Old Fugger quotes .... take heed.. :)... or not

Page 2 of 3 First 123 Last

  1. Okay so I am Joining the fun! First I like this quote of the day but its not mine, Thomas Edison said "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

    It is not coincidental I assure you; those that are at the top of the mountain did not mysteriously fall there, they put in their work and their failures didn't become their downfalls, they didn't believe in the impossible. Just because something didn't work 100 different times doesn't mean it won't the next time implemented differently.


  2. Quote Originally Posted by JajaNe20 View Post
    Okay so I am Joining the fun! First I like this quote of the day but its not mine, Thomas Edison said "Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work."

    It is not coincidental I assure you; those that are at the top of the mountain did not mysteriously fall there, they put in their work and their failures didn't become their downfalls, they didn't believe in the impossible. Just because something didn't work 100 different times doesn't mean it won't the next time implemented differently.
    Cool .. yah you have to be a stubborn fugger to succeed... Believe in yourself and trust your instincts...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Cool .. yah you have to be a stubborn fugger to succeed... Believe in yourself and trust your instincts...
    Wise-Man...

    So DW and myself were up on a hill looking down at a beach, I looked to DW and said, hey let's run down there and Fugg one of those hot chicks! DW turned calmly and said, why don't we walk down and Fugg them all!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What can I say, we live in a time where it's politically incorect to be a man. I guess we're becoming extinct, this is one man who will go out fighting and will make no apoligies for being what he was born to be.
    This is so true and I very much wish it wasn't.

  5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wise-Man...

    So DW and myself were up on a hill looking down at a beach, I looked to DW and said, hey let's run down there and Fugg one of those hot chicks! DW turned calmly and said, why don't we walk down and Fugg them all!!!
    Lol Colors ....great flick... good joke too....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    This is so true and I very much wish it wasn't.
    Just ignore it and be yourself....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Lol Colors ....great flick... good joke too....
    Damn... You good!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  8. Wise Man Say... "Early Bird may get worm, but second mouse always gets the cheese!"
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  9. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Wise Man Say... "Early Bird may get worm, but second mouse always gets the cheese!"
    haha...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. You adjust to thngs like age and injuries but the wheel keeps turning and the results are just as good or better. Age is nothing to worry about...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  11. "Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    "Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."
    Something I definitely need to take note of today, Doug - thanks, bud

    ~Rosie~

  13. [QUOTE=DreamWeaver;3286152]"Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."[/QUOT

    I had to re-read this twice, but I fully understand it. This is definitely your best one yet. Thanks for a good quote

  14. "I might not be perfect...



    But I'm getting Dangerously Close!"

    Bahahhahaaaahahhaha...

    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  15. if you **** your mother, your son will be your brother

    (not directed at anyone...lol. just a quote of infinite wisdom )

  16. Quote Originally Posted by redman24 View Post
    if you **** your mother, your son will be your brother

    (not directed at anyone...lol. just a quote of infinite wisdom )
    True story, this is sick, totally sick, but I dated a girl who's brother had sex with his daughter and she got pregnant and had a son. So her brother is both, this boy's father and grandfather! Again, sick, but true story!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Something I definitely need to take note of today, Doug - thanks, bud

    ~Rosie~
    Glad I could help, no sense sweating stuff that we have no control over... been there done that and will likely do it again
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  18. [QUOTE=JajaNe20;3286209]
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    "Try to sort out the things you have control of and the things you have to let go. Take care of your end and let the rest take care of itself."[/QUOT

    I had to re-read this twice, but I fully understand it. This is definitely your best one yet. Thanks for a good quote
    Thanks .. to be honest that concept is from the serenity prayer but I liked the phrasing of mine..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  19. "A smart women knows that if she shows her man she believes in him, he will bust his ass to make her happy. Tearing down your spouse is like slitting your own throat."... Taman6886
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. To all you Dad’s out there, hope you know that you’re somebody’s hero. Time to man up and be a good example because somebody is always watching. You want to make a difference in this life, live up to your potential. Remember that love makes your strong and hate makes you weak… ripples in a pond my brethren ripples in a pond…
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  21. Getting older is a reality we all have to live with. I am plenty happy with my physique and who I have become. Limitations are part of life, can't smash them all but we make our mark by trying ...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Know your strengths and weaknesses, you can't be what you're not but you can try to improve... life is about the trying...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. Nothing scares me more than Mediocrity, just going through the motions, how can people stand it ?
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. God has other plans for us after we are finished on earth, I don't know what it is but I know it's somethiing wonderful.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 312
    Last Post: 12-01-2011, 06:09 PM
  2. Old Fugger goes to war Musclemania Canada
    By DreamWeaver in forum Bodybuilding Contest Preperation
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 10-26-2011, 12:40 PM
  3. I'll be Primed till Xmas (How an old fugger gets down).
    By DreamWeaver in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 193
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 10:19 AM
  4. Americans fail to heed advice to 'eat your vegetables'
    By yeahright in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-19-2007, 07:56 PM
Log in
Log in