Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 17 of 19 First ... 121516171819 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Answers

Ok that's what ill do then, just ordered my stuff I look forward to this...thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Venti View Post
    Ok that's what ill do then, just ordered my stuff I look forward to this...thanks
    Np thanks for choosing Finaflex
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Wow... this stuff looks legit, in for the knowledge!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZacAttack
    Wow... this stuff looks legit, in for the knowledge!
    550-XD is fantastic my friend. It's literally a re-comp machine...of course you need to put in the leg work with training and nutrition, but the transformation is unbelievable!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    550-XD is fantastic my friend. It's literally a re-comp machine...of course you need to put in the leg work with training and nutrition, but the transformation is unbelievable!
    Hey, thanx, I am somewhat familiar with the product, because I've sold it at the Nutrition store I used to work at with AL, but I personally never tried it!
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ZacAttack

Hey, thanx, I am somewhat familiar with the product, because I've sold it at the Nutrition store I used to work at with AL, but I personally never tried it!
    Al is the man....nough said!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Al is a well knowledge dude when it comes to any of the Finaflex supps and even most if the competitors design boosts products out today! Kudos Al! ~V
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by MuscleGauge1 View Post
    Al is a well knowledge dude when it comes to any of the Finaflex supps and even most if the competitors design boosts products out today! Kudos Al! ~V
    Thanks Bro, I really do try to just help people and keep them informed and it just so happens that helps sell more of our products than trying to post, post, post without really saying anything like a damn SPAMMER (rookie mistakes). If I don't have anything relative to say, I usually don't, but when I do, I'm a MAD poster, Haahahaha (evil laugh)!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  9. Registered User
    Answers

How would this do stacked with Halodrol?
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by UnderXero View Post
    How would this do stacked with Halodrol?
    Not really supposed to talk about other products really, especially ones that are no longer legal... but if you were to hypothetically stack them I would think the 550-XD would help out a lot with excess water retention and also help strengthen/support healthy joint function while putting on serious amounts of mass & strength, but that is all hypothetical of course!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Not really supposed to talk about other products really, especially ones that are no longer legal... but if you were to hypothetically stack them I would think the 550-XD would help out a lot with excess water retention and also help strengthen/support healthy joint function while putting on serious amounts of mass & strength, but that is all hypothetical of course!
    Thanks and sorry about that, I thought sd & dmz were the only banned ones after August ..apologies and thanks again doc
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks and sorry about that, I thought sd & dmz were the only banned ones after August ..apologies and thanks again doc
    It's all good, just gotta be careful not to ruffle any feathers these days, I'm sure you understand, but I'm always here eager and willing to help the best way I can Bro! Oh and I was aware of Superdrol, but was not aware that DMZ is going on the banned list... are you sure???
    www.finaflex.com
  13. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

It's all good, just gotta be careful not to ruffle any feathers these days, I'm sure you understand, but I'm always here eager and willing to help the best way I can Bro! Oh and I was aware of Superdrol, but was not aware that DMZ is going on the banned list... are you sure???
    Well not sure of dmz but iron's super dmz 2.0 is
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Well not sure of dmz but iron's super dmz 2.0 is
    Well ok, thanks for the info!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hi, im currently 5'9" 158 and looking to put some muscle on before next summer...What can I expect from a bottle of fina...gain wise.

Also already have: Post Cycle II as a PCT
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh View Post
    Hi, im currently 5'9" 158 and looking to put some muscle on before next summer...What can I expect from a bottle of fina...gain wise.
    Sounds like you really want to give our 1-ALPHA a try, and I would think a good two bottle cycle would give you about 15Lbs-ish at 3 caps/day for 40 days....
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Answers

That is just andro?
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

That is just andro?
    No not even close ...much different compoound...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Answers

I'm thinking about running 2 bottles of 550 with black pct

2 pills a day of 550
    1 pill a night black pct

Followed by post cycle 2 to finish the pct

What would my gains look like beacuse I'm trying to add a lot of weight
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

2 pills a day of 550
    1 pill a night black pct

Not necessary to run PCT black during cycle as there are support supps included in 550
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so could I expect 15-20 lbs?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Ok so could I expect 15-20 lbs?
    I wouldn't, maybe 8-10 more like dropped body fat and 4 to 5 but factor in the fat loss it's more lean mass... depends how good you are on the diet. Remember supps and Ph's don't do it for you the more expertise the better the gains....
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by dougeefreshh

2 pills a day of 550
    1 pill a night black pct

I agree with DW. No need for PCT Black for 550-XD. If you are going for straight mass you may want to keep 550-XD on the back burner and check out our 1-Andro or the up and coming 1-Alpha. What ever you choose to do be sure to hit us up with any questions. Good Luck bro!
  24. Registered User
    Answers

hello .I'm a new PH user.I'm 24 .I have some questions. how about 1-andro stack with 550-xd for me ? my plan is 1-andro stack with 550-xd ,8 weeks,two 1-andro and two 550-xd and one black PCT every day .Then 4 weeks black PCT and pure test .
    After the PCT ,I won't use any PH products in 3 month . Then I'll use 550-xd stack with Epi-V ,8 weeks , two 550 a day and two EPI a day and one black a day .Then 4 weeks black PCT and pure test .

IS the plan OK ?
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoniao
    hello .I'm a new PH user.I'm 24 .I have some questions. how about 1-andro stack with 550-xd for me ? my plan is 1-andro stack with 550-xd ,8 weeks,two 1-andro and two 550-xd and one black PCT every day .Then 4 weeks black PCT and pure test .
    After the PCT ,I won't use any PH products in 3 month . Then I'll use 550-xd stack with Epi-V ,8 weeks , two 550 a day and two EPI a day and one black a day .Then 4 weeks black PCT and pure test .

IS the plan OK ?
    I would bridge these products together bro. Week 1-4 1-Andro then bridge into weeks 4-8 550-XD. I would do the same with 550-XD into Epi-V as well. The order that you are taking them in is perfect 1-Andro to 550-XD to Epi-V is the way to go. PCT sounds solid as well. With good nutrition and training this will be a killer run.
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

I would bridge these products together bro. Week 1-4 1-Andro then bridge into weeks 4-8 550-XD. I would do the same with 550-XD into Epi-V as well. The order that you are taking them in is perfect 1-Andro to 550-XD to Epi-V is the way to go. PCT sounds solid as well. With good nutrition and training this will be a killer run.
    Yah one compound at a time for a new user I agree with the 8 week senario 4 of 1-andro and 4 of 550...
  27. Registered User
    Answers

hello ,you mean 8 weeks ,4 1-andro and 4 550-xd everyday. Is it safe ? The most important for me is safe . I hope to be bigger . And in this time ,i don't care my bodyfat . I think 550-xd stack with epi-v can help me lose fat .
    Is 550-XD stack with Epi-V suitable for new PH user ?
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by xiaoniao View Post
    hello ,you mean 8 weeks ,4 1-andro and 4 550-xd everyday. Is it safe ? The most important for me is safe . I hope to be bigger . And in this time ,i don't care my bodyfat . I think 550-xd stack with epi-v can help me lose fat .
    not at that dose no I would be thinking more like 2 ed for a new user and maybe 3 but not 4...
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Xiaoniao... I believe for a new user taking 2caps/day of 1-ANDRO + 2caps/day of 550-XD for 4wks then bridge over to 2caps/day of EPI-V + 2caps/day of 550-XD for 2nd 4wks is your best bet being a new user and all. Please remember, more is not always better, you have virgin receptor sites, why take more than necessary to only get the same results? This is both my personal and professional opinion and it also seems to be the same opinion of most of my peers here on this forum. Also, to ensure quality gains, safety & retention, I also recommend taking 1cap/night of PCT Black during your cycle as intra-cycle support and upping that dose to 2caps/night after your cycle for 30 days as your post cycle therapy. In addition, I suggest adding 6caps of PURE TEST/night for 40 consecutive days taken in conjunction with your post cycle therapy. That my friend is the best, safest, and most effective first cycle one could ever hope for!

Also, I say this time and time again, but as amazing as our products are, they are not magic pills and will only work as well as the effort you are putting into them. In order to achieve the results that have been mentioned, posted or even bragged about on this wonderful forum, you will need to have a very regimented nutrition and exercise plan, one which you plan to continue even after your cycle in order to make these monumental gains, fat losses and more importantly to retain them. We wish you the best of luck and we are always here to help, thank you for choosing FINAFLEX!
    www.finaflex.com
  30. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Xiaoniao... I believe for a new user taking 2caps/day of 1-ANDRO + 2caps/day of 550-XD for 4wks then bridge over to 2caps/day of EPI-V + 2caps/day of 550-XD for 2nd 4wks is your best bet being a new user and all. Please remember, more is not always better, you have virgin receptor sites, why take more than necessary to only get the same results? This is both my personal and professional opinion and it also seems to be the same opinion of most of my peers here on this forum. Also, to ensure quality gains, safety & retention, I also recommend taking 1cap/night of PCT Black during your cycle as intra-cycle support and upping that dose to 2caps/night after your cycle for 30 days as your post cycle therapy. In addition, I suggest adding 6caps of PURE TEST/night for 40 consecutive days taken in conjunction with your post cycle therapy. That my friend is the best, safest, and most effective first cycle one could ever hope for!

Also, I say this time and time again, but as amazing as our products are, they are not magic pills and will only work as well as the effort you are putting into them. In order to achieve the results that have been mentioned, posted or even bragged about on this wonderful forum, you will need to have a very regimented nutrition and exercise plan, one which you plan to continue even after your cycle in order to make these monumental gains, fat losses and more importantly to retain them. We wish you the best of luck and we are always here to help, thank you for choosing FINAFLEX!
    Thank you for your reply. Do I need liver & kidney support, estrogen blocker, prostate shield ? I‘ve bought fish oil ,Milk thistle,Triazole of DS .Anything else I need to buy ?
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thank you for your reply. Do I need liver & kidney support, estrogen blocker, prostate shield ? I‘ve bought fish oil ,Milk thistle,Triazole of DS .Anything else I need to buy ?
    Just use a cap of pct black for the 1-andro and you should not need anything for the 550 as it is included during pct run the pct black at 2 ed before bed and throw in some Pure test at 6 ed and I strongly recommend crea-trona at 6 ed as well... keep you rockin during recovery...and into bridge...
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Just use a cap of pct black for the 1-andro and you should not need anything for the 550 as it is included during pct run the pct black at 2 ed before bed and throw in some Pure test at 6 ed and I strongly recommend crea-trona at 6 ed as well... keep you rockin during recovery...and into bridge...
    ^^^What he said^^^
    www.finaflex.com
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'7"  208 lbs.
    Answers

New to PH, I am starting a cycle that consists of:

weeks 1-4 550xd-2 caps daily
    weeks 5-8 PCT Revolution and Pure Test
    and N.O. Xplode for a preworkout

Does anyone recommend other than that I am 205 trying to get to 190 and looking to gain muscle as well as shred up?
    Last edited by 1captain; 09-28-2012 at 01:12 AM. Reason: wording
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1captain View Post

Does anyone recommend other than that I am 205 trying to get to 190 and looking to gain muscle as well as shred up?

Looks like a great plan for a new PH user. Good Luck bro!
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Looks like a great plan for a new PH user. Good Luck bro!
    Yah that will be fine..
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by 1captain View Post

Supplementation looks on target, but is your diet/nutrition on point as well? I don't care who you are (novice --> pro) diet is everything (ectomoprh -->endomorph) might use different dieting/nutrition styles or even approaches, but if their nutrition is not in constant check, changes are going to be minimal!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Supplementation looks on target, but is your diet/nutrition on point as well? I don't care who you are (novice --> pro) diet is everything (ectomoprh -->endomorph) might use different dieting/nutrition styles or even approaches, but if their nutrition is not in constant check, changes are going to be minimal!
    True True True!! Good point Brotha Doc! 1Captian... Doc is right on the money. In general...If your diet is not on point you would have just as much success flushing the 550-XD down the toilet. Good Luck bro, any questions please hit us up!!
  39. Banned
    Stats
    6'3"  225 lbs.
    Answers

I'm super confused on this product. First off, is it a true 19-nor? Secondly, what are you recommending for PCT; if this is a true 19-nor wouldn't you want a SERM? Lastly, what is the conversion to, I'm guessing dienedrone? Very interested in this but need more info. Looks like a very awesome product but I need just a bit more info before jumping on board. Thanks!
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by kc777 View Post
    I'm super confused on this product. First off, is it a true 19-nor? Secondly, what are you recommending for PCT; if this is a true 19-nor wouldn't you want a SERM? Lastly, what is the conversion to, I'm guessing dienedrone? Very interested in this but need more info. Looks like a very awesome product but I need just a bit more info before jumping on board. Thanks!
    No not 19-nor but one step from that. Due to 2 step conversion this is a milder version so a serm is not needed as the sides are very mild but you should probably have on hanging around, you never know... that is all I am permitted to divulge at this time.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum