First N.O. IGNITE and the G8, I promise Bro! So not saying NO, just not right now, none to give!!!

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
T-Bone... I promise as soon as we have a good stock-pile of samples, I will make an announcement/thread about it and be shipping them out like crazy, just like I did with the First N.O. IGNITE and the G8, I promise Bro! So not saying NO, just not right now, none to give!!!
Sounds good.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah baby!!! this is the way to get the word out.. man you guys are gonna love this shyte!!

Used it yesterday for the second time and like the first time ... this shyte makes me stronger!! 5 sets of 5 with only 20-30 seconds rest of 120 lb barbell curls ... perfect form like it was made of fuggin feathers. Fuggin Madness... I tell you this stuff was made for this routine.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Yah baby!!! this is the way to get the word out.. man you guys are gonna love this shyte!!

Used it yesterday for the second time and like the first time ... this shyte makes me stronger!! 5 sets of 5 with only 20-30 seconds rest of 120 lb barbell curls ... perfect form like it was made of fuggin feathers. Fuggin Madness... I tell you this stuff was made for this routine.
When we seeing this at the plant DW

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When we seeing this at the plant DW
Al is on location said he's already seen it so it's gone out to distributors last week ... should be any time.. :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes DW, that is correct, seriously... should be any day now, we shipped every single jug we had of the IGNITE-2 Berry flavor out to all our distributors, just like us, when they are back order they usually ship out withing 24hrs of receiving the products, so when I say any day now, I literally mean, ANY DAY NOW!!!

BigRigg

BigRigg

Awards
In for logs and/or to log it myself. I'll try to do it better than when I logged G8, still trying to get the hang of what people are looking for in logs.

I'm sure it's good if Finaflex makes it :)