Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 5 of 19 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

ScottyD - What are some of the early returns on the new 550? I know you've mentioned some folks in the office have been taking it and we're coming up on 3 weeks. Size/Strength gains to report? I'm waiting for a log...

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I might be the wrong person to critique your workout... that appears to be a more basic lift style power routine you are doing, I workout more like a bodybuilder, I don't want to sit here and type my fingers until they bleed, so I will just send you a link to a Log I did not that long ago where I made some pretty damn good progress taking 1-ANDRO & EPI-V (bridge cycle), anyway, I logged every single day, every body part, every exercise, ever set, every rep, check it out!

12 wk pre-contest transformation

Again, the Log & workouts and dieting style are all very Bodybuilder-esk, not sport-training specific or training for power or speed, etc.
    Yah the same thing crossed my mind but I let it go because sometimes it is good to work power workouts even when bodybuilding especially when adding base mass, you know the early gains. Once a good amont of mass is maintained then we can use more bodybuilding style and less of the power style than we did before. Plus he may prefer powerlifting over bodybuilding. However you still might be right and if he is solely doing this kind of training then I think that may be detremental in the long run to a bodybuilding type goal. You need more variety of exercise to keep growing.
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

Quote Originally Posted by JRockNJ View Post
    ScottyD - What are some of the early returns on the new 550? I know you've mentioned some folks in the office have been taking it and we're coming up on 3 weeks. Size/Strength gains to report? I'm waiting for a log...
    I second this question..also when will it begin shipping again?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    I second this question..also when will it begin shipping again?
    Hope it's soon, I have not heard a whole lot from what results people are getting... Al should have some news though.
  5. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1st... manufacturing on the second batch should be complete by this Wednesday and it should be in stock with our distributors by this coming Friday, as all 5,000 bottles are already pre-sold to our distributors.

2nd... thus far the best results I have to report are, out of the 3 guys in the office who are currently taking it, one has put on 10Lbs in 4wks, no water retention and very impressive strength gains, another has been dieting while taking it and has seen incredible strength gains, lost 10Lbs of fat and has no way to really gage any lean body mass gains and the other guy... well, he is a power-lifter type and has seen his bench go up 20Lbs, which according to him is incredible and he has put on 15Lbs.

I have yet to take it, I am waiting to do my Tri-Fecta Mega-Finaflex cycle!!! (EPI-V, 1-ANDRO, & 550 Black).
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

If I could get 15 pounds of lean muscle and 20 pounds of strength, that would be incredible!
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

If I could get 15 pounds of lean muscle and 20 pounds of strength, that would be incredible!
    Very hard to tell how lean of muscle gains our power-lifter put on, he is a power-lifter, no concerns about being lean or not, just raw size and power, like an offensive linemen on a football team, but yes, you are correct that would be awesome, but I highly doubt one would put on 15Lbs of rippling hard muscle, just keeping it real, the 20Lbs of strength, most people put on more than just 20Lbs of strength!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

If I could increase my bench by over 20 lbs that would be incredible for me. The thing is I am only taking one bottle, so I am worried about the gains.
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

1st... manufacturing on the second batch should be complete by this Wednesday and it should be in stock with our distributors by this coming Friday, as all 5,000 bottles are already pre-sold to our distributors.

2nd... thus far the best results I have to report are, out of the 3 guys in the office who are currently taking it, one has put on 10Lbs in 4wks, no water retention and very impressive strength gains, another has been dieting while taking it and has seen incredible strength gains, lost 10Lbs of fat and has no way to really gage any lean body mass gains and the other guy... well, he is a power-lifter type and has seen his bench go up 20Lbs, which according to him is incredible and he has put on 15Lbs.

I have yet to take it, I am waiting to do my Tri-Fecta Mega-Finaflex cycle!!! (EPI-V, 1-ANDRO, & 550 Black).
    I'll be ready to go June 1st if you can wait till then
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

If I could increase my bench by over 20 lbs that would be incredible for me. The thing is I am only taking one bottle, so I am worried about the gains.
    Well everyone is different my Man and I don't want to make a promise that I cannot keep, but based on my experience and what I am seeing (results from 550) thus far, I don't see why you couldn't add 20+Lbs to your bench press in 1 month taking 2 caps a day of the new 550!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Well everyone is different my Man and I don't want to make a promise that I cannot keep, but based on my experience and what I am seeing (results from 550) thus far, I don't see why you couldn't add 20+Lbs to your bench press in 1 month taking 2 caps a day of the new 550!
    Yah it seems reasonable to me as well...
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah it seems reasonable to me as well...
    My opinion is also based you working very hard in the gym, but not over-training (very common mistake) and proper nutrition!

I know you are not one of these people, so I am not calling you out, but I am gonna call out a few stereotypes. The owners of FINAFLEX own a chain of Nutrition stores here in Atlanta, GA. Sometimes I am needed to work/cover a shift at one of these stores, anyway, I still have people who will walk in and basically ask for a pill that will help them lose like 30-50Lbs of fat while putting on like 20-30Lbs of muscle, and they want to achieve this by SUMMER! I will then sarcastically point to a picture of a Professional bodybuilder on the wall and say, they can't even achieve those kinds of changes in their body, and they will immediately say, "Well I don't wanna look like that!" and that is when I give my all famous response, "Oh... don't worry, I won't give you that pill!!!" Haha, I mean my point is even the biggest hulkified guys on the planet and all their infinite amounts of gear, etc. they still had to work their A$$es off to get to where they are and how they look!

Again, Mastermindz, that was not directed towards you, just putting it out there for all to read!
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

My opinion is also based you working very hard in the gym, but not over-training (very common mistake) and proper nutrition!

I know you are not one of these people, so I am not calling you out, but I am gonna call out a few stereotypes. The owners of FINAFLEX own a chain of Nutrition stores here in Atlanta, GA. Sometimes I am needed to work/cover a shift at one of these stores, anyway, I still have people who will walk in and basically ask for a pill that will help them lose like 30-50Lbs of fat while putting on like 20-30Lbs of muscle, and they want to achieve this by SUMMER! I will then sarcastically point to a picture of a Professional bodybuilder on the wall and say, they can't even achieve those kinds of changes in their body, and they will immediately say, "Well I don't wanna look like that!" and that is when I give my all famous response, "Oh... don't worry, I won't give you that pill!!!" Haha, I mean my point is even the biggest hulkified guys on the planet and all their infinite amounts of gear, etc. they still had to work their A$$es off to get to where they are and how they look!

Again, Mastermindz, that was not directed towards you, just putting it out there for all to read!
    good example, that's why this board is so valuable the info is all here for the taking... some of you younger guys are really going to excell because of the availiblity of good inforation you have at your fingertips .. use it.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

Thank you sir. Hopefully I will have my bottle by Monday, and I will start as soon as possible
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Thank you sir. Hopefully I will have my bottle by Monday, and I will start as soon as possible
    Good .. gonna see a log... doesn't have to be fancy just your impressions...
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

Yeah... Just keep us aBreast of the situation!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.65%

Definitely looking forward to seeing some logs on this stuff. Could anyone logging post up a link when u start? Thanks
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  18. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Yeah... Just keep us aBreast of the situation!!!

Man those look real...
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.75%

So do you think the bottles shipped off today? If so, they should be here in about 3 business days?
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  182 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Your right I forgot all about that sorry ... Nobody has used it yet and it slipped my mind that there was an AI in the 550 .. damn that is sweet though ain't it ? Just some pure test then...
    Hi. I'm new to this site, but have read all of this thread trying to research the new 550-XD. I just got my 2 bottles in yesterday and also 2 bottles of Pure Test and one bottle of PCT Black. Just wanting to clarify something... Do I need to take Pure Test along with the 550 or post cycle?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Quote Originally Posted by Ryan706 View Post
    Hi. I'm new to this site, but have read all of this thread trying to research the new 550-XD. I just got my 2 bottles in yesterday and also 2 bottles of Pure Test and one bottle of PCT Black. Just wanting to clarify something... Do I need to take Pure Test along with the 550 or post cycle?
    Welcome to AM...

Post cycle mostly, some might add it in early to get the test going as they go into PCT. I don't anticipate any of our products causing hard shutdown, so that is a personal choice.

Stick around and log it ... a lot of people are really interested in the product but it sold out so fast our loggers have to wait for the next batch...
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Dreamweaver - What are ur thoughts on a 550xd Black and H-drol stack? I'm thinking of going 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM of the 550 and 25 or 50mg of the Hdrol daily. I'm 6'1 and 225 with 12% BF. I have a bottle of PCT Black lined up as well. Thanks.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Dreamweaver - What are ur thoughts on a 550xd Black and H-drol stack? I'm thinking of going 2 pills in the AM and 2 in the PM of the 550 and 25 or 50mg of the Hdrol daily. I'm 6'1 and 225 with 12% BF. I have a bottle of PCT Black lined up as well. Thanks.
    I know Hdrol is pretty mild on sides but combining the two.. I don't know depends on your experience with prohormones. 50 is a low dose though might be ok with just the black but I would be leaning towards Serm or definitely have one around. My first instinct is you will be ok though.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.5%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I know Hdrol is pretty mild on sides but combining the two.. I don't know depends on your experience with prohormones. 50 is a low dose though might be ok with just the black but I would be leaning towards Serm or definitely have one around. My first instinct is you will be ok though.
    Excellent. What type of SERM would u recommend? I've only used Clomid before but wouldn't think I'd have to go with one that heavy for this. Thanks as always for your help and feedback - much respect.
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Excellent. What type of SERM would u recommend? I've only used Clomid before but wouldn't think I'd have to go with one that heavy for this. Thanks as always for your help and feedback - much respect.
    I like Toremifine cuz it gets the boys back very fast and that's the main conern for me. I think that low dose like 30 ad day should do the trick if you are using the black. Like I said though, it's a good chance you will not even need it.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I just started my cycle of 550 + 1-andro Saturday. I'm starting with 1-550 first thing in the morning and again at supper. I'm taking 3- 1-andro late in the evening since it causes lethargy and therefore should help with sleep. I don't have time to do a daily log but I will be glad to post my weekly progress. I was considering AndroBulk but 550 is cheaper and contains an AI + Liver support. I will be using PCT Black at the end of my cycle.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

My buddy has been on 550 for 2 weeks now. He has a lump in his nipple that hurts. He is currently on PCT black and does not know what to do. He is freaking out and about to get off them. ANy suggestions? His workouts have been good except for the last 2 days he has had no motivation.

He said it is pretty painful and it is scaring him more then anything. I didnt think a mild PH such as 550xd would do this. Any help is appreciate.
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I just started my cycle of 550 + 1-andro Saturday. I'm starting with 1-550 first thing in the morning and again at supper. I'm taking 3- 1-andro late in the evening since it causes lethargy and therefore should help with sleep. I don't have time to do a daily log but I will be glad to post my weekly progress. I was considering AndroBulk but 550 is cheaper and contains an AI + Liver support. I will be using PCT Black at the end of my cycle.
    Sounds good B ... thanks for the updates...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    My buddy has been on 550 for 2 weeks now. He has a lump in his nipple that hurts. He is currently on PCT black and does not know what to do. He is freaking out and about to get off them. ANy suggestions? His workouts have been good except for the last 2 days he has had no motivation.

He said it is pretty painful and it is scaring him more then anything. I didnt think a mild PH such as 550xd would do this. Any help is appreciate.
    It might be gyno but he should stop use and see a doctor, nolva may be the solution. Some people just get weird reactions to stuff...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple. If I don't watch my estro levels they get really tender. I had a couple under my left nipple removed a few years ago. I actually don't mind the lumps under my left nipple because it lets me know if my estro levels are to high. DAA always makes them tender.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.53%

I have a couple of lumps under my right nipple. If I don't watch my estro levels they get really tender. I had a couple under my left nipple removed a few years ago. I actually don't mind the lumps under my left nipple because it lets me know if my estro levels are to high. DAA always makes them tender.
    That can't be good. To me, my health is more important then any PH or steroidal product and getting big.

It is just not worth it.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

It might be gyno but he should stop use and see a doctor, nolva may be the solution. Some people just get weird reactions to stuff...
    Nolva for sure until he can get some letro to get that under control, cessation of use is first and foremost though.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

An early estro alert system ...
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

That can't be good. To me, my health is more important then any PH or steroidal product and getting big.

It is just not worth it.
    Well if he feels a gyno flare up I am sure he stops using the product that causes it. It is rare a product like this would cause such flare ups but it does happen.
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.51%

It is just not worth it.

I think your a little paranoid over this issue. A lot of BBers have gyno.
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

I think your a little paranoid over this issue. A lot of BBers have gyno.
    And it is treatable too. most people don't want to put in the time to research how to shrink it, get rid of it and what support supps to take so you are not so prone to getting it. I am lucky in that I have zero issues so far but I know many do.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    And it is treatable too. most people don't want to put in the time to research how to shrink it, get rid of it and what support supps to take so you are not so prone to getting it. I am lucky in that I have zero issues so far but I know many do.
    Yah I have never had issues but I'm an old fugger and have bigger fish to fry.... like testicular reduction and low libido but if I use mild stuff I don't have issues there either...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.36%

Yah I have never had issues but I'm an old fugger and have bigger fish to fry.... like testicular reduction and low libido but if I use mild stuff I don't have issues there either...
    Why not TRT for you Doug? Is that not easy to get in Canada?
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.79%

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Why not TRT for you Doug? Is that not easy to get in Canada?
    No, you are never going to get it in our health system unless you have your own doctor and many don't as there aren't enough doctors. I would have to go to a special clinic and I don't know how good those are so I have been hesitant. I don't have any symptoms for low test either but yah I know that doesn't mean I don't. I would estimate my libido at about the rate of an average 30 year old.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%

No, you are never going to get it in our health system unless you have your own doctor and many don't as there aren't enough doctors. I would have to go to a special clinic and I don't know how good those are so I have been hesitant. I don't have any symptoms for low test either but yah I know that doesn't mean I don't. I would estimate my libido at about the rate of an average 30 year old.
    Doug's a Freaking Cave-Man, he Drags women back to his cave by their hair kicking and screaming!!!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30