Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 9

Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 9 of 19 First ... 4789101114 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Sounds fine, but how is the diet/nutrition (most important part)???

I'm not trying to be an A$$, just keeping it real when I say, I hear people tell me at least 5+ times a day, "I eat healthy" and as soon as I hear those words, I know they are full of crap! If you cannot break down what you are eating into Macros (x grams protein, carbs, & fat) then you are not eating healthy, it just means you are trying your best and if you are not getting the goals you want, then you are not trying hard enough, that is just the hard truth of it Bro, Tough Love!

But... you are in luck, DreamWeaver and I, we share different styles, but both Xtremely effective in losing fat and maintaining that hard earned muscle and shredding down to the Fugging BONE!!! So if you need help, just ask, we will always shoot ya straight!
    THIS^^^X100. If your nutrition ain't right you're pissin in the wind!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Just visited the Finaflex site. Love the new format and also...CREA TRONA...looks awesome
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Sounds fine, but how is the diet/nutrition (most important part)???

I'm not trying to be an A$$, just keeping it real when I say, I hear people tell me at least 5+ times a day, "I eat healthy" and as soon as I hear those words, I know they are full of crap! If you cannot break down what you are eating into Macros (x grams protein, carbs, & fat) then you are not eating healthy, it just means you are trying your best and if you are not getting the goals you want, then you are not trying hard enough, that is just the hard truth of it Bro, Tough Love!

But... you are in luck, DreamWeaver and I, we share different styles, but both Xtremely effective in losing fat and maintaining that hard earned muscle and shredding down to the Fugging BONE!!! So if you need help, just ask, we will always shoot ya straight!
    Yah we have to know you have your game together before you take something like this and end up disappointed. These are good products but even bodybuilding pro's who use much stronger drugs have to stick to a strict regime. Not saying you don't, I just don't see it in your posts. Your training how often do you switch. What research have you done into periodization and progression... What dieting style do you use etc..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Just visited the Finaflex site. Love the new format and also...CREA TRONA...looks awesome
    Yah been jonesing for some to that myself... maybe next month...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

So quick Question if im on this cycle do I take 550 XD and EPI on my off days?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    As far as what I suggest... I would try and run a nice 9wk 550-XD to EPI-V Bridge like such...

- Week 1 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
    - Week 2 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 3 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 4 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 5 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 6 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 7 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 8 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 9 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

* Also... A MUST... take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night before bed during your cycle & 2 each night for 4 consecutive weeks following your cycle.

* Not a MUST, but highly RECOMMENDED, starting 5 days before the end of your cycle start taking PURE TEST, 6 caps/evening with the PCT before bed, will boost/sky-rocket your natural Testosterone levels making sure you maintain all your hard earned gains continue to take for 40 consecutive days.

This is my 2nd day on it now.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeezy View Post
    Nooooo! the EPI-V would be for later use to harden and cut up... he is suggesting you add it in week 4 I am suggesting at the end of 550 XD....
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeezy
    This is a nice cycle, but no it's a bridge from 550 XD to Epi V. There is a week where the two overlap to prep the body for transition in to the dryer compound thus tuning you from a jacked mofo to a ripped and jacked mofo!!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Nooooo! the EPI-V would be for later use to harden and cut up... he is suggesting you add it in week 4 I am suggesting at the end of 550 XD....
    Lol got me by a minute hahaha you the man DW
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Thanks guys ok so wht would your cycle look like? And like I'm on a 5 day split and I would only take 550 on the days I workout correct?
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by BigBeezy
    Thanks guys ok so wht would your cycle look like? And like I'm on a 5 day split and I would only take 550 on the days I workout correct?
    Nah bro, take your PHs everyday until they are gone. If I were you and just starting out I would run 1 bottle of 550xd then bridge into 1 bottle of Epi-V to asses the way your body reacts to these compounds. I would also use one cap of pct black pre-bed time during the whole cycle. In the last week of Epi-V I would start up Pure Test (DAA) at 6 caps pre-bed time. At the completion of the Epi-v cycle I would start pct black at 2 caps at night continuing DAA supplementation as you did in the last week of Epi-v. Use your whole bottle of PCT black then take at least 30-60 days off from PHs.

If this works well for you then you may want to try some others compounds or extend the length of your cycle in the future.

Just remember the effectiveness of the supplements depends on your knowledge and implementation of nutrition and training protocols as well as a solid mental state as you must stay true to the program to avoid any complications with your bodies natural processes.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Whoa! hold the phone... what is your experience with these types of products again. Guys hormonal supplements are for people who really know what they are doing. That means diet in check... macro-nutrients well proportioned, calorie levels well thought out. Then you have to have a plan of attach in the gym as well, using periodization and progression methods. These should not only be planned but practiced for a couple of years before you even think about taking these kinds of products.

I am getting a lot of questions from people who sound like they are not experienced and that's ok, we can help you with that too...if you want advice then I have to know all the details ans sorry if I ask more than once but it's hard to keep track of who's who after a while.

I often get the impression that people a) don't have there diets planned out and b) are not periodizing their workouts...

There is no hormonal s that you take on workout days or non-workout days specifically you take them every day. The fact that you are asking a question like that .. scares me. I don't want to advise a very inexperienced person to use hormonal products and then run into complications or be disappointed with a product because they don't know the basics of the sport. I am not trying to give you a hard time, I 'm just looking out for you. Al and I are men of integrity and we want everybody who uses our product to be happy and safe.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Whoa! hold the phone... what is your experience with these types of products again. Guys hormonal supplements are for people who really know what they are doing. That means diet in check... macro-nutrients well proportioned, calorie levels well thought out. Then you have to have a plan of attach in the gym as well, using periodization and progression methods. These should not only be planned but practiced for a couple of years before you even think about taking these kinds of products.

I am getting a lot of questions from people who sound like they are not experienced and that's ok, we can help you with that too...if you want advice then I have to know all the details ans sorry if I ask more than once but it's hard to keep track of who's who after a while.

I often get the impression that people a) don't have there diets planned out and b) are not periodizing their workouts...

There is no hormonal s that you take on workout days or non-workout days specifically you take them every day. The fact that you are asking a question like that .. scares me. I don't want to advise a very inexperienced person to use hormonal products and then run into complications or be disappointed with a product because they don't know the basics of the sport. I am not trying to give you a hard time, I 'm just looking out for you. Al and I are men of integrity and we want everybody who uses our product to be happy and safe.
    ohh ya DW I dont have much experience my friend told me about this product and i was just wondering. And yaaa I dont want to run into any complications either
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

ohh ya DW I dont have much experience my friend told me about this product and i was just wondering. And yaaa I dont want to run into any complications either

good for you... get all you ducks in a row and then think about supps later...we have Pure Test which is good as well and not a pro-hormone... we have some new creatine coming that looks kick ass... and PX is a good fat burner... lots of options before you go ph... but when you do, our stuff if pretty mild and safe compared to some but you still have to know what your doing... time for tons of reading. Use the search .. get a handle on everything .. lots of time
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.

Why do you suggest after you finish 550? I liked Scotty's bridge cycle personally, but j/w what your reasoning is behind it. I am thinking about upping the pill #'s after this week.
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Why do you suggest after you finish 550? I liked Scotty's bridge cycle personally, but j/w what your reasoning is behind it. I am thinking about upping the pill #'s after this week.
    I don't think there is any additional benefit in adding EPI-V so I would rather extend the run and get ripped on the EPI-V. I wil try it Als way likely really loved the longevity of the cycle I did last year though...again what is the reason for the overlap?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.

I don't think there is any additional benefit in adding EPI-V so I would rather extend the run and get ripped on the EPI-V. I wil try it Als way likely really loved the longevity of the cycle I did last year though...again what is the reason for the overlap?
    Yall are the experts haha. I value what Scotty says and I liked the idea because in my mind stacking always gets better results then just one PH.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  220 lbs.

New to the site...picked up a bottle of 550 over the weekend. Plan to start in the next 2 weeks. Could you guys give insight the to sides with this PH, particularly hair loss? Had issues with mild shedding on my last PH (Finastane), so I'm a little hesitant to start the 550. I didn't notice any hair loss affects when I ran real Deca 200 a few years back, although I know Deca is mild on hair loss as it converts to DHN. Any feedback is appreciated..
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DJB123 View Post
    New to the site...picked up a bottle of 550 over the weekend. Plan to start in the next 2 weeks. Could you guys give insight the to sides with this PH, particularly hair loss? Had issues with mild shedding on my last PH (Finastane), so I'm a little hesitant to start the 550. I didn't notice any hair loss affects when I ran real Deca 200 a few years back, although I know Deca is mild on hair loss as it converts to DHN. Any feedback is appreciated..
    yah reported sides are extremely mild.. no hair loss worries I am aware of... I think someone might have mentioned back pumps ...
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.

good for you... get all you ducks in a row and then think about supps later...we have Pure Test which is good as well and not a pro-hormone... we have some new creatine coming that looks kick ass... and PX is a good fat burner... lots of options before you go ph... but when you do, our stuff if pretty mild and safe compared to some but you still have to know what your doing... time for tons of reading. Use the search .. get a handle on everything .. lots of time
    DW I have been looking for a good fat burner! any suggestions? and what exactly is Pure Test?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

DW I have been looking for a good fat burner! any suggestions? and what exactly is Pure Test?
    Pro-Xanthine for fat burning... and Pure Test is DAA, a proven test booster...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Pro-Xanthine for fat burning... and Pure Test is DAA, a proven test booster...
    PX...so good
    Pure Test (D Aspartic Acid)...best DAA I've used to date.
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

PX...so good
    Pure Test (D Aspartic Acid)...best DAA I've used to date.
    Yah keeping it simple seems to work out just fine... I harbor some hope that the DAA in ignite2 will make it's way into the pure test bottle... is anybody listening
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Yah keeping it simple seems to work out just fine... I harbor some hope that the DAA in ignite2 will make it's way into the pure test bottle... is anybody listening
    Yeah man I asked Doc if aminosterone would replace PureTest or be in a new version of Pure Test that would be awesome!!
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yeah man I asked Doc if aminosterone would replace PureTest or be in a new version of Pure Test that would be awesome!!
    Yah pure test is good but aminosterone looks great!! with the Scotty testing a 36% increase in test....
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Yah pure test is good but aminosterone looks great!! with the Scotty testing a 36% increase in test....
    I thought it was 38 point something percent vs. 36%. Anyway, yes it is on the drawing board for sure, at this point it is more of a price point, if the Di Ethyl Ester HCL added to DAA, which makes it 2-3 x's more bioavailable, but raises the price significantly, then it is not cost effective when you can still get the same results with pure DAA, just you have to take more, so they are working on it as we speak, trying to figure out if it is worth it or not! But thanks for the suggestions, we at FINAFLEX listen to our customers and ultimately want to make effective and safe products based on what our customers want, so never hold back a suggestion, we are always listening!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I thought it was 38 point something percent vs. 36%. Anyway, yes it is on the drawing board for sure, at this point it is more of a price point, if the Di Ethyl Ester HCL added to DAA, which makes it 2-3 x's more bioavailable, but raises the price significantly, then it is not cost effective when you can still get the same results with pure DAA, just you have to take more, so they are working on it as we speak, trying to figure out if it is worth it or not! But thanks for the suggestions, we at FINAFLEX listen to our customers and ultimately want to make effective and safe products based on what our customers want, so never hold back a suggestion, we are always listening!!!
    My fingers are crossed Pure Test is very inexpensive so it would be hard to come up with a better bargain.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

My fingers are crossed Pure Test is very inexpensive so it would be hard to come up with a better bargain.
    Yeah you can't beat the price for PureTest. I wouldn't mind spending a few extra green backs for better bioavailability.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yeah you can't beat the price for PureTest. I wouldn't mind spending a few extra green backs for better bioavailability.
    Yah that's the nature of the bodybuilding beast ....willing to pay a lot more for a little bit extra
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

So lets save you guys some money... Just noticed Nutra has 550xd with free PCT black .. 49.99 for both
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

So lets save you guys some money... Just noticed Nutra has 550xd with free PCT black .. 49.99 for both
    Yep...yep, get it while it's CHEAP, deals like these do not last long!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yep...yep, get it while it's CHEAP, deals like these do not last long!!!
    That's dirty cheap WOW!!
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

That's dirty cheap WOW!!
    yep ...
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

Just ordered my 550xd yesterday, and today I got the email for the 550xd with free PCT black. I sent them an email, really hope they honor it for a long standing customer.BTW, would 2-3 caps a day serve me well at 155 lbs?
    2 Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lionís mouth.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by jazztastic View Post
    Just ordered my 550xd yesterday, and today I got the email for the 550xd with free PCT black. I sent them an email, really hope they honor it for a long standing customer.BTW, would 2-3 caps a day serve me well at 155 lbs?
    Age and ph experience ? forgive me if I asked before but a lot of fairly new people to deal with...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

I'm 45 yr old, used Andro back in the day before the ban, with great success. Got the flu 2 months ago, for the first time since I was a kid. Lost lots of muscle (15 lbs) from it. Hoping to gain it back pretty quick.

Age and ph experience ? forgive me if I asked before but a lot of fairly new people to deal with...
    2 Timothy 4:17 But the Lord stood by me and strengthened me, so that through me the message might be fully proclaimed and all the Gentiles might hear it. So I was rescued from the lionís mouth.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I'm 45 yr old, used Andro back in the day before the ban, with great success. Got the flu 2 months ago, for the first time since I was a kid. Lost lots of muscle (15 lbs) from it. Hoping to gain it back pretty quick.
    I think you could do ok with 3 ed, you mean 1-AD or did you do the 1-Test...
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

How long has it been since your last cycle of anything? If it has been 2+yrs I would just use 2 ed, 1yr = 3 ed, and if you are a frequent user then 4 ed, it is all based on tolerance, for example a first time user might take 2 ed for 6 wks and I, a frequent user, take 4 ed for 6 wks, the 1st time user is more than likely going to get greater results than me, more virgin receptor sites for a lack of a better way to put it!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  168 lbs.

It's been almost 10 years since I cycled Androstenedione preban 2004. Only prohormones i've tried in the last 3 years is Epi & M1D black. Just got my Finaflex 550XD in the mail. Nutraplanet was very gracious about my preorder mishap, many thanks to them!

How long has it been since your last cycle of anything? If it has been 2+yrs I would just use 2 ed, 1yr = 3 ed, and if you are a frequent user then 4 ed, it is all based on tolerance, for example a first time user might take 2 ed for 6 wks and I, a frequent user, take 4 ed for 6 wks, the 1st time user is more than likely going to get greater results than me, more virgin receptor sites for a lack of a better way to put it!
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It's been almost 10 years since I cycled Androstenedione preban 2004. Only prohormones i've tried in the last 3 years is Epi & M1D black. Just got my Finaflex 550XD in the mail. Nutraplanet was very gracious about my preorder mishap, many thanks to them!
    2 is an option for you but I feel you'll be happier with 3 and 4 might even be overkill ... dione wow you missed all the good stuff. I thought you meant the 1-andro anscestor which is actually 1ad and 1test.. 4ad was damn good too... I have to say I like EPI too though.
  40. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.

2 is an option for you but I feel you'll be happier with 3 and 4 might even be overkill ... dione wow you missed all the good stuff. I thought you meant the 1-andro anscestor which is actually 1ad and 1test.. 4ad was damn good too... I have to say I like EPI too though.
    I have taken 4 Each Day for 10 days now and gained no weight but I feel harder and like I have lost maybe a few lbs of fat. Nothing super dramatic yet. I might bump up to 5 each day starting next week as I weigh 230 and have done 2 PH cycles 3 and 5 years ago
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum