Loggers Wanted???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK guys we need more Loggers... What I am looking for is individuals coming to the end of a PH run that are willing to do a FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black & PURE TEST combo for the PCT needs, looking for two individuals for this. Requirements: Must have been a member of AnabolicMinds for a minimum of 1yr and have at least 1,000+ posts under their belt with at least 2 logs, which a link can be sent to me so I can assess your Logging experience.

Next I am looking for two more individuals who are willing to run a FINAFLEX PURE TEST only Log (no combining of other products), same requirements as above.

Please PM me if you are interested.

Thank You,
AL - ScottyDoc

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Guys get your arse in here! If you are going into a PCT or just trying to increase testosterone this should do the trick!

AaronJP1

AaronJP1

Board Sponsor
Awards
Nice I've only been here a year though.
Plus I just started my PH.

Awesome deal.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Now you ask. Sheesh... Good Opportunity for someone to try some nice products. I am currently using them.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Now you ask. Sheesh... Good Opportunity for someone to try some nice products. I am currently using them.
Yeah boy! These two together are the knock out punch to a good PH run. I will definitely be using them when I'm done with Epi-V. Don't have my year card :( LOL but I don't have any issue dropping $ for these two!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah boy! These two together are the knock out punch to a good PH run. I will definitely be using them when I'm done with Epi-V. Don't have my year card :( LOL but I don't have any issue dropping $ for these two!!
The nice thing is they can be bought together for a good price. Now I do have to ask what is a year card?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
The nice thing is they can be bought together for a good price. Now I do have to ask what is a year card?
Lol you have to have been on the forum for a year to be eligible for the LOG! Yeah bro the price is very doable!