Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 7 of 25 First ... 56789 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Ryan706 View Post
    Hi. I'm new to this site, but have read all of this thread trying to research the new 550-XD. I just got my 2 bottles in yesterday and also 2 bottles of Pure Test and one bottle of PCT Black. Just wanting to clarify something... Do I need to take Pure Test along with the 550 or post cycle?
    Welcome to AM...

Post cycle mostly, some might add it in early to get the test going as they go into PCT. I don't anticipate any of our products causing hard shutdown, so that is a personal choice.

Stick around and log it ... a lot of people are really interested in the product but it sold out so fast our loggers have to wait for the next batch...

2. Dreamweaver - What are ur thoughts on a 550xd Black and H-drol stack? I'm thinking of going 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM of the 550 and 25 or 50mg of the Hdrol daily. I'm 6'1 and 225 with 12% BF. I have a bottle of PCT Black lined up as well. Thanks.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by JRockNJ View Post
    Dreamweaver - What are ur thoughts on a 550xd Black and H-drol stack? I'm thinking of going 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM of the 550 and 25 or 50mg of the Hdrol daily. I'm 6'1 and 225 with 12% BF. I have a bottle of PCT Black lined up as well. Thanks.
    I know Hdrol is pretty mild on sides but combining the two.. I don't know depends on your experience with prohormones. 50 is a low dose though might be ok with just the black but I would be leaning towards Serm or definitely have one around. My first instinct is you will be ok though.

4. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I know Hdrol is pretty mild on sides but combining the two.. I don't know depends on your experience with prohormones. 50 is a low dose though might be ok with just the black but I would be leaning towards Serm or definitely have one around. My first instinct is you will be ok though.
    E****lent. What type of SERM would u recommend? I've only used Clomid before but wouldn't think I'd have to go with one that heavy for this. Thanks as always for your help and feedback - much respect.

5. Quote Originally Posted by JRockNJ View Post
    E****lent. What type of SERM would u recommend? I've only used Clomid before but wouldn't think I'd have to go with one that heavy for this. Thanks as always for your help and feedback - much respect.
    I like Toremifine cuz it gets the boys back very fast and that's the main conern for me. I think that low dose like 30 ad day should do the trick if you are using the black. Like I said though, it's a good chance you will not even need it.

6. I just started my cycle of 550 + 1-andro Saturday. I'm starting with 1-550 first thing in the morning and again at supper. I'm taking 3- 1-andro late in the evening since it causes lethargy and therefore should help with sleep. I don't have time to do a daily log but I will be glad to post my weekly progress. I was considering AndroBulk but 550 is cheaper and contains an AI + Liver support. I will be using PCT Black at the end of my cycle.

7. My buddy has been on 550 for 2 weeks now. He has a lump in his nipple that hurts. He is currently on PCT black and does not know what to do. He is freaking out and about to get off them. ANy suggestions? His workouts have been good except for the last 2 days he has had no motivation.

He said it is pretty painful and it is scaring him more then anything. I didnt think a mild PH such as 550xd would do this. Any help is appreciate.

8. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just started my cycle of 550 + 1-andro Saturday. I'm starting with 1-550 first thing in the morning and again at supper. I'm taking 3- 1-andro late in the evening since it causes lethargy and therefore should help with sleep. I don't have time to do a daily log but I will be glad to post my weekly progress. I was considering AndroBulk but 550 is cheaper and contains an AI + Liver support. I will be using PCT Black at the end of my cycle.
    Sounds good B ... thanks for the updates...

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    My buddy has been on 550 for 2 weeks now. He has a lump in his nipple that hurts. He is currently on PCT black and does not know what to do. He is freaking out and about to get off them. ANy suggestions? His workouts have been good except for the last 2 days he has had no motivation.

He said it is pretty painful and it is scaring him more then anything. I didnt think a mild PH such as 550xd would do this. Any help is appreciate.
    It might be gyno but he should stop use and see a doctor, nolva may be the solution. Some people just get weird reactions to stuff...

10. I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple. If I don't watch my estro levels they get really tender. I had a couple under my left nipple removed a few years ago. I actually don't mind the lumps under my left nipple because it lets me know if my estro levels are to high. DAA always makes them tender.
    •   

11. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple. If I don't watch my estro levels they get really tender. I had a couple under my left nipple removed a few years ago. I actually don't mind the lumps under my left nipple because it lets me know if my estro levels are to high. DAA always makes them tender.
    That can't be good. To me, my health is more important then any PH or steroidal product and getting big.

It is just not worth it.

12. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It might be gyno but he should stop use and see a doctor, nolva may be the solution. Some people just get weird reactions to stuff...
    Nolva for sure until he can get some letro to get that under control, cessation of use is first and foremost though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

13. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple. If I don't watch my estro levels they get really tender. I had a couple under my left nipple removed a few years ago. I actually don't mind the lumps under my left nipple because it lets me know if my estro levels are to high. DAA always makes them tender.
    An early estro alert system ...

14. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    That can't be good. To me, my health is more important then any PH or steroidal product and getting big.

It is just not worth it.
    Well if he feels a gyno flare up I am sure he stops using the product that causes it. It is rare a product like this would cause such flare ups but it does happen.

15. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post

It is just not worth it.

I think your a little paranoid over this issue. A lot of BBers have gyno.

16. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    And it is treatable too. most people don't want to put in the time to research how to shrink it, get rid of it and what support supps to take so you are not so prone to getting it. I am lucky in that I have zero issues so far but I know many do.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And it is treatable too. most people don't want to put in the time to research how to shrink it, get rid of it and what support supps to take so you are not so prone to getting it. I am lucky in that I have zero issues so far but I know many do.
    Yah I have never had issues but I'm an old fugger and have bigger fish to fry.... like testicular reduction and low libido but if I use mild stuff I don't have issues there either...

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I have never had issues but I'm an old fugger and have bigger fish to fry.... like testicular reduction and low libido but if I use mild stuff I don't have issues there either...
    Why not TRT for you Doug? Is that not easy to get in Canada?

19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Why not TRT for you Doug? Is that not easy to get in Canada?
    No, you are never going to get it in our health system unless you have your own doctor and many don't as there aren't enough doctors. I would have to go to a special clinic and I don't know how good those are so I have been hesitant. I don't have any symptoms for low test either but yah I know that doesn't mean I don't. I would estimate my libido at about the rate of an average 30 year old.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No, you are never going to get it in our health system unless you have your own doctor and many don't as there aren't enough doctors. I would have to go to a special clinic and I don't know how good those are so I have been hesitant. I don't have any symptoms for low test either but yah I know that doesn't mean I don't. I would estimate my libido at about the rate of an average 30 year old.
    Doug's a Freaking Cave-Man, he Drags women back to his cave by their hair kicking and screaming!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug's a Freaking Cave-Man, he Drags women back to his cave by their hair kicking and screaming!!!
    Good one...

22. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    Nah I'm not paranoid. I just like to take care of my body an GYNo is not natural and not good for you either.

23. so it looks like AMS has a similar product - with the same active ingredient. In addition they have "Deca-Sarm" which has Naringenin ( as does your product ) included to "control" the pro-hormones conversion to 19-NorDiol. I guess from what they're trying to accomplish is to harness the proposed SARM qualities of 19-NorDione.

Could your product be used in that manner? From what I'm seeing, some people have even gone as far to say DecaSarm could possibly be used as a PCT product.

DecaSARM RDe

24. Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    so it looks like AMS has a similar product - with the same active ingredient. In addition they have "Deca-Sarm" which has Naringenin ( as does your product ) included to "control" the pro-hormones conversion to 19-NorDiol. I guess from what they're trying to accomplish is to harness the proposed SARM qualities of 19-NorDione.

Could your product be used in that manner? From what I'm seeing, some people have even gone as far to say DecaSarm could possibly be used as a PCT product.

DecaSARM RDe
    Naringin yes, it is from Grapefruit extract and enhances the effectiveness of the product. It's no 550 too...

25. I trying to decide between Finaflex Andro or Finaflex xd... What do you guys recommend? Also with the 550 xd and epi v stack, how would I run that? Do I still get two bottles of 550 then take the epi-v afterwards along with my pct? I would appreciate any advice, thanks guys.

26. Quote Originally Posted by DonaldB504 View Post
    I trying to decide between Finaflex Andro or Finaflex xd... What do you guys recommend? Also with the 550 xd and epi v stack, how would I run that? Do I still get two bottles of 550 then take the epi-v afterwards along with my pct? I would appreciate any advice, thanks guys.
    No no ... EPI-V is not a PCT Product it's an anabolic one, it's a precursor (2 steps) to DHT.... If this is you're first cycle then just pick one and run it for 4-6 weeks. What you pick depends on goals. Prohormones are for experienced lifters.. not saying you aren't just putting that out there. I lifted for 15 years before I started with anabolics. These are pretty mild but you should still have a few years under your belt of very solid training experience.

27. I ran Hdrol last year, and got some good gains from it. Y'all have me interested in Finaflex, I played college ball so I have decent experience. I'm interested in gaining a little size and strength and cut up some after. With those goals do you reccomend 2 Bottles of Andro, 2 bottles of 550, or 550/epi? I plan on taking the Fina PCT along with the pure test... Thanks buddy

28. Quote Originally Posted by DonaldB504 View Post
    I ran Hdrol last year, and got some good gains from it. Y'all have me interested in Finaflex, I played college ball so I have decent experience. I'm interested in gaining a little size and strength and cut up some after. With those goals do you reccomend 2 Bottles of Andro, 2 bottles of 550, or 550/epi? I plan on taking the Fina PCT along with the pure test... Thanks buddy
    What I recommend is the 550/EPI-V split. You can do it one of two ways, you can just take 1/2 & 1/2 as in 1 cap of each in the morning and 1 cap of each in the evening or you can just take 4 caps of one for 4wks then 4 caps of the other for 4wks, ending with EPI-V! I would do it the 2nd way personally, had great results that way when I did the 1-ANDRO/EPI-V split!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

29. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    What I recommend is the 550/EPI-V split. You can do it one of two ways, you can just take 1/2 & 1/2 as in 1 cap of each in the morning and 1 cap of each in the evening or you can just take 4 caps of one for 4wks then 4 caps of the other for 4wks, ending with EPI-V! I would do it the 2nd way personally, had great results that way when I did the 1-ANDRO/EPI-V split!
    Yah option number 2 then 4 weeks of each is my bid.. reason being is EPI-V acts like winni it's for peakin.... and it does a good job...

30. So your saying 4 Epi-v , 2 am 2 pm? I set my cycle off of your 12 wk transformation thread where you took 2?

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30