Is the Gym a good place to find a date?

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by Resolve View Post
    My wife is my training partner. Even before we married... Sounds to me like you to need to associate with more supportive women.
    You right bro, I'd favour an American or South African girl (Im South African) over a British girl anyday. I live in England. Heck I even prefer a middle eastern girl over a British one... any day.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    "how do you know if youre bieng stalked?":

I move so quickly I doubt anyone could keep up with me. And if I was bieng stalked, they can watch all they like, but why be so shy? Come on over maybe we could have a chat .

Quote Originally Posted by DJBeanPole View Post
    I met my future wife where I work (a hospital). Granted we work in two completely separate areas, but you get the idea. Its possible anywhere.
    You have a good point there. If you really want it, its possible.

But I would have to make sure I was getting a descent amount of respect while in the gym from any girl who I'd be dating, period. Know what I mean?
    I was raised on meat&potatoes, played in the dirt, got smacked when I missbehaved, School started in assembly(Drill), adressed teachers as Sir/Mr & Maam/Mrs/Miss, didnt knw wtf a Happy Meal was or reliable public transport-and I truned out just fine

2. Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    You right bro, I'd favour an American or South African girl (Im South African) over a British girl anyday. I live in England. Heck I even prefer a middle eastern girl over a British one... any day.

"how do you know if youre bieng stalked?":

I move so quickly I doubt anyone could keep up with me. And if I was bieng stalked, they can watch all they like, but why be so shy? Come on over maybe we could have a chat .

You have a good point there. If you really want it, its possible.

But I would have to make sure I was getting a descent amount of respect while in the gym from any girl who I'd be dating, period. Know what I mean?
    Hey... I met you on here, then FaceBook and I've been stalking your Homo-A$$ every since! Bahahahaha!

On a serious note, I don't think the gym is a good or bad place to meet a significant other or a date, it really depends on the person! Some people would say no, that when they are in the gym they are all business, others like to socialize in the gym, so I say to each his own, but I started this thread because I like to hear people's opinions, which by the way have all been very good, ya just never know when you might learn something or get that little tid-bit of wisdom!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

3. lol, you funny ****er.

Dude I wish I had a video camera while I was working in the last Gym I worked in, Its was like a nightclub in there sometimes. And alot of the guy's who trained there were regularly in prison, and they said the atmosphere in the place was just like the atmosphere in prison gyms, without time restrictions I suppose. I mean there were alot of people who didnt get on and a little tenssion now and again and sometimes some fighting. I over all really enjoyed working there despite the occational guy who tried to bully me (none of whom ever succeeded by the way ).

Whenever guy's picked up girls in there (which happened alot compared to other gyms Ive been in) it generally never lasted longer than a month, and I think becasue of the fact that the gym was so extremely social there was too much pressure. All the gyms Ive been in with a reserved atmosphere - those are the only gyms that Ive seen lasting relationships in...
    I was raised on meat&potatoes, played in the dirt, got smacked when I missbehaved, School started in assembly(Drill), adressed teachers as Sir/Mr & Maam/Mrs/Miss, didnt knw wtf a Happy Meal was or reliable public transport-and I truned out just fine

4. Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    lol, you funny ****er.

Dude I wish I had a video camera while I was working in the last Gym I worked in, Its was like a nightclub in there sometimes. And alot of the guy's who trained there were regularly in prison, and they said the atmosphere in the place was just like the atmosphere in prison gyms, without time restrictions I suppose. I mean there were alot of people who didnt get on and a little tenssion now and again and sometimes some fighting. I over all really enjoyed working there despite the occational guy who tried to bully me (none of whom ever succeeded by the way ).

Whenever guy's picked up girls in there (which happened alot compared to other gyms Ive been in) it generally never lasted longer than a month, and I think becasue of the fact that the gym was so extremely social there was too much pressure. All the gyms Ive been in with a reserved atmosphere - those are the only gyms that Ive seen lasting relationships in...
    I agree with that, I mean some gyms are more laid back and social, others are more grit and iron, so it definitely depends on the gym, I agree with that 110%

On a different note, do you have a large copy/version of your Avatar, I love werewolves and that is a really cool pict, if you got one can you email it to me... [email protected] m
    www.finaflex.com

5. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yes thats it, it most definately depends on the Gym.

The pic is as good as yours.
    •   

6. Thread hi-Jack for a sec...

Yeah... come get ya some!!!
    www.finaflex.com

7. Hey wait... LoL... it's my thread so I can post whatever the Fugg I want, LoL!!!
    www.finaflex.com

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thread hi-Jack for a sec...

Yeah... come get ya some!!!

They look like hyenas

9. Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    They look like hyenas
    I think they look Kewl as ****!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Red face

Absolutely, they look awesome. They have a few muscles in the forearms that dont exist... on humans anyhow. And the one in the middle appears to have a few extra obliques too.

I Love this kind of art.

So back to topic... Ive met this girl at work just in the last couple of weeks by the way ... we got a thang going on! =D The chemistry is un-believable, and shes so cute I could just eat her.

But lucky for me we dont work together all the time, we work for an agency, we will be working appart most of the time in different Hotels accross London, and only together ocationally. I think the fact we work together sometimes is absolutely fine seeing as tho its not perminant. I know what shes like when she's stressed, shes adorable .

11. Quote Originally Posted by JohnBrinks View Post
    Ive met this girl at work just in the last couple of weeks by the way ... we got a thang going on! =D The chemistry is un-believable, and shes so cute I could just eat her.

But lucky for me we dont work together all the time, we work for an agency, we will be working appart most of the time in different Hotels accross London, and only together ocationally. I think the fact we work together sometimes is absolutely fine seeing as tho its not perminant. I know what shes like when she's stressed, shes adorable .
    I'm in the same boat as you, seeing someone from work that I only see on occasion, twice a month at the office. I have to say be careful..lol.. it's almost gotten us into trouble more than once, and even though we don't work together often, drama will happen - and people will eventually find out. I think we have a policy at my company against dating people we work with too. Oh well lol.. I've dated 3 girls from here in the past 2 years.

12. reps sent!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Best place to find gear????
    By Revolution in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 08-14-2010, 08:00 PM
  2. Replies: 91
    Last Post: 09-08-2007, 06:20 AM
  3. Best place to find cheap m4ohn and 1,4add?
    By TheManGuy in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 11-11-2004, 11:46 AM