Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 7 of 19 First ... 25678912 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.38%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Those fuggers will be whittling away at our stash.. your harsh'n my buzz!!! No seriously I am glad the company is doing well... Just keep the goodies rollin
    Guess that's what happens when a company consistently puts out effective supplements. I have not in my 28 years used any other supplements better than that of the Finaflex company. Everything that is released is a home run and people are starting to realize this....not to mention the customer support and company representatives DW...DOC all around plain ol' good stuff!!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Guess that's what happens when a company consistently puts out effective supplements. I have not in my 28 years used any other supplements better than that of the Finaflex company. Everything that is released is a home run and people are starting to realize this....not to mention the customer support and company representatives DW...DOC all around plain ol' good stuff!!!
    It definitely seems to be coming together, thanks Finaflex for putting out good products... makes our job easier...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

Fenaflex seems like a reputable company but I would like to know more about the company and the people behind it. Their website doesn't tell you very much.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    Fenaflex seems like a reputable company but I would like to know more about the company and the people behind it. Their website doesn't tell you very much.
    All I know is the guys on here are extremely knowledgable educated and helpful. They are clearly at the top of their game in every aspect from training to nutrition to PROPER andSAFE use of their products, and others as well. I haveused the alc+cla and love it.. I will be using the pro xan xt for beginning my summer cut. And when I do return to using ph's, I am sold on 550xd and epi v bc of the novel ingredients and great results demonstrates on these forums and others, as well as their reps abolilty and willingness to assist me in creating the perfect "tailored to me" cycle. I even said id rather use a other companies AI for post, and they still helped me.. Just very nice and smart men here.

I am in no way related to this company either and hCe not received anything from them.. Just one satisfied customer who appreciates good quality business and products which is rare now a days.
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I understand your concerns my friend, but I usually do my best to answer any and all questions within my power! I do know that there are certain copy-write type of things that we do not disclose (hence proprietary blends), but minus that we are pretty open, I mean we are not going to share our sources and business secrets, but as to our ingredients, they are tested in raw form by an independent laboratory, then again they are batch tested when we receive them from our manufacturing company, therefore our products are double tested for purity and we proudly stand behind the fact that what we say is in our products is what is in our products!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.83%

So I've spent the last month and a half lurking around this AB researching my first PH cycle. After seeing the great reviews, and awesome support provided by Scotty and DW I chose Finaflex. So I ordered 3 bottles of 1-Andro and 2 bottles of 550XD and as of right now 1 bottle of PCT Black. I also take 320mg of Saw Palmetto, 500mg of Milk Thistle, 250mg of Hawthorne Berry daily. I also know you suggest Pure Test for PCT as well. My question is how should I run this? The 550 first 3 caps ED followed by the 1-Andro 4 caps ED? The 550 and 1-Andro at the same time 2 caps each every day ED? Or something different like maybe the 550 by itself and save the 1-Andro for a later date. Regardless I plan to log this adventure here.
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    All I know is the guys on here are extremely knowledgable educated and helpful. They are clearly at the top of their game in every aspect from training to nutrition to PROPER andSAFE use of their products, and others as well. I haveused the alc+cla and love it.. I will be using the pro xan xt for beginning my summer cut. And when I do return to using ph's, I am sold on 550xd and epi v bc of the novel ingredients and great results demonstrates on these forums and others, as well as their reps abolilty and willingness to assist me in creating the perfect "tailored to me" cycle. I even said id rather use a other companies AI for post, and they still helped me.. Just very nice and smart men here.

I am in no way related to this company either and hCe not received anything from them.. Just one satisfied customer who appreciates good quality business and products which is rare now a days.
    Thanks we do our best, first we want people to get the best results possible from our products.. that's just good business if you as me. Secondly I would not want to see someone run into some kind of problem so I am glad the products are safe but also I and Al will be extra carefull with asvise we give. Even though our products are safer than a lot ot others they still need to be used responsibly...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    So I've spent the last month and a half lurking around this AB researching my first PH cycle. After seeing the great reviews, and awesome support provided by Scotty and DW I chose Finaflex. So I ordered 3 bottles of 1-Andro and 2 bottles of 550XD and as of right now 1 bottle of PCT Black. I also take 320mg of Saw Palmetto, 500mg of Milk Thistle, 250mg of Hawthorne Berry daily. I also know you suggest Testopro for PCT as well. My question is how should I run this? The 550 first 3 caps ED followed by the 1-Andro 4 caps ED? The 550 and 1-Andro at the same time 2 caps each every day ED? Or something different like maybe the 550 by itself and save the 1-Andro for a later date. Regardless I plan to log this adventure here.
    I need to know your age and lifting and cycling experience before I can make an informed decision...
  9. New Member
    Stats
    6'3"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.83%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I need to know your age and lifting and cycling experience before I can make an informed decision...
    Well I'll be 32 on St Patty's day. I've been lifting on and off since I was 15. Currently I'm doing a whole body workout 3 days a week. As far as cycle experience with PH's I have none, one of the reasons I chose Finaflex.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Quote Originally Posted by Jymis View Post
    Well I'll be 32 on St Patty's day. I've been lifting on and off since I was 15. Currently I'm doing a whole body workout 3 days a week. As far as cycle experience with PH's I have none, one of the reasons I chose Finaflex.
    Ah then you have virgin receptors so do one or the other for 6 weeks I would say no higher that 3 ed, save the rest for later. You don't want to be going to hard first cycle. I you choose 1 andro run PCT Black 1 cap ed during cycle. The 550 has a lot of those support supps in it already. PCT Black and PUre Test for PCT should be fine but you can add other things if you feel the need.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I understand your concerns my friend, but I usually do my best to answer any and all questions within my power! I do know that there are certain copy-write type of things that we do not disclose (hence proprietary blends), but minus that we are pretty open, I mean we are not going to share our sources and business secrets, but as to our ingredients, they are tested in raw form by an independent laboratory, then again they are batch tested when we receive them from our manufacturing company, therefore our products are double tested for purity and we proudly stand behind the fact that what we say is in our products is what is in our products!
    I'm not really refering to proprietary blends, I'm more interested in the people behind the company. Some supplement companies are nothing more than a mom and pop operation ran from the basement. As with any company the quality of people behind the company are what counts.
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

I'm not really refering to proprietary blends, I'm more interested in the people behind the company. Some supplement companies are nothing more than a mom and pop operation ran from the basement. As with any company the quality of people behind the company are what counts.
    Yah the direction of Finaflex is they want to be a major player, (my impression) so they are going to do things right... you won't find that the products are under dosed or poorly designed. I use to think some of the ingredient combinations were kind of strange when I first read them but when I used the products the design seem to make more sense. There is more synergy here than some might think...
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

BBB... Yo Bro, check out our FINAFLEX FaceBook fan page, we just got back from the Arnold where we shared a booth with one of the largest national distributors in the South LoneStar, no other companies shared their booth with LoneStar. So we are definitely a presence in the supplement industry and we know the right people and have made the right connections, we have done so by hard word, determination and holding fast to our integrity and the quality we put into our products for the sakes of our customers, which in the end is what sends them back to us making them life-long return customers, call it what you want, I call it good business! Also another reason why a guy like me (natural born helper & people pleaser) does so well with this company as their online representative and I handle their online and telephone customer service department as well!

Besides, I make things fun, because lets face it... "I'm not perfect, but I am getting dangerously close!" Bahahaha, I crack myself up!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

I don't have the time or desire to do a log, but periodic updates are fine. I also don't like all the BS contained logs. I just like the facts. I have just begun my third week of a Fenaflex stack. I take 3 - 550's daily with meals and 1 - 1-ando at bedtime. I have gained about 2-3 lbs since I started. I have been waking up every morining (and sometimes during the night) with a raging boner that almost hurts. I have to share it with the wife to get it under control. I feel great all day long and my lifts in the gym are going up on almost every exercise. I'm also finding that my energy levels are much higher and I don't need as much sleep as usual. Most things take about two weeks to kick. So this next week will really be interesting. Remember I'm not a spring chicken or a newbe, I've been lifting for over 20 years and I'm going on 63 years old my next birthday. I usually respond well to most PH's, even better than real gear. I have read where older people have more of the enzymes necessary to convert PH's. I don't know if this is true but they seem to work well for me. I have high hopes for this stack. I have PCT Black for a PCT. I also take a mild PCT daily in the form of Diesel Test Pro. It contains a low dose of DHEA which I like at my age.
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.38%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB
    I don't have the time or desire to do a log, but periodic updates are fine. I also don't like all the BS contained logs. I just like the facts. I have just begun my third week of a Fenaflex stack. I take 3 - 550's daily with meals and 1 - 1-ando at bedtime. I have gained about 2-3 lbs since I started. I have been waking up every morining (and sometimes during the night) with a raging boner that almost hurts. I have to share it with the wife to get it under control. I feel great all day long and my lifts in the gym are going up on almost every exercise. I'm also finding that my energy levels are much higher and I don't need as much sleep as usual. Most things take about two weeks to kick. So this next week will really be interesting. Remember I'm not a spring chicken or a newbe, I've been lifting for over 20 years and I'm going on 63 years old my next birthday. I usually respond well to most PH's, even better than real gear. I have read where older people have more of the enzymes necessary to convert PH's. I don't know if this is true but they seem to work well for me. I have high hopes for this stack. I have PCT Black for a PCT. I also take a mild PCT daily in the form of Diesel Test Pro. It contains a low dose of DHEA which I like at my age.
    Well Damn!! No BS there!! Nice update man.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

Well, please continue to keep us informed from week to week or so if you don't mind? Thank you for sharing thus far, glad you are liking our products!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Thanks B, I am pretty excited about this one cuz, yah you have lots of experience and have a reputation of being brutally honest. This is some of the best feedback we have received on this board so far...
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.25%

Hopefully the next batch can be shipped by this week, just wishful thinking.
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

I oftenget criticized for my honesty. I have been banned from a couple of sites because I wouldn’t “candy coat” my results, so far AM has put up with me. There are some companies I won’t buy from, USP is one. I don’t like there over-the-top overhype of their products and I don’t like all the ambiguous ingredients they use making it nearly impossible to do research on your own. Some people love their products I’m just not one of them.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    Hopefully the next batch can be shipped by this week, just wishful thinking.
    I hope it stays in stock longer than what 2 days ? The retailers had it longer I guess...

I oftenget criticized for my honesty. I have been banned from a couple of sites because I wouldn’t “candy coat” my results, so far AM has put up with me. There are some companies I won’t buy from, USP is one. I don’t like there over-the-top overhype of their products and I don’t like all the ambiguous ingredients they use making it nearly impossible to do research on your own. Some people love their products I’m just not one of them.
    Yah and I think we have disagreed on that somewhat doesn't mean I love everything they put out, but I do use their Cissus and BCAA's are a good product. I know the big hype thing bothers some. I did do well on Prime for a while then it just seemed to stop wroking for me. The release of Pink Magic had me feeling nothing where the test product had some good vascularity and some very inconsistant rapid strength gains but winddow on them was very small. AP is the only nutrieant re-partitioner that I ever really felt working.
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

I'm still skeptical of Armistane. I know its in 550-XD and I applaude Redefind for including an AI, but this stuff has been around for a while now and there is still know blood tests nor any independent testing confirming its efficacy. I'm certain that it has AI properties but a lot of things are classified as AI's some are much more effective than others. Whitout testing how do you determine an effective dosage?
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

I'm still skeptical of Armistane. I know its in 550-XD and I applaude Redefind for including an AI, but this stuff has been around for a while now and there is still know blood tests nor any independent testing confirming its efficacy. I'm certain that it has AI properties but a lot of things are classified as AI's some are much more effective than others. Whitout testing how do you determine an effective dosage?
    Currently we are letting our joints tell us but you're right we need to see some results on paper to feel assured the dosing is spot on.
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

I used Erase at 4 tabs/day for about a month and didn't noctice any joint problems. Actually I didn't notice anything.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    85.65%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Same for me^^^
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

I used Erase at 4 tabs/day for about a month and didn't noctice any joint problems. Actually I didn't notice anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    Same for me^^^
    I start having issues a anything over 2...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    I start having issues a anything over 2...
    I agree with this, after about 7-10 days of taking more than 2 caps/day, I start to feel my joints clicking and my left shoulder (weakest joint) really gets to aching after any and every upper body workout, those are my "tell-tales" so to speak, all about knowing your body and listening when it speaks!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

Achey joints is not a very scientific method of administration.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

I've been waking up every morning for the past four days with a headache. I rarely ever get headaches. I think it may the 1-andro I take before bed. I'm going to lay off the 1-andro for a couple days and see if it goes away. I've really been sleeping hard since I started so I may be that I sleep to long in the same position (on my stomach).
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Good info so far BBB. Hope you figure out that head ache situation.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

I've been waking up every morning for the past four days with a headache. I rarely ever get headaches. I think it may the 1-andro I take before bed. I'm going to lay off the 1-andro for a couple days and see if it goes away. I've really been sleeping hard since I started so I may be that I sleep to long in the same position (on my stomach).
    The only thing that comes to mind is maybe your bp is up or you're not getting enough water but you're not taking anything that would cause dehydration that I know of.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

OK, I agree with you saying that achey joints is not scientifical, LoL, never claimed it was, just saying it is my way and a bunch of other gentlemen here on the forum's way of staying in tune with their body's, not all of us have the access and/or money to get our estrogen levels checked weekly or bi-weekly which is how fast they can swing in one direction (high/low) to the other.

As far as your headaches, check your blood pressure!

As far as sleeping on your stomach, WoW... Huge Chiropractic No..No, the most horrible musculoskeletal position for your spine EVER!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.61%

I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. I know sleeping on my stomach is bad but I've done it years.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night.
    Stay off the Tummy when sleeping Bro, I'm a CHIRO, please trust me, horrible posture on your spine to sleep that way!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Stay off the Tummy when sleeping Bro, I'm a CHIRO, please trust me, horrible posture on your spine to sleep that way!!!
    Any tips for fixing swollen hip flexors/piriformis muscle.. It's making my entire right side swollen n tight.. From calves to upper back! I've foam rolled the hell out of it and it works for maybe a day if at all.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

Any tips for fixing swollen hip flexors/piriformis muscle.. It's making my entire right side swollen n tight.. From calves to upper back! I've foam rolled the hell out of it and it works for maybe a day if at all.
    If it keeps coming back I would put my money on a spinal &/or hip mis-alignment!
    www.finaflex.com
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. I know sleeping on my stomach is bad but I've done it years.
    Just glad it's not your BP...
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.91%

If it keeps coming back I would put my money on a spinal &/or hip mis-alignment!
    It's been on n off since fall 2010.. When I'm hanging from pullup bar I notice one leg slightly longer than other.. When I injured it I was doing lots of sprints n distance running ( still do) as well as heavy power lifts and agilities/plyos for football (college level ) now it comes n goes for no rhyme or reason. I saw an ortho n he gave me naproxen n said rest.. I did, but it came back. Sometimes when walking up hill or if I slide laterally it feels like my hip slips out? I
    Idk how else to describe it, But that pain I feel in my glute.. Would u think a chiro I'd better for this than anortho?
  38. Enhanced Body Formulations REP
    Stats
    5'11"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.75%

Not sure if you know this Doug, but it is no big secret hence I'm putting it out there for everyone to see and read... we are currently negotiating with 2 different Australian Supplement Distributors that want to pick up our entire line, only problem is they are both competing for exclusivity and we typically don't do business that way. We are also in communications with the largest South American Supplement distributor based out of Brazil to pick up our entire line as well!!!
    That's sick news man!!!!

Us aussies are poppin up and asking for the good ****!!!!!

Pro Xt was fuggin awesome man...loved it!!!!
    ...::: EBF REP :::...
    Recompadrol-AAv2-Metabolic Pow(d)er
    THE FUTURE OF LEAN
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.45%

Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    That's sick news man!!!!

Us aussies are poppin up and asking for the good ****!!!!!

Pro Xt was fuggin awesome man...loved it!!!!
    Oh yah that would really help you guys out.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.57%

It's been on n off since fall 2010.. When I'm hanging from pullup bar I notice one leg slightly longer than other.. When I injured it I was doing lots of sprints n distance running ( still do) as well as heavy power lifts and agilities/plyos for football (college level ) now it comes n goes for no rhyme or reason. I saw an ortho n he gave me naproxen n said rest.. I did, but it came back. Sometimes when walking up hill or if I slide laterally it feels like my hip slips out? I
    Idk how else to describe it, But that pain I feel in my glute.. Would u think a chiro I'd better for this than anortho?
    Yes... Go see a CHIRO my friend, but shop around, get references from sports related people, get a sports specific CHIRO, makes all the difference in the world!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30