Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 13 of 19 First ... 8111213141518 ... Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Ok guys I'm confused. All labels say do not exceed 8 weeks continuous use.. Example: general rule of thumb for arimistane / erase is do not use longer than 8 weeks without 4 week break.. But this is the issue here:

550 contains arimistane, so does pct black.
    If following maximum cycle guidelines of 60 days MAX of 550+1 cap pct black for 60 days (8.5) weeks, you have already EXCEEDED the 8 week limit for a product of arimistane's nature (ai)... THEN, you must take pure test+pct black for another 30 days (4 weeks) so when all is said and done, you have run an AI for 12 weeks... Am I the only one seeing this issue?

Also- if taking pct black during the cycle, are you not consuming TOO MUCH arimistane? Would it be best to save the pct black for strictly post?

I'm NOT bashing. Im genuinely confused and trying to plan my cycle correctly... I'm just seriously confused by this.
    Taking PCT black during cylcle is purely a personal choice, when we take it during cycle we take a moderate dose. I believe many have run arimistane longer than 8 weeks with no problems.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

hey, How would you guys recommend me adding havoc to my 550xd cycle? stacked or bridged? im 21, 6'2", 180 and used your original 550xd over a year ago. i'll be taking cycle assist and milk thistle along with 1 cap/day of revolution black while on cycle. Nolva and Pure Test for PCT. thanks
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sae1856 View Post
    hey, How would you guys recommend me adding havoc to my 550xd cycle? stacked or bridged? im 21, 6'2", 180 and used your original 550xd over a year ago. i'll be taking cycle assist and milk thistle along with 1 cap/day of revolution black while on cycle. Nolva and Pure Test for PCT. thanks
    Not really familiar with Havoc, sorry! Maybe DreamWeaver will have more knowledge and can shed some light on the subject! The rest of your little cycle, cycle-assist, & PCT all look great!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the quick reply Doc! I'm considering havoc or a halodrol clone. Anyone have any advice on how to stack either of these with 550XD?
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thanks for the quick reply Doc! I'm considering havoc or a halodrol clone. Anyone have any advice on how to stack either of these with 550XD?
    I am thinking you could stack the 2. I like a bridge with this, going to be very dry this combo. Say Weeks 1-6 3 to 4 550 ed then weeks 5 to 8 add in the the havoc at around 30mg ed. This all depends on experiece as well. I wouldn't recommend this to a first timer.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Thats exactly what i was thinking DW, except i really dont want to have to buy another bottle of 550xd. I was thinking of just running 2caps/day for weeks 1-4 and 30mg of Havoc weeks 3-6. prolly will only run liv52 as a support while on, Revolution PCT, Nolva and Pure test for PCT, think that sounds good? my goal is 8-10lbs. It's only my second run on PH's although my first run was the original Superdrol/Tren 550xd. Also, would i be better off taking 1 cap/day of your Revolution PCT for cycle assist than the liv52? Really appreciate the help DW
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

just talked to my buddy that has 20 caps of your original pct sitting around, you think its worth me adding to the last 20 days of my cycle?
  8. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

You heard the cries of the crowd!! Haha Feed the beasts!
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Thats exactly what i was thinking DW, except i really dont want to have to buy another bottle of 550xd. I was thinking of just running 2caps/day for weeks 1-4 and 30mg of Havoc weeks 3-6. prolly will only run liv52 as a support while on, Revolution PCT, Nolva and Pure test for PCT, think that sounds good? my goal is 8-10lbs. It's only my second run on PH's although my first run was the original Superdrol/Tren 550xd. Also, would i be better off taking 1 cap/day of your Revolution PCT for cycle assist than the liv52? Really appreciate the help DW
    Sounds ok and yah the 1 cap of Rev PCT should be ok 550 has some liver suport also.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  166 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sae1856
    Havoc is useless unless you run if for 6 weeks. It takes 2 weeks to kick in.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ion26 View Post
    I would not know, I am not really familiar with that product, but I feel that same way about our EPI-V, unless of course you are bridging it from another product such as 1-ANDRO or our 550-XD, then 4wks is good enough to rip it down at the end or something!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  187 lbs.
    Answers

whats a good cycle length if you run 550xd 3pills a day along with pct black(1 pill) at night for cycle assist?
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TC4852 View Post
    whats a good cycle length if you run 550xd 3pills a day along with pct black(1 pill) at night for cycle assist?
    That depends on a lot of factors 6 weeks for an experienced person with prohormones would be ok possible even 8 at that low a dose.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by TC4852 View Post
    I agree with DW, but at 4caps/day you could see decent results in 30 days, better results in 45 days, and max results in 60 days, but that is about as long as I would feel comfortable recommending to anyone who wasn't extremely experienced and knew all the risks and protective measures needed in which to take that product for a more extended period of time!
    www.finaflex.com
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by ion26

I was thinking this too, if money is the issue cycling probably shouldn't be in your future. That or cut the havoc and stick to just the 550...
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  16. Registered User
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

YEs!
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  180 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by LiveToLift View Post
    I was thinking this too, if money is the issue cycling probably shouldn't be in your future. That or cut the havoc and stick to just the 550...
    I agree. Prolly just gonna stick with the 550 for now. the only reason i was considering the havoc was b/c two bottles of that will run you around the same price as the 550. I may pick up another bottle of 550 in week 3, just finishing up week 1, no gains yet.
  18. Registered User
    Answers

I'm sorry I was too lazy to read all the posts.. Anyway I just found your product and I would be interested to add it into my first cycle what I'm going to run soon. Unfortunately I already bought some LG's products and I'm wondering could I stack Finaflex 550 XD with LG M1D Black and MMv3 ? If I'm able to add this is Finaflex 550 XD liver toxicated, do I need cycle support ? How about PTC I've read that you recommend your PTC of course but do you think LG's FormX + Driven Sports ActiveX would be strong enough PTC because I already bought 2x FormX and 1x DS AX
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by darkstr View Post
    I'm sorry I was too lazy to read all the posts.. Anyway I just found your product and I would be interested to add it into my first cycle what I'm going to run soon. Unfortunately I already bought some LG's products and I'm wondering could I stack Finaflex 550 XD with LG M1D Black and MMv3 ? If I'm able to add this is Finaflex 550 XD liver toxicated, do I need cycle support ? How about PTC I've read that you recommend your PTC of course but do you think LG's FormX + Driven Sports ActiveX would be strong enough PTC because I already bought 2x FormX and 1x DS AX
    Too much for a first cycle in my opinion
  20. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Too much for a first cycle in my opinion
    Thank you Sir. So I should just go with LG's products and see what happens. Now I'm just sad because I didn't realize the opportunity run PHs earlier. I've spent last 2 years in the United States and now I'm leaving after 3 months but I'll come back after a year or so so maybe I'll try your cycle at that time
  21. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys. I will be starting my first PH soon. I'm 6 feet tall weighing 170 lbs. I kinda have a difficult time gaining weight. Would it be a good idea to use both 550 xd and 1 andro at the same time along with Rev Pct black at nights? If so what would be a good dosage? If not, should i use 550 xd or 1 andro?
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vanessacrush View Post
    Hey guys. I will be starting my first PH soon. I'm 6 feet tall weighing 170 lbs. I kinda have a difficult time gaining weight. Would it be a good idea to use both 550 xd and 1 andro at the same time along with Rev Pct black at nights? If so what would be a good dosage? If not, should i use 550 xd or 1 andro?
    Definitely not for the first cycle. Use on or the other provided you're old enough, you didn't mention your age. Remember this is still going to be mostly about diet.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  170 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Definitely not for the first cycle. Use on or the other provided you're old enough, you didn't mention your age. Remember this is still going to be mostly about diet.
    Thank. I'm 21 turning 22 soon. I've been working out for almost 4 years now. Which is better for size and strength? And at what dosage? I plan on taking 1 cap of the Rev PCT before bed.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by vanessacrush View Post
    Thank. I'm 21 turning 22 soon. I've been working out for almost 4 years now. Which is better for size and strength? And at what dosage? I plan on taking 1 cap of the Rev PCT before bed.
    mmm maybe 3 ed for the first cycle...
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  168 lbs.
    Answers

Hey guys I was just wondering if it would be safe for me to take 550-XD. Im 18 years old and I have an on cycle organ shield to take with the 550-XD. Any answer is welcome
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sammuniz7 View Post
    Hey guys I was just wondering if it would be safe for me to take 550-XD. Im 18 years old and I have an on cycle organ shield to take with the 550-XD. Any answer is welcome
    I would wait a few years, I am against teenagers using pro-hormones. You should have plenty of what you need at your age to make very good gains. If you don't then you're likely doing something wrong. It takes years to establish a baseline and the longer you wait the more benefit you will get should you decide to escalate later.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

I would wait a few years, I am against teenagers using pro-hormones. You should have plenty of what you need at your age to make very good gains. If you don't then you're likely doing something wrong. It takes years to establish a baseline and the longer you wait the more benefit you will get should you decide to escalate later.
    Amen!
    PES Representative
    http://pescience.com/insider http://facebook.com/pescience
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

Scotty i have a question. ive been lifting for years, this is not my first PH cycle ive taken Epi-v and 1- andro i stacked them together and had great results. very dry lean gains!!! ( a body builders dream)... im currently serving in afghanistan right now and i have 3 bottles of the 550xd 2 of the 1 andro and 2 of the Epi-V i was wondering from your standpoint how would you stack these 3. i was thinking of running the 550xd for 5 weeks and running the 1andro for 3 and bridging off to the Epi V for the last 3 weeks.... i like shorter cycles i maintain more and i feel you are able to keep more of your gains........ what would you suggest? i would also like to add that at 175 im 6% body fat and benching 315 is not a problem i will post pics soon (im new to this and in afghanistan dont get much computer time)
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Abs87 View Post
    Scotty i have a question. ive been lifting for years, this is not my first PH cycle ive taken Epi-v and 1- andro i stacked them together and had great results. very dry lean gains!!! ( a body builders dream)... im currently serving in afghanistan right now and i have 3 bottles of the 550xd 2 of the 1 andro and 2 of the Epi-V i was wondering from your standpoint how would you stack these 3. i was thinking of running the 550xd for 5 weeks and running the 1andro for 3 and bridging off to the Epi V for the last 3 weeks.... i like shorter cycles i maintain more and i feel you are able to keep more of your gains........ what would you suggest? i would also like to add that at 175 im 6% body fat and benching 315 is not a problem i will post pics soon (im new to this and in afghanistan dont get much computer time)
    I will add my opinion based on what Al might say, I am sure he'll be along but his duties at the wharehouse have him pretty busy... I would think start with the 550 at 4 ed for weeks 1-6 then in week 3 bridge in the I-andro for weeks 3-6 at 4ed then weeks 7-9 4ed of EPI-V... that's a great cycle for what you have on hand.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

so you think i should go for a full 8-9 weeks instead of cramming it all together? i have test boosters nolvadex clomid and pct black all on hand ( i stacked up before i deployed) i was gonna do a short cycle on 4 on 4 off and stack it all together but if you think that would be better then ill take your advice and post my results with pictures and stats
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

my biggest fear was shut down because i dont think there is enough horomone in these products to sustain a high test enviroment thats why short cycles i figured are better?
  32. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

my biggest fear was shut down because i dont think there is enough horomone in these products to sustain a high test enviroment thats why short cycles i figured are better?
    They aren't as suppressive as other products that's why longer cycles are safer. It all depends on experience really.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

i have alot of experience due to my job's i can no longer take certain bodybuilding enhancers but the results i have gotten from finaflex when it comes to dry hard lean gains are amazing.. ive recomended finaflex epi v to a handfull of soldiers while serving over seas who wanted to lean up and loose body fat and it worked great. I think epi- v is a great product and it has done wonders on my soldiers and friends who have used it. im excited to try this 3 way stack i hope it works good and i think ill try a longer cycle like your suggesting
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

i have alot of experience due to my job's i can no longer take certain bodybuilding enhancers but the results i have gotten from finaflex when it comes to dry hard lean gains are amazing.. ive recomended finaflex epi v to a handfull of soldiers while serving over seas who wanted to lean up and loose body fat and it worked great. I think epi- v is a great product and it has done wonders on my soldiers and friends who have used it. im excited to try this 3 way stack i hope it works good and i think ill try a longer cycle like your suggesting
    I really like that stack 550 will kick in quick then add in the 1-Andro and by week 4 or so you'll experience the big strength gains and be gaining mass while trimming fat then the Epi-v will clean you up. The fact that you are already low helps because you are a bit low on EPI-V ... wait you said 2 bottles that's enough for 4 weeks so run it into week 10 now you're goldenl. Sorry miscalculated.. it's early here
  35. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

lol sounds good im gonna go for it... yeah its like 145 pm here so its mid day. i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and help me out while im here. I will def keep you posted on how this turns out and ill continue to post and help others the way you helped me. I was just curiouse how someone like yourself would stack these 3..... thank you
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Answers

lol sounds good im gonna go for it... yeah its like 145 pm here so its mid day. i appreciate you taking the time to answer my questions and help me out while im here. I will def keep you posted on how this turns out and ill continue to post and help others the way you helped me. I was just curiouse how someone like yourself would stack these 3..... thank you
    No problem, thank you for your service and I am pretty excited about your stack let me know how it turns out
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by sammuniz7 View Post
    I would not recommend any PH from any company at this time bro. You are still young and growing with your naturally occurring hormones. Adding in a PH could upset your homeostasis. If I were in your shoes I would focus on nutrition and supplement with Protein, Creatine and Maybe a Pre-workout if you feel you need that "edge". Thanks for your interest in Finaflex and please let me know if I can help you further!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

I completely agree with DW's layout for you! Any word on your PCT? will you be using PCT Revolution Black? Also It may not hurt to throw in some Pure Test DAA during PCT at 6 caps daily before bed! Good Luck with your cycle bro!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Answers

Name:  finaflex_trivia.jpg
Views: 243
Size:  142.3 KB
    Today's Trivia will take place at 7
    :00pm Eastern Standard Time...
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.
    Answers

yes i have pct black, and i have 3 bottles of pure test to run during and after the cycle..... im still a little worried about running it for 8 weeks, i think im gonna do 5 or 6
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum