Possibly Running First Cycle

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey Guys

I'm 22 going on 23,around 155 at 5'9. I'm getting ready to graduate college and ending my last season of being a collegiate sprinter(D2). I've been lifting for about five years and have gained almost 20lbs from my freshman year until now.Being a sprinter,bodyfat is almost non-existant and it has always been hard for me to gain muscle mass.No matter if I increase,carbs,proteins, or calories...I run it off during practice it seems like.

I am looking to run my first cycle this summer. I don't want to get to any harsh prohormones or anything like that but something mild that will help me gain some mass while staying "sprinter lean". I've been looking into 1-andro and some other mild prohormones..I am just looking for some insight and direction...thanks!

NFC

NFC

Awards
only problem with any ph you take is that your going to have back pumps, even with taurine they are still there, which is probably going to effect your sprinting ability significantly.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'll be "retired" from the sport after this season. I don't plan on starting a cycle until after

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Any suggestions Finaflex reps for good first cycles?

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
cant go wrong with 550-xd and pct black+ pure test

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah we have some milder alternatitves that would suit you needs very well but take your time and do your homework. You're young you have nothing but time. Milder is the way to go though. We have 1-andro and 550xd which will both give solid gains and Epi-v which will help shred and harden.

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah.. I was thinking of 1-andro to start off with and a PCT of Erase/Anabeta/IGF-2

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah.. I was thinking of 1-andro to start off with and a PCT of Erase/Anabeta/IGF-2

I would go PCT Black and Pure Test personally... you have to have some support during cycle ad DAA will do more to get your test levels back and PCT Black has arimistane....

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll be "retired" from the sport after this season. I don't plan on starting a cycle until after
How about just stop running and lock down a perfect diet. It'll pay off in the end, too I promise. I say see what happens first when you stop training and running ed. You might put on 5-10lbs just by that alone. Switch over to low-intensity cardio to target fat usage rather than the muscle-depleting high-intensity stuff.

1.Get the diet cleaned up really, really nice.
2.Eat tons.
3.Switch from high-intensity to low-intensity and less frequent cardio.

THEN start a cycle of something like H-Drol @ 75/mg for 6 weeks. Blow up!

Steroids suck just as bad as anything else if your diet isn't bringing in quality foods and enough of them. Otherwise the moment you stop taking the roids is the moment you go into battle trying to fight an inevitable loss of newly earned muscle mass. Back to square one again...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about just stop running and lock down a perfect diet. It'll pay off in the end, too I promise. I say see what happens first when you stop training and running ed. You might put on 5-10lbs just by that alone. Switch over to low-intensity cardio to target fat usage rather than the muscle-depleting high-intensity stuff.

2.Eat tons.

Steroids suck just as bad as anything else if your diet isn't bringing in quality foods and enough of them. Otherwise the moment you stop taking the roids is the moment you go into battle trying to fight an inevitable loss of newly earned muscle mass. Back to square one again...
Yah more or less what I was getting at... no hurry here, hdrol is pretty mild too but I would still opt for 550 XD or 1-andro but I am biased :)

wsaucer

Banned
Awards
  • Established

2.Eat tons.

Thanks for the great advise! I just don't know if I can get away from high intensity cardio(prolwer work, hill sprints,etc). I love it too much!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks for the great advise! I just don't know if I can get away from high intensity cardio(prolwer work, hill sprints,etc). I love it too much!
Just do less of it...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Some posts got deleted....