Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
FINAFLEX 550-XDis Back from the Dead....

YES,
we heard your desperate Cries and we are bringing it back!!!

More information, product write up and ingredient profile/panel all to come very soon!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Al clean out your inbox, I have a PM that needs to be sent!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Box is clean, sorry about that!

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
and you need testers.....RIGHT????

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol and tren... which tren are you going to use is the question? Di-ethyl dienelone maybe???

Interesting post on the original that I think should be addressed in the re-boot:

t would be nice if the superdrol was dosed in a lower ratio to the "tren" so you could get a full dose of tren.....something like 5 mgs super to 30 "tren" would be nice......but tren and super would be a good run....i personally wouldnt use this product though....i am an advocate of lower doses with superdrol....i wouldnt take over 20mgs....and at that dose 50 mgs tren wont really do anything for you....for about 50 bux you could a clone of each product and run whatever doses you want....

I am with this post, many don't do well with SD but do fine with tren. Cough, cough, me being an example. I hope that Finaflex takes something like this into consideration. Its the same with all the SD/Halo combos on the market, halo is too low and SD is too high. Just my two cents!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sweet god a sd/tren pill?

Let's see what the new reborn ingredient panel has to offer. ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Superdrol and tren... which tren are you going to use is the question? Di-ethyl dienelone maybe???

Interesting post on the original that I think should be addressed in the re-boot:

t would be nice if the superdrol was dosed in a lower ratio to the "tren" so you could get a full dose of tren.....something like 5 mgs super to 30 "tren" would be nice......but tren and super would be a good run....i personally wouldnt use this product though....i am an advocate of lower doses with superdrol....i wouldnt take over 20mgs....and at that dose 50 mgs tren wont really do anything for you....for about 50 bux you could a clone of each product and run whatever doses you want....

I am with this post, many don't do well with SD but do fine with tren. Cough, cough, me being an example. I hope that Finaflex takes something like this into consideration. Its the same with all the SD/Halo combos on the market, halo is too low and SD is too high. Just my two cents!
Superdrol & Tren are both BANNED substances and will not be in this product what-so-ever! You will see what it is... Just wait, it will definitely be the most potent completely LEGAL & DSHEA compliant PH on the market, that much is for sure!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and you need testers.....RIGHT????
I will see what I can do Bro, I have been promising you a chance to do a LOG for us for a while and I'm pretty sure with the New 550-XD they will allow me to have more than one person running it at a time, but I already from 6mos. ago promised TURNINGREEN 1st dibbs at running our new 550-XD!

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SD is legal, it was not on any of the banned lists which is why it is so widely used in products. Dienelone is not banned either, if it was, how am I taking it right now after purchasing it legally? Not trying to be a pain Al just making sure we are sharing the right info. I am curious what goes into this though, I say DMZ and something else, that would be good fun.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will see what I can do Bro, I have been promising you a chance to do a LOG for us for a while and I'm pretty sure with the New 550-XD they will allow me to have more than one person running it at a time, but I already from 6mos. ago promised TURNINGREEN 1st dibbs at running our new 550-XD!
Me wants in too!! lol

Regardless, Im sure the logs will be great! :)

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
SD is legal, it was not on any of the banned lists which is why it is so widely used in products. Dienelone is not banned either, if it was, how am I taking it right now after purchasing it legally? Not trying to be a pain Al just making sure we are sharing the right info. I am curious what goes into this though, I say DMZ and something else, that would be good fun.
Legal to purchase and legal to sale are two different things. Just ask the FDA as they crack down on EVERYONE that remotely tries to sale an SD related product(if not now, then you can bet they will soon.... without warning).

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How about we just be straight up and honest... I don't know, they have not disclosed the ingredient profile to me yet, all they will tell me is that the ingredient profile and results people will be getting will deem the name worthy of FINAFLEX 550-XD Black Series! The reason why I am quite certain it is not going to be SuperDrol or Tren is because they may not be banned or illegal, they are not DSHEA compliant, that much I know and I know for a fact that any and all products made now and in our future will always be DSHEA compliant! Sorry if that doesn't answer all your questions, not trying to hide anything, I just honestly do not know any more than that, they said they would educate me on the product and its ingredients as we go!

:nutkick: Thank You Sir... May I have another!!!

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How about we just be straight up and honest... I don't know, they have not disclosed the ingredient profile to me yet, all they will tell me is that the ingredient profile and results people will be getting will deem the name worthy of FINAFLEX 550-XD Black Series! The reason why I am quite certain it is not going to be SuperDrol or Tren is because they may not be banned or illegal, they are not DSHEA compliant, that much I know and I know for a fact that any and all products made now and in our future will always be DSHEA compliant! Sorry if that doesn't answer all your questions, not trying to hide anything, I just honestly do not know any more than that, they said they would educate me on the product and its ingredients as we go!

Nice...lookin forward to seeing what it is!

prld2gr8ns

prld2gr8ns

Idiot Savant
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As far as hormones go, this really only leaves the dhea isomers, progestins and andrenosterone. Unless I'm missing something. Hmmm, I'll keep my eye out on this one. :D

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey wasn't that mentioned to me too? Damn I shouldn't delete my PM's...

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
No worries on the logging...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What a tease though we don't get to know what it in it? I am all pumped to hear it now! Internet marketing at it's best right there... ;)
How do you keep a forum full of meat heads guessing?

I'll tell you later.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries guys, I remember who I made certain promises to!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
YEAH BABY!! IVE HAD G8 DREAMS ABOUT THIS!!

oli

oli

Awards
  • Established
sooo excited..i see an early Christmas present coming

mw1

mw1

Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Legal to purchase and legal to sale are two different things. Just ask the FDA as they crack down on EVERYONE that remotely tries to sale an SD related product(if not now, then you can bet they will soon.... without warning).
True - all they have to do is classify it as an unapproved drug...so they dont need to ban it:(

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Chris just told me you answered my question/responded to my statement. You are right about DSHEA compliance, the damn tren messes with your head I tell you. I am interested in what you are going to use to make it worthy of the past beast of SD/Tren.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Chris just told me you answered my question/responded to my statement. You are right about DSHEA compliance, the damn tren messes with your head I tell you. I am interested in what you are going to use to make it worthy of the past beast of SD/Tren.
Honestly, with it coming out on December 1st, I am amazed they have not given me the complete ingredient profile yet, last I heard they were waiting to hear back from Patrick Arnold, he is our in house/on retainer chemist, to finish his write-up on the product!

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Honestly, with it coming out on December 1st, I am amazed they have not given me the complete ingredient profile yet, last I heard they were waiting to hear back from Patrick Arnold, he is our in house/on retainer chemist, to finish his write-up on the product!
Still waiting on this!! lol. Though december 1st... that might be too close to my Planned UD cycle in mid feb... ; ; I wonder if I could bridge them @_@?!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Still waiting on this!! lol. Though december 1st... that might be too close to my Planned UD cycle in mid feb... ; ; I wonder if I could bridge them @_@?!
Its all good Matt. I am planning a run of something in beginning of Jan.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I am definitely down for this one, profile unread, info not supplied, just count me in. Finaflex delivers for me and with it being DSHEA compliant my health is not a concern. Count me in Al!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am definitely down for this one, profile unread, info not supplied, just count me in. Finaflex delivers for me and with it being DSHEA compliant my health is not a concern. Count me in Al!
Thanks Bro, you know as always FINAFLEX takes care of their Quality Loggers!!!

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sub'd for ingredient info.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You... Me... & a whole lot of other people, they are taking their sweet A$$ time!!! They are actually waiting on the test results of the finished product for purity!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
At least they are making sure the consumers get what they are paying for!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbed!

godinemo

godinemo

Awards
Its December 1st :cool2:...Any status on the release of the product?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
They are telling me that the Lab in Austin, TX is extremely busy and our request is on the bottom of their importance list, so they are telling me 1 more week, then I can spill the beans!

I can say this much....

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.

godinemo

godinemo

Awards
They are telling me that the Lab in Austin, TX is extremely busy and our request is on the bottom of their importance list, so they are telling me 1 more week, then I can spill the beans!

I can say this much....

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.
Scotty~ Thanks for update....sounds exciting

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wow so you don't need much in the way of support supps either by the way that's worded and it's good for the joints...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
If this is like what I think it is, it will be very nice for adding mass with products like Superdrol going the way of the Dodo.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If this is like what I think it is, it will be very nice for adding mass with products like Superdrol going the way of the Dodo.
Yah I never tried the harsher things like superdrol, was too afraid of the sides so I am happy with the way things are going now...

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah I never tried the harsher things like superdrol, was too afraid of the sides so I am happy with the way things are going now...
DMZ was plenty and now you have other options that are so much more enjoyable to run. Even trenazone at a high dose was nothing compared to DMZ when I dosed it high, that stuff made you feel like the living dead.

schizm

schizm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well, well, what have we here....in4 mo infoz...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Such a tease available 1-1-12. Grrrr

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
DMZ was plenty and now you have other options that are so much more enjoyable to run. Even trenazone at a high dose was nothing compared to DMZ when I dosed it high, that stuff made you feel like the living dead.
Yah Trenazone is pretty mild but I think these products coming out are even more so. Why put yourself through all that when in the long run I find these work fine.

godinemo

godinemo

Awards
Uuuuuughhhhh just got the emil notice from Finaflex the product has been pushed out to 1/1/2012...in time for the NY resolution:33:

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah Trenazone is pretty mild but I think these products coming out are even more so. Why put yourself through all that when in the long run I find these work fine.
It is only mild at the 1mL dose, it is anything but mild at 2+ mL like at where I took it. Granted, it would be better ran at 1.5mL for 6+ weeks but many aren't in it for the longhaul to run something like that for 6 weeks. I know it definitely messed with my head like all tren products do but it sure does a great job. That said, based on what Al has said in this thread, this might just be a winner in my book.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It is only mild at the 1mL dose, it is anything but mild at 2+ mL like at where I took it. Granted, it would be better ran at 1.5mL for 6+ weeks but many aren't in it for the longhaul to run something like that for 6 weeks. I know it definitely messed with my head like all tren products do but it sure does a great job. That said, based on what Al has said in this thread, this might just be a winner in my book.
Yah with the other products this is going to more than do the job I figure. I will peak with EPI-V this time around though.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah with the other products this is going to more than do the job I figure. I will peak with EPI-V this time around though.
The way that is worded sounds like you want to compete again Doug... ;)