Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 2 of 25 First 1234 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    I am definitely down for this one, profile unread, info not supplied, just count me in. Finaflex delivers for me and with it being DSHEA compliant my health is not a concern. Count me in Al!
    Thanks Bro, you know as always FINAFLEX takes care of their Quality Loggers!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Thanks Bro, you know as always FINAFLEX takes care of their Quality Loggers!!!
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off
    •   

3. You... Me... & a whole lot of other people, they are taking their sweet A$$ time!!! They are actually waiting on the test results of the finished product for purity!
    www.finaflex.com

4. At least they are making sure the consumers get what they are paying for!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html
    •   

5. Its December 1st ...Any status on the release of the product?

6. They are telling me that the Lab in Austin, TX is extremely busy and our request is on the bottom of their importance list, so they are telling me 1 more week, then I can spill the beans!

I can say this much....

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.
    www.finaflex.com

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    They are telling me that the Lab in Austin, TX is extremely busy and our request is on the bottom of their importance list, so they are telling me 1 more week, then I can spill the beans!

I can say this much....

FINAFLEX 550-XD will be the most pivotal advancement in lean muscle acquisition ever introduced. 550-XD is built with a potent legal bodybuilding ingredient that produces RESULTS, delivering rock hard lean muscle while managing estrogen levels, detoxifying the liver, and supporting healthy joint function. The innovative ingredient in 550-XD is delivered to the body by two anabolic amplifiers that increase absorption and bio-availability.
    Scotty~ Thanks for update....sounds exciting

8. Wow so you don't need much in the way of support supps either by the way that's worded and it's good for the joints...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

9. If this is like what I think it is, it will be very nice for adding mass with products like Superdrol going the way of the Dodo.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

10. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    If this is like what I think it is, it will be very nice for adding mass with products like Superdrol going the way of the Dodo.
    Yah I never tried the harsher things like superdrol, was too afraid of the sides so I am happy with the way things are going now...

11. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I never tried the harsher things like superdrol, was too afraid of the sides so I am happy with the way things are going now...
    DMZ was plenty and now you have other options that are so much more enjoyable to run. Even trenazone at a high dose was nothing compared to DMZ when I dosed it high, that stuff made you feel like the living dead.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

12. well, well, what have we here....in4 mo infoz...

13. Such a tease available 1-1-12. Grrrr
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

14. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    DMZ was plenty and now you have other options that are so much more enjoyable to run. Even trenazone at a high dose was nothing compared to DMZ when I dosed it high, that stuff made you feel like the living dead.
    Yah Trenazone is pretty mild but I think these products coming out are even more so. Why put yourself through all that when in the long run I find these work fine.

15. Uuuuuughhhhh just got the emil notice from Finaflex the product has been pushed out to 1/1/2012...in time for the NY resolution

16. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah Trenazone is pretty mild but I think these products coming out are even more so. Why put yourself through all that when in the long run I find these work fine.
    It is only mild at the 1mL dose, it is anything but mild at 2+ mL like at where I took it. Granted, it would be better ran at 1.5mL for 6+ weeks but many aren't in it for the longhaul to run something like that for 6 weeks. I know it definitely messed with my head like all tren products do but it sure does a great job. That said, based on what Al has said in this thread, this might just be a winner in my book.

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    It is only mild at the 1mL dose, it is anything but mild at 2+ mL like at where I took it. Granted, it would be better ran at 1.5mL for 6+ weeks but many aren't in it for the longhaul to run something like that for 6 weeks. I know it definitely messed with my head like all tren products do but it sure does a great job. That said, based on what Al has said in this thread, this might just be a winner in my book.
    Yah with the other products this is going to more than do the job I figure. I will peak with EPI-V this time around though.

18. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah with the other products this is going to more than do the job I figure. I will peak with EPI-V this time around though.
    The way that is worded sounds like you want to compete again Doug...

19. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    The way that is worded sounds like you want to compete again Doug...
    Not on stage but we can have some online contests... It's good incentive to get ripped for the summer.

20. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not on stage but we can have some online contests... It's good incentive to get ripped for the summer.
    Love me some good online contests, great motivation and it forces me to keep a detailed log/diary of what I am doing, eating and what I am losing/gaining, measurements the works, all around good stuff!!!
    www.finaflex.com

21. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Love me some good online contests, great motivation and it forces me to keep a detailed log/diary of what I am doing, eating and what I am losing/gaining, measurements the works, all around good stuff!!!
    I'll keep that in mind...

22. I'll just go ahead and place this in here 4 ya

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Finally, the Long Awaited and as Promised....

FINAFLEX 550-XD Black Series Ingredient Profile and Write-Up...

Discuss....

23. I recall being told that 19nor's would be a good addition to Havoc/Epi run...but seeing that 550-XD has the AI in it, the 'lil guy' in my head is telling me that it wouldn't be a good idea....thoughts?

24. Quote Originally Posted by schizm View Post
    I recall being told that 19nor's would be a good addition to Havoc/Epi run...but seeing that 550-XD has the AI in it, the 'lil guy' in my head is telling me that it wouldn't be a good idea....thoughts?
    I don't know if it would dry your joints out too much or not, yah I would be careful using an AI with EPI.

25. Soon!!! very soon!!!

26. Very interesting!
    Come join me on my Olympus goodie run (Ostarine / Ep1c / Str3ngth / Sup3r PCT)

27. Bump for Black Series update!

28. It was supposed to arrive on Wednesday but it id not and was not pleased but that's the last I heard.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day