Old Fugger quotes .... take heed.. :)... or not

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Once in a while I post something that I would like to be quoted as saying, I then soon forget them so I am going to start this thread to keep track of them...

"This world is too small for me and my limitations, one of us has to go!"

"Courage is not the absence of fear, it's the conquering of it!"

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
In for Yoda's (old fugger) infinite words of wisdom!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I go into meetings with my pre-workout, folks know there is something up but I don't sweat stuff like that much anymore. When you're 53 and jacked people expect you to be fuggin weird, I don't want to disapoint."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Yah I am intense and what's better is I am an old fugger and don't give a shyte what people think anymore! It's ... kinda liberating..."

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"Yah I am intense and what's better is I am an old fugger and don't give a shyte what people think anymore! It's ... kinda liberating..."
This is and has been my saying since I can remember, I've never heard or seen it anywhere else... I use this quote when someone is contemplating on whether they should go to the gym or skipping or whatever excuses they may be trying to pitch to themselves...
"When in doubt... Workout!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is and has been my saying since I can remember, I've never heard or seen it anywhere else... I use this quote when someone is contemplating on whether they should go to the gym or skipping or whatever excuses they may be trying to pitch to themselves...
"When in doubt... Workout!"
Yah you will always be glad you did... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Yah I know I'm full of shyte, but somehow that realization seems to make it stink less."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"The quiote I hate most is 'all things in moderation', I do fuggin nothin moderately so I am fugged before I start!, not saying I am right just tellin it like it is..."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"thou shalt not use logic when dealing with a woman... "

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"I like pokin fun at myself, humility is good for the soul. If you can't laugh at yourself you run into the trap of taking yourself too seriously..."

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff Doug!

"Man with hole in pocket feel cokky all day." No I guess it should be my own. :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"We have to keep moving forward, or we will slip backwards..."

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"We have to keep moving forward, or we will slip backwards..."
How about... "Old Fugger's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
How about... "Old Fugger's got one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel!"
Whoo that's kind of grim... I mean I like bananas but not enough to die for.... :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! "

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"The way I look at life is there is the middle and there is the edge and any time spent it the middle is wasted when I could be living on the edge!! "

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"The joy is in the journey" .. the benefits you were looking for when you chose this lifestyle; well you're getting them right now, enjoyment is optional...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Winning, losinng not so important; bringin your game that's where it's at, and you know when you've done that. The rest; let that take care of itself..."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Everybody expects old fuggers to be wise, I went with wise azz..." :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"a man is only as good as his humility..."

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What can I say, we live in a time where it's politically incorect to be a man. I guess we're becoming extinct, this is one man who will go out fighting and will make no apoligies for being what he was born to be.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Okay so I am Joining the fun! First I like this quote of the day but its not mine, Thomas Edison said "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

It is not coincidental I assure you; those that are at the top of the mountain did not mysteriously fall there, they put in their work and their failures didn't become their downfalls, they didn't believe in the impossible. Just because something didn't work 100 different times doesn't mean it won't the next time implemented differently.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okay so I am Joining the fun! First I like this quote of the day but its not mine, Thomas Edison said "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

It is not coincidental I assure you; those that are at the top of the mountain did not mysteriously fall there, they put in their work and their failures didn't become their downfalls, they didn't believe in the impossible. Just because something didn't work 100 different times doesn't mean it won't the next time implemented differently.
Cool .. yah you have to be a stubborn fugger to succeed... :) Believe in yourself and trust your instincts...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool .. yah you have to be a stubborn fugger to succeed... :) Believe in yourself and trust your instincts...
Wise-Man...

So DW and myself were up on a hill looking down at a beach, I looked to DW and said, hey let's run down there and Fugg one of those hot chicks! DW turned calmly and said, why don't we walk down and Fugg them all!!!

Jymis

Jymis

Awards
What can I say, we live in a time where it's politically incorect to be a man. I guess we're becoming extinct, this is one man who will go out fighting and will make no apoligies for being what he was born to be.
This is so true and I very much wish it wasn't.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wise-Man...

So DW and myself were up on a hill looking down at a beach, I looked to DW and said, hey let's run down there and Fugg one of those hot chicks! DW turned calmly and said, why don't we walk down and Fugg them all!!!
Lol Colors ....great flick... good joke too....

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wise Man Say... "Early Bird may get worm, but second mouse always gets the cheese!"

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You adjust to thngs like age and injuries but the wheel keeps turning and the results are just as good or better. Age is nothing to worry about...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."
Something I definitely need to take note of today, Doug - thanks, bud :)

~Rosie~

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
"Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."[/QUOT

I had to re-read this twice, but I fully understand it. This is definitely your best one yet. Thanks for a good quote

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
"I might not be perfect...

But I'm getting Dangerously Close!"

Bahahhahaaaahahhaha...

redman24

redman24

Banned
Awards
  • Established
if you **** your mother, your son will be your brother

(not directed at anyone...lol. just a quote of infinite wisdom :D )

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you **** your mother, your son will be your brother

(not directed at anyone...lol. just a quote of infinite wisdom :D )
True story, this is sick, totally sick, but I dated a girl who's brother had sex with his daughter and she got pregnant and had a son. So her brother is both, this boy's father and grandfather! Again, sick, but true story!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Something I definitely need to take note of today, Doug - thanks, bud :)

~Rosie~
Glad I could help, no sense sweating stuff that we have no control over... been there done that and will likely do it again :)

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."[/QUOT

I had to re-read this twice, but I fully understand it. This is definitely your best one yet. Thanks for a good quote
Thanks .. to be honest that concept is from the serenity prayer but I liked the phrasing of mine..

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
"A smart women knows that if she shows her man she believes in him, he will bust his ass to make her happy. Tearing down your spouse is like slitting your own throat."... Taman6886

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
To all you Dad’s out there, hope you know that you’re somebody’s hero. Time to man up and be a good example because somebody is always watching. You want to make a difference in this life, live up to your potential. Remember that love makes your strong and hate makes you weak… ripples in a pond my brethren ripples in a pond…

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Getting older is a reality we all have to live with. I am plenty happy with my physique and who I have become. Limitations are part of life, can't smash them all but we make our mark by trying ...

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Know your strengths and weaknesses, you can't be what you're not but you can try to improve... life is about the trying...

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nothing scares me more than Mediocrity, just going through the motions, how can people stand it ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
God has other plans for us after we are finished on earth, I don't know what it is but I know it's somethiing wonderful.