Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A... - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 12

Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 12 of 19 First ... 7101112131417 ... Last
  1. New Member

Hi I am 28, and new with PH,I go to the Gym 3 days a week, going to start my first cycle and would like to have your opinion on it:
    2 pills of Finaflex 1-andro for 30 days with 2 caps of Trisorbagen, than i was thinking using 1cap of finaflex PCT with two caps of Novedex for 30 days.

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend View Post
    Hi I am 28, and new with PH,I go to the Gym 3 days a week, going to start my first cycle and would like to have your opinion on it:
    2 pills of Finaflex 1-andro for 30 days with 2 caps of Trisorbagen, than i was thinking using 1cap of finaflex PCT with two caps of Novedex for 30 days.
    You may want to add a test booster like Pure test to the PCT, otherwise it looks ok to me for a first cycle. Just make sure your diet and training are well planned out. By far the biggest mistake people make. The pills on help what is already in place. It's still the training and dieting that make things happen the anabolics simply enhance the effect.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  3. New Member

You think that novadex will not be enought with PCT has a test booster?
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend View Post
    Didn't know it was a test booster thought it was just a anti-e product.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Urban legend
    You should have all the bases covered with nolva PCT Black and DAA (I like Pure Test by the way)
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Didn't know it was a test booster thought it was just a anti-e product.
    It looks like trisorbagen helps with PH absorption...or thats the claim...at least that's how I'm reading it. This is the first I'm hearing of it though.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    You should have all the bases covered with nolva PCT Black and DAA (I like Pure Test by the way)
    He means novadex which is a gaspari product. I don't know much about it, was popular a few years back. It looks ok ...
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

It looks like trisorbagen helps with PH absorption...or thats the claim...at least that's how I'm reading it. This is the first I'm hearing of it though.
    Yah hit the market a few years back, I think it has naringin in it from grapefruit extract. The logic is sound. Our products have that in it already though...so don't know if it will add anything extra...
  9. New Member

The real product is DHB 300 but I havent been able to put my habd on it.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

Yah hit the market a few years back, I think it has naringin in it from grapefruit extract. The logic is sound. Our products have that in it already though...so don't know if it will add anything extra...
    Ah yes Nova lol. Most definitely the grapefruit extract. I know PP uses it in the Andro series as a delivery system at least they did in the last version...I burped citrus everyday on cycle haha.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

DW & GREEN... OK, so just curious, you guys have taken the Gaspari Nova and the PCT REV. Black, which do you like better, or if you like them about the same at least break them down into individual pros & cons???
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    DW & GREEN... OK, so just curious, you guys have taken the Gaspari Nova and the PCT REV. Black, which do you like better, or if you like them about the same at least break them down into individual pros & cons???
    Well sir. To be honest. I never had a chance to use Novadex. I just started using PHs last year and I could never find it even though I've heard good things about it. The first pro about PCT Black is that it is readily available. Continuing the pros...PCT Black works for me and works perfectly every fugging time. I've ran 3 cycles since last year; one from Primordial Performance and two from Finaflex and every time PCT Black has been my go to for PCT needs. Also PCT Black is very affordable and also when used with Finaflex Pure Test DAA it is a one two punch to recovery and in some cases more gains depending on the severity of "shut down". If you haven't figured it out by know PCT Black is the BOMB!!
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah diet can make or break you, I am beginning to think 550 may be better for recomp. People seem to be shedding a lot of fat on it.
    I agree. I have not shed alot of fat but have dropped a little. I was pretty lean to begin with.

I am on my 2nd day of stacking Epi-V/550 and am excited to see how this progresses.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I haven't used that product either, black with pure test works fine for me. I have used a lot of herbs and will use Tor for a lot of cycles. These milder cycles I plan on just sticking to the black and pure
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  125 lbs.

Hey ok would finaflex be ok to stack while taking Test(injectable)

or also even deca (injectable)

my buddy has both test and deca injectables but im not sure which i should do or just stack both and leave finaflex alone not sure
    please help
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Slipknotbro66 View Post

my buddy has both test and deca injectables but im not sure which i should do or just stack both and leave finaflex alone not sure
    please help
    Finaflex is not a supplement bro, its is a supplement company. I am honestly scared to answer further...no offense...and welcome to the forum.
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

please help
    Yah this is not the steroid forum there is a place for those kinds of questions and this is not it...
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.

please help
    You are clueless bro by those comments. I pray you stay away because with your knowledge it would be hurting you to do ANYTHING!
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

please help
    Hey Bro, I understand your question and the other guys are right, we are not trying to be Douches when we tell you this is the wrong place to ask that, but we are not at liberty to answer those types of questions as REPs, please look around on this forum and you will find many people speaking about their cycles, doses, lengths, what mixes or does not mix well with over the counter products, etc. Sorry we could not be of help to you, but we do thank you for considering FINAFLEX for your supplement needs!
    www.finaflex.com
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

550-XD progress pics up for week 2. Critiques welcome!
  21. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Sorry it's been answered... I read the 1st 10 pages, but I am curious as to how much 3b-19nor compound is in 1 cap of 550?
    The support supports are included for overall health cause as I understand it's not a methyl....
    Hardcore Purus Labs {Rep}
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  22. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I think 1-ANDRO is still king when it comes to size & strength, the 550-XD is a close second, but also gives you that rock hard, solid look, while EPI-V is just a strength increaser & muscle retainer really while slicing and dicing the fat on your body melting it away like butter in the hot sun!!!

My best suggestion... *if your kidneys are good* run a 40 day cycle of taking 3 caps 1-ANDRO & 3 caps 550-XD per day! I'm not gonna make any promises, but I would bet that you would put most if not all of the weight you lost back on, I mean especially considering how anabolic you will be and muscle memory, seems more likely even though under normal circumstances I would not expect such high gains, do you understand where I'm coming from?
    Bolded part got me excited lol...
    1-Andro wasn't there two versions of that as well?
    Lift the fücking weight from the floor, or leave it on the ground. The thoughts are supposed to be daunting. The pain is meant to be tormenting.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  23. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by AaronJP1

Bolded part got me excited lol...
    1-Andro wasn't there two versions of that as well?
    1-Andro = Size and Strength
    550-XD = Body Recomposition
    Epi-V = Cut and Dry

To put it simply...IMO.
  24. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Epi-V = Cut and Dry

To put it simply...IMO.
    550 Also has some nice healing properties for the joints as well right?
    Feeling any type of wetness from it though? I know you are taking pct black and it has an AI in it, but do you think you'd be bloated without it?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  25. Sunz out, Gunz out...
    Stats
    5'10"  183 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Epi-V = Cut and Dry

To put it simply...IMO.
    Thx.
    TG.
    www.InsaneVeins.com
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Yah it converts (2 step) to Deca so it will help with the joints and people are reporting good recomp with it.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

550 Also has some nice healing properties for the joints as well right?
    Feeling any type of wetness from it though? I know you are taking pct black and it has an AI in it, but do you think you'd be bloated without it?
    Honestly I don't think I would feel any type of wetness with out PCT Black. I do get some bloating, but that usually from my sensitivity to carbs (when I have a cheat meal). My Joints seem to be as usual no magical healing of old injuries. I am taking the PCT Black with recommendation of Doc and I will continue to as my LOG is sponsored by Finaflex (my dose is doubled as well). On that same note there are some properties of PCT Black that the support matrix in 550-XD does not offer...so I'm getting the best of both worlds.
  28. Board Supporter

Suuup. I ran some SD, PP, HDrol cycles in the past and I'm very interested in 550. I wanna try it out with Epi-V for 30 days, followed up with PCT Rev Black + Pure Test.

I'm 29 years old, 175 lbs, 325 lb squat, 275 lb bench, run 6 miles in ~52 mins, 13% bf and I wanna get as shredded as possible while at least keeping / maybe putting on some mass. Here is my routine.

~2300-2800 cals / day

M/W/F Insanity + abs, some core.
    T/Th - Lift (Chest / Back / Bis -> Legs / Shoulders / Tris) + 4-7 miles on the treadmill.
    Sat - Run outside (or off)
    Sun - Run outside (or off)

Could someone chime in and give me some feedback on what they think my results would be like please in regard to this particular stack? Appreciate it!
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magickk View Post
    Suuup. I ran some SD, PP, HDrol cycles in the past and I'm very interested in 550. I wanna try it out with Epi-V for 30 days, followed up with PCT Rev Black + Pure Test.

I'm 29 years old, 175 lbs, 325 lb squat, 275 lb bench, run 6 miles in ~52 mins, 13% bf and I wanna get as shredded as possible while at least keeping / maybe putting on some mass. Here is my routine.

~2300-2800 cals / day

M/W/F Insanity + abs, some core.
    T/Th - Lift (Chest / Back / Bis -> Legs / Shoulders / Tris) + 4-7 miles on the treadmill.
    Sat - Run outside (or off)
    Sun - Run outside (or off)

Could someone chime in and give me some feedback on what they think my results would be like please in regard to this particular stack? Appreciate it!
    I don't think 550 Xd is a really big gainer supp from the feedback I am getting, not like SD. I do think it's better for recomp. I think a person can put about 6-8 lbs on it but I think they could also drop some fat while on cycle. Given your experience I would think a 1-Andro 550 stack with a Epi-V bridge would be stellar. Remember these products are much less harsh, so an extended run is feasible. The stack should bring more gains but fairly dry gains and Epi-V will harden and dry you out having you looking extremely lean.
  30. Board Supporter

I don't think 550 Xd is a really big gainer supp from the feedback I am getting, not like SD. I do think it's better for recomp. I think a person can put about 6-8 lbs on it but I think they could also drop some fat while on cycle. Given your experience I would think a 1-Andro 550 stack with a Epi-V bridge would be stellar. Remember these products are much less harsh, so an extended run is feasible. The stack should bring more gains but fairly dry gains and Epi-V will harden and dry you out having you looking extremely lean.
    Thx for the feedback buddy. I was considering running the stack for 60 days, but wanted to get some input first on how effective it would be for my workout type, shutdown, etc.
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Magickk View Post
    Thx for the feedback buddy. I was considering running the stack for 60 days, but wanted to get some input first on how effective it would be for my workout type, shutdown, etc.
    Very minimal shutdown. I am going to run 550xd for 6 weeks then Epi-V for six myself. You could do something similar but you could go with the Andro-1, 550 combo say 3 of each for 30 days and then harden up with Epi-V... for 30 days. Or you could extend the first section to 6 weeks which would be optimal for you I think. Yah 6 and 4 sounds good.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Could I run epi for 30 days in June followed by erase pro for 60 days? I bloat too much fromdaa so I would not want to take pure test.. Any other options?
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

I both agree and want to add to what he said just a little... I think the 1-ANDRO + EPI-V Bridge would be the best way to get the maximum amount of lean Lbs gained and still drop the maximum amount of fat, I have proof that it can be done, because the 550-XD did not exist and that is exactly what and how I did it. I would take 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO (1 cap in morning and 1 cap in evening, approx. 12hrs apart) for 4-6wks, then bridge over to 4 caps/day of EPI-V (1 cap in the morning and the other 6-8hrs before bed, has stims, so not to close to when you wanna sleep) for an additional 4-6 weeks. Also, if you do an extra long cycle like that, I do suggest taking 1 cap of PCT Black intra-cycle as in during your cycle as a cycle support and intra-cycle estrogen blocker and then just continue taking 1-2 caps per day for 30 days following your cycle, then when the cycle is complete I would rung 2 bottles of PURE TEST 6 caps/day for 40 days to guarantee your natural testosterone levels not only go back to normal, but even higher than normal, but will be your own natural test, will also guarantee you hold all of your hard earned muscle gains and fat loss, very important in my opinion!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza
    Could I run epi for 30 days in June followed by erase pro for 60 days? I bloat too much fromdaa so I would not want to take pure test.. Any other options?
    Bump this.. I know pct black has same AI as erase. So
    I was thinking 30 days epi+any Recomended cycle support, followed by 60 days erase pro + any natty t booster (30/60 days) besides DAA ..

I was planning on using hghup in June as well, can hghup be stacked with epi?
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

I both agree and want to add to what he said just a little... I think the 1-ANDRO + EPI-V Bridge would be the best way to get the maximum amount of lean Lbs gained and still drop the maximum amount of fat, I have proof that it can be done, because the 550-XD did not exist and that is exactly what and how I did it. I would take 4 caps/day of 1-ANDRO (1 cap in morning and 1 cap in evening, approx. 12hrs apart) for 4-6wks, then bridge over to 4 caps/day of EPI-V (1 cap in the morning and the other 6-8hrs before bed, has stims, so not to close to when you wanna sleep) for an additional 4-6 weeks. Also, if you do an extra long cycle like that, I do suggest taking 1 cap of PCT Black intra-cycle as in during your cycle as a cycle support and intra-cycle estrogen blocker and then just continue taking 1-2 caps per day for 30 days following your cycle, then when the cycle is complete I would rung 2 bottles of PURE TEST 6 caps/day for 40 days to guarantee your natural testosterone levels not only go back to normal, but even higher than normal, but will be your own natural test, will also guarantee you hold all of your hard earned muscle gains and fat loss, very important in my opinion!!!
    Yah that's another option, depends what is more important the leaning or the size gains. Al's choice is actually betterfor the guy I saw in the AVI if that's you. You will still get nice an lean either way, but 1-Andro has the best gains. Another reason I like the idea of 550 for me though is the benefits for my joints. Plus I want to get stupid lean for my summer look
  36. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yah that's another option, depends what is more important the leaning or the size gains. Al's choice is actually betterfor the guy I saw in the AVI if that's you. You will still get nice an lean either way, but 1-Andro has the best gains. Another reason I like the idea of 550 for me though is the benefits for my joints. Plus I want to get stupid lean for my summer look
    LoL... wasn't even thinking, but yes I absolutely based my opinion off the picture of the guy in the Avi... so excellent point DW, good catch!
    www.finaflex.com
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

LoL... wasn't even thinking, but yes I absolutely based my opinion off the picture of the guy in the Avi... so excellent point DW, good catch!
    Yah I was pretty sure it was him but didn't know if he was still in that kind of shape...
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Yah I was pretty sure it was him but didn't know if he was still in that kind of shape...
    Like I said, good call, always better to ask and get clarity, the difference is in the details and DW has a Keen eye for the Details, hence the reason he Reps for FINAFLEX... heheheheh-hahahahaha!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Like I said, good call, always better to ask and get clarity, the difference is in the details and DW has a Keen eye for the Details, hence the reason he Reps for FINAFLEX... heheheheh-hahahahaha!!!
    They don't anal only because I like big buts... (I do I really do) ...
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.

Ok guys I'm confused. All labels say do not exceed 8 weeks continuous use.. Example: general rule of thumb for arimistane / erase is do not use longer than 8 weeks without 4 week break.. But this is the issue here:

550 contains arimistane, so does pct black.
    If following maximum cycle guidelines of 60 days MAX of 550+1 cap pct black for 60 days (8.5) weeks, you have already EXCEEDED the 8 week limit for a product of arimistane's nature (ai)... THEN, you must take pure test+pct black for another 30 days (4 weeks) so when all is said and done, you have run an AI for 12 weeks... Am I the only one seeing this issue?

Also- if taking pct black during the cycle, are you not consuming TOO MUCH arimistane? Would it be best to save the pct black for strictly post?

I'm NOT bashing. Im genuinely confused and trying to plan my cycle correctly... I'm just seriously confused by this.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 05:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum