Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 16

Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 16 of 19 First ... 111415161718 ... Last
  1. New Member

You should throw me a bottle or 2 of the 550 and we shall see how this rolls? I already have another bottle of pure test and pct black on hand

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Hey guys been on this cycle of 2 550xd a day for 17 days now just bumped up to three pills a day. I am having a weird side effect that I need to check and make sure I don't need to stop its like a weird warming sensation all over my body?
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Hey guys been on this cycle of 2 550xd a day for 17 days now just bumped up to three pills a day. I am having a weird side effect that I need to check and make sure I don't need to stop its like a weird warming sensation all over my body?
    Never heard of that one before, doesn't sound dangerous ... Al what do you think ?
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Kinda feels like a slight thermogenic kinda pleasent, but my anxiety says other wise.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Kinda feels like a slight thermogenic kinda pleasent, but my anxiety says other wise.
    That could be it, 550 burns fat pretty damn well..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Yea thats what I'm thinking just had to ask cause of my anxiety, with TTA also making good progress
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yea thats what I'm thinking just had to ask cause of my anxiety, with TTA also making good progress
    wait your using tta, that's what's causing it, means it's working
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

O haha that explains it Ive used TTA before , but never felt this now I'm using DCP/TTA and getting a full gram guess that makes sense. TY
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

O haha that explains it Ive used TTA before , but never felt this now I'm using DCP/TTA and getting a full gram guess that makes sense. TY
    Well could be a combination of the two products but I believe it's a positive thing but monitor for any discomfort...
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.

Will do thanks
  11. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

what are some of the side effects of this and how suppressive is it? Been curious to try seems like a good recomp product. If theres anything lower side effect/less suppressive would appreciate any input.
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Gcash39 View Post
    what are some of the side effects of this and how suppressive is it? Been curious to try seems like a good recomp product. If theres anything lower side effect/less suppressive would appreciate any input.
    The side effects are extremely low if any, then the fact that it is loaded with liver protection and an estrogen blocker, it is an all in one complete product with very, very little chance of sides!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

thank you very much, appreciate the fast feedback. If any sides at all, what has been noticed?
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  125 lbs.

OK i have a question for you guys, ill be starting the 550xd black soon i bought 2 bottles. im looking to get the best results from them
    Ok first question should i do 3 a day 2in am 1 in pm for 40days or do 4 a day 2am 2pm for 30 days
    and next. would yall recommend taking the pct 1 a night before bed while on the 550 black or just wait till my cycle is over to take.

When i did the original 550xd i started 1am 1pm then i changed it and just took 2in the am being they were so strong and just took pct after and got AMAZING results but thats the banned one so i wanna know what would be best for this one to get the best results or should i just take 1am and 1pm
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

thank you very much, appreciate the fast feedback. If any sides at all, what has been noticed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotbro66 View Post
    OK i have a question for you guys, ill be starting the 550xd black soon i bought 2 bottles. im looking to get the best results from them
    Ok first question should i do 3 a day 2in am 1 in pm for 40days or do 4 a day 2am 2pm for 30 days
    and next. would yall recommend taking the pct 1 a night before bed while on the 550 black or just wait till my cycle is over to take.

When i did the original 550xd i started 1am 1pm then i changed it and just took 2in the am being they were so strong and just took pct after and got AMAZING results but thats the banned one so i wanna know what would be best for this one to get the best results or should i just take 1am and 1pm
    Go with 2 and 2 based on your experience and you do not have to start the black till the end as this product has support in it ... remember this is a recomp type product with mild sides, not like the harsher older version.. You may only gain a few pounds on the scale but you will lean out as well so you will have nice lean mass gains in the end. I have seen some crazy recomp on this.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Honestly anything is possible as we are all so different in our chemistry make-up and how one thing can effect one person in one way and have a completely different or even no effect at all on another. But... thus far, I have not really heard any negative sides in relations to our 550-XD that I can recall, DW... have you heard any reports of any negative sides no matter how slight they might be???
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Go with 2 and 2 based on your experience and you do not have to start the black till the end as this product has support in it ... remember this is a recomp type product with mild sides, not like the harsher older version.. You may only gain a few pounds on the scale but you will lean out as well so you will have nice lean mass gains in the end. I have seen some crazy recomp on this.
    ScottyDoc Concurs with the above statement!
    www.finaflex.com
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Hey, I am new to this and I am considering taking 550xd in a few weeks, but my question is....which product would promote dry muscle gain, 1-andro or 550xd? I do want to put on more than 7lbs of muscle and my diet will be on point. I know this question could have been answered before but I scrolled through the pages and couldn't get a definite answer so please no flaming. Also would the PCT Black be enough fro PCT because I was advised otherwise?
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Venti View Post
    Hey, I am new to this and I am considering taking 550xd in a few weeks, but my question is....which product would promote dry muscle gain, 1-andro or 550xd? I do want to put on more than 7lbs of muscle and my diet will be on point. I know this question could have been answered before but I scrolled through the pages and couldn't get a definite answer so please no flaming. Also would the PCT Black be enough fro PCT because I was advised otherwise?
    550 would be the product for you, and maybe some Epi-v a lot depends on lifting and dieting experience, ph's are not for people who don't have there ducks lined up... they are for veterans who have exhausted other methods...
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I agree with DreamWeaver's statement in his reponse to your question (I personally think the 550-XD will work better with what you are hoping to obtain), and Bro , there should never, ever be any Flaming here in my sub-forum especially when someone is just asking a question, not sure what forums you are used to, but AnabolicMinds is one of the cooler ones where most people on here are very genuine and helpful and not a bunch of kids who think they know everything looking to pick a fight or get into a pissing contest via the internet! So no worries my friend... ask away, is why we are here!
    www.finaflex.com
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

pct question, really hate daa kind of gives me that past gyno flare feeling, any subs for it? Would prefer a legal option, not serms.
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Thanks scotty and dream I really appreciate it. Yeah I'm looking to get shredded and finaflex looks like the best, most safe product...so 550xd followed by pct black and the DAA are the plan...should I also use an estrogen modulator such as erase or is the pct black good enough to keep estro levels down during pct? I want to stay dry as possible and have no rebound estro when finishing a cycle...you guys have really inspired me thank you for your response!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Hey GCash...I also wondered as well what's a good replacement whether or not the PCT Black is strong enough as a pct alone without a serm. I received mix reviews from many people stating that its good to have one on hand, but with finaflex, maybe you don't need one. Of course if your body is proned to gyno then maybe a serm would be necessary but then again everyone is different. I'm not sure if its allowed to suggest other products in this thread other than finaflex products. What I was told to take for a shutdown AI/SERM would be PES Erase Pro or DS Triazole but I'm not sure if these are strong enough to prevent shutdown or gyno. What do you guys think, because I was wondering what would be best as well. Isn't it true that the AI in finaflex products is the same as the one in PES Erase Pro? Also would it be best two run two cycles of 550 xd or bridge a cycle of 550 xd with EPI-V as Dreamer suggested before in order to gain a good amount of muscle while looking shredded? Sorry for the repetitive questions but I know knowledge is power and id rather make the right choice than an iffy one. I look forward to starting these cycles.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

pct question, really hate daa kind of gives me that past gyno flare feeling, any subs for it? Would prefer a legal option, not serms.
    Well you need and non-DAA test booster which is kind of rare thiese days... I would try something with Testofen and Divanil.... or just by the raws...

Thanks scotty and dream I really appreciate it. Yeah I'm looking to get shredded and finaflex looks like the best, most safe product...so 550xd followed by pct black and the DAA are the plan...should I also use an estrogen modulator such as erase or is the pct black good enough to keep estro levels down during pct? I want to stay dry as possible and have no rebound estro when finishing a cycle...you guys have really inspired me thank you for your response!
    Don't take erase with PCT black as it has the same ingredient in it as erase and plenty of it....

Hey GCash...I also wondered as well what's a good replacement whether or not the PCT Black is strong enough as a pct alone without a serm. I received mix reviews from many people stating that its good to have one on hand, but with finaflex, maybe you don't need one. Of course if your body is proned to gyno then maybe a serm would be necessary but then again everyone is different. I'm not sure if its allowed to suggest other products in this thread other than finaflex products. What I was told to take for a shutdown AI/SERM would be PES Erase Pro or DS Triazole but I'm not sure if these are strong enough to prevent shutdown or gyno. What do you guys think, because I was wondering what would be best as well. Isn't it true that the AI in finaflex products is the same as the one in PES Erase Pro? Also would it be best two run two cycles of 550 xd or bridge a cycle of 550 xd with EPI-V as Dreamer suggested before in order to gain a good amount of muscle while looking shredded? Sorry for the repetitive questions but I know knowledge is power and id rather make the right choice than an iffy one. I look forward to starting these cycles.
    I just bridged 550 and Epi-V do I look shredded at 54... Name:  1.jpg
Views: 439
Size:  172.1 KBName:  4.jpg
Views: 323
Size:  177.2 KBName:  6.jpg
Views: 437
Size:  171.5 KBName:  8.jpg
Views: 406
Size:  171.3 KB
  25. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

^^ a good non daa test for pct is isatest or titanium IMO
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Awesome!! So then it will be 550XD bridged on to epi-V which seems to cut very well..does epi-V act as a stimulant or affect the central nervous system like a real episane methyl product or no? I want to know what to expect on it since I've never heard of it until coming to this forum. I'm hoping to keep most of my gains after using 550xd and shredding up like you did. You look shredded in those pics, amazing...so when you stopped with the cycle and jumped on pct black, did you keep your gains and strength or lose some because my friend used to inject testosterone and he would lose whatever he gained when stopping?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Awesome!! So then it will be 550XD bridged on to epi-V which seems to cut very well..does epi-V act as a stimulant or affect the central nervous system like a real episane methyl product or no? I want to know what to expect on it since I've never heard of it until coming to this forum. I'm hoping to keep most of my gains after using 550xd and shredding up like you did. You look shredded in those pics, amazing...so when you stopped with the cycle and jumped on pct black, did you keep your gains and strength or lose some because my friend used to inject testosterone and he would lose whatever he gained when stopping?
    Today is the last day of my cycle, yah Epi-v has a stimulant in it, DMAA actually but that will have to change... basically what epi-v is is a 2 step conversion to DHT which is used for hardening. Some DHT products you would have heard of are Winstrol and Anavar...
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Hmm did you ever feel over stimulated on it..I mean I don't think I'm that sensitive to stimulants per se..I have used many scoops of jacked b4 without any issues justas long as this stuff doesn't make me race 24 hrs a day ya know...maybe I should start with the lowest dosage and build up..good stuff
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Hmm did you ever feel over stimulated on it..I mean I don't think I'm that sensitive to stimulants per se..I have used many scoops of jacked b4 without any issues justas long as this stuff doesn't make me race 24 hrs a day ya know...maybe I should start with the lowest dosage and build up..good stuff
    No but I wouldn't take the second dose past say 2pm ....
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Thanks. You've been really helpful.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks. You've been really helpful.
    NP it's why they pay me the big bucks
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

would it be safer to run 1 cap of pct rev black at night? i will only be running 2 caps a day of 550 for a 30 day cycle.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

okay I just skimmed through all of the pages and tried to research this but I'd rather get answers from you guys since you are reps and have experience. The 1-andro is stated to be 1-dhea and allows you to build size and strength without leaning out while the 550-xd is nortestosterone and allows you to recomp which builds muscle while leaning you out? I thought that 1-andro was weaker than 550-xd where you can only put on a few lbs of muscle with 1-andro and somewhere near 10lbs or so with 550-xd, of course this being possible with the right nutrition/exercise. Is this all true or both these products are completely different compounds and have two different kinds of results? The reason why It ask is because I see a lot of people stack the 1-andro with 550-xd, but isn't that overload for a beginner? I know I already decided on the 550-xd mainly because of the effects you gain in the end but if I can get a shredded dry look from 550-xd alone then why not just stick to two cycles of that. I have a concern with Epi-V because of the stimulant effects from it and since my body fat is already so low, do I really need it?

So what I am basically asking is what's the big difference from all these three products since I am getting such mixed reviews from different people? Also its stated from people that these products can cause libido problems, so is there anything I can take while on cycle to prevent the lack of libido and side effects of this? I know you guys must of answered these questions a million times already so sorry to ask again, but I just want to set the record straight and purchase the right products. This way I don't have to rush and buy something else at the last second because I got the wrong one. Thanks again.
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

i am nearing the end of my first cycle with andro 1 (4 days left) taking DW and Scottydoc's advise i am bridging it with epi-v. i am finally seeing some results but with the low doses i wasn't expecting to blow up anyway. being 50 it will be harder for me to do so , so time is what it is. i expect that, clean diet proper training and i will get there. i did see a noticeable bulk of fat around my abs during the first two weeks., but i cut out alot of cardio due to time constrains with my wifes new job. i had to get in and get it done . My pushing it cost me a torn quad last monday so i will be off the legs for about two weeks plus no more squats or leg presses. time to get creative! these two guys steered me in the right direction and i want to thank them both for there knowledge and commitment to the sport. I am seeing quite a bit of vascularity coming out which i love. new ribbons in my arms and serations . my only downfall is my delts i train the hell out of them and still no roundness i am looking for. they are cut but thats aboutit. any suggestion on how to get them done? thanks Chefbo.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Hey chefbo, the only things I can think of and this is my opinion, is that nutrition plays the biggest role in muscle growth. So this means you have to eat A Lot of food protein and don't forget the carbs for energy. The second thing is that everybody's body makeup is different so how you build muscle will look different from the next dude. You just have to keep at it...I mean I'm not on any PH's but I'm just starting to see muscle growth and definition and this is due to my nutrition, rest, and workouts in the gym..if you do the work it will eventually pay off but bc of products like finaflex, we can get a good boost.
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.

thanks venti, i am a chef so when i am at work and have access to everything i need it is easier to protein load . now here at home even my kids eat jsut about what i eat (at lower levels though) my wife has lost 40 lbs this year and i have her on a protein rich diet as well. I know it will take longer given my age to develop mass and lean out. I am a die hard trainer as my wife she thinks too much but my two places i have to work out at my job have been down for the last month so i have strictly been working out in my basement gym which has the limitation for legs, thats how i came to tear my quad. I have supplemented my protein with nitro tech which sucks i believe i will go back to sytha 6 . the protein matrix isbetter and the taste is great. i will start leucine supplemention to boost mass gains as the owner of a vitamin store instructed . nice guy and helped steer me in the right direction for my age group. thanks again and good training.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

You know I think you hit on a decent topic and I don't want to get off track from finaflex, but what really is the best protein powder? I'm 26 and I've used so many since I was a teen. My favorite back then was IsoPure bc I was told of the protein synthesis it created how it went right to ur muscles. Now I take something called Intek Evolution which has whey, casein, and glutamine peptides with no fillers...I like the fact of how clean it is and how it delivers even thouggh its pricey. But is there really a powder that stands alone on top? Also you're completely right how age and genetics play a huge role in muscle growth as well as lifestyle. I'm lucky my wife helps prepare my meals with me being that she's the chef in my life
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

would it be safer to run 1 cap of pct rev black at night? i will only be running 2 caps a day of 550 for a 30 day cycle.
    Well the product is not unsafe but 1 may be sufficient and 2 will not harm you maybe a bit dry in the joints...

okay I just skimmed through all of the pages and tried to research this but I'd rather get answers from you guys since you are reps and have experience. The 1-andro is stated to be 1-dhea and allows you to build size and strength without leaning out while the 550-xd is nortestosterone and allows you to recomp which builds muscle while leaning you out? I thought that 1-andro was weaker than 550-xd where you can only put on a few lbs of muscle with 1-andro and somewhere near 10lbs or so with 550-xd, of course this being possible with the right nutrition/exercise. Is this all true or both these products are completely different compounds and have two different kinds of results? The reason why It ask is because I see a lot of people stack the 1-andro with 550-xd, but isn't that overload for a beginner? I know I already decided on the 550-xd mainly because of the effects you gain in the end but if I can get a shredded dry look from 550-xd alone then why not just stick to two cycles of that. I have a concern with Epi-V because of the stimulant effects from it and since my body fat is already so low, do I really need it?

So what I am basically asking is what's the big difference from all these three products since I am getting such mixed reviews from different people? Also its stated from people that these products can cause libido problems, so is there anything I can take while on cycle to prevent the lack of libido and side effects of this? I know you guys must of answered these questions a million times already so sorry to ask again, but I just want to set the record straight and purchase the right products. This way I don't have to rush and buy something else at the last second because I got the wrong one. Thanks again.
    1-Andro is a 2 step conversion to 1-Test good for strength and size, 10 lbs is a good gain for this type of product. 550 is 2 step to deca great for the joints and we are seeing a lot of people make some gains while leaning out often matching the 1-andro in lean mass gains when you factor in the lost fat. Epi-v is 2 step DHT conversion, which is like winstrol for hardening and leaning out. What's best for you depends on goals and body type. Ectos may be better of with 1-andro where others would beneift from 550 for the recomp. Epi-v is a finisher and everybody wants to be hard.

Yes for your first go you probably should just stick with one product. Stacking can come later. I do thing using Epi-v to finish is ok ... just make sure that you're lean enough to get a decent peak to take advantage of the hardening effects...

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    i am nearing the end of my first cycle with andro 1 (4 days left) taking DW and Scottydoc's advise i am bridging it with epi-v. i am finally seeing some results but with the low doses i wasn't expecting to blow up anyway. being 50 it will be harder for me to do so , so time is what it is. i expect that, clean diet proper training and i will get there. i did see a noticeable bulk of fat around my abs during the first two weeks., but i cut out alot of cardio due to time constrains with my wifes new job. i had to get in and get it done . My pushing it cost me a torn quad last monday so i will be off the legs for about two weeks plus no more squats or leg presses. time to get creative! these two guys steered me in the right direction and i want to thank them both for there knowledge and commitment to the sport. I am seeing quite a bit of vascularity coming out which i love. new ribbons in my arms and serations . my only downfall is my delts i train the hell out of them and still no roundness i am looking for. they are cut but thats aboutit. any suggestion on how to get them done? thanks Chefbo.
    What really helped my delts was push press but everybody's different. It takes time to develop effective routines and work them properly...glad you like the product...
  39. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.

Thanks dream I think I would consider myself an ectomeso body type since I'm only 153 lbs at 5'9 and I am very lean but it seems as if its tough for me to grow without the help of supplements...I mean I train very hard and make sure I have 5 meals a day minimum, so that being said maybe I should bridge all 3 products, 4 of 1-andro daily for four weeks then 4 of 550xd daily for four weeks then finally bridged onto epi-V starting off at 2 a day to see if my body can handle it and finish off with pct black...will this be overkill or will this be okay because it may be a total of 10 to 12 weeks on cycle? I will bridge all of them to make sure my body can handle it first then increase to 4 a day for each product...also do finaflex products have a "sweet spot" like other PH's? For example with epistane they say to run it for 6 weeks because you just start feeling the effects by week 3 or 4, so is this the same idea with finaflex? Can I benefit with just 4 weeks of 1-andro or is tthat when it just kicks in and may be better off to run for 6 weeks? Is this the same with the other 2 products? I just want to make sure I get the most from this huge cycle I am going to run. Lastly, is it okay that I just run the Pct black after I finished all the other products or should I run this during cycle as well? I want to make sure its not overkill for my kidneys and other organs. Thanks.
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Thanks dream I think I would consider myself an ectomeso body type since I'm only 153 lbs at 5'9 and I am very lean but it seems as if its tough for me to grow without the help of supplements...I mean I train very hard and make sure I have 5 meals a day minimum, so that being said maybe I should bridge all 3 products, 4 of 1-andro daily for four weeks then 4 of 550xd daily for four weeks then finally bridged onto epi-V starting off at 2 a day to see if my body can handle it and finish off with pct black...will this be overkill or will this be okay because it may be a total of 10 to 12 weeks on cycle? I will bridge all of them to make sure my body can handle it first then increase to 4 a day for each product...also do finaflex products have a "sweet spot" like other PH's? For example with epistane they say to run it for 6 weeks because you just start feeling the effects by week 3 or 4, so is this the same idea with finaflex? Can I benefit with just 4 weeks of 1-andro or is tthat when it just kicks in and may be better off to run for 6 weeks? Is this the same with the other 2 products? I just want to make sure I get the most from this huge cycle I am going to run. Lastly, is it okay that I just run the Pct black after I finished all the other products or should I run this during cycle as well? I want to make sure its not overkill for my kidneys and other organs. Thanks.
    Yah for you right now I would just go 8 weeks maybe 4 of 1-andro and 4 of 550... I don't know if 4 ed would be necessary if this is your first experience 3 would be better... save the big cycles for later...
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum