Green's sweet dreams with FINAFLEX G8!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

Thanks to Doc's Trivia Questions and FINAFLEX I have scored big time with a tub of G8. I will attempt to take you along on my quest of trips to dream land and my ever so lifted daily experiences while using this awesome FINAFLEX supplement. I am currently in about a week, but I will do my best to fill in my first weeks experiences while using G8

photo-3.jpg

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have you experienced any sides thus far? I tried samples on two separate nights and woke up the next day feeling dizzy and nauseous.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Have you experienced any sides thus far? I tried samples on two separate nights and woke up the next day feeling dizzy and nauseous.
Yes, I at first experienced some dizziness but no nausea. After about 20 minutes or so the dizziness lifted, and I was left with the feeling that I could take over the world LOL. Seriously though, I felt amazing. The more you use G8 the better the "waking experience" becomes. I no longer have any negative sides in the morning. If I don't use G8 for a few days, I do have the dizziness, but I know that whats to come after that subsides is well worth the 15-20 minutes of inconvenience.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok first Id like to open the floor to G8's TASTE. Personally taste is not a huge factor for me, but I know for others if it tastes like crap then they wont touch it.

We are speaking of the LEMON FREEZE flavor. I think I remember seeing some type of mango flavor before the actual release of the product, but haven't seen this option as of now. Any way on taste I give G8 a 6.5/10 I was instructed to be honest, and I will do just that. I don't find G8 to be undrinkable, but the taste is not very desirable. It does have hints of some kind of lemon limey flavor, but also relevant are hints of some kind of chemically notes. As I said taste will not hinder me from drinking G8 especially knowing what results will come. So I say man up, grow a pair, and chug it down!

*Kleen's Queen, I would not advise this for you unless you can get the man to cap a scoop for you!*

I want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ok first Id like to open the floor to G8's TASTE. Personally taste is not a huge factor for me, but I know for others if it tastes like crap then they wont touch it.

We are speaking of the LEMON FREEZE flavor. I think I remember seeing some type of mango flavor before the actual release of the product, but haven't seen this option as of now. Any way on taste I give G8 a 6.5/10 I was instructed to be honest, and I will do just that. I don't find G8 to be undrinkable, but the taste is not very desirable. It does have hints of some kind of lemon limey flavor, but also relevant are hints of some kind of chemically notes. As I said taste will not hinder me from drinking G8 especially knowing what results will come. So I say man up, grow a pair, and chug it down!

*Kleen's Queen, I would not advise this for you unless you can get the man to cap a scoop for you!*

I want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE!
Interesting take I would give it a 7.5 I actually like the flavor. Yes there is a SLIGHT aftertaste to it but like I said in the review of it I just posted it has stuff in it that does things. So that is to be expected. Obviously taste is a very subjective thing, I also taste more lemon flavor but admittedly I mix ALL of my drinks stout, if it says 10-12 oz it will get 5-6oz. I actually like the taste of the powder on my finger too. Try it with a little less water and see if you like it better. Maybe the concentrated lemon flavor is hiding something from me that makes it less attractive to the taste buds when more diluted.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Interesting take I would give it a 7.5 I actually like the flavor. Yes there is a SLIGHT aftertaste to it but like I said in the review of it I just posted it has stuff in it that does things. So that is to be expected. Obviously taste is a very subjective thing, I also taste more lemon flavor but admittedly I mix ALL of my drinks stout, if it says 10-12 oz it will get 5-6oz. I actually like the taste of the powder on my finger too.
I'm with you, I only use maybe 8oz of water at most. The smell is great, but haven't tried the powder straight up. I really just take it down like one big shot maybe two gulps three at most.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I have a tub on the way too. I can't wait for it to get here. Jeff didn't like the dizzy feel so I got some of his samples as well. Lucky Meabout to go take one now.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Took one scoop of G8 last night and prepared for an awesome nights rest...but...I think that I was so concerned about getting good info up on this LOG and hitting early cardio that I bypassed the sleep mechanism. Basically I slept like sh!t, but when I did finally get to sleep I had some very interesting and memorable dreams. On a side note I did feel my body try to enter a sleep phase early on which was strange. I felt first all the muscle in my face relax. I didn't realize how tight my facial muscles were until I felt them melt to jello. Next my arms and legs experienced the same state of relaxation, and finally I felt as if I were just a pile of mush laying in my bed. It was a really cool experience. As for the dreams...

1. I was riding in a car in the back seat, driver unknown. I was holding a baby, and then all of a sudden the car comes to a screeching halt and I jump out of the car with the baby. For some reason as I get out I start vomiting out pieces of the baby, like eyes and ears etc. As the pieces fall to the ground they disappear off the baby. The funny thing is I am laughing uncontrollably the whole time, and the baby pieces look like the pieces off of Mr. Potato Head. I woke myself up laughing

2. I was walking around in some kind of food festival, but the food was HUGE. At one point I sat on the ground next to Adam Richmond (the dude from Man vs. Food) and was watching the world series of poker covered up with a giant grilled cheese sandwich. I woke up from this one in a pile of my own drool.

3. I was riding around in some sweet futuristic car in a post-apocaliptic world hunting down super heros. Thats about all i remember of this one. I do remember Batman being there jumping roof top to roof top.

I woke up at 0540 this morning for cardio and abs. No dizziness, just feeling ready for the gym.

I still want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE! I will keep this discussion open for a few day before changing gears.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm SUB'd for sure, thanx Green for doing this LOG on a FREE (trivia prize) product, we at FINAFLEX really appreciate this! I have a question for anyone and everyone who has tried G8, I have found and most of the employees have also found that after a few days of taking it, a rise in Labido occurs, nothing ridiculous, but still noticeable. Has anyone else had this experience as well?

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I cant say that I have. I only used it one time with 16oz of water.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I cant say that I have. I only used it one time with 16oz of water.
Whats your take on the Taste OC6? We all want to know brother!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Ok...G8 down the hatch at 2130 along with a PCT Black capsule. I will report tomorrow on any dreams or interesting occurrences.

Today I felt pretty good. I hit my A.M. cardio at 0600 felt a little nauseated, but Im thinking it was a combination of the G8, beta-alanine, and Epi-V. I just started back up on my cycle so I think that my body is adjusting to the supplements. I felt really good all day and found myself more personable and outgoing as usual, also coming up with some creative ideas when it counted...score.

Here's a piece of artwork I created the morning after my G8. Its watercolor and marker 9x12, I'll take any criticism...tell me what you think!
face.jpg

packers6211

packers6211

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Damn dude that is some serious dreams you're having. I bet anything this will def help me get some zzz and I am very well liking how you feel the next day. Any sides at all.

Took one scoop of G8 last night and prepared for an awesome nights rest...but...I think that I was so concerned about getting good info up on this LOG and hitting early cardio that I bypassed the sleep mechanism. Basically I slept like sh!t, but when I did finally get to sleep I had some very interesting and memorable dreams. On a side note I did feel my body try to enter a sleep phase early on which was strange. I felt first all the muscle in my face relax. I didn't realize how tight my facial muscles were until I felt them melt to jello. Next my arms and legs experienced the same state of relaxation, and finally I felt as if I were just a pile of mush laying in my bed. It was a really cool experience. As for the dreams...

1. I was riding in a car in the back seat, driver unknown. I was holding a baby, and then all of a sudden the car comes to a screeching halt and I jump out of the car with the baby. For some reason as I get out I start vomiting out pieces of the baby, like eyes and ears etc. As the pieces fall to the ground they disappear off the baby. The funny thing is I am laughing uncontrollably the whole time, and the baby pieces look like the pieces off of Mr. Potato Head. I woke myself up laughing

2. I was walking around in some kind of food festival, but the food was HUGE. At one point I sat on the ground next to Adam Richmond (the dude from Man vs. Food) and was watching the world series of poker covered up with a giant grilled cheese sandwich. I woke up from this one in a pile of my own drool.

3. I was riding around in some sweet futuristic car in a post-apocaliptic world hunting down super heros. Thats about all i remember of this one. I do remember Batman being there jumping roof top to roof top.

I woke up at 0540 this morning for cardio and abs. No dizziness, just feeling ready for the gym.

I still want to hear the opinion's of those who have sampled or own G8! Please be honest and give your best descriptions of TASTE! I will keep this discussion open for a few day before changing gears.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Damn dude that is some serious dreams you're having. I bet anything this will def help me get some zzz and I am very well liking how you feel the next day. Any sides at all.
Really no sides bro, just a little dizziness in the A.M. but it subsides quickly and disappears with use! Im not sure if Doc has any samples to send, but its worth a PM for sure.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Whats your take on the Taste OC6? We all want to know brother!
When I received a sample pack of the G8 and I had to try it that night. And my honest opinion is the taste of it was not very tastefull to me. I had to chug it down. Now I may have used too much? I used the entire sample pack with 16oz water. Now as far as being able to sleep. This product will help you sleep. I normally do not get a full nights rest. Well I slept so good last night I over slept by and hour. And was not fully awake until now. Which is 8 am Texas time. I took this product about 9:30pm. Around noon time I finally was at a point where I was not all groggy. This product really works well for helping one sleep. The taste of it is a little hard to swallow in my opinion. Would I use this product on a regular basis? Well I would have to say yes purely for the sleep benefit not for the taste.

I do have another sample pack that I will try soon with around 8 oz of water to see if it makes a difference. I will also try to take one of my left over free sample packets about only half of it though instead of the full thing.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Very good and also disturbing, what kind of oozing sores are those? Initially I thought blood from the baby parts, then saw the sores / wounds? I like how the eyes covered and yet there is not a hood. It give the quality that some thing is both being hidden and yet revealed in the absence of anything but the face and neck which you skillfully incorporated into the flower below almost eerily embracing the pain and the drop of blood running through it being made into the stem is seems to me the blood although spilled is still giving life. As a piece of art it speaks to me and invokes thought. It makes you want to keep looking for something to be revealed as if there is something to figure out about it.

Of course it could just be a really cool face, and what I get from it is just what it invokes in me.

I do feel the relaxing myself I think I notice it when I FINALLY stop clenching my jaw which I seem to do almost non stop then it spreads through my body. I can indeed choose not to give in but when I want to sleep instead of think I just need to relax and let my mind go and I will fall asleep. When my mind is just going and I do finally fall asleep then of course I end up with crazy dreams too.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok...G8 down the hatch at 2130 along with a PCT Black capsule. I will report tomorrow on any dreams or interesting occurrences.

Today I felt pretty good. I hit my A.M. cardio at 0600 felt a little nauseated, but Im thinking it was a combination of the G8, beta-alanine, and Epi-V. I just started back up on my cycle so I think that my body is adjusting to the supplements. I felt really good all day and found myself more personable and outgoing as usual, also coming up with some creative ideas when it counted...score.

Here's a piece of artwork I created the morning after my G8. Its watercolor and marker 9x12, I'll take any criticism...tell me what you think!
View attachment 47433

Wow you are actually a nice artist. What other things do you have or have done? I would be interesting in seeing some.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Very good and also disturbing, what kind of oozing sores are those? Initially I thought blood from the baby parts, then saw the sores / wounds? I like how the eyes covered and yet there is not a hood. It give the quality that some thing is both being hidden and yet revealed in the absence of anything but the face and neck which you skillfully incorporated into the flower below almost eerily embracing the pain and the drop of blood running through it being made into the stem is seems to me the blood although spilled is still giving life. As a piece of art it speaks to me and invokes thought. It makes you want to keep looking for something to be revealed as if there is something to figure out about it.

Of course it could just be a really cool face, and what I get from it is just what it invokes in me.

I do feel the relaxing myself I think I notice it when I FINALLY stop clenching my jaw which I seem to do almost non stop then it spreads through my body. I can indeed choose not to give in but when I want to sleep instead of think I just need to relax and let my mind go and I will fall asleep. When my mind is just going and I do finally fall asleep then of course I end up with crazy dreams too.

Looks like can cor (sp?) sores that exploded and oozing puss and blood. lol

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

That was one hell of an articulate critique brotha! I appreciate your perception. I hope to post up at least one piece per week in this LOG...so keep those critiques rolling in!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Wow you are actually a nice artist. What other things do you have or have done? I would be interesting in seeing some.
Ill keep the art rolling in bro. I can post some older things as well, but Id like to keep these ones "G8 inspired" if you will!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You keep posting these up and you will inspire me to pick up a pencil or chalks and draw/scetch again. I used to draw quite a bit. I got a lot of emotion out that way. Just put the pencil to the pad start and see what was inside wanting to come out.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You keep posting these up and you will inspire me to pick up a pencil or chalks and draw/scetch again. I used to draw quite a bit. I got a lot of emotion out that way. Just put the pencil to the pad start and see what was inside wanting to come out.
Well come on with it. It is always cool as hell to see some good art work.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I can not recall any of my dreams last night, but I know they were vivid. Something in my dream definitely woke me up 1 minute before my alarm clock went off at 0540. Cardio went well this morning. I got in a good 35 minutes on the elliptical with no nausea or dizziness. So far my outlook today is excellent. We have Friday off from school, so if the kids don't piss me off too bad between today and tomorrow I will be one happy mofo.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I can not recall any of my dreams last night, but I know they were vivid. Something in my dream definitely woke me up 1 minute before my alarm clock went off at 0540. Cardio went well this morning. I got in a good 35 minutes on the elliptical with no nausea or dizziness. So far my outlook today is excellent. We have Friday off from school, so if the kids don't piss me off too bad between today and tomorrow I will be one happy mofo.
Haha, I had some good classes today. But my buddy dropped out on me for my school's culture festival so I gotta play music solo this year... haha. Sigh.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
View attachment 47433
Sweet Daddy-O... that is some wicked cool Art-Work Bro, I knew I picked the right guy to draw up my Tatoo!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Haha, I had some good classes today. But my buddy dropped out on me for my school's culture festival so I gotta play music solo this year... haha. Sigh.
What instrument you playing bro?

Sweet Daddy-O... that is some wicked cool Art-Work Bro, I knew I picked the right guy to draw up my Tatoo!
Thanks Doc, those pics and your text earlier will definitely help me make your piece official.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Had an awesome day today. Woke up and thought for about 5 seconds about not hitting AM cardio, but I quickly bypassed that thought and got my A$$ to the gym. I definitely get a noticeable lift in mood from the G8, I am much more outgoing and personable...which is a good thing!

Ok not many takers on taste. Lets talk about solubility. From my experience the G8 formula does not mix well in the H20. Let me rephrase that. It mixes well, but it settles quickly so you better chug! I give solubility again a 6.5/10. Again this is a mediocre score, but the effects of the formula far outweigh taste and solubility. I want to know your thoughts on solubility!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice! I am a singer myself. I play a little guitar...novice at best, but I try...helps me write melodies.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice! I am a singer myself. I play a little guitar...novice at best, but I try...helps me write melodies.
Yea! Awesome man. Most singers i know play something else as well. Just to get the basic backing going in their heads.

You should post some of your bands work. :)

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok you teachers. I wanna hear this music and singing. Utube this and post up.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards

This is one from or new band...well its in the works. I really don't know why this got leaked its not done yet, but heres a taste. I did vocals and back ups.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iSzv0xkk3ZE">YouTube Link</a>
This is one from or new band...well its in the works. I really don't know why this got leaked its not done yet, but heres a taste. I did vocals and back ups.
I'll watch when I get home ;)

Man. I don't think I made it on YouTube lol.

I recorded a couple CDs though. As a session guitarist. Chops all but gone now..

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll watch when I get home ;)

Man. I don't think I made it on YouTube lol.

I recorded a couple CDs though. As a session guitarist. Chops all but gone now..
Thats cool.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Is this you also?

[video=youtube_share;xY3Zpz8eqp0]http://youtu.be/xY3Zpz8eqp0[/video]

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Kind of a Fresh but familiar sound. Sure it is not finished but there is obvious potential there for sure. I like it, with some finishing it will be a great song.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh and as far as soluability I think I agree with you, you have to keep swishing the water around to keep the particles afloat. 1-Carboxy or mucana extract is pretty dense powder though so it didn't surprise me in the least. Isn't it weird how sometimes you know you dreamed but have no clue what it was about? Some times I know there were intense too because my jaw will hurt from clenching. Most of the time I can remember. I had a bit of a hard time getting my wits about me this morning. Was a little dazed, I noticed this sime pack had more of a substance that was a little clumpy so I am wondering if whatever that particular ingredient is has something to do with the fog that can come in the morning. I was still able to get an amzing workout in though.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Oh and as far as soluability I think I agree with you, you have to keep swishing the water around to keep the particles afloat. 1-Carboxy or mucana extract is pretty dense powder though so it didn't surprise me in the least. Isn't it weird how sometimes you know you dreamed but have no clue what it was about? Some times I know there were intense too because my jaw will hurt from clenching. Most of the time I can remember. I had a bit of a hard time getting my wits about me this morning. Was a little dazed, I noticed this sime pack had more of a substance that was a little clumpy so I am wondering if whatever that particular ingredient is has something to do with the fog that can come in the morning. I was still able to get an amzing workout in though.
Yeah once the fog lifts it's an awesome and even unique experience. I related it to the "limitless pill" from that movie. almost like a different perspective on things. I really don't get the fog anymore, but sometimes I'll wake a bit hazy.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Got in my AM cardio 0540hrs and felt great this AM. I had some good dreams last night, but all I can remember is something about untangling the wires on my headphones and LittleGreen saying something about why I was doing that and that she had something better than that. I woke up suddenly after that at around 0300 got up and pissed then went straight back to bed with out issue. I was dizzy as all hell when I got up. Kind of felt like the onset of a hangover without the headache. No problems waking at 0540.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Skin flute. Lmfao
I hope it is your wife that is playing the skin flute with you and not you playing the skin flute with someone else, just saying.... I mean they were talking about instruments that they play and the way your wrote it was like you play the skin flute???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Green... I like your sound Bro (band & vocals), just like Kleen said, different, unique, but at the same time vaguely familiar, either way I'm a Fan!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope it is your wife that is playing the skin flute with you and not you playing the skin flute with someone else, just saying.... I mean they were talking about instruments that they play and the way your wrote it was like you play the skin flute???
Lmao. I made sure to include the comment of what instrument does he play. Lol or did I. Crap now I have to go look. Lol

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh goodness yeah that does look all kinds of wrong. Lmao