Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 6 of 19 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Doug's a Freaking Cave-Man, he Drags women back to his cave by their hair kicking and screaming!!!
    Good one...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.45%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I think your a little paranoid over this issue. A lot of BBers have gyno.
    Nah I'm not paranoid. I just like to take care of my body an GYNo is not natural and not good for you either.
  3. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%

so it looks like AMS has a similar product - with the same active ingredient. In addition they have "Deca-Sarm" which has Naringenin ( as does your product ) included to "control" the pro-hormones conversion to 19-NorDiol. I guess from what they're trying to accomplish is to harness the proposed SARM qualities of 19-NorDione.

Could your product be used in that manner? From what I'm seeing, some people have even gone as far to say DecaSarm could possibly be used as a PCT product.

DecaSARM RDe
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oli View Post
    so it looks like AMS has a similar product - with the same active ingredient. In addition they have "Deca-Sarm" which has Naringenin ( as does your product ) included to "control" the pro-hormones conversion to 19-NorDiol. I guess from what they're trying to accomplish is to harness the proposed SARM qualities of 19-NorDione.

Could your product be used in that manner? From what I'm seeing, some people have even gone as far to say DecaSarm could possibly be used as a PCT product.

DecaSARM RDe
    Naringin yes, it is from Grapefruit extract and enhances the effectiveness of the product. It's no 550 too...
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

I trying to decide between Finaflex Andro or Finaflex xd... What do you guys recommend? Also with the 550 xd and epi v stack, how would I run that? Do I still get two bottles of 550 then take the epi-v afterwards along with my pct? I would appreciate any advice, thanks guys.
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by DonaldB504 View Post
    I trying to decide between Finaflex Andro or Finaflex xd... What do you guys recommend? Also with the 550 xd and epi v stack, how would I run that? Do I still get two bottles of 550 then take the epi-v afterwards along with my pct? I would appreciate any advice, thanks guys.
    No no ... EPI-V is not a PCT Product it's an anabolic one, it's a precursor (2 steps) to DHT.... If this is you're first cycle then just pick one and run it for 4-6 weeks. What you pick depends on goals. Prohormones are for experienced lifters.. not saying you aren't just putting that out there. I lifted for 15 years before I started with anabolics. These are pretty mild but you should still have a few years under your belt of very solid training experience.
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

I ran Hdrol last year, and got some good gains from it. Y'all have me interested in Finaflex, I played college ball so I have decent experience. I'm interested in gaining a little size and strength and cut up some after. With those goals do you reccomend 2 Bottles of Andro, 2 bottles of 550, or 550/epi? I plan on taking the Fina PCT along with the pure test... Thanks buddy
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

I ran Hdrol last year, and got some good gains from it. Y'all have me interested in Finaflex, I played college ball so I have decent experience. I'm interested in gaining a little size and strength and cut up some after. With those goals do you reccomend 2 Bottles of Andro, 2 bottles of 550, or 550/epi? I plan on taking the Fina PCT along with the pure test... Thanks buddy
    What I recommend is the 550/EPI-V split. You can do it one of two ways, you can just take 1/2 & 1/2 as in 1 cap of each in the morning and 1 cap of each in the evening or you can just take 4 caps of one for 4wks then 4 caps of the other for 4wks, ending with EPI-V! I would do it the 2nd way personally, had great results that way when I did the 1-ANDRO/EPI-V split!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

What I recommend is the 550/EPI-V split. You can do it one of two ways, you can just take 1/2 & 1/2 as in 1 cap of each in the morning and 1 cap of each in the evening or you can just take 4 caps of one for 4wks then 4 caps of the other for 4wks, ending with EPI-V! I would do it the 2nd way personally, had great results that way when I did the 1-ANDRO/EPI-V split!
    Yah option number 2 then 4 weeks of each is my bid.. reason being is EPI-V acts like winni it's for peakin.... and it does a good job...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

So your saying 4 Epi-v , 2 am 2 pm? I set my cycle off of your 12 wk transformation thread where you took 2?
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Quote Originally Posted by mikeinks View Post
    So your saying 4 Epi-v , 2 am 2 pm? I set my cycle off of your 12 wk transformation thread where you took 2?
    Yah that' is a good model, I like 4 ed of EPI-V myself...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Looks like I'll b ordering one more Epi .
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.45%

anymore reports/updates on people taking 550 xd? Me and a buddy will be starting mid March and are excited. We are doing 2 bottles of 550 and 2 bottles of EPI each on a 9 week bridge cycle like Scotty suggested. I have been blowing the gym up 4-5 times a week and eating good. Now looking for that extra boost.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah that' is a good model, I like 4 ed of EPI-V myself...
    DW & Mikeinks... I am a little confused, but I will clear it up by saying what I did... in my 12 wk transformation I took 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO for 6wks, then transitioned over to 4 caps/day of EPI-V. I always try and take my doses 2 x's daily, so 2 caps in the morning and 2 caps in the evening, the only thing about EPI-V, it does have stims in it so not too late or it could keep you awake at night (6-8hrs before expected sleep is safe).
    www.finaflex.com
  15. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Start Date: 08-02-2010
    Trial: by... Albert Scott

Supplements:
    Weeks 1 - 6 using Finaflex 1-Andro (2 capsules twice per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 1 - 12 using Finaflex PCT Revolutions (2 capsules per day for 12 wks)
    Weeks 1 - 12 using Finaflex's ALC+CLA (2 pills three times per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 1 - 12 using Finaflex Whey Max (2 scoops three times per day for 12 wks)
    Weeks 7 - 12 using Finaflex's Epi-P (1 capsules twice per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 7 - 12 using Finaflex's Pro Xanthine 500-XT (1 capsule twice per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 7 - 12 using Finaflex's N.O. Ignite (1-2 scoops per day pre workout)

I followed this model when planing my cycle except I subbed 3 XD 550/ ED for the 1-andro and my Epi cycle is only 4 weeks. The start date is April 1 so I have plenty of time for the next bottle to get here if I need 4 / ED.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Start Date: 08-02-2010
    Trial: by... Albert Scott

Supplements:
    Weeks 1 - 6 using Finaflex 1-Andro (2 capsules twice per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 1 - 12 using Finaflex PCT Revolutions (2 capsules per day for 12 wks)
    Weeks 1 - 12 using Finaflex's ALC+CLA (2 pills three times per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 1 - 12 using Finaflex Whey Max (2 scoops three times per day for 12 wks)
    Weeks 7 - 12 using Finaflex's Epi-P (1 capsules twice per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 7 - 12 using Finaflex's Pro Xanthine 500-XT (1 capsule twice per day for 6 wks)
    Weeks 7 - 12 using Finaflex's N.O. Ignite (1-2 scoops per day pre workout)

I followed this model when planing my cycle except I subbed 3 XD 550/ ED for the 1-andro and my Epi cycle is only 4 weeks. The start date is April 1 so I have plenty of time for the next bottle to get here if I need 4 / ED.
    Yepper... That was a Masterpiece of a Cycle, did you see my transformation??? That Shizzle was off the Hook, the Chain, on time, all those things these kids are saying for awesome these days!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

Saw it. It inspired me.
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Saw it. It inspired me.
    That was a lot of intense training, strict dieting, & good supplementation, no one aspect more important than the other, only a perfect tri-fecta! Whew that was hard work, but soooo worth it!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

Would I need any cycle assist while on my cycle, or would milk thistle do the trick? Can someone explain a bridge cycle to me, thanks.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    72.5%

I saw it and read every word. It inspired me. I'm 40 , and broke my clavicle , 3 ribs and 3 meta tarsals in a supercross session gone wrong in July 11. Re-broke the shoulder trying to lift to early. Just started back a month ago and all is good except progress is slow and I am weak( and fat). Gonna follow your diet for the most part but that sure is a lot of tuna. Might sub some shrimp or chicken in there.
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Would I need any cycle assist while on my cycle, or would milk thistle do the trick? Can someone explain a bridge cycle to me, thanks.
    PCT Black has a lot of the support sups in it but you may want to take something extra if you are prone to specific problems for instance I was a bit concerned with DHT and my prostate so I took a little extra saw palmetto...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

I saw it and read every word. It inspired me. I'm 40 , and broke my clavicle , 3 ribs and 3 meta tarsals in a supercross session gone wrong in July 11. Re-broke the shoulder trying to lift to early. Just started back a month ago and all is good except progress is slow and I am weak( and fat). Gonna follow your diet for the most part but that sure is a lot of tuna. Might sub some shrimp or chicken in there.
    The substitution of shrimp (8oz), chicken (8oz), white fix (10oz), even extremely lean red meat (6oz sirloin) would be fine. Good Luck to you my friend, remember to always keep a diary, hell even Log it here on AnabolicMinds and DreamWeaver and I will follow your progress, either way always keep a record of what you are doing... 1-holds you accountable, 2-allows you to critique later, 3-allows duplication and/or tweaking later!
    www.finaflex.com
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

PCT Black has a lot of the support sups in it but you may want to take something extra if you are prone to specific problems for instance I was a bit concerned with DHT and my prostate so I took a little extra saw palmetto...
    Donald... I agree with DreamWeaver, let me point out that our PCT Black if taken intra-cycle is a perfect cycle assist, just as when taken after your cycle is a perfect Post Cycle, which is why I always recommend taking it both with & after your cycle!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Donald... I agree with DreamWeaver, let me point out that our PCT Black if taken intra-cycle is a perfect cycle assist, just as when taken after your cycle is a perfect Post Cycle, which is why I always recommend taking it both with & after your cycle!
    PCT Black is a life saver. Definitely a staple during and after any PH cycle Finaflex or not. Couple it with Pure Test...dynamite PCT cycle.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    PCT Black is a life saver. Definitely a staple during and after any PH cycle Finaflex or not. Couple it with Pure Test...dynamite PCT cycle.
    TG is back, Yeah... My Brotha from anotha Motha!!!

www.finaflex.com
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

TG is back, Yeah... My Brotha from anotha Motha!!!

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Kgk8xm707U">YouTube Link</a>
    Good to be back Doc, it's been a while, but I'm back on the ball and priming up for a back to green machine LOG. I'm off to a good start supp free cutting down a ton of excess water and steadily burning off my newly acquired blubber. I can't express in words how much I've missed the whole scene...but yes my brotha TG is back!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Good to be back Doc, it's been a while, but I'm back on the ball and priming up for a back to green machine LOG. I'm off to a good start supp free cutting down a ton of excess water and steadily burning off my newly acquired blubber. I can't express in words how much I've missed the whole scene...but yes my brotha TG is back!!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDKxUt9UkmU
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver
    Yes sir DW back in the saddle baby!!!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.2%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

It's a reunion! My vote is for TurningGreen to run 550XD to show us what it can really do. Wasn't he promised the 1st 550XD log anyway before life took him away from the forums for a bit?
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  30. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.39%

i'd love to see a log..thinking of being done with ph's for awhile, but i want more bottle to stash away - definitely leaning towards this new 550XD
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

Yep and it is due in our warehouse by early next week at the latest! TG... it is most definitely still yours for the LOGGING, I never back out of a promise!!!

www.finaflex.com
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Yep and it is due in our warehouse by early next week at the latest! TG... it is most definitely still yours for the LOGGING, I never back out of a promise!!!

You know Ill represent Finaflex well my Brotha...looking forward to another great Finaflex LOGGING opportunity!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

You know Ill represent Finaflex well my Brotha...looking forward to another great Finaflex LOGGING opportunity!
    That's a good one...a lot of people want to see this logged as we didn't get the opportunity due to it disappearing so fast.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

That's a good one...a lot of people want to see this logged as we didn't get the opportunity due to it disappearing so fast.
    I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been logged yet. I figured with my time away that surely someone was reaping the benefits of 550 Black !!
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

I'm honestly surprised this hasn't been logged yet. I figured with my time away that surely someone was reaping the benefits of 550 Black !!
    The first 10,000 bottles simply disappeared we had no product left for loggers. There are a few that started using it around but no logs that I know of.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

The first 10,000 bottles simply disappeared we had no product left for loggers. There are a few that started using it around but no logs that I know of.
    I must say that is impressive. Well done Finaflex!
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

I begged for someone to LOG on it??? I mean someone who actually bought it and was taking it that is! Anyway, we are expecting the manufacturing of the next batch to be complete by the end of next week, but I have learned from working here if anything at all, always tack on at least 1 week to what I am told! Just like the PRO XANTHINE is supposed to come today, it will come tomorrow for one reason or another! It is just the nature of the business!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

We just keep on running out of product...
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%

We just keep on running out of product...
    Not sure if you know this Doug, but it is no big secret hence I'm putting it out there for everyone to see and read... we are currently negotiating with 2 different Australian Supplement Distributors that want to pick up our entire line, only problem is they are both competing for exclusivity and we typically don't do business that way. We are also in communications with the largest South American Supplement distributor based out of Brazil to pick up our entire line as well!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.11%

Not sure if you know this Doug, but it is no big secret hence I'm putting it out there for everyone to see and read... we are currently negotiating with 2 different Australian Supplement Distributors that want to pick up our entire line, only problem is they are both competing for exclusivity and we typically don't do business that way. We are also in communications with the largest South American Supplement distributor based out of Brazil to pick up our entire line as well!!!
    Those fuggers will be whittling away at our stash.. your harsh'n my buzz!!! No seriously I am glad the company is doing well... Just keep the goodies rollin

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day