Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 15 of 19 First ... 101314151617 ... Last
  1. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Hi,
    I am looking to start my first PH cycle. Gonna pick up 550XD black and run two bottles at 4 pills a day for 30 days. Is it a good idea or neccessary to add a cycle assit such as (DHEA) Demacrine is what my friends has. Also gonna run PCT Revolution Black after. I am looking to gain alittle size, but mainly for a solid recomp. Any suggestions to my stack... Also got a couple bottles of TTA lying around can this be included without any negative effects.

    Also I do alot of high intense cardio 4 times a week and walking/basketball alot also should I cut back when running this? Or is it safe to continue.

  2. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Hi,
    I am looking to start my first PH cycle. Gonna pick up 550XD black and run two bottles at 4 pills a day for 30 days. Is it a good idea or neccessary to add a cycle assit such as (DHEA) Demacrine is what my friends has. Also gonna run PCT Revolution Black after. I am looking to gain alittle size, but mainly for a solid recomp. Any suggestions to my stack... Also got a couple bottles of TTA lying around can this be included without any negative effects.

    Also I do alot of high intense cardio 4 times a week and walking/basketball alot also should I cut back when running this? Or is it safe to continue.
    I really don't think a cycle-assist is necessary, because it has intra-cycle support built into the product, but it never hurts to take more, might be over-kill, your call. I think your cycle plan sounds solid, it should do exactly what you are looking for it to do for you. The only thing I would add is PURE TEST to your post-cycle, start your post cycle and pure test on day 25 (5 days before the completion of your 550-XD cycle) and take 2 caps/night of PCT REV Black for 30 consecutive days & 6 caps of PURE TEST for 40 consecutive days and you are good to go my friend! Oh... and you are fine with your cardio the way it is, you can always adjust as you go based on your results and the direction you want to focus on.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Cardio is really about what body type you are and where you are trying to get to... do as much as you find necessary to reach your goals...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
    •   
       

  4. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    ^^^ What he said ^^^
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  5. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Alright sounds good and glad I can stack with TTA. I always question about cardio, because I feel I need to do it. I was 320lbs a year ago and am down to 203. I use cardio for overall health and to try and reverse any damage I did on my body when I was unhealthy. I ask about the DHEA because my friend tried Andro-1 and had really bad lethargy does 550xd cause similar lethargy , because if not ill just add in pure test and run 550xd 4 pills a day 30 days then last 5 days throw in PCT black revolution and the pure test and run that until its out.
  6. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Alright sounds good and glad I can stack with TTA. I always question about cardio, because I feel I need to do it. I was 320lbs a year ago and am down to 203. I use cardio for overall health and to try and reverse any damage I did on my body when I was unhealthy. I ask about the DHEA because my friend tried Andro-1 and had really bad lethargy does 550xd cause similar lethargy , because if not ill just add in pure test and run 550xd 4 pills a day 30 days then last 5 days throw in PCT black revolution and the pure test and run that until its out.
    No not similar in the lethargy department, 1-Andro is a 2 step conversion to 1-test which has been known to cause lethargy, 1-andro usually doesn't so much but some do get this from it. 550xd has you pretty spry...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  7. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    awesome gonna pick up pure test then to run along side PCT
  8. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    awesome gonna pick up pure test then to run along side PCT
    sounds good...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  9. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    gonna start a detailed log and should be starting this stack not this coming monday, but the next so be on the look out for that.
  10. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Also do you think it is that much more beneficial to run 2 bottles of Pure Test to one trying to save some money even though it is very well priced (College kid)
  11. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No not similar in the lethargy department, 1-Andro is a 2 step conversion to 1-test which has been known to cause lethargy, 1-andro usually doesn't so much but some do get this from it. 550xd has you pretty spry...
    I am in no way disagreeing with DW here, he is quite correct, but one thing I want to be sure to point out is, not everyone reacts the same to different things, for example, I did not get lethargic when using 1-ANDRO, but did with 550-XD, which is weird, because it should have been the other way around based on "The Norm", so just wanted to say it is possible, just not likely.
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I am in no way disagreeing with DW here, he is quite correct, but one thing I want to be sure to point out is, not everyone reacts the same to different things, for example, I did not get lethargic when using 1-ANDRO, but did with 550-XD, which is weird, because it should have been the other way around based on "The Norm", so just wanted to say it is possible, just not likely.
    Yah that is a possibility for sure... not the norm but different for different people at times...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  13. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    One more question, I take either zma or 3z for sleep is this ok to continue during my 550, epi run?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  14. New Member
    AF33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

    Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Finaflex 550 XD is legal in the military? I've heard pro hormones in general are illegal to military personnel, but I haven't found anything that confirms that. Does anyone definitively know if its ok to take? Or where I can find a list of banned supplements?
  15. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    One more question, I take either zma or 3z for sleep is this ok to continue during my 550, epi run?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I see no problem ...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  16. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AF33 View Post
    Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows if Finaflex 550 XD is legal in the military? I've heard pro hormones in general are illegal to military personnel, but I haven't found anything that confirms that. Does anyone definitively know if its ok to take? Or where I can find a list of banned supplements?
    You could test postiive for what it converts to which is Deca...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  17. New Member
    AF33's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    3
    Rep Power
    31
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    8.33%

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    You could test postiive for what it converts to which is Deca...
    Does the same go for the 1-andro?
  18. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by AF33 View Post
    Does the same go for the 1-andro?
    Yes
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  19. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    What dosing scheme would u suggest for my am dose?
    My mornings look like this....

    330-345am up and eat pre wo which is 45g whey isolate I slice ezekiel bread with 1-2 tbsp peanut butter

    430-445 to 6 am training
    Followed by post shake
    645 bfast eggs oats fruit
    Then I eat every three hours casein shake b4 bed around 830-900

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  20. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er
    What dosing scheme would u suggest for my am dose?
    My mornings look like this....

    330-345am up and eat pre wo which is 45g whey isolate I slice ezekiel bread with 1-2 tbsp peanut butter

    430-445 to 6 am training
    Followed by post shake
    645 bfast eggs oats fruit
    Then I eat every three hours casein shake b4 bed around 830-900

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Also I have a tub of hemavol and white flood I use as pre wo are these good to take still?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  21. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Thinking bout picking up more pure test im a little worried about shut down while 550xd my wife will not be pleased if this happens, what u guys think?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  22. New Member
    TomGreen's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    317
    Rep Power
    6522
    Level
    15
    Lv. Percent
    39.12%

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thinking bout picking up more pure test im a little worried about shut down while 550xd my wife will not be pleased if this happens, what u guys think?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    i too was going to ask about libido and suppression on this product. wondering how it compares to a max lmg or trenazone. im going to stack 1 of them with epistane
  23. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    What dosing scheme would u suggest for my am dose?
    My mornings look like this....

    330-345am up and eat pre wo which is 45g whey isolate I slice ezekiel bread with 1-2 tbsp peanut butter

    430-445 to 6 am training
    Followed by post shake
    645 bfast eggs oats fruit
    Then I eat every three hours casein shake b4 bed around 830-900

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Half your total dose am..

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Also I have a tub of hemavol and white flood I use as pre wo are these good to take still?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Yah no conflicts...

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Thinking bout picking up more pure test im a little worried about shut down while 550xd my wife will not be pleased if this happens, what u guys think?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    I experienced 0 libido problems but whose to say you won't it's always a good idea I will be using pure test 6ed myself during pct and beyond...

    Quote Originally Posted by TomGreen View Post
    i too was going to ask about libido and suppression on this product. wondering how it compares to a max lmg or trenazone. im going to stack 1 of them with epistane
    Yah like I said I did not experience issues with libido but there is more to suppression so I will always use DAA after cycle and during bridge...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  24. New Member
    carbs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    63.46%

    I'm about 3 weeks into a 550xd cycle @ 4ed and haven't noticed any libido loss at all
  25. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    Half your total dose am..

    Yah no conflicts...

    I experienced 0 libido problems but whose to say you won't it's always a good idea I will be using pure test 6ed myself during pct and beyond...

    Yah like I said I did not experience issues with libido but there is more to suppression so I will always use DAA after cycle and during bridge...
    So going off my schedule how/when would u dose, I'm not following as to why I would cut my am dose in half? Would I dose with pre wo meal or b4?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  26. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Hey guys just got my order in 2 bottles 550 2 pure test and 1 pct black my question since its my first PH should I just straight run 4 a day 2am/2pm? And I guess if you had all of this how would you run it?
  27. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So going off my schedule how/when would u dose, I'm not following as to why I would cut my am dose in half? Would I dose with pre wo meal or b4?

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    If you are taking 2 ed then 1 am and one pm... as long as you take them 10 to 12 hours apart it's all good. Might want to take them with fish oil...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  28. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Hey guys just got my order in 2 bottles 550 2 pure test and 1 pct black my question since its my first PH should I just straight run 4 a day 2am/2pm? And I guess if you had all of this how would you run it?
    Bump
  29. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Bump
    If it's your first run you could get by with less .. like 2 or 3 ed...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  30. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Gonna run 2 for a few weeks then bump it up to three thanks for help
  31. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Joregorn View Post
    Gonna run 2 for a few weeks then bump it up to three thanks for help
    Yah that is what I was thinking too... you can get a lot out of a lower dose with virgin receptors, might as well save some for the next run, no sense in wasting it by taking more than you need
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  32. New Member
    Joregorn's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  203 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    39
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    14.75%

    Awesome sounds good thanks for help
  33. Professional Member
    bean5er's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Age
    33
    Posts
    4,735
    Rep Power
    4035235
    Level
    79
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

    If you are taking 2 ed then 1 am and one pm... as long as you take them 10 to 12 hours apart it's all good. Might want to take them with fish oil...
    Thanks Doug appreciate it.

    Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  34. New Member
    chenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

    I believe I got some estrogen flare up n sensitive nips on the 1 andro is the 550 xd a product that can cause this? I was looking to run it!
  35. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chenk View Post
    I believe I got some estrogen flare up n sensitive nips on the 1 andro is the 550 xd a product that can cause this? I was looking to run it!
    Yah never know what prodcut may cause this kind of reaction to what person. Chances are that any ph will give you some problems becasuse you are sensitive to them or concersely you won't have any problems because this is a much different substance...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  36. Diamond Member
    DreamWeaver's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    56
    Posts
    20,786
    Rep Power
    788497
    Level
    84
    Lv. Percent
    36.84%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah never know what prodcut may cause this kind of reaction to what person. Chances are that any ph will give you some problems becasuse you are sensitive to them or concersely you won't have any problems because this is a much different substance...
    That being said I think I have heard of this happening iwth 1-andro in a couple people but not so much with 550...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  37. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Hey buddy did you see what I wrote back to you on the 1-ANDRO Q&A thread? I pretty much answered your question pretty thoroughly and gave you some ideas and suggestions as to be able to take another 1-ANDRO cycle in the future and still avoid any and all sides...
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  38. New Member
    chenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

    Hey doc we're you referring to me? I def followed protocol and did exactly what you said while on the 1 andro and the pct black and pure test significantly reversed te sensitive nips and the testical shrinkage. Maybe andro don't work well with me but I love the line and wanted to try the 550 !!
  39. Elite Member
    ScottyDoc's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Age
    40
    Posts
    5,765
    Rep Power
    110765
    Level
    51
    Lv. Percent
    44.83%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by chenk View Post
    Hey doc we're you referring to me? I def followed protocol and did exactly what you said while on the 1 andro and the pct black and pure test significantly reversed te sensitive nips and the testical shrinkage. Maybe andro don't work well with me but I love the line and wanted to try the 550 !!
    The 550 should treat you a little better considering it already has the Arimistane (estrogen blocker) already built in, but if you really wanna be sure, then add 1 cap/night of PCT Black just to make sure, I mean better safe than sorry, right? My opinion anyway, but like the 1-ANDRO, I know you are gonna love it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  40. New Member
    chenk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Posts
    12
    Rep Power
    37
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

    I loved the 1-andro so much but the sides that started like testicular shrinkage and nip sensitivity around day 15 had me scared lol so I jumped right into pct.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:55 PM
  4. BCAAs & EAAs, BACK FROM THE DEAD!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
  5. Back From The Dead
    By U of R Man in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in