Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 15 of 25 First ... 1314151617 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5

Nice! I've been listening to a lot of Asking Alexandria. I've noticed that the right song gets me more motivated than any pre that i've tried. I think i've heard a few falling in reverse songs they're a little on the softer side like Sleeping with Sirens...?

Anyways dude log is coming along well. Keep ripping it up!
    Thanks bro, yeah Falling in Reverse is more a post hardcore sound. It's Ronnie Radke's new band. The old lead man from escape the fate.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Wait so, 550 will make me have a more cut look? I am trying to go from 205 to about 215 and maintain a cut physic.. But most importantly I need strength gains, am I taking the right product?
    •   

3. Hey ScottyDoc, I've been using this website for research for a while now and enjoy reading these forums so I just registered. Can you tell me where and how I can make my own log to post on this site the CORRECT way. I'm running stakabol and would like to create my first log to post. Thanks

4. Quote Originally Posted by SupplementBoy View Post
    Hey ScottyDoc, I've been using this website for research for a while now and enjoy reading these forums so I just registered. Can you tell me where and how I can make my own log to post on this site the CORRECT way. I'm running stakabol and would like to create my first log to post. Thanks
    Run your LOG in product LOGs and advertisement section and be as accurate and descriptive as possible utilizing the most information and measurements as often as possible with some regularity and invite people to subscribe to your log (I'll check you out if you cut/paste me a link to your subscription and with time dedication and accuracy people will follow!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

5. Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    Wait so, 550 will make me have a more cut look? I am trying to go from 205 to about 215 and maintain a cut physic.. But most importantly I need strength gains, am I taking the right product?
    Well how cut you stay depends on diet, 550 should not be a wet product so it's a decent choice and strenght gains will be there as it will make you a bit stronger and support your joints which is important for the compound lifts. Personally for you're goals I would finish with Epi-v but if this is your first cycle then maybe you should not extend that much. 4 weeks of each may not be that bad if the dose is low. Don't worry though manage your diet and you will be ok either way though. Just remember to eat a little extra protiein. What I would do is eat maintenance and them add about 30 to 50 extra grams of protein a day. That makes it simpler. Drop the extra protein about 7 days into PCT.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by SupplementBoy View Post
    Hey ScottyDoc, I've been using this website for research for a while now and enjoy reading these forums so I just registered. Can you tell me where and how I can make my own log to post on this site the CORRECT way. I'm running stakabol and would like to create my first log to post. Thanks
    Welcome and link us up when you get your log rolling ... good decision logging helps me as much as it helps others... keeps me focussed.

7. Okay well just give me a little bit to figure this website out from my iPod, I'm recording everything even though my log might have delayed posting

8. Would it be too harsh on my body as a beginner to run the 550-xd and 1-Andro at the same time? Would that be a good stack? 2 550-xd pills a day and 2 1-Andro pills a day along with 1 PCT black for 30 days followed by 30 days of PCT Black 2 a day??
    C

9. Quote Originally Posted by rolltide4x4 View Post
    Would it be too harsh on my body as a beginner to run the 550-xd and 1-Andro at the same time? Would that be a good stack? 2 550-xd pills a day and 2 1-Andro pills a day along with 1 PCT black for 30 days followed by 30 days of PCT Black 2 a day??
    C
    What do you mean by beginner? Beginner with ph's with extensive weight training and dieting background perhaps not...totally a different story...

10. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What do you mean by beginner? Beginner with ph's with extensive weight training and dieting background perhaps not...totally a different story...
    Far from a beginner with weight training. Just new to ph's.

11. I started week 4 today on 550 and have not gained any weight on the scale but I have gotten a good amount stronger and gained some muscle and lost soem fat. Not as good of size gains as I was expecting but I am sticking with it and starting to stack it with Epi tomorrow.

I am going for a lean cut muscular summer look so I am not too disappointed by not gaining 5-10 lbs.

12. Quote Originally Posted by rolltide4x4 View Post
    Far from a beginner with weight training. Just new to ph's.
    Might be ok still not a lot of details for me to go on, dieting style, training style, age and years of experience are all relevant.

13. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I started week 4 today on 550 and have not gained any weight on the scale but I have gotten a good amount stronger and gained some muscle and lost soem fat. Not as good of size gains as I was expecting but I am sticking with it and starting to stack it with Epi tomorrow.

I am going for a lean cut muscular summer look so I am not too disappointed by not gaining 5-10 lbs.
    Well I'm not sure how much weight you are going to gain, but I know for sure you will lose even more fat once you start the EPI-V, that stuff melts fat like butter in the hot sun!

I got the owners to give EPI-V to me in raw powder form and I use it like a condiment and I put that $hit on Everything!!!
    LoL... JK, but that would be funny! I should do a little skit once I'm all ripped up with all the different FINAFLEX bottles with little holes on the top and me sprinkling different ones on my food, good YouTube video, LoL!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

14. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Well I'm not sure how much weight you are going to gain, but I know for sure you will lose even more fat once you start the EPI-V, that stuff melts fat like butter in the hot sun!

I got the owners to give EPI-V to me in raw powder form and I use it like a condiment and I put that $hit on Everything!!!
    LoL... JK, but that would be funny! I should do a little skit once I'm all ripped up with all the different FINAFLEX bottles with little holes on the top and me sprinkling different ones on my food, good YouTube video, LoL!
    My eyebrows perked as I read that last paragraph. I was like HOLY CRAP!!! Then I was highly disappointed hahaha!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

15. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post

Thats the plan. I have not been eating as good as I would like either. Still very good, just evening Fiber One Pancakes get me sometimes

I started 3 pills 550 and 2 pills EPI per day this week. My strength gains have slowly gone up. I think I am up 3-4 lbs max.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Thats the plan. I have not been eating as good as I would like either. Still very good, just evening Fiber One Pancakes get me sometimes

I started 3 pills 550 and 2 pills EPI per day this week. My strength gains have slowly gone up. I think I am up 3-4 lbs max.
    Yah diet can make or break you, I am beginning to think 550 may be better for recomp. People seem to be shedding a lot of fat on it.

17. Hey SD or DW can one of you possibly paste the link on this thread to where im supposed to post/record my Stakabol log, i really cant find the right spot and do not want to post it in the wrong forum, thanks.

18. Quote Originally Posted by SupplementBoy View Post
    Hey SD or DW can one of you possibly paste the link on this thread to where im supposed to post/record my Stakabol log, i really cant find the right spot and do not want to post it in the wrong forum, thanks.
    Whoa that shyte is pretty harsh looking, way beyond what we market at finaflex.. better know what you're doing this is suppressive....

19. No worries DW!! I just wanna get this log up, now that i think about it i probably did this incorrectly, considering im asking you for a link for where i can post my log for Stakabol, mean while this is a Finaflex thread lol, sorry for that, if it matters, not sure if its against website policies or not....

20. Quote Originally Posted by SupplementBoy View Post
    No worries DW!! I just wanna get this log up, now that i think about it i probably did this incorrectly, considering im asking you for a link for where i can post my log for Stakabol, mean while this is a Finaflex thread lol, sorry for that, if it matters, not sure if its against website policies or not....
    Not really I was just a little concerned cuz your stats say 6'1" and 146 lbs ...

21. Hi I am 28, and new with PH,I go to the Gym 3 days a week, going to start my first cycle and would like to have your opinion on it:
    2 pills of Finaflex 1-andro for 30 days with 2 caps of Trisorbagen, than i was thinking using 1cap of finaflex PCT with two caps of Novedex for 30 days.

22. Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend View Post
    Hi I am 28, and new with PH,I go to the Gym 3 days a week, going to start my first cycle and would like to have your opinion on it:
    2 pills of Finaflex 1-andro for 30 days with 2 caps of Trisorbagen, than i was thinking using 1cap of finaflex PCT with two caps of Novedex for 30 days.
    You may want to add a test booster like Pure test to the PCT, otherwise it looks ok to me for a first cycle. Just make sure your diet and training are well planned out. By far the biggest mistake people make. The pills on help what is already in place. It's still the training and dieting that make things happen the anabolics simply enhance the effect.

23. You think that novadex will not be enought with PCT has a test booster?

24. Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend View Post
    You think that novadex will not be enought with PCT has a test booster?
    Didn't know it was a test booster thought it was just a anti-e product.

25. Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend
    You think that novadex will not be enought with PCT has a test booster?
    You should have all the bases covered with nolva PCT Black and DAA (I like Pure Test by the way)

26. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Didn't know it was a test booster thought it was just a anti-e product.
    It looks like trisorbagen helps with PH absorption...or thats the claim...at least that's how I'm reading it. This is the first I'm hearing of it though.

27. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    You should have all the bases covered with nolva PCT Black and DAA (I like Pure Test by the way)
    He means novadex which is a gaspari product. I don't know much about it, was popular a few years back. It looks ok ...

28. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    It looks like trisorbagen helps with PH absorption...or thats the claim...at least that's how I'm reading it. This is the first I'm hearing of it though.
    Yah hit the market a few years back, I think it has naringin in it from grapefruit extract. The logic is sound. Our products have that in it already though...so don't know if it will add anything extra...

29. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    The real product is DHB 300 but I havent been able to put my habd on it.

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah hit the market a few years back, I think it has naringin in it from grapefruit extract. The logic is sound. Our products have that in it already though...so don't know if it will add anything extra...
    Ah yes Nova lol. Most definitely the grapefruit extract. I know PP uses it in the Andro series as a delivery system at least they did in the last version...I burped citrus everyday on cycle haha.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum