IGNITE-2... Coming Soon!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IGNITE 2... Coming Soon! Built with AMINOSTERONE a revolutionary new patent pending TESTOSTERONE POWERHOUSE, shown to SKYROCKET total TEST levels, leading to the most complete pre-workout formula ever created and Total Workout DOMINATION!!!

- Increase TESTOSTERONE
- More ENERGY...
- Bigger PUMPS...
- Great TASTE...

So if you are looking to take your workouts to the next level, then be on the look-out for our all new coming soon... IGNITE-2

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... All I can say is the Ignite-2 is gonna blow everything else on the market away! & in my opinion, taste awesome!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed :) Original N.O. Ignite was and still is my favourite preworkout (I'm using 3rd bottle of it right now - thank God it's finally available in the UK) so I'm excited to see how awesome Ignite-2 will be!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed :) Original N.O. Ignite was and still is my favourite preworkout (I'm using 3rd bottle of it right now - thank God it's finally available in the UK) so I'm excited to see how awesome Ignite-2 will be!
It is going to be a Super-charged, Amped-Up version of our original N.O. IGNITE (with a few extras), that is going to put all other pre-workouts to SHAME!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Looking forward to trying this as well, I love a good pre-workout product, makes the workout that much more fun... :)

jaycuda

jaycuda

Awards
  • Established
Wait is this a test booster mixed with a PWO kind of like a certain product that is a DAA mixed with a PWO?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Al what is the story with this, any word on the profile changes/additions?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait is this a test booster mixed with a PWO kind of like a certain product that is a DAA mixed with a PWO?
Yah they like to mix things up keep us on our toes ...:)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Al what is the story with this, any word on the profile changes/additions?
I know it is going to have all of the same original ingredients (most in higher doses) and a few extras that I am not allowed to disclose at this time, but all I can and will happily share is... I cannot believe how good it tasted! I mean I have tasted good pre-workouts, but as a rule of thumb... the better they tasted = the less effective they were, this is truly not the case with ours!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know it is going to have all of the same original ingredients (most in higher doses) and a few extras that I am not allowed to disclose at this time, but all I can and will happily share is... I cannot believe how good it tasted! I mean I have tasted good pre-workouts, but as a rule of thumb... the better they tasted = the less effective they were, this is truly not the case with ours!!!
Did you up the stims or are those the same? I think a true one scoop pre-workout would be money cause with the original I had to take 2 that were rounded to really get going. The silver lining of that is 1.5 scoops at night was perfect and gave a very nice workout without keeping me awake. Good to hear about the better taste cause there was something odd about the original, I think Chris said it best, had like an alfalfa taste to it or something (must have been from the green tea in it).

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did you up the stims or are those the same? I think a true one scoop pre-workout would be money cause with the original I had to take 2 that were rounded to really get going. The silver lining of that is 1.5 scoops at night was perfect and gave a very nice workout without keeping me awake. Good to hear about the better taste cause there was something odd about the original, I think Chris said it best, had like an alfalfa taste to it or something (must have been from the green tea in it).
Give up on the stims... What??? No Way!!! This is going to have almost double the stims, double the vaso-dilators, a test-booster and much more, and with the great taste to go with it, we are gonna blow the competition away bro, believe me, when it comes out, just like with the G8, I will get the go-ahead and will be mailing out samples like CRAZY... so no need to roll with the hype, get a sample and see for yourself!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Yes please :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Woot woot!!
Geaux Tigers... National Championship here we come!!! Did I mention I was a walk-on with the LSU Tigers in 1992 under coach Curley Hallman? Nothing extra-special, but I made the team, practiced the whole season, even dressed out for our Home-Coming game against Tulane that year (everyone dressed out for that game), was an extremely incredible learning experience and I hold that time near and dear to my heart, it is part of who I am today, no joke!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow that pre-workout sounds nice. Yah you told me about LSU... impressive. Gotta have big nuts just to survive a season in a program like that.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Give up on the stims... What??? No Way!!! This is going to have almost double the stims, double the vaso-dilators, a test-booster and much more, and with the great taste to go with it, we are gonna blow the competition away bro, believe me, when it comes out, just like with the G8, I will get the go-ahead and will be mailing out samples like CRAZY... so no need to roll with the hype, get a sample and see for yourself!
Al, this is great to hear as I liked the original as I alluded to in my post. I will be patiently waiting for my samples and bottle after it is released. G8 is, well, in a class of its own. Really, there is nothing else to say about it so if this is even close to that, I am very excited.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rick, this is great to hear as I liked the original as I alluded to in my post. I will be patiently waiting for my samples and bottle after it is released. G8 is, well, in a class of its own. Really, there is nothing else to say about it so if this is even close to that, I am very excited.
Yah me too, need something to go in high gear. I am a junkie now :(

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The scary thing about LSU is they'll be better next year!!! Impressive stuff being a walk on!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Al, this is great to hear as I liked the original as I alluded to in my post. I will be patiently waiting for my samples and bottle after it is released. G8 is, well, in a class of its own. Really, there is nothing else to say about it so if this is even close to that, I am very excited.
I mean it is going to be an excellent product just like our G8, but don't take what I said the wrong way, I am not comparing the two, the comparison I am making is like with most of our products (ones you can feel with a single dose), we really like to give out as many samples as possible so we can let our products speak for themselves!!! It is very easy for a company to just say their product is awesome or the best, etc. etc. but it is a whole different animal when you get to try it before you buy it!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The scary thing about LSU is they'll be better next year!!! Impressive stuff being a walk on!!
Thank you, I am proud to be able to say I was a walk-on at LSU (made the cut so to speak). As far as them being better next year... I hope you are right, but I am fearful that our defense won't be as strong, if I am not mistaken we are losing 5 starting 5th year seniors and I think 3 of them are on defense! I mean we still have some impressive upcoming talent, but only time will tell, again I hope you are right!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Are you familiar with the two guys who walked-on the basketball team? They ended up opening a VERY successful restraunt across from Tiger Stadium called Walk-On's. They did so well, (with a little help from Daddy), that they've also opened up at another location and two other restraunts/bars downtown.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Are you familiar with the two guys who walked-on the basketball team? They ended up opening a VERY successful restraunt across from Tiger Stadium called Walk-On's. They did so well, (with a little help from Daddy), that they've also opened up at another location and two other restraunts/bars downtown.
No.. unfamiliar with that, but it sounds Great! I am from (born & raised) in New Orleans, so minus my 4yr stint at LSU, I don't get up to Baton Rouge anymore, I mean I moved to Atlanta, GA within a year of finishing my studies at LSU and have not been back since, I only get home to New Orleans about 1 x per year and I spend all my short stay time with friends & family!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I mean it is going to be an excellent product just like our G8, but don't take what I said the wrong way, I am not comparing the two, the comparison I am making is like with most of our products (ones you can feel with a single dose), we really like to give out as many samples as possible so we can let our products speak for themselves!!! It is very easy for a company to just say their product is awesome or the best, etc. etc. but it is a whole different animal when you get to try it before you buy it!!!
Yah really hoping it will get me amped...:)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Also, I have tried and tasted this new product when it was approx. 95% complete and it was incredible... the amount of Beta-Alanine is awesome, I mean it lights you on fire, I LOVE that feeling... Oh and the taste, "Forget about it" (Mafioso voice)!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Also, I have tried and tasted this new product when it was approx. 95% complete and it was incredible... the amount of Beta-Alanine is awesome, I mean it lights you on fire, I LOVE that feeling... Oh and the taste, "Forget about it" (Mafioso voice)!
BA rocks, it will really help you keep your power during a workout.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BA rocks, it will really help you keep your power during a workout.
That is one of the reasons I like Mesomorph so much, 4 grams per serving! I hope this is close or right around that, it seems to be the right dose for me.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is one of the reasons I like Mesomorph so much, 4 grams per serving! I hope this is close or right around that, it seems to be the right dose for me.
I haven't tried that one. Heard good things. I just don't like Jack3d much anymore cuz it just doesn't last with me anymore. N2KTS has good longevity and and I am hoping the same for this new one as well.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't tried that one. Heard good things. I just don't like Jack3d much anymore cuz it just doesn't last with me anymore. N2KTS has good longevity and and I am hoping the same for this new one as well.
Agreed with you on Jack3d and now it seems like it is all stims and less actives. NTKTS was good for me and I could get away with 1 scoop for most workouts and sleep at night too. I will say the few morning workouts I did with 2 scoops were intense, that stuff is potent! Al, I hope this is as good as you say, some stiff competition out there that was just released.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed with you on Jack3d and now it seems like it is all stims and less actives. NTKTS was good for me and I could get away with 1 scoop for most workouts and sleep at night too. I will say the few morning workouts I did with 2 scoops were intense, that stuff is potent! Al, I hope this is as good as you say, some stiff competition out there that was just released.
Well I think they're on the right track making it strong, a lot of people have become accustomed to using these products and they will be looking for a good kick in the azz. The trick is to get enough body stim in there as mental stim or actually more body than mental. Oh hek a lot of both would be good to. N2KTS has that physical stim that lasts a long time though. I would like to see this product match that. You know when you lift a weight and you're a bit surprised how well you can handle it cuz you're muscles feel like they're on fire.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, as soon as I'm given the go-ahead I will make samples available to everyone and we will just let our product speak for itself, I am extremely confident that it will be all that and a bag of chips my friend!!!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well I think they're on the right track making it strong, a lot of people have become accustomed to using these products and they will be looking for a good kick in the azz. The trick is to get enough body stim in there as mental stim or actually more body than mental. Oh hek a lot of both would be good to. N2KTS has that physical stim that lasts a long time though. I would like to see this product match that. You know when you lift a weight and you're a bit surprised how well you can handle it cuz you're muscles feel like they're on fire.
Yep, I know that exact feeling. I actually like to use combustion for that exact reason as my stim then throw down some green bulge and beta alanine, makes for a great bulk supplement pre but I like it all in one given the choice.

Al, I am sure it will be a winner as many of your products have been that I have tried (I still think Epi-V is, I just didn't get along with it which seems very rare).

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I know that exact feeling. I actually like to use combustion for that exact reason as my stim then throw down some green bulge and beta alanine, makes for a great bulk supplement pre but I like it all in one given the choice.

Al, I am sure it will be a winner as many of your products have been that I have tried (I still think Epi-V is, I just didn't get along with it which seems very rare).
Yah EPI-V is my favourite supp, not because I was getting ming blowing strength or size gains. For me getting lean and hard while getting a tad bigger holds much more weight. It allowed me to eat more liberally and still lose fat. I always looked dry too...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah EPI-V is my favourite supp, not because I was getting ming blowing strength or size gains. For me getting lean and hard while getting a tad bigger holds much more weight. It allowed me to eat more liberally and still lose fat. I always looked dry too...
Yep, I was not happy when I had a bad reaction to it. I was really excited to do a 6 week run for AL and Finaflex when I got it, I may try it again at some point.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yep, I was not happy when I had a bad reaction to it. I was really excited to do a 6 week run for AL and Finaflex when I got it, I may try it again at some point.
Yah sucks, I know you were following my log and you saw what it was doing for me.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Again, as soon as I'm given the go-ahead I will make samples available to everyone and we will just let our product speak for itself, I am extremely confident that it will be all that and a bag of chips my friend!!!
Any updates on this being released or at least the profile being released?

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, don't let this fall to the wayside Al!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agreed, don't let this fall to the wayside Al!
We had a meeting today and this is the information I can share with you guys... It has already been 100% formulated and tested and the raw-ingredients are being thrown together as we speak. Not 100% of the exact date we will be able to launch it & have available samples, but without a shadow of a doubt... Thousands and I mean Thousands of samples must be made and ready to hand out at the Arnold in March! So with that being said, ASAP guys we are busting our A$$es, also I don't think we have concluded the official names of the flavors, but the flavors themselves will be "watermelon" & "berry" as far as it being "Muscle-Melon" or "Nitro-Berry" or whatever cool names they come up with, who knows!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Keepin my eyes peeled for this one!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Keepin my eyes peeled for this one!
What is your realistic opinion on tonight's game? I think it is going to be a very close and very defensive game, both are extremely good teams... Come LSU, you can do it, just bring your A-Game and we are good to go! I think they are close, but when both giving 100% effort, I think LSU is just a little better!!!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
LSU is going in hungry for an undefeated season. Alabam is going in pissed that LSU punched them in the mouth in Tuscaloosa. Don't hate, but I give a very slight edge to 'Bama. Never know though! I just hope I can watch it. Our little 19 month old girl was just diagnosed w/ croup. Hoping she can sleep & let us watch it!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
LSU is going in hungry for an undefeated season. Alabam is going in pissed that LSU punched them in the mouth in Tuscaloosa. Don't hate, but I give a very slight edge to 'Bama. Never know though! I just hope I can watch it. Our little 19 month old girl was just diagnosed w/ croup. Hoping she can sleep & let us watch it!!
Oh Believe me... even as die-hard of an LSU Fan as I am, I do realize 100% that we are talking about the 2 most very best College football teams in the Nation (two toughest kids from the toughest block) going head to head for the 2nd time no doubt!

I hope you get to watch it too my friend, is going to be one hell of a game, you are pulling for LSU... right? Anyway, I'll definitely be watch and screaming and yelling at my TV, LoL!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Haha, I pretty much stand infront ofthe tv for all the big games. My wife hates it!! I can guarantee you, when LSU scores, my 4 y/o boy will yell GO BLUE!! I've trained him well...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Haha, I pretty much stand infront ofthe tv for all the big games. My wife hates it!! I can guarantee you, when LSU scores, my 4 y/o boy will yell GO BLUE!! I've trained him well...
Awesome Brotha... I Love it! Well tonight's game is going to be one of the best National Championship games in a very long time and sort of goes down in history, I can't remember in my lifetime the last time two teams form the same conference went to the National Championship, can you? Has it every even happened before? Is this a 1st ever?

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, this game is a first & beyond huge!! Gonna be one helluva battle!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Tigers are in big trouble if they keep up this pace..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My LSU Tigers were flat out A$$-Whipped! Congratulations and great game BAMA!