Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 3 of 19 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yo Bro, LoL, pick a thread! Do you realize both DW & Myself are talking to you about almost the same thing (your upcoming cycle) on two different threads?
    Yes! I jutlst figured I'd go with it... Lol I agree ok. We r done talking on this one
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok 550 question, proper thread

How much of the (arimistane) androsta,3,5... Etc is in the 170mg dose? Bc this Is the same ingredient as erase, so just trying to gauge how much I would consuming versus how much I usually get in erase.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok 550 question, proper thread

How much of the (arimistane) androsta,3,5... Etc is in the 170mg dose? Bc this Is the same ingredient as erase, so just trying to gauge how much I would consuming versus how much I usually get in erase.
    50 mg per cap ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    66.32%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

50 mg per cap ...
    Cool thank you
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

So would someone get better gains with a cycle of the new 550 or the 1-andro?

I am curious of both and looking for most muscle size and strength.

Thanks,
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by pseudo View Post

Thanks,
    That's got to be a close call, I wanted to try 2 caps of each for my summer run. The joint support I will get from the 550 will power my gains and 1-andro should be big on the stength gains. Top that off with a 6 weeker of Epi-v and I'll be big hard and dry. This is Al's stack that he was talkng aobut running.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Thanks,
    Honestly... the verdict is not out yet because everyone is currently running their first cycle's of the new 550 to know for sure, but according to the research and how the 550 was designed, we expect that it will be stronger and deliver better all around results than the 1-ANDRO, but they really are two different animals, each with a specific purpose that would probably deliver the greatest results if stacked together with one another... as in 1-ANDRO + 550 XD Black Stack!!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.22%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Honestly... the verdict is not out yet because everyone is currently running their first cycle's of the new 550 to know for sure, but according to the research and how the 550 was designed, we expect that it will be stronger and deliver better all around results than the 1-ANDRO, but they really are two different animals, each with a specific purpose that would probably deliver the greatest results if stacked together with one another... as in 1-ANDRO + 550 XD Black Stack!!!!
    Would you follow the stack amounts that Dream Weaver mentioned above? And would you have to up the PCT? Also still around a 6 week cycle?
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  210 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.47%

ScottyDoc ~ know of anyone who's logging their adventure on 550 XD? If so, could you provide the link so we can follow.
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by godinemo View Post
    ScottyDoc ~ know of anyone who's logging their adventure on 550 XD? If so, could you provide the link so we can follow.
    Unfortunately I do not, we were already sold out and back-ordered by the time we finished manufacturing our first batch of 10,000 bottles that I was not allowed a single bottle in which to shell out for LOGGING purposes, but I have been promised that in 2-3wks when our next batch comes out, that I will be allotted a certain amount to get some LOGs up and running and at that time I promise I will be advertising it like CRAZY, now in the meantime, if you or anyone else knows of someone who has purchased the new 550 and are running a LOG on it, please by all means share with a link right here on this thread and I will be SUB'd in a heartbeat!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Would you follow the stack amounts that Dream Weaver mentioned above? And would you have to up the PCT? Also still around a 6 week cycle?
    2 of each for 6 weeks, I think a normal PCT would be ok....
  12. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Unfortunately I do not, we were already sold out and back-ordered by the time we finished manufacturing our first batch of 10,000 bottles that I was not allowed a single bottle in which to shell out for LOGGING purposes, but I have been promised that in 2-3wks when our next batch comes out, that I will be allotted a certain amount to get some LOGs up and running and at that time I promise I will be advertising it like CRAZY, now in the meantime, if you or anyone else knows of someone who has purchased the new 550 and are running a LOG on it, please by all means share with a link right here on this thread and I will be SUB'd in a heartbeat!!!
    10, 000 bottles just disappeared ...
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Dang this stuff flew off the shelves...
    RecoverBro ELITE
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Seriously...somebody on here had to have run it!
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No not dissapear, got sold, as in back-order, pre-sold, selling like hot-cakes, can't keep it in stock, moving like gang-busters and any and every other analogy I can or cannot think of, LoL!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

No not dissapear, got sold, as in back-order, pre-sold, selling like hot-cakes, can't keep it in stock, moving like gang-busters and any and every other analogy I can or cannot think of, LoL!!!
    Just tell them to keep them comin
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Just tell them to keep them comin
    You take it... We make it!!! Yeah Baby!!!

www.finaflex.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

ScottyDoc what are you recommending as an effective dose for 550xd black? I'm weighing in at 230 with about 12.5% BF now.
    Had GREAT results with the original 550xd at 2 caps/day.
  19. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.5%

ScottyDoc, My biggest question about this supplement is, do you know how this supplement is compared to the old FinaFlex 550 XD. The old one was very effective.. What would the new one be compared to the old one? Better, Not as good, Or about the same? What do you think?
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    ScottyDoc, My biggest question about this supplement is, do you know how this supplement is compared to the old FinaFlex 550 XD. The old one was very effective.. What would the new one be compared to the old one? Better, Not as good, Or about the same? What do you think?
    What was the ingredient of the previous product?
    Always open light. Itís not what you open with, itís what you finish with. Louie Simmons
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by JRockNJ View Post
    ScottyDoc what are you recommending as an effective dose for 550xd black? I'm weighing in at 230 with about 12.5% BF now.
    I think this will be more like 3 or 4 ed, Scotty may have other ideas but we usually agree...
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

This is different from the older one which was probably very strong with the gains, this will be a safer product, less sides with some good gains still. It should be very good for the joints and you should experience decent strength gains. The shutdown should be much much milder so maintaining gains will be easier. Less gains probably but more maintainable.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by AZMIDLYF View Post
    It was Superdrol an Xtren basically... personally the old one would have been a bit harsh for me. I like the direction Finaflex is taking by supplying safer products at a reasonable price. That is why I asked to join the company.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    6'0"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    16.29%

Yikes!! Yeah I would shy away from that one for sure. The new one on the other hand...hmmmm
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Yikes!! Yeah I would shy away from that one for sure. The new one on the other hand...hmmmm
    Exactly, this is the way I want to see things going... towards safe and yet effective products and don't forget about the reasonable price tag on these products. Plus they will be around for awhile. I think we are finding a happy medium here.
  26. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

JRock... this new 550 is an incredible product, but unfortunately nothing is ever going to be quite as potent as the original 550 (tren & superdrol) those are banned substances. With that being said and this is obviously not your 1st cycle, I would take the maximum recommended dose of 4 caps / day (2 caps in am, 2 caps 12hrs later in pm) for 45 days, that will get you where you want to be!
    www.finaflex.com
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

The new 550 is 100% DSHEA compliant, it is much safer and less toxic to the body. As far as effectiveness in size and strength, similar results can be achieved, but at a higher dose than the original 550, unfortunately not many ingredients can compare to Tren & Superdrol, two currently banned substances that made up the ingredients of the original 550!
    www.finaflex.com
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

As stated before... (TREN & SUPERDROL) two currently banned substances!
    www.finaflex.com
  29. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

This is different from the older one which was probably very strong with the gains, this will be a safer product, less sides with some good gains still. It should be very good for the joints and you should experience decent strength gains. The shutdown should be much much milder so maintaining gains will be easier. Less gains probably but more maintainable.
    It was Superdrol an Xtren basically... personally the old one would have been a bit harsh for me. I like the direction Finaflex is taking by supplying safer products at a reasonable price. That is why I asked to join the company.
    As always, DW & I are on the same page! The old 550 formula was way too harsh for me, I never took more than 1cap/day for 30 days and yes, I would get big and strong, and very shut down in the labido dept. and no matter how well I PCT'd I don't think I ever maintained more than like 40-50% of my gains!

Our newer version of 550 is way less harsh on your liver & kidneys, not to mention it has been in my experience that small steady gains over a longer period of time are always much more maintainable than unbelievable gains in extremely short time frames! I mean come on guys, I know people who gained 30Lbs in 30 days on the original 550, do you really think anyone kept all that??? I would expect a really good cycle of our new 550, like an experienced person taking 4 caps (2 caps in the am & 2 caps 12hrs later in the pm) for 45 days would elicit about 15Lb gain and if PCT'd correctly that person should maintain 80+% = 12+Lbs. FYI... a perfect PCT would include 40 days worth of 6 caps/day of PURE TEST following their cycle!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.77%

As always, DW & I are on the same page! The old 550 formula was way too harsh for me, I never took more than 1cap/day for 30 days and yes, I would get big and strong, and very shut down in the labido dept. and no matter how well I PCT'd I don't think I ever maintained more than like 40-50% of my gains!

Our newer version of 550 is way less harsh on your liver & kidneys, not to mention it has been in my experience that small steady gains over a longer period of time are always much more maintainable than unbelievable gains in extremely short time frames! I mean come on guys, I know people who gained 30Lbs in 30 days on the original 550, do you really think anyone kept all that??? I would expect a really good cycle of our new 550, like an experienced person taking 4 caps (2 caps in the am & 2 caps 12hrs later in the pm) for 45 days would elicit about 15Lb gain and if PCT'd correctly that person should maintain 80+% = 12+Lbs. FYI... a perfect PCT would include 40 days worth of 6 caps/day of PURE TEST following their cycle!
    Thats what it is all about, keeping your gains. I crack up when I see people blow up in 30 days because I know better and it won't last
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29%

Liking what I'm hearing. DW/ScottyD - Any early returns or log updates on the new 550xd? Reports on initial strength gains?
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.8%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I will be running 550 as soon as it arrives. Just got confirmation that my order shipped. I'm really excited to run this. I will drop in with periodic updates as my run goes along. I haven't ran anything in about a year so this should be fun!
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Thats what it is all about, keeping your gains. I crack up when I see people blow up in 30 days because I know better and it won't last
    Yah I do not like wet gains... 50% water it seems to me.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Liking what I'm hearing. DW/ScottyD - Any early returns or log updates on the new 550xd? Reports on initial strength gains?
    Yah we will be on the lookout for reviews and will get them in here soon. Al did not get his bottle for testers this run as we could not keep up with the demand.
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by drinkyboy View Post
    I will be running 550 as soon as it arrives. Just got confirmation that my order shipped. I'm really excited to run this. I will drop in with periodic updates as my run goes along. I haven't ran anything in about a year so this should be fun!
    Right on that is really going to help us out, so any information you can share will be most helpful. Just lay it out for us and we will help out any way we can.
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.5%

What should my dosage be if I am planning to take the 60 caps 550 XD?
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

What should my dosage be if I am planning to take the 60 caps 550 XD?
    You would have to go 2 ed with just the one bottle. I would have to know more about you to know if that would be effective for you....
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Right on that is really going to help us out, so any information you can share will be most helpful. Just lay it out for us and we will help out any way we can.
    DrinkBoy... along with what DW just said "we will help you any way we can", if you run a solid LOG on the new 550-XD Black and PCT REVOLUTION Black, I will supply you with the two bottles of PURE TEST to complete your LOG, what do you say... "You scratch our back, we scratch yours"???
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

You would have to go 2 ed with just the one bottle. I would have to know more about you to know if that would be effective for you....
    MasterMindz... I totally agree with DW based on your question, but it is of our opinion, all of us at FINAFLEX... the going recommendation (Maximum Results) for a cycle of 550-XD Black is (2 bottles) 3 caps/day (every 8hrs) for 45 days!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

DrinkBoy... along with what DW just said "we will help you any way we can", if you run a solid LOG on the new 550-XD Black and PCT REVOLUTION Black, I will supply you with the two bottles of PURE TEST to complete your LOG, what do you say... "You scratch our back, we scratch yours"???
    Do it man, I vote for log! I know when I run epi-v I'm logging it can't wait
    Always willing to learn :D

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum