Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 21 of 30 First ... 1920212223 ... Last

  1. Hey guys. I will be starting my first PH soon. I'm 6 feet tall weighing 170 lbs. I kinda have a difficult time gaining weight. Would it be a good idea to use both 550 xd and 1 andro at the same time along with Rev Pct black at nights? If so what would be a good dosage? If not, should i use 550 xd or 1 andro?


  2. Quote Originally Posted by vanessacrush View Post
    Hey guys. I will be starting my first PH soon. I'm 6 feet tall weighing 170 lbs. I kinda have a difficult time gaining weight. Would it be a good idea to use both 550 xd and 1 andro at the same time along with Rev Pct black at nights? If so what would be a good dosage? If not, should i use 550 xd or 1 andro?
    Definitely not for the first cycle. Use on or the other provided you're old enough, you didn't mention your age. Remember this is still going to be mostly about diet.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   
       


  3. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Definitely not for the first cycle. Use on or the other provided you're old enough, you didn't mention your age. Remember this is still going to be mostly about diet.
    Thank. I'm 21 turning 22 soon. I've been working out for almost 4 years now. Which is better for size and strength? And at what dosage? I plan on taking 1 cap of the Rev PCT before bed.

  4. Quote Originally Posted by vanessacrush View Post
    Thank. I'm 21 turning 22 soon. I've been working out for almost 4 years now. Which is better for size and strength? And at what dosage? I plan on taking 1 cap of the Rev PCT before bed.
    mmm maybe 3 ed for the first cycle...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  5. Hey guys I was just wondering if it would be safe for me to take 550-XD. Im 18 years old and I have an on cycle organ shield to take with the 550-XD. Any answer is welcome
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by sammuniz7 View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if it would be safe for me to take 550-XD. Im 18 years old and I have an on cycle organ shield to take with the 550-XD. Any answer is welcome
    I would wait a few years, I am against teenagers using pro-hormones. You should have plenty of what you need at your age to make very good gains. If you don't then you're likely doing something wrong. It takes years to establish a baseline and the longer you wait the more benefit you will get should you decide to escalate later.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  7. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    I would wait a few years, I am against teenagers using pro-hormones. You should have plenty of what you need at your age to make very good gains. If you don't then you're likely doing something wrong. It takes years to establish a baseline and the longer you wait the more benefit you will get should you decide to escalate later.
    Amen!
    PEScience Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience

  8. Scotty i have a question. ive been lifting for years, this is not my first PH cycle ive taken Epi-v and 1- andro i stacked them together and had great results. very dry lean gains!!! ( a body builders dream)... im currently serving in afghanistan right now and i have 3 bottles of the 550xd 2 of the 1 andro and 2 of the Epi-V i was wondering from your standpoint how would you stack these 3. i was thinking of running the 550xd for 5 weeks and running the 1andro for 3 and bridging off to the Epi V for the last 3 weeks.... i like shorter cycles i maintain more and i feel you are able to keep more of your gains........ what would you suggest? i would also like to add that at 175 im 6% body fat and benching 315 is not a problem i will post pics soon (im new to this and in afghanistan dont get much computer time)

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    Scotty i have a question. ive been lifting for years, this is not my first PH cycle ive taken Epi-v and 1- andro i stacked them together and had great results. very dry lean gains!!! ( a body builders dream)... im currently serving in afghanistan right now and i have 3 bottles of the 550xd 2 of the 1 andro and 2 of the Epi-V i was wondering from your standpoint how would you stack these 3. i was thinking of running the 550xd for 5 weeks and running the 1andro for 3 and bridging off to the Epi V for the last 3 weeks.... i like shorter cycles i maintain more and i feel you are able to keep more of your gains........ what would you suggest? i would also like to add that at 175 im 6% body fat and benching 315 is not a problem i will post pics soon (im new to this and in afghanistan dont get much computer time)
    I will add my opinion based on what Al might say, I am sure he'll be along but his duties at the wharehouse have him pretty busy... I would think start with the 550 at 4 ed for weeks 1-6 then in week 3 bridge in the I-andro for weeks 3-6 at 4ed then weeks 7-9 4ed of EPI-V... that's a great cycle for what you have on hand.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  10. so you think i should go for a full 8-9 weeks instead of cramming it all together? i have test boosters nolvadex clomid and pct black all on hand ( i stacked up before i deployed) i was gonna do a short cycle on 4 on 4 off and stack it all together but if you think that would be better then ill take your advice and post my results with pictures and stats

  11. my biggest fear was shut down because i dont think there is enough horomone in these products to sustain a high test enviroment thats why short cycles i figured are better?

  12. Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    my biggest fear was shut down because i dont think there is enough horomone in these products to sustain a high test enviroment thats why short cycles i figured are better?
    They aren't as suppressive as other products that's why longer cycles are safer. It all depends on experience really.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  13. i have alot of experience due to my job's i can no longer take certain bodybuilding enhancers but the results i have gotten from finaflex when it comes to dry hard lean gains are amazing.. ive recomended finaflex epi v to a handfull of soldiers while serving over seas who wanted to lean up and loose body fat and it worked great. I think epi- v is a great product and it has done wonders on my soldiers and friends who have used it. im excited to try this 3 way stack i hope it works good and i think ill try a longer cycle like your suggesting

  14. Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    i have alot of experience due to my job's i can no longer take certain bodybuilding enhancers but the results i have gotten from finaflex when it comes to dry hard lean gains are amazing.. ive recomended finaflex epi v to a handfull of soldiers while serving over seas who wanted to lean up and loose body fat and it worked great. I think epi- v is a great product and it has done wonders on my soldiers and friends who have used it. im excited to try this 3 way stack i hope it works good and i think ill try a longer cycle like your suggesting
    I really like that stack 550 will kick in quick then add in the 1-Andro and by week 4 or so you'll experience the big strength gains and be gaining mass while trimming fat then the Epi-v will clean you up. The fact that you are already low helps because you are a bit low on EPI-V ... wait you said 2 bottles that's enough for 4 weeks so run it into week 10 now you're goldenl. Sorry miscalculated.. it's early here
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  15. lol sounds good im gonna go for it... yeah its like 145 pm here so its mid day. i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and help me out while im here. I will def keep you posted on how this turns out and ill continue to post and help others the way you helped me. I was just curiouse how someone like yourself would stack these 3..... thank you

  16. Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    lol sounds good im gonna go for it... yeah its like 145 pm here so its mid day. i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and help me out while im here. I will def keep you posted on how this turns out and ill continue to post and help others the way you helped me. I was just curiouse how someone like yourself would stack these 3..... thank you
    No problem, thank you for your service and I am pretty excited about your stack let me know how it turns out
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  17. Quote Originally Posted by sammuniz7 View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if it would be safe for me to take 550-XD. Im 18 years old and I have an on cycle organ shield to take with the 550-XD. Any answer is welcome
    I would not recommend any PH from any company at this time bro. You are still young and growing with your naturally occurring hormones. Adding in a PH could upset your homeostasis. If I were in your shoes I would focus on nutrition and supplement with Protein, Creatine and Maybe a Pre-workout if you feel you need that "edge". Thanks for your interest in Finaflex and please let me know if I can help you further!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    lol sounds good im gonna go for it... yeah its like 145 pm here so its mid day. i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and help me out while im here. I will def keep you posted on how this turns out and ill continue to post and help others the way you helped me. I was just curiouse how someone like yourself would stack these 3..... thank you
    I completely agree with DW's layout for you! Any word on your PCT? will you be using PCT Revolution Black? Also It may not hurt to throw in some Pure Test DAA during PCT at 6 caps daily before bed! Good Luck with your cycle bro!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  19. Name:  finaflex_trivia.jpg
Views: 266
Size:  142.3 KB
    Today's Trivia will take place at 7
    :00pm Eastern Standard Time...
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  20. yes i have pct black, and i have 3 bottles of pure test to run during and after the cycle..... im still a little worried about running it for 8 weeks, i think im gonna do 5 or 6

  21. Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    yes i have pct black, and i have 3 bottles of pure test to run during and after the cycle..... im still a little worried about running it for 8 weeks, i think im gonna do 5 or 6
    I always tell people that 6wks is a pretty darn good cycle length, long enough to really see and feel the benefits (giving the PH time to saturate blood plasma levels and really Kick in so to speak). Good luck to you my friend, I really having nothing to add, Green & DW have both given you all the same advice I would have given you, but feel free to reach out to any of us for future help and/or FINAFLEX product questions!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  22. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I always tell people that 6wks is a pretty darn good cycle length, long enough to really see and feel the benefits (giving the PH time to saturate blood plasma levels and really Kick in so to speak). Good luck to you my friend, I really having nothing to add, Green & DW have both given you all the same advice I would have given you, but feel free to reach out to any of us for future help and/or FINAFLEX product questions!
    Yah 6 weeks is a good length depending on what's involved... might be a tad short for a bridge unless you overlapped products which may be pretty good as well... so many options...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  23. I've been wanting to try this. Have a couple questions about it. How does
    It differ from 1- andro and can u take a Fat burner with this.

  24. Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I've been wanting to try this. Have a couple questions about it. How does
    It differ from 1- andro and can u take a Fat burner with this.
    1-Andro is more for straight strength and mass where 550 posseses some of the same properties it is best for recomp and dynamite for the joints... Yah you can take a fat burner as well but you may not need to..
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

  25. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    1-Andro is more for straight strength and mass where 550 posseses some of the same properties it is best for recomp and dynamite for the joints... Yah you can take a fat burner as well but you may not need to..
    With what I have seen with the 550-XD the recomp effects are pretty spectacular! If you are really looking to shred out I'd say a regimen of PX-500 and ALC CLA would work wonders. Not to mention the beast energy kick from the PX-500 to fuel the training!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 07:55 PM
  4. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 09:38 AM
  5. Back From The Dead
    By U of R Man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 09:44 PM
Log in
Log in