Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 6 of 25 First ... 45678 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    On that subject, for those of you have some difficulty to set up a good routine, Just read up on HST or even try Chris Tuckers, warrior workouts they are sensible and effective and easy to impltement for the layman... not saying this is dhe case here, just throwing it out there.
    Here... check this out, FINAFLEX has a "Breaking News" where we post all kinds of FINAFLEX updates and interesting facts and stuff we find all related to the exercise and health field, some seriously good stuff so please subscribe, also this link should take you to the page where DW posted all about HST training and since DW mentioned Chris Tucker's Warrior Workout, I am going to ask him to please post his workout to our "Breaking News" thread, anyway here it is...FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Here... check this out, FINAFLEX has a "Breaking News" where we post all kinds of FINAFLEX updates and interesting facts and stuff we find all related to the exercise and health field, some seriously good stuff so please subscribe, also this link should take you to the page where DW posted all about HST training and since DW mentioned Chris Tucker's Warrior Workout, I am going to ask him to please post his workout to our "Breaking News" thread, anyway here it is...FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
    Yah I will give Chris due credit and post what I am doing right now....
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Hey i have a couple of questions about this?

    1. What is the possibility of shut down from this?
    2. What ph is the compound?
    3. How is the libido on this
    4. how much milk thistle is in it?

    Thanks for the help!

  4. Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Hey i have a couple of questions about this?

    1. What is the possibility of shut down from this?
    2. What ph is the compound?
    3. How is the libido on this
    4. how much milk thistle is in it?

    Thanks for the help!
    1. What is the possibility of shut down from this?
    That depends on whether you are prone to shut-down or not, most do not experience it!

    2) What ph is the compound?
    3b-enanthroxy-19nor-androst-4-ene-17-one --> two step conversion --> 19nor Testosterone (Deca)

    3) How is the Labido on this?
    Same answer as Q-1, if you are prone to a drop in Labido, sex-drive, or shut-down (all mean the same thing to me) then it might happen, but most people do not report this as being a typical symptom with this product.

    4) How much milk thistle is in it?
    It is part of our proprietary blend, we do not disclose exact amounts due to copyright infringements, but I promise it is enough to be effective in our product.

    You are Welcome!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  5. Monday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    Tuesday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrungs, Pushpress etc
    Wenesday: Hangclean, Squat. 10,8,6,4
    Thursday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrugs, Pushpress etc.
    Friday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    I mix in other workouts into those days..These are my main lifts though, I alternate upper and lowerbody days. I also do some calf workouts, biceps, triceps, shoulders, etc. I just mix them all in on different days.
    SN: I ordered the Finaflex 550 XD Black a little bit over a week and a half ago..Any idea on when they will begin shipping again?
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    1. What is the possibility of shut down from this?
    That depends on whether you are prone to shut-down or not, most do not experience it!

    2) What ph is the compound?
    3b-enanthroxy-19nor-androst-4-ene-17-one --> two step conversion --> 19nor Testosterone (Deca)

    3) How is the Labido on this?
    Same answer as Q-1, if you are prone to a drop in Labido, sex-drive, or shut-down (all mean the same thing to me) then it might happen, but most people do not report this as being a typical symptom with this product.

    4) How much milk thistle is in it?
    It is part of our proprietary blend, we do not disclose exact amounts due to copyright infringements, but I promise it is enough to be effective in our product.

    You are Welcome!
    If there is some shutdown it will be mild and because it is the PCT Black Pure Test Combo will have you covered. That's the advantage to using safer milder products. Plus the milder shutdown makes it easier to keep your gains and AL has some great little tricks to ease into PCT by controlling your levels during cycle with PCT Black and Pure Test. In the end you have good maintainable gains.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    Monday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    Tuesday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrungs, Pushpress etc
    Wenesday: Hangclean, Squat. 10,8,6,4
    Thursday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrugs, Pushpress etc.
    Friday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    I mix in other workouts into those days..These are my main lifts though, I alternate upper and lowerbody days. I also do some calf workouts, biceps, triceps, shoulders, etc. I just mix them all in on different days.
    SN: I ordered the Finaflex 550 XD Black a little bit over a week and a half ago..Any idea on when they will begin shipping again?
    Heavy duty for sure, are you changing what you do every 4-6 weeks? The problem with remaining on so few lifts is it's hard to get enough variety. Those are great lifts to cernter your training around though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  8. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    Monday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    Tuesday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrungs, Pushpress etc
    Wenesday: Hangclean, Squat. 10,8,6,4
    Thursday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrugs, Pushpress etc.
    Friday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    I mix in other workouts into those days..These are my main lifts though, I alternate upper and lowerbody days. I also do some calf workouts, biceps, triceps, shoulders, etc. I just mix them all in on different days.
    SN: I ordered the Finaflex 550 XD Black a little bit over a week and a half ago..Any idea on when they will begin shipping again?
    Squat 3 days a week is alot if your doing medium to heavy weight/lower reps.

  9. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Squat 3 days a week is alot if your doing medium to heavy weight/lower reps.
    Yah I didn't notice that. I have never done them more than twice a week and the second day was reduced volume. Don't know if you can recover that fast.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Squat 3 days a week is alot if your doing medium to heavy weight/lower reps.
    I might be the wrong person to critique your workout... that appears to be a more basic lift style power routine you are doing, I workout more like a bodybuilder, I don't want to sit here and type my fingers until they bleed, so I will just send you a link to a Log I did not that long ago where I made some pretty damn good progress taking 1-ANDRO & EPI-V (bridge cycle), anyway, I logged every single day, every body part, every exercise, ever set, every rep, check it out!

    12 wk pre-contest transformation

    Again, the Log & workouts and dieting style are all very Bodybuilder-esk, not sport-training specific or training for power or speed, etc.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  11. ScottyD - What are some of the early returns on the new 550? I know you've mentioned some folks in the office have been taking it and we're coming up on 3 weeks. Size/Strength gains to report? I'm waiting for a log...

  12. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I might be the wrong person to critique your workout... that appears to be a more basic lift style power routine you are doing, I workout more like a bodybuilder, I don't want to sit here and type my fingers until they bleed, so I will just send you a link to a Log I did not that long ago where I made some pretty damn good progress taking 1-ANDRO & EPI-V (bridge cycle), anyway, I logged every single day, every body part, every exercise, ever set, every rep, check it out!

    12 wk pre-contest transformation

    Again, the Log & workouts and dieting style are all very Bodybuilder-esk, not sport-training specific or training for power or speed, etc.
    Yah the same thing crossed my mind but I let it go because sometimes it is good to work power workouts even when bodybuilding especially when adding base mass, you know the early gains. Once a good amont of mass is maintained then we can use more bodybuilding style and less of the power style than we did before. Plus he may prefer powerlifting over bodybuilding. However you still might be right and if he is solely doing this kind of training then I think that may be detremental in the long run to a bodybuilding type goal. You need more variety of exercise to keep growing.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. Quote Originally Posted by JRockNJ View Post
    ScottyD - What are some of the early returns on the new 550? I know you've mentioned some folks in the office have been taking it and we're coming up on 3 weeks. Size/Strength gains to report? I'm waiting for a log...
    I second this question..also when will it begin shipping again?

  14. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    I second this question..also when will it begin shipping again?
    Hope it's soon, I have not heard a whole lot from what results people are getting... Al should have some news though.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. Quote Originally Posted by JRockNJ View Post
    ScottyD - What are some of the early returns on the new 550? I know you've mentioned some folks in the office have been taking it and we're coming up on 3 weeks. Size/Strength gains to report? I'm waiting for a log...
    1st... manufacturing on the second batch should be complete by this Wednesday and it should be in stock with our distributors by this coming Friday, as all 5,000 bottles are already pre-sold to our distributors.

    2nd... thus far the best results I have to report are, out of the 3 guys in the office who are currently taking it, one has put on 10Lbs in 4wks, no water retention and very impressive strength gains, another has been dieting while taking it and has seen incredible strength gains, lost 10Lbs of fat and has no way to really gage any lean body mass gains and the other guy... well, he is a power-lifter type and has seen his bench go up 20Lbs, which according to him is incredible and he has put on 15Lbs.

    I have yet to take it, I am waiting to do my Tri-Fecta Mega-Finaflex cycle!!! (EPI-V, 1-ANDRO, & 550 Black).
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  16. If I could get 15 pounds of lean muscle and 20 pounds of strength, that would be incredible!

  17. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    If I could get 15 pounds of lean muscle and 20 pounds of strength, that would be incredible!
    Very hard to tell how lean of muscle gains our power-lifter put on, he is a power-lifter, no concerns about being lean or not, just raw size and power, like an offensive linemen on a football team, but yes, you are correct that would be awesome, but I highly doubt one would put on 15Lbs of rippling hard muscle, just keeping it real, the 20Lbs of strength, most people put on more than just 20Lbs of strength!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  18. If I could increase my bench by over 20 lbs that would be incredible for me. The thing is I am only taking one bottle, so I am worried about the gains.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    1st... manufacturing on the second batch should be complete by this Wednesday and it should be in stock with our distributors by this coming Friday, as all 5,000 bottles are already pre-sold to our distributors.

    2nd... thus far the best results I have to report are, out of the 3 guys in the office who are currently taking it, one has put on 10Lbs in 4wks, no water retention and very impressive strength gains, another has been dieting while taking it and has seen incredible strength gains, lost 10Lbs of fat and has no way to really gage any lean body mass gains and the other guy... well, he is a power-lifter type and has seen his bench go up 20Lbs, which according to him is incredible and he has put on 15Lbs.

    I have yet to take it, I am waiting to do my Tri-Fecta Mega-Finaflex cycle!!! (EPI-V, 1-ANDRO, & 550 Black).
    I'll be ready to go June 1st if you can wait till then
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  20. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    If I could increase my bench by over 20 lbs that would be incredible for me. The thing is I am only taking one bottle, so I am worried about the gains.
    Well everyone is different my Man and I don't want to make a promise that I cannot keep, but based on my experience and what I am seeing (results from 550) thus far, I don't see why you couldn't add 20+Lbs to your bench press in 1 month taking 2 caps a day of the new 550!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Well everyone is different my Man and I don't want to make a promise that I cannot keep, but based on my experience and what I am seeing (results from 550) thus far, I don't see why you couldn't add 20+Lbs to your bench press in 1 month taking 2 caps a day of the new 550!
    Yah it seems reasonable to me as well...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  22. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it seems reasonable to me as well...
    My opinion is also based you working very hard in the gym, but not over-training (very common mistake) and proper nutrition!

    I know you are not one of these people, so I am not calling you out, but I am gonna call out a few stereotypes. The owners of FINAFLEX own a chain of Nutrition stores here in Atlanta, GA. Sometimes I am needed to work/cover a shift at one of these stores, anyway, I still have people who will walk in and basically ask for a pill that will help them lose like 30-50Lbs of fat while putting on like 20-30Lbs of muscle, and they want to achieve this by SUMMER! I will then sarcastically point to a picture of a Professional bodybuilder on the wall and say, they can't even achieve those kinds of changes in their body, and they will immediately say, "Well I don't wanna look like that!" and that is when I give my all famous response, "Oh... don't worry, I won't give you that pill!!!" Haha, I mean my point is even the biggest hulkified guys on the planet and all their infinite amounts of gear, etc. they still had to work their A$$es off to get to where they are and how they look!

    Again, Mastermindz, that was not directed towards you, just putting it out there for all to read!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  23. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    My opinion is also based you working very hard in the gym, but not over-training (very common mistake) and proper nutrition!

    I know you are not one of these people, so I am not calling you out, but I am gonna call out a few stereotypes. The owners of FINAFLEX own a chain of Nutrition stores here in Atlanta, GA. Sometimes I am needed to work/cover a shift at one of these stores, anyway, I still have people who will walk in and basically ask for a pill that will help them lose like 30-50Lbs of fat while putting on like 20-30Lbs of muscle, and they want to achieve this by SUMMER! I will then sarcastically point to a picture of a Professional bodybuilder on the wall and say, they can't even achieve those kinds of changes in their body, and they will immediately say, "Well I don't wanna look like that!" and that is when I give my all famous response, "Oh... don't worry, I won't give you that pill!!!" Haha, I mean my point is even the biggest hulkified guys on the planet and all their infinite amounts of gear, etc. they still had to work their A$$es off to get to where they are and how they look!

    Again, Mastermindz, that was not directed towards you, just putting it out there for all to read!
    good example, that's why this board is so valuable the info is all here for the taking... some of you younger guys are really going to excell because of the availiblity of good inforation you have at your fingertips .. use it.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  24. Thank you sir. Hopefully I will have my bottle by Monday, and I will start as soon as possible

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    Thank you sir. Hopefully I will have my bottle by Monday, and I will start as soon as possible
    Good .. gonna see a log... doesn't have to be fancy just your impressions...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  26. Yeah... Just keep us aBreast of the situation!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  27. Definitely looking forward to seeing some logs on this stuff. Could anyone logging post up a link when u start? Thanks

  28. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Yeah... Just keep us aBreast of the situation!!!

    Man those look real...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  29. So do you think the bottles shipped off today? If so, they should be here in about 3 business days?

  30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Your right I forgot all about that sorry ... Nobody has used it yet and it slipped my mind that there was an AI in the 550 .. damn that is sweet though ain't it ? Just some pure test then...
    Hi. I'm new to this site, but have read all of this thread trying to research the new 550-XD. I just got my 2 bottles in yesterday and also 2 bottles of Pure Test and one bottle of PCT Black. Just wanting to clarify something... Do I need to take Pure Test along with the 550 or post cycle?
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:55 PM
  4. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. Back From The Dead
    By U of R Man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:44 PM
Log in
Log in