Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 14 of 19 First ... 91213141516 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    yes i have pct black, and i have 3 bottles of pure test to run during and after the cycle..... im still a little worried about running it for 8 weeks, i think im gonna do 5 or 6
    I always tell people that 6wks is a pretty darn good cycle length, long enough to really see and feel the benefits (giving the PH time to saturate blood plasma levels and really Kick in so to speak). Good luck to you my friend, I really having nothing to add, Green & DW have both given you all the same advice I would have given you, but feel free to reach out to any of us for future help and/or FINAFLEX product questions!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I always tell people that 6wks is a pretty darn good cycle length, long enough to really see and feel the benefits (giving the PH time to saturate blood plasma levels and really Kick in so to speak). Good luck to you my friend, I really having nothing to add, Green & DW have both given you all the same advice I would have given you, but feel free to reach out to any of us for future help and/or FINAFLEX product questions!
    Yah 6 weeks is a good length depending on what's involved... might be a tad short for a bridge unless you overlapped products which may be pretty good as well... so many options...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.52%

I've been wanting to try this. Have a couple questions about it. How does
    It differ from 1- andro and can u take a Fat burner with this.
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TankSinatra View Post
    I've been wanting to try this. Have a couple questions about it. How does
    It differ from 1- andro and can u take a Fat burner with this.
    1-Andro is more for straight strength and mass where 550 posseses some of the same properties it is best for recomp and dynamite for the joints... Yah you can take a fat burner as well but you may not need to..
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

1-Andro is more for straight strength and mass where 550 posseses some of the same properties it is best for recomp and dynamite for the joints... Yah you can take a fat burner as well but you may not need to..
    With what I have seen with the 550-XD the recomp effects are pretty spectacular! If you are really looking to shred out I'd say a regimen of PX-500 and ALC CLA would work wonders. Not to mention the beast energy kick from the PX-500 to fuel the training!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.72%

Since this is the official finaflex 550 thread, I am going to post here instead of making my own thread. I will make this post hoping for feedback, but I will also skim this thread to see if anything catches my eye... but direct feedback is always more helpful.

Cycle and Post Cycle
    Finaflex 550-XD
    Revolution PCT
    Organ Shield (Purus Labs)

Background
    First time taking PH's
    21 years old, 5-9, 155lbs
    Working out for 2.5 years
    Looking to bulk up while on this cycle

Questions

Are these 3 supplements fine to take and will they be sufficient enough?

Do I need a SERM, I was browsing other threads/pages and some people suggest a SERM but others do not because the Revolution PCT is enough, is this true?

I should be eating in a calorie surplus in order to gain, however these products say it promotes leanness, can I lose a little stomach fat while gaining weight/muscle at the same time?

And lastly,

Can someone explain how to take (ex: week 1: 1 in morning 1 at night) these supplements throughout the entire cycle.

THANKS
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

No Serm should be required this is quite mild...

You should be able to recomp many gain a couple lbs but lose a lot of fat so the net gain is usually around 8 lbs or so..

1 in the morning and 1 at night for a first cycle should be good...
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.72%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    No Serm should be required this is quite mild...

You should be able to recomp many gain a couple lbs but lose a lot of fat so the net gain is usually around 8 lbs or so..

1 in the morning and 1 at night for a first cycle should be good...
    Great, thats what I was looking to hear. My buddy is currently on his cycle but I wanted to make sure from someone more experienced/knowledgeable instead.

Thanks for the reply.

EDIT: Since Finaflex is a 4 week cycle, do I take Organ Shield during the 4 week duration and start taking the PCT directly after the 4 weeks is up?
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

I would take Organ shield during the cycle if you want the comfort of extra protection. Remember 550-XD was formulated to help block estrogen and support the liver. Follow up your 550-XD cycle with your PCT Black and you have yourself a nice looking cycle there. Also I would advise you to check out a D-Aspartic Acid product (natural testosterone booster) to supplement your PCT. Finaflex makes one call Pure Test...Its very good and relatively inexpensive. Good luck!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.72%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I would take Organ shield during the cycle if you want the comfort of extra protection. Remember 550-XD was formulated to help block estrogen and support the liver. Follow up your 550-XD cycle with your PCT Black and you have yourself a nice looking cycle there. Also I would advise you to check out a D-Aspartic Acid product (natural testosterone booster) to supplement your PCT. Finaflex makes one call Pure Test...Its very good and relatively inexpensive. Good luck!
    So Organ Shield during the first 4 weeks with the 550-XD, and then just the Revolution PCT with DAA without Organ Shield - or does Organ Shield get taken throughout the entirety of the cycle week1-end?

EDIT: Finaflex 550-WD contains an androgenic chemical in it, correct? I read that PH's with androgens are more prone to cause hair loss.

3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one, Bergamottin, Naringin, Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by brisk View Post
    So Organ Shield during the first 4 weeks with the 550-XD, and then just the Revolution PCT with DAA without Organ Shield - or does Organ Shield get taken throughout the entirety of the cycle week1-end?

EDIT: Finaflex 550-WD contains an androgenic chemical in it, correct? I read that PH's with androgens are more prone to cause hair loss.

3b-enanthoxy-19-nor-androst-4-ene-17-one, Bergamottin, Naringin, Arimistane (Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione)
    Not like a DHT derived substance but it is possible if you are genetically at risk of hair loss... remember these products are mild on sides though...
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

If you have enough organ shield to last through PCT as well I don't think it would hurt, but PCT Black and DAA will be a fine plan of action for your 550-XD PCT.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

I'm about to wrap up my 6 week 550-xd,and 1-andro cycle which has gone great by the way. I have some erase pro on hand which I was saving for my pct. Should I wait a few weeks before taking it,or start it immediately on day one of my pct? I only ask because 550 has Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione built in it.
  14. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.51%

Quote Originally Posted by dsseven
    I'm about to wrap up my 6 week 550-xd,and 1-andro cycle which has gone great by the way. I have some erase pro on hand which I was saving for my pct. Should I wait a few weeks before taking it,or start it immediately on day one of my pct? I only ask because 550 has Androsta-3,5-diene-7,17-dione built in it.
    This has been my golden question for months.. Bc of the 8 week 'limit' on that erase compound... I've run erase for 12 weeks with no sides if that's any help..
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  15. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Good question, I feel that if you are not usig a SERM then you pretty much have to start on day 1 of pct... if you are then you can start later like week 3... the dosing in 550 is not going to be the same as in PCT which is higher dosing...
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.5%

^ I will be using a serm,and was thinking of adding erase during my the third week of my pct. So your thinking is reflective of my own,just wanted to gain further insight. Thank you both for taking time to give some sound advice.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by dsseven View Post
    ^ I will be using a serm,and was thinking of adding erase during my the third week of my pct. So your thinking is reflective of my own,just wanted to gain further insight. Thank you both for taking time to give some sound advice.
    Yep we are glad to help
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'9"  155 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.72%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    If you have enough organ shield to last through PCT as well I don't think it would hurt, but PCT Black and DAA will be a fine plan of action for your 550-XD PCT.
    I have actually decided to use Andro-1 instead of 550 for my bulk, does everything that applies to 550 in the advice you gave me go to Andro-1 perfectly? Meaning, the cylce+pct does not have to change?
  19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

I have actually decided to use Andro-1 instead of 550 for my bulk, does everything that applies to 550 in the advice you gave me go to Andro-1 perfectly? Meaning, the cylce+pct does not have to change?
    You can follow the same plan. One thing we have been suggesting with 1-andro more so than 550-XD is to take one capsule of PCT Black during the cycle. However if you are using organ shield you should be fine in terms of supplemental support. Follow PCT exactly the same.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.56%

I have a bottle of 550xd and Im not quite sure how to setup a pct for it. Ive seen people say PCT black with a test booster is enough but would like a second opinion on using a SERM or not. If anyone could give some info it would be appreciated.

Also would you recommend it for a first ph cycle?
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by carbs View Post
    I have a bottle of 550xd and Im not quite sure how to setup a pct for it. Ive seen people say PCT black with a test booster is enough but would like a second opinion on using a SERM or not. If anyone could give some info it would be appreciated.

Also would you recommend it for a first ph cycle?
    Actually for 1 bottle of 550 I am thinking a serm might actualy be overkill...
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.84%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Actually for 1 bottle of 550 I am thinking a serm might actualy be overkill...
    With the 550... almost definitely over-kill unless you are like the most sensitive person on earth and in that case you really should avoid PH's all together!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.56%

really? well good then saves me some $. anyways do you mind letting me know if you think this is a decent setup?

cycle:
    550xd 2x day
    cycle support
    1 PCT black per night

PCT:
    PCT black
    D-pol (daa)
    cycle support
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.82%

Quote Originally Posted by carbs
    really? well good then saves me some $. anyways do you mind letting me know if you think this is a decent setup?

cycle:
    550xd 2x day
    cycle support
    1 PCT black per night

PCT:
    PCT black
    D-pol (daa)
    cycle support
    Looks good bro. You may even be fine without the PCT Black while on cycle especially if you are using cycle support. 550-XD includes some of the major players in PCT Black so you get the best of both worlds! This is my opinion of course. I ran 550-XD at 4 caps per day and had to ease of the PCT Black as my joints were drying out.
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'5"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.56%

thanks for the help guys!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  310 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.17%

Okay would running 550 xd black by itself be bad?
  27. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by jamramse View Post
    Okay would running 550 xd black by itself be bad?
    No it has enough support supplied in the product, you would need to run a PCT with PCT black and Pure Test would be good, but you don't run any ph without running a PCT afterwards.
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%

withthe pct black do you need to stack it with daa or erase?
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    withthe pct black do you need to stack it with daa or erase?
    No some Pure Test is a good thing (DAA) but definitely avoid the erase as it has plenty of the same ingredient in it...
  30. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.04%

thanks dream
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    thanks dream
    No problem ...
  32. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Question for DW or Scotty or whoever really. I'm getting as follows

Black PCT 1bottle
    Pure test 1 bottle
    XD 550 1bottle
    Epi-v 1bottle

Currently cutting most likely I will be looking for a good recomp. This will be my first PH run and I'm looking to get the most from it, my diet is spot on and training as well. Dosing recommendations and any other advice would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of running xd550 4 weeks followed by epi-v 4 weeks. Thanks Scotty and DW for selling me on these products

Sent from my iPhone using Am.com
    Independent
  33. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

Sorry I meant 550 xd my bad

Independent
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    Question for DW or Scotty or whoever really. I'm getting as follows

Black PCT 1bottle
    Pure test 1 bottle
    XD 550 1bottle
    Epi-v 1bottle

Currently cutting most likely I will be looking for a good recomp. This will be my first PH run and I'm looking to get the most from it, my diet is spot on and training as well. Dosing recommendations and any other advice would be greatly appreciated. I was thinking of running xd550 4 weeks followed by epi-v 4 weeks. Thanks Scotty and DW for selling me on these products

Solid plan 550 will recomp and Epi-v will shred... 4 weeks 550 2 ed then ditto with the Epi-v then 2 pct black in the evening ed during pict with 4-6 ed of Pure test....
  35. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

Solid plan 550 will recomp and Epi-v will shred... 4 weeks 550 2 ed then ditto with the Epi-v then 2 pct black in the evening ed during pict with 4-6 ed of Pure test....
    I'll let u guys know how it goes I might even do a log, probly only be a once a week update as that's all I'll have time for. Thanks DW

Independent
  36. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Hi guys, I'm interested in stacking 1-Andro (for strength and mass) with 550XD (recomp). This would be my first cycle, but have spent the last 6 months researching the process including pct. I was thinking of using your recommended Revolution Black + Pure Test for PCT. I realize that a SERM may be overkill but I will get one just in case (Nolvadex - liquid). My question is what would you recommend for dosing to achieve optimum results? I am waiting to order all the products until I hear how much you'd suggest.

I'm 30 years old
    6'
    225lbs
    7 year lifting experience (though it's been off and on)
    I'm an Endo-Meso so I have a hard time staying lean unless I'm very strict with diet.

Any help/advice you can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks.
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by McSkill View Post
    Hi guys, I'm interested in stacking 1-Andro (for strength and mass) with 550XD (recomp). This would be my first cycle, but have spent the last 6 months researching the process including pct. I was thinking of using your recommended Revolution Black + Pure Test for PCT. I realize that a SERM may be overkill but I will get one just in case (Nolvadex - liquid). My question is what would you recommend for dosing to achieve optimum results? I am waiting to order all the products until I hear how much you'd suggest.

I'm 30 years old
    6'
    225lbs
    7 year lifting experience (though it's been off and on)
    I'm an Endo-Meso so I have a hard time staying lean unless I'm very strict with diet.

Any help/advice you can offer would be much appreciated. Thanks.
    You don't need to be stacking Ph's on your first cycle... just go with the 550 and save the stacking for your next cycle.. PCT sounds fine...
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

So just ordered and plan on starting next month, just want to make sure I'm understanding u DW...

Weeks1-4 550 @ 2 caps daily
    Weeks 5-8 epi-v @2 caps daily
    Weeks 9-12 pct black @2caps daily b4 bed (with or without food?) and pure test 4-6 caps daily

This look okay?

Independent
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.47%

Quote Originally Posted by bean5er View Post
    So just ordered and plan on starting next month, just want to make sure I'm understanding u DW...

Weeks1-4 550 @ 2 caps daily
    Weeks 5-8 epi-v @2 caps daily
    Weeks 9-12 pct black @2caps daily b4 bed (with or without food?) and pure test 4-6 caps daily

This look okay?

Yah fine and you can take the PCT black without food... either way should be ok...
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  208 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.01%

Yah fine and you can take the PCT black without food... either way should be ok...
    Thanks doug

Independent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM