Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 8 of 19 First ... 367891013 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    17.39%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yes... Go see a CHIRO my friend, but shop around, get references from sports related people, get a sports specific CHIRO, makes all the difference in the world!
    Sounds good
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Getting back to the arimistane thing, I started taking it and immediately start to dry up, I can see the differences and noticed increased urination at the onset. Now what that has to do with the lowering of estrogen levels, I can't really say anything but those are symptoms of that.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Just picked up two bottles of 550 XD black and two bottles of EPI V. Any advice on bridging from 550 XD black to EPI V. I used the original 550 XD and got exceptional results. Hoping for the same.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by OLDERNBIGGER View Post
    Just picked up two bottles of 550 XD black and two bottles of EPI V. Any advice on bridging from 550 XD black to EPI V. I used the original 550 XD and got exceptional results. Hoping for the same.
    The new is a much safer product with drier gains, you will still get gains but more maintainable. Maybe not the same amount of poundage though.

If you have already run compounds that are harsher I think that 6 weeks XD followed by 4 of EPI would be great. You could go 6 and 6 but remember if you are not peaking EPI-V won't give the same overall result, you want to be getting good and lean during the latter stages of EPI-V just like you would with winnie...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Just started 550 yesterday. I am doing a 9 week bridge cycle that Scotty recommended. Got 2 bottles of both Epi and 550.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball

Just started 550 yesterday. I am doing a 9 week bridge cycle that Scotty recommended. Got 2 bottles of both Epi and 550.
    I would love to see what the cycle scottydoc recommened looks like...if you dont mind sharing
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

The new is a much safer product with drier gains, you will still get gains but more maintainable. Maybe not the same amount of poundage though.

If you have already run compounds that are harsher I think that 6 weeks XD followed by 4 of EPI would be great. You could go 6 and 6 but remember if you are not peaking EPI-V won't give the same overall result, you want to be getting good and lean during the latter stages of EPI-V just like you would with winnie...
    Thanks for the feedback....much appreciated brother!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.63%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Epi-V tacked on the end of a 550 cycle promises to be Epi-C. I can't wait to start LOGGING I will absolutely be running Epi-V along side.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

i
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Epi-V tacked on the end of a 550 cycle promises to be Epi-C. I can't wait to start LOGGING I will absolutely be running Epi-V along side.
    I will def post my logs as well
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

I would love to see what the cycle scottydoc recommened looks like...if you dont mind sharing
    As far as what I suggest... I would try and run a nice 9wk 550-XD to EPI-V Bridge like such...

- Week 1 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
    - Week 2 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 3 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 4 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 5 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 6 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 7 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 8 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 9 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

* Also... A MUST... take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night before bed during your cycle & 2 each night for 4 consecutive weeks following your cycle.

* Not a MUST, but highly RECOMMENDED, starting 5 days before the end of your cycle start taking PURE TEST, 6 caps/evening with the PCT before bed, will boost/sky-rocket your natural Testosterone levels making sure you maintain all your hard earned gains continue to take for 40 consecutive days.

This is my 2nd day on it now.
  11. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69%

New here first post! Anyways here we go!

Alright so in the last 3 years I have done about 4 cycles of the original finaflex 550-xd. Stuff was amazing! Long story short for different reasons after completing the cycles I would go about 8+ months without lifting. Anyways my last cycle ended about 2 months ago and I have not taken any pct whatsoever but still have kept most of my gains and strength. Oh and by the way my last bottle was a few months expired.
    Anyways, at this moment I am on a cea cycle.. Well a caffeine ephedrine cycle and have lost about 14lbs in two weeks. I also cleaned up my diet so that helped a lot of course.

Can someone plz recommend a cycle. I want to gain some muscle as I lose body fat. Also I think my testosterone is super low! I'm currently at work but I can reply if there are any questions. I'm not trying to get super cut but I do wan more definition and wanna keep my biceps above 17.5 inches flexes lol. Thanks
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post

Let us know how it goes...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Bugspray View Post
    New here first post! Anyways here we go!

Alright so in the last 3 years I have done about 4 cycles of the original finaflex 550-xd. Stuff was amazing! Long story short for different reasons after completing the cycles I would go about 8+ months without lifting. Anyways my last cycle ended about 2 months ago and I have not taken any pct whatsoever but still have kept most of my gains and strength. Oh and by the way my last bottle was a few months expired.
    Anyways, at this moment I am on a cea cycle.. Well a caffeine ephedrine cycle and have lost about 14lbs in two weeks. I also cleaned up my diet so that helped a lot of course.

Can someone plz recommend a cycle. I want to gain some muscle as I lose body fat. Also I think my testosterone is super low! I'm currently at work but I can reply if there are any questions. I'm not trying to get super cut but I do wan more definition and wanna keep my biceps above 17.5 inches flexes lol. Thanks
    O would be tempted to just run EPI-V for 6 weeks at 4 ed, very mild and will shred you up good with some minimal gains on the side. You could so something simiilar as what we have been talking about. 6 weeks 550Xd and 4 to 6 of epi-v. Guys I don't see much benefit of overlapping Epi-v with I ando, I would just lengthen the cycle with epi-v.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  226 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    O would be tempted to just run EPI-V for 6 weeks at 4 ed, very mild and will shred you up good with some minimal gains on the side. You could so something simiilar as what we have been talking about. 6 weeks 550Xd and 4 to 6 of epi-v. Guys I don't see much benefit of overlapping Epi-v with I ando, I would just lengthen the cycle with epi-v.
    So start off with 550-xd for 6 weeks and THEN get on epi-v for 4 to 6 weeks? Anything else I can add to the first 6 weeks along with the 550xd? I wanna wake up with erections like I used to haha my wife would love that!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Thanks brother.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Any got any good suggestions for increasing muscle mass on a woman? My wife eats clean, is thin and in great shape but cant seem to add much muscle. Not looking for much, just a little.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  227 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

How about a product like EPI V, is that safe for a woman to use?
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Bugspray View Post
    So start off with 550-xd for 6 weeks and THEN get on epi-v for 4 to 6 weeks? Anything else I can add to the first 6 weeks along with the 550xd? I wanna wake up with erections like I used to haha my wife would love that!
    Depends on age an cycle experience really you might wont to add something in. 1-Andro maybe. There are some of these products that raise my libido quite a bit at first but then it returns to normal near the end and then there is maybe a little suppresion but not much...
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Any got any good suggestions for increasing muscle mass on a woman? My wife eats clean, is thin and in great shape but cant seem to add much muscle. Not looking for much, just a little.
    I would be reluctant to give a woman a hormonal product. I think things like pure test is ok. I mean women to use steroid type products that is obvious but which ones and how safe I don't really know. I train woman to lift hard and look more feminine which gives them a little msucle and helps shape their body. I never considered adding more serious mass.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Let us know how it goes...
    will do. On day 3 today and notice no sides and feel normal. I worked out at 530 AM yesterday and 530 PM also. Today is my off day.

I am doing a push/pull split 4 days a week.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

will do. On day 3 today and notice no sides and feel normal. I worked out at 530 AM yesterday and 530 PM also. Today is my off day.

I am doing a push/pull split 4 days a week.
    Thanks
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%

I was thinking about starting a run of 550 ... im not sure exactly what else to stack with it.. if you could help me out tht would be great
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by jordan2322 View Post
    I was thinking about starting a run of 550 ... im not sure exactly what else to stack with it.. if you could help me out tht would be great
    Without knowing your age and cycle experience I don't know where to steer you, goals would be good too...
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Without knowing your age and cycle experience I don't know where to steer you, goals would be good too...
    Jordan... I agree with DW here, much needed info for proper guidance!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Today is my 5th day on 550. Lost 1 lb so far and have noticed I am slowly getting stronger. I have worked out 6 times in 5 days and will be taking the weekend off as my body is achy from hitting it hard.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

Today is my 5th day on 550. Lost 1 lb so far and have noticed I am slowly getting stronger. I have worked out 6 times in 5 days and will be taking the weekend off as my body is achy from hitting it hard.
    Congrats, sounds like you are totally moving in the right direction!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Congrats, sounds like you are totally moving in the right direction!
    Yes I am beyond pumped to see th results after 8-9 weeks and my EPI kicks in.

I feel great. I will keep everyone updated.
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

sorry i dont want to read through all the log, but this is like a deca precursor right?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    sorry i dont want to read through all the log, but this is like a deca precursor right?

Yep...
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

awesome! will this have the same powerful suppression and libido killing that deca does. im about to run pmag and my friend was wanting to run this, but we werent sure if you would need a test base to run with it?
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.79%

Today my knees/wrists were achy. I do not think it is from "drying out", but more because I hit legs 4 times this week split into a hip/knee dominant routine and did alot of lifts this week so put alot of work into my wrists.

Anyone else got any updates?
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  125 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

Hey Everyone Im new to this forum. Ok but I would like an input on my stack im about to start. I want opinions on what to do better or things that would help.
    Past Experience: used to work out every day and have taken Finaflex 550XD original before.

Ok So here is the supplements and ways i am going to be taking them.
    100% Whey in morning when I wake

100% Creatine Monohydrate: (3days on 3 days days off exc.)
    5gr in the morning
    5gr pre-workout(right before)
    5gr post-workout(right after)
    5gr with 3 hours after workout
    5gr before bed

Finaflex 550 black 3caps a day not sure on time yet

Pre work out 5-15min before working out

Xtend During workout

100% Casein Before Bed.

What do yall think about this.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.47%

i dont think you need creatine or pre workout during your cycle.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

awesome! will this have the same powerful suppression and libido killing that deca does. im about to run pmag and my friend was wanting to run this, but we werent sure if you would need a test base to run with it?
    Not going to be as suppressive as Deca no ...

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotbro66 View Post
    Hey Everyone Im new to this forum. Ok but I would like an input on my stack im about to start. I want opinions on what to do better or things that would help.
    Past Experience: used to work out every day and have taken Finaflex 550XD original before.

Ok So here is the supplements and ways i am going to be taking them.
    100% Whey in morning when I wake

100% Creatine Monohydrate: (3days on 3 days days off exc.)
    5gr in the morning
    5gr pre-workout(right before)
    5gr post-workout(right after)
    5gr with 3 hours after workout
    5gr before bed

Finaflex 550 black 3caps a day not sure on time yet

Pre work out 5-15min before working out

Xtend During workout

100% Casein Before Bed.

What do yall think about this.
    i dont think you need creatine or pre workout during your cycle.
    Yah save the creatine anyway PCT would be better time...
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  125 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    84.83%

Yah save the creatine anyway PCT would be better time...
    So your saying dont take the creatine. to wait till my PCT to take it?
    I thought by taking them itll give me more bulk and weight gain.
    What time would yall think it be best to start Finaflex? like time of day.
    and every 8 hours to me would be weird because i would be taking 2 doses in 1 day which seems to me would be over doing it
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%

I am 24 yrs old and The only other cycles I have done were 2 runs of the 1 andro
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotbro66 View Post
    So your saying dont take the creatine. to wait till my PCT to take it?
    I thought by taking them itll give me more bulk and weight gain.
    What time would yall think it be best to start Finaflex? like time of day.
    and every 8 hours to me would be weird because i would be taking 2 doses in 1 day which seems to me would be over doing it
    Yah creatine is a bit of a waste on cycle if you ask me and that is a lot of creatine. I don't think you have to use that much...

I would just split the 3 pills a day 2 am and 1 about 8 hours later.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.52%

I am 24 yrs old and The only other cycles I have done were 2 runs of the 1 andro
    What dose did you run the 1-Andro at .. what are you goals...what is your current training regime... diet etc...
    I need details the more I get the better I can advise....
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'8"  170 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    4.83%

I took 2 pills a day for 30 days then pct after. I am trying to gain mass but stay lean. I do a 4 day split , chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders, and then legs . Then day off then start over
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.72%

I took 2 pills a day for 30 days then pct after. I am trying to gain mass but stay lean. I do a 4 day split , chest/tris, back/bis, shoulders, and then legs . Then day off then start over
    Sounds fine, but how is the diet/nutrition (most important part)???

I'm not trying to be an A$$, just keeping it real when I say, I hear people tell me at least 5+ times a day, "I eat healthy" and as soon as I hear those words, I know they are full of crap! If you cannot break down what you are eating into Macros (x grams protein, carbs, & fat) then you are not eating healthy, it just means you are trying your best and if you are not getting the goals you want, then you are not trying hard enough, that is just the hard truth of it Bro, Tough Love!

But... you are in luck, DreamWeaver and I, we share different styles, but both Xtremely effective in losing fat and maintaining that hard earned muscle and shredding down to the Fugging BONE!!! So if you need help, just ask, we will always shoot ya straight!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30