Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 4 of 19 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    1.56%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by BigRigg

Do it man, I vote for log! I know when I run epi-v I'm logging it can't wait
    I'd like to
    See this
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Ok I'm in! My 550 will be here tomorrow according to the tracking number I received. I will start it as soon as I get it. My schedule will be weights Monday-Friday and weekends off. I'm thinking I may start off at 1 cap 2x daily for the first week and then bump it up to 1 cap 3x daily for the remainder of the run. Any suggestions anyone?
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    Ok I'm in! My 550 will be here tomorrow according to the tracking number I received. I will start it as soon as I get it. My schedule will be weights Monday-Friday and weekends off. I'm thinking I may start off at 1 cap 2x daily for the first week and then bump it up to 1 cap 3x daily for the remainder of the run. Any suggestions anyone?
    You got 2 bottles right? I would just do a straight 3 caps/day (every 8hrs) for 40 days (pretty much 6wks). It already has intra-support in it, so no need to follow my typical advice of 1 cap of PCT/night intra-cycle! But, I do advise taking 6 caps (3 grams)/day of PURE TEST/night for 40 days (two bottles) with your PCT (which should be 2 caps of PCT REV Black for 30 days following cycle). Now... as promised if you conduct a very detailed LOG on this new FINAFLEX 550-XD Black series, I promise I will send you those two bottles of PURE TEST Absolutely FREE!

Other than that, I recommend you find your resting metabolism (calories needed to maintain your body), then from there add 500 cals if you are looking to bulk, reduce by 500 cals if you are looking to cut, keep the same if you are looking to do a Lean Bulk. As far as your Macros are concerned... the Basics are 50% protein, 25% carbs, 25% fat. Now if you are good at this DW and I are, then you will know your body, for example... my body can get away with more fats and less carbs, so something more like this 50% protein, 30-35% fat, 15-20% carbs... I am an ENDOMORPH (body-type). Also, the way DW and I diet is a little different, but we both understand and respect the way the other diets, mine is very rigid, very boring and basically the same thing at the same time, day in and day out, DW's way of dieting has more variety less rigid and works very well for him and many others, I will let him describe it more in detail to you!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

Okay since i only purchased one bottle and i will be taking it 2x a day for 30 days, would it be fine to drink a protein shake a long with it? I'm worried about my strength and size gains now because i did not know i was supposed to purchase two bottles and i ran kind of low on money..So what do you think?
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    MasterMindz... I totally agree with DW based on your question, but it is of our opinion, all of us at FINAFLEX... the going recommendation (Maximum Results) for a cycle of 550-XD Black is (2 bottles) 3 caps/day (every 8hrs) for 45 days!
    That's the spirit... tempt him with a little bribe lol yah I would love to see this logged and the Pure Test will really round out his stack...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

You got 2 bottles right? I would just do a straight 3 caps/day (every 8hrs) for 40 days (pretty much 6wks). It already has intra-support in it, so no need to follow my typical advice of 1 cap of PCT/night intra-cycle! But, I do advise taking 6 caps (3 grams)/day of PURE TEST/night for 40 days (two bottles) with your PCT (which should be 2 caps of PCT REV Black for 30 days following cycle). Now... as promised if you conduct a very detailed LOG on this new FINAFLEX 550-XD Black series, I promise I will send you those two bottles of PURE TEST Absolutely FREE!

Other than that, I recommend you find your resting metabolism (calories needed to maintain your body), then from there add 500 cals if you are looking to bulk, reduce by 500 cals if you are looking to cut, keep the same if you are looking to do a Lean Bulk. As far as your Macros are concerned... the Basics are 50% protein, 25% carbs, 25% fat. Now if you are good at this DW and I are, then you will know your body, for example... my body can get away with more fats and less carbs, so something more like this 50% protein, 30-35% fat, 15-20% carbs... I am an ENDOMORPH (body-type). Also, the way DW and I diet is a little different, but we both understand and respect the way the other diets, mine is very rigid, very boring and basically the same thing at the same time, day in and day out, DW's way of dieting has more variety less rigid and works very well for him and many others, I will let him describe it more in detail to you!
    Well my way of dieting is IF for intermitent fasting, you can read up on it it's the Lean Gains diet. This does allow for more freedom of eating. It is a diet that works very well for endo's but no so well for people who have a hard time gaining. So body type is key. I do believe hard gainers should definitely eat more frequently as they tend to use up nutrients at a faster rate. Another thing about ecto types or hard gainers is that they seem to be less insilun sensitive and can handle more carbs. 40/40/20 could actually be used.

We can help you sort out your diet but, do not start till your diet is in place. Al is correct you will likely want a small calorie surplus and high protein as protein synthesis will increase.

If you're already all dialed in with your diet then that's fine as long as you're confident it will work for you.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    That's the spirit... tempt him with a little bribe lol yah I would love to see this logged and the Pure Test will really round out his stack...
    I was actually bribing DrinkBoy, but I agree with you DW, if MasterMindz is willing to purchase a 2nd bottle and both run it the way I suggest and run a LOG here on AnabolicMinds, then I will throw in two bottles of PURE TEST to help perfect his Post Cycle Therapy!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

can somebody answer that question above though?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes you can take it with a protein drink and I guess you really don't have any other choice as far as doseing options go. You could always send it to me if you change your mind lol.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

Curious as to why you think you couldnt drink a protein drink while on PH's ? :/

From what Scotty says you want to take it with food preferably anyways
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Curious as to why you think you couldnt drink a protein drink while on PH's ? :/

From what Scotty says you want to take it with food preferably anyways
    Fats is the best thing, but a few fish oil can handle that for you...
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

Fats is the best thing, but a few fish oil can handle that for you...
    Are you saying it is best to take the PH's with fat? So it doesnt have to be a big meal but rather as long as it has some fat in it? I assume that is because it helps the absorption?
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Are you saying it is best to take the PH's with fat? So it doesnt have to be a big meal but rather as long as it has some fat in it? I assume that is because it helps the absorption?
    I could be wrong (in for he knowledge DW if I am), but I think what DW is trying to say is that you should always eat a very high amount of protein whether you are on a PH or not! Proteins are the building blocks of muscle (the nails and the 2 x 4's) and carbs and fat are your energy source (the workers) and the PH is like giving those workers an intense energy and concentration drink so they perform at the most efficient rate. Well you can have all the workers in the world and if you don't have the nails and 2 x 4's that house is not getting built, so no protein and those muscles will not grow. Now what happens if you do not consume enough carbs and fats? Your body will look to its reserve tanks for it (fat)... So always, always "Feed the Muscle, Starve the Fat" As far as DW saying healthy fats, like fish oils, basically talking about your EFA's (essential fatty acids - Omega 3-6-9's) they are good fats, promote good cholesterol (HDL's) vs. bad cholesterol (LDL's) and in essence promote fat loss in a healthy diet with exercise!

Also, all I saw was him asking you what I had said to you to make you believe or wonder about whether you should continue to drink protein shakes while on a PH? I am curious of this one as well!
    www.finaflex.com
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Fat does help with absorption yes but you still have to keep a balanced diet of course. Protein synthesis should increase with use of anabolic compoiunds like PH's that accounts for a a lot of the excess growth. Maybe an increase of 8 to 10 percent of what you would normally take in. Fats should be consumed with your pills, a lot of people will use fish oil when they can't take them with food. I will try and find a good article about fat intake increasing absorpption.
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Fat does help with absorption yes but you still have to keep a balanced diet of course. Protein synthesis should increase with use of anabolic compoiunds like PH's that accounts for a a lot of the excess growth. Maybe an increase of 8 to 10 percent of what you would normally take in. Fats should be consumed with your pills, a lot of people will use fish oil when they can't take them with food. I will try and find a good article about fat intake increasing absorpption.
    Ahh, see there was more to it than I realized! Thanks DW... Bump for the knowledge!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Here's a PubMed blurb there are more details available in other articles as well...

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17220937
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

I could be wrong (in for he knowledge DW if I am), but I think what DW is trying to say is that you should always eat a very high amount of protein whether you are on a PH or not! Proteins are the building blocks of muscle (the nails and the 2 x 4's) and carbs and fat are your energy source (the workers) and the PH is like giving those workers an intense energy and concentration drink so they perform at the most efficient rate. Well you can have all the workers in the world and if you don't have the nails and 2 x 4's that house is not getting built, so no protein and those muscles will not grow. Now what happens if you do not consume enough carbs and fats? Your body will look to its reserve tanks for it (fat)... So always, always "Feed the Muscle, Starve the Fat" As far as DW saying healthy fats, like fish oils, basically talking about your EFA's (essential fatty acids - Omega 3-6-9's) they are good fats, promote good cholesterol (HDL's) vs. bad cholesterol (LDL's) and in essence promote fat loss in a healthy diet with exercise!

Also, all I saw was him asking you what I had said to you to make you believe or wonder about whether you should continue to drink protein shakes while on a PH? I am curious of this one as well!
    \

Great post. I was just curiois what DW meant about his post about fats in reference to PH pills?

I take my fish oil, D3, and multi every morning with breakfast
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

I was just hopping I could still receive decent gains through one bottlet
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

\

Great post. I was just curiois what DW meant about his post about fats in reference to PH pills?

I take my fish oil, D3, and multi every morning with breakfast
    Fats help with androgen absorption. I always take some fish oil with my dose.
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    I don't see why not especially if this is your first time.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

What (in your mind) do you consider decent gains, just so we can keep it realistic?
    www.finaflex.com
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

Maybe gain around 10 pounds and improve my power clean and bench max by around 15 pounds.. Is that realistic?
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

What (in your mind) do you consider decent gains, just so we can keep it realistic?
    Good point ... we should stay on the same page.
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Maybe gain around 10 pounds and improve my power clean and bench max by around 15 pounds.. Is that realistic?
    If it is very lean dry weight... more like 7Lbs (but possible considering it is your 1st cycle). The strength increases should at least the that if not more!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

If it is very lean dry weight... more like 7Lbs (but possible considering it is your 1st cycle). The strength increases should at least the that if not more!!!
    Yah I will take 7 dry pounds over 15 wet ones any day... but Al's right, if your diet is on point 10 lbs is in the ball park... and I also would expect better strength gains with it being a 1-test precursor...
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Yah I will take 7 dry pounds over 15 wet ones any day... but Al's right, if your diet is on point 10 lbs is in the ball park... and I also would expect better strength gains with it being a 1-test precursor...
    ^^^ My sentiments Exactly ^^^
    www.finaflex.com
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

So I could achieve even higher strength gains with harder work?
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

1-Test was a major strength enhancer, so this compound should give you good strength gains. I was one of the early board members here and I got the opportunity to run 1-Test and let me tell you the strength gains were just there. It was the same wiith 1-AD so the effect should still be there with 1-Andro.
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Absolutely, just don't go in reverse and over-train... What is your training regiment (give us a week), what is your diet & nutrition like (give us a sample day)?
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Absolutely, just don't go in reverse and over-train... What is your training regiment (give us a week), what is your diet & nutrition like (give us a sample day)?
    On that subject, for those of you have some difficulty to set up a good routine, Just read up on HST or even try Chris Tuckers, warrior workouts they are sensible and effective and easy to impltement for the layman... not saying this is dhe case here, just throwing it out there.
  31. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

On that subject, for those of you have some difficulty to set up a good routine, Just read up on HST or even try Chris Tuckers, warrior workouts they are sensible and effective and easy to impltement for the layman... not saying this is dhe case here, just throwing it out there.
    Here... check this out, FINAFLEX has a "Breaking News" where we post all kinds of FINAFLEX updates and interesting facts and stuff we find all related to the exercise and health field, some seriously good stuff so please subscribe, also this link should take you to the page where DW posted all about HST training and since DW mentioned Chris Tucker's Warrior Workout, I am going to ask him to please post his workout to our "Breaking News" thread, anyway here it is...FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Here... check this out, FINAFLEX has a "Breaking News" where we post all kinds of FINAFLEX updates and interesting facts and stuff we find all related to the exercise and health field, some seriously good stuff so please subscribe, also this link should take you to the page where DW posted all about HST training and since DW mentioned Chris Tucker's Warrior Workout, I am going to ask him to please post his workout to our "Breaking News" thread, anyway here it is...FINAFLEX - BREAKING NEWS!!!
    Yah I will give Chris due credit and post what I am doing right now....
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  176 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.07%

Hey i have a couple of questions about this?

1. What is the possibility of shut down from this?
    2. What ph is the compound?
    3. How is the libido on this
    4. how much milk thistle is in it?

Thanks for the help!
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

Quote Originally Posted by CJNator View Post
    Hey i have a couple of questions about this?

2. What ph is the compound?
    3. How is the libido on this
    4. how much milk thistle is in it?

Thanks for the help!
    That depends on whether you are prone to shut-down or not, most do not experience it!

2) What ph is the compound?
    3b-enanthroxy-19nor-androst-4-ene-17-one --> two step conversion --> 19nor Testosterone (Deca)

3) How is the Labido on this?
    Same answer as Q-1, if you are prone to a drop in Labido, sex-drive, or shut-down (all mean the same thing to me) then it might happen, but most people do not report this as being a typical symptom with this product.

4) How much milk thistle is in it?
    It is part of our proprietary blend, we do not disclose exact amounts due to copyright infringements, but I promise it is enough to be effective in our product.

You are Welcome!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    28.25%

Monday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    Tuesday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrungs, Pushpress etc
    Wenesday: Hangclean, Squat. 10,8,6,4
    Thursday: Bench 10,8,6,4, Shrugs, Pushpress etc.
    Friday: Squat and Powerclean. 10,8,6,4
    I mix in other workouts into those days..These are my main lifts though, I alternate upper and lowerbody days. I also do some calf workouts, biceps, triceps, shoulders, etc. I just mix them all in on different days.
    SN: I ordered the Finaflex 550 XD Black a little bit over a week and a half ago..Any idea on when they will begin shipping again?
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

That depends on whether you are prone to shut-down or not, most do not experience it!

2) What ph is the compound?
    3b-enanthroxy-19nor-androst-4-ene-17-one --> two step conversion --> 19nor Testosterone (Deca)

3) How is the Labido on this?
    Same answer as Q-1, if you are prone to a drop in Labido, sex-drive, or shut-down (all mean the same thing to me) then it might happen, but most people do not report this as being a typical symptom with this product.

4) How much milk thistle is in it?
    It is part of our proprietary blend, we do not disclose exact amounts due to copyright infringements, but I promise it is enough to be effective in our product.

You are Welcome!
    If there is some shutdown it will be mild and because it is the PCT Black Pure Test Combo will have you covered. That's the advantage to using safer milder products. Plus the milder shutdown makes it easier to keep your gains and AL has some great little tricks to ease into PCT by controlling your levels during cycle with PCT Black and Pure Test. In the end you have good maintainable gains.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

I mix in other workouts into those days..These are my main lifts though, I alternate upper and lowerbody days. I also do some calf workouts, biceps, triceps, shoulders, etc. I just mix them all in on different days.
    SN: I ordered the Finaflex 550 XD Black a little bit over a week and a half ago..Any idea on when they will begin shipping again?
    Heavy duty for sure, are you changing what you do every 4-6 weeks? The problem with remaining on so few lifts is it's hard to get enough variety. Those are great lifts to cernter your training around though.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    54.93%

Squat 3 days a week is alot if your doing medium to heavy weight/lower reps.
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.16%

Yah I didn't notice that. I have never done them more than twice a week and the second day was reduced volume. Don't know if you can recover that fast.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.53%

I might be the wrong person to critique your workout... that appears to be a more basic lift style power routine you are doing, I workout more like a bodybuilder, I don't want to sit here and type my fingers until they bleed, so I will just send you a link to a Log I did not that long ago where I made some pretty damn good progress taking 1-ANDRO & EPI-V (bridge cycle), anyway, I logged every single day, every body part, every exercise, ever set, every rep, check it out!

12 wk pre-contest transformation

Again, the Log & workouts and dieting style are all very Bodybuilder-esk, not sport-training specific or training for power or speed, etc.
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30