Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 11 of 19 First ... 691011121316 ... Last
  1. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Although everything I said is 100% True, I was really sorta being a Smart-A$$, I know that you know, that I know, that you know that stuff!!! Ya know??? Now I'll tell you something I don't know... Why the Fugg is it taking so long for a Crazy-Genius-Artist to come up with a Freaky-Cool Tattoo design for a Brotha from anotha Motha such as myself!!!
    Lol I know all about what you know I don't know that I know you know. Just got on spring break TODAY. That's mean lots of time to draw up some insano tatt designs for my other motha brotha.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    55.88%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I slept on a big beach towel and another under my head and neck... sweating is a sign of increased metabolism and thermogenesis... English = burning calories aka. burning fat = Good thing!!!
    Ugh I can't wait til I don't need to worry about testing posi...
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  3. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Hey you guys having trouble sleeping should always have g8 handy ... I will never let myself run low on that stuff....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey you guys having trouble sleeping should always have g8 handy ... I will never let myself run low on that stuff....
    Cough...Cough...maybe some samples...Cough...Cough...kidd ing DW I LOVE G8!!! I may have to pick some up I do need to get some PCT Black anyway so maybe Ill just get a whole bunch of goodies I really would like to get in a tub of the new N.O Ignite as well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Cough...Cough...maybe some samples...Cough...Cough...kidd ing DW I LOVE G8!!! I may have to pick some up I do need to get some PCT Black anyway so maybe Ill just get a whole bunch of goodies I really would like to get in a tub of the new N.O Ignite as well.
    Ignite 2 now that is a great product... I just got 2 tubs yesterday ... going to be a very berry blast tomorow morning .. whoo hoo!!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%

DW/TG/Doc-

Can you guys tell me which product provides better mass, size and weight gain, 1 Andro or 550 xd? I ran a 6 week cycle of Epi V about 3 months ago and getting ready for my next cycle. I gained around 8 lbs on Epi V and was doing great on PCT Black and Pure Test. I love the products and stand by them! Unfortunately I ran into a health issue with some bad kideny stones (unrelated to my cycle) and lost 20 lbs while battle the stones and several surgeries. I have run several cycles of H-Drol over the years which shut me down pretty bad. i have never had any issues with the RD Finaflex products! love to hear your advice and suggestions.
  7. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigHit View Post
    DW/TG/Doc-

Can you guys tell me which product provides better mass, size and weight gain, 1 Andro or 550 xd? I ran a 6 week cycle of Epi V about 3 months ago and getting ready for my next cycle. I gained around 8 lbs on Epi V and was doing great on PCT Black and Pure Test. I love the products and stand by them! Unfortunately I ran into a health issue with some bad kideny stones (unrelated to my cycle) and lost 20 lbs while battle the stones and several surgeries. I have run several cycles of H-Drol over the years which shut me down pretty bad. i have never had any issues with the RD Finaflex products! love to hear your advice and suggestions.
    I think 1-ANDRO is still king when it comes to size & strength, the 550-XD is a close second, but also gives you that rock hard, solid look, while EPI-V is just a strength increaser & muscle retainer really while slicing and dicing the fat on your body melting it away like butter in the hot sun!!!

My best suggestion... *if your kidneys are good* run a 40 day cycle of taking 3 caps 1-ANDRO & 3 caps 550-XD per day! I'm not gonna make any promises, but I would bet that you would put most if not all of the weight you lost back on, I mean especially considering how anabolic you will be and muscle memory, seems more likely even though under normal circumstances I would not expect such high gains, do you understand where I'm coming from?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  8. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Killed the weight today with major focus. No ridiculous pumps, but I'm looking forward to it.
  9. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.2%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Killed the weight today with major focus. No ridiculous pumps, but I'm looking forward to it.
    Right on man keep doing your thing! Do you listen to some tunes while you lift? I'm compiling a new playlist and looking for some more ideas.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    I think 1-ANDRO is still king when it comes to size & strength, the 550-XD is a close second, but also gives you that rock hard, solid look, while EPI-V is just a strength increaser & muscle retainer really while slicing and dicing the fat on your body melting it away like butter in the hot sun!!!

My best suggestion... *if your kidneys are good* run a 40 day cycle of taking 3 caps 1-ANDRO & 3 caps 550-XD per day! I'm not gonna make any promises, but I would bet that you would put most if not all of the weight you lost back on, I mean especially considering how anabolic you will be and muscle memory, seems more likely even though under normal circumstances I would not expect such high gains, do you understand where I'm coming from?
    I absolutely do know where you are coming from! Thanks for the advice. Would you recommend taking the PCT Black (1 per night) during my cycle and then normal doses and Pure Test for PCT after?

BTW - The Epi V definitely got me cut and shrunk my waiste which is what I was looking for but I did gain size and strength as well which was an added bonus. I actually feel that I got bigger and stronger during my PCT! My kidneys are fine but I am waiting another month so I can gain my strength back before I start my next cycle. Just got back to lifting again 3 weeks ago...soooo disappointing! Thanks again for the quick response!
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%

I absolutely do know where you are coming from! Thanks for the advice. Would you recommend taking the PCT Black (1 per night) during my cycle and then normal doses and Pure Test for PCT after?

BTW - The Epi V definitely got me cut and shrunk my waiste which is what I was looking for but I did gain size and strength as well which was an added bonus. I actually feel that I got bigger and stronger during my PCT! My kidneys are fine but I am waiting another month so I can gain my strength back before I start my next cycle. Just got back to lifting again 3 weeks ago...soooo disappointing! Thanks again for the quick response!
    Yes... 1 cap/day of PCT REV. Black intra-cycle as cycle-support sounds great, is what I always recommend! As far as upping the dosage when you finish your cycle, I would only do so if you find that you are experiencing estrogenic side effects, if not, then just cruise with the 1 cap/night for an additional 30 days post cycle!
    www.finaflex.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  255 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.67%

Yes... 1 cap/day of PCT REV. Black intra-cycle as cycle-support sounds great, is what I always recommend! As far as upping the dosage when you finish your cycle, I would only do so if you find that you are experiencing estrogenic side effects, if not, then just cruise with the 1 cap/night for an additional 30 days post cycle!
    Excellent, that's the plan. I'll be sure to share my results after my cycle. Should be starting around May 15th or so...Thanks Doc!
  13. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

yah the higher dose could make you gain some... I don't use EPI-V that way, I use it at the end to get lean and hard.. yah 1-andro converts to 1test and that is a great strength gain, size gain substance. 550 is deca conversion whch is not as big on gains but good for the joints and a bit drier so the combo should be very good..
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5

Right on man keep doing your thing! Do you listen to some tunes while you lift? I'm compiling a new playlist and looking for some more ideas.
    Yeah bro love the tunes. I've been listening to Falling In Reverse and also a lot of Four Year Strong
  15. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

yah the higher dose could make you gain some... I don't use EPI-V that way, I use it at the end to get lean and hard.. yah 1-andro converts to 1test and that is a great strength gain, size gain substance. 550 is deca conversion whch is not as big on gains but good for the joints and a bit drier so the combo should be very good..
    I agree DW Epi-v would be the icing in top of a good 1andro or 550-XD run. I mentioned this to Doc about bridging in after my 550-XD LOG. I believe it's still in the air...well see. Using these two together I would project BF levels of 5-7% easy probably sitting around 200-205 lbs maybe a little heavier depending on how the 550-XD works with my body.
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I agree DW Epi-v would be the icing in top of a good 1andro or 550-XD run. I mentioned this to Doc about bridging in after my 550-XD LOG. I believe it's still in the air...well see. Using these two together I would project BF levels of 5-7% easy probably sitting around 200-205 lbs maybe a little heavier depending on how the 550-XD works with my body.
    It is only sort of in the air... If we have our stock replentished by the time you are ready to bridge over, then I'll send you a couple of bottles so you can continue to LOG and finish what you started, I can't send you the gun without the bullets, gotta finish what you start Bro-ski!!! But, if we don't have it in stock, that is out of my control and you'll have to settle for an apology, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

It is only sort of in the air... If we have our stock replentished by the time you are ready to bridge over, then I'll send you a couple of bottles so you can continue to LOG and finish what you started, I can't send you the gun without the bullets, gotta finish what you start Bro-ski!!! But, if we don't have it in stock, that is out of my control and you'll have to settle for an apology, LoL!
    I'll definitely finish what I have started for sure. No apologies needed my brotha. I'd be more than happy to continue the LOG on my own dime. Especially knowing that Epi-V is a WMD on BF!!
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.67%

Hey guys new here. I am 21 years old and just bought one bottle of 550xd Black and 2 bottles of PCT Revolution. I am planning on running 2 pills a day of 550xd black (1 in AM/1 in PM) and 1 PCT Revolution (at night) for 30 days followed by another 30 of 2 pills a day of PCT Revolution (1 AM/1 PM) for post cycle. Will my testosterone levels crash after I finish my PCT??? I know I am still young and I dont want to mess my self up. Just trying to make sure before I go ahead and start my cycle. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.
  19. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.2%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

Yeah bro love the tunes. I've been listening to Falling In Reverse and also a lot of Four Year Strong
    Nice! I've been listening to a lot of Asking Alexandria. I've noticed that the right song gets me more motivated than any pre that i've tried. I think i've heard a few falling in reverse songs they're a little on the softer side like Sleeping with Sirens...?

Anyways dude log is coming along well. Keep ripping it up!
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by rolltide4x4 View Post
    Hey guys new here. I am 21 years old and just bought one bottle of 550xd Black and 2 bottles of PCT Revolution. I am planning on running 2 pills a day of 550xd black (1 in AM/1 in PM) and 1 PCT Revolution (at night) for 30 days followed by another 30 of 2 pills a day of PCT Revolution (1 AM/1 PM) for post cycle. Will my testosterone levels crash after I finish my PCT??? I know I am still young and I dont want to mess my self up. Just trying to make sure before I go ahead and start my cycle. Any help/advice is greatly appreciated.
    Not really a wet compound and that cycle should not be that supressive but I would considet some Pure Test during PCT..
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5

Nice! I've been listening to a lot of Asking Alexandria. I've noticed that the right song gets me more motivated than any pre that i've tried. I think i've heard a few falling in reverse songs they're a little on the softer side like Sleeping with Sirens...?

Anyways dude log is coming along well. Keep ripping it up!
    Thanks bro, yeah Falling in Reverse is more a post hardcore sound. It's Ronnie Radke's new band. The old lead man from escape the fate.
  22. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.5%

Wait so, 550 will make me have a more cut look? I am trying to go from 205 to about 215 and maintain a cut physic.. But most importantly I need strength gains, am I taking the right product?
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.67%

Hey ScottyDoc, I've been using this website for research for a while now and enjoy reading these forums so I just registered. Can you tell me where and how I can make my own log to post on this site the CORRECT way. I'm running stakabol and would like to create my first log to post. Thanks
  24. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%

Quote Originally Posted by SupplementBoy View Post
    Hey ScottyDoc, I've been using this website for research for a while now and enjoy reading these forums so I just registered. Can you tell me where and how I can make my own log to post on this site the CORRECT way. I'm running stakabol and would like to create my first log to post. Thanks
    Run your LOG in product LOGs and advertisement section and be as accurate and descriptive as possible utilizing the most information and measurements as often as possible with some regularity and invite people to subscribe to your log (I'll check you out if you cut/paste me a link to your subscription and with time dedication and accuracy people will follow!
    www.finaflex.com
  25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by MasterMindz View Post
    Wait so, 550 will make me have a more cut look? I am trying to go from 205 to about 215 and maintain a cut physic.. But most importantly I need strength gains, am I taking the right product?
    Well how cut you stay depends on diet, 550 should not be a wet product so it's a decent choice and strenght gains will be there as it will make you a bit stronger and support your joints which is important for the compound lifts. Personally for you're goals I would finish with Epi-v but if this is your first cycle then maybe you should not extend that much. 4 weeks of each may not be that bad if the dose is low. Don't worry though manage your diet and you will be ok either way though. Just remember to eat a little extra protiein. What I would do is eat maintenance and them add about 30 to 50 extra grams of protein a day. That makes it simpler. Drop the extra protein about 7 days into PCT.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Welcome and link us up when you get your log rolling ... good decision logging helps me as much as it helps others... keeps me focussed.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.67%

Okay well just give me a little bit to figure this website out from my iPod, I'm recording everything even though my log might have delayed posting
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.67%

Would it be too harsh on my body as a beginner to run the 550-xd and 1-Andro at the same time? Would that be a good stack? 2 550-xd pills a day and 2 1-Andro pills a day along with 1 PCT black for 30 days followed by 30 days of PCT Black 2 a day??
    C
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Would it be too harsh on my body as a beginner to run the 550-xd and 1-Andro at the same time? Would that be a good stack? 2 550-xd pills a day and 2 1-Andro pills a day along with 1 PCT black for 30 days followed by 30 days of PCT Black 2 a day??
    C
    What do you mean by beginner? Beginner with ph's with extensive weight training and dieting background perhaps not...totally a different story...
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  265 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.67%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    What do you mean by beginner? Beginner with ph's with extensive weight training and dieting background perhaps not...totally a different story...
    Far from a beginner with weight training. Just new to ph's.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

I started week 4 today on 550 and have not gained any weight on the scale but I have gotten a good amount stronger and gained some muscle and lost soem fat. Not as good of size gains as I was expecting but I am sticking with it and starting to stack it with Epi tomorrow.

I am going for a lean cut muscular summer look so I am not too disappointed by not gaining 5-10 lbs.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Far from a beginner with weight training. Just new to ph's.
    Might be ok still not a lot of details for me to go on, dieting style, training style, age and years of experience are all relevant.
  33. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.68%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I started week 4 today on 550 and have not gained any weight on the scale but I have gotten a good amount stronger and gained some muscle and lost soem fat. Not as good of size gains as I was expecting but I am sticking with it and starting to stack it with Epi tomorrow.

I am going for a lean cut muscular summer look so I am not too disappointed by not gaining 5-10 lbs.
    Well I'm not sure how much weight you are going to gain, but I know for sure you will lose even more fat once you start the EPI-V, that stuff melts fat like butter in the hot sun!

I got the owners to give EPI-V to me in raw powder form and I use it like a condiment and I put that $hit on Everything!!!
    LoL... JK, but that would be funny! I should do a little skit once I'm all ripped up with all the different FINAFLEX bottles with little holes on the top and me sprinkling different ones on my food, good YouTube video, LoL!
    www.finaflex.com
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.56%

Well I'm not sure how much weight you are going to gain, but I know for sure you will lose even more fat once you start the EPI-V, that stuff melts fat like butter in the hot sun!

I got the owners to give EPI-V to me in raw powder form and I use it like a condiment and I put that $hit on Everything!!!
    LoL... JK, but that would be funny! I should do a little skit once I'm all ripped up with all the different FINAFLEX bottles with little holes on the top and me sprinkling different ones on my food, good YouTube video, LoL!
    My eyebrows perked as I read that last paragraph. I was like HOLY CRAP!!! Then I was highly disappointed hahaha!
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    57.23%

Thats the plan. I have not been eating as good as I would like either. Still very good, just evening Fiber One Pancakes get me sometimes

I started 3 pills 550 and 2 pills EPI per day this week. My strength gains have slowly gone up. I think I am up 3-4 lbs max.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    Thats the plan. I have not been eating as good as I would like either. Still very good, just evening Fiber One Pancakes get me sometimes

I started 3 pills 550 and 2 pills EPI per day this week. My strength gains have slowly gone up. I think I am up 3-4 lbs max.
    Yah diet can make or break you, I am beginning to think 550 may be better for recomp. People seem to be shedding a lot of fat on it.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.67%

Hey SD or DW can one of you possibly paste the link on this thread to where im supposed to post/record my Stakabol log, i really cant find the right spot and do not want to post it in the wrong forum, thanks.
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

Hey SD or DW can one of you possibly paste the link on this thread to where im supposed to post/record my Stakabol log, i really cant find the right spot and do not want to post it in the wrong forum, thanks.
    Whoa that shyte is pretty harsh looking, way beyond what we market at finaflex.. better know what you're doing this is suppressive....
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  146 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.67%

No worries DW!! I just wanna get this log up, now that i think about it i probably did this incorrectly, considering im asking you for a link for where i can post my log for Stakabol, mean while this is a Finaflex thread lol, sorry for that, if it matters, not sure if its against website policies or not....
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.33%

No worries DW!! I just wanna get this log up, now that i think about it i probably did this incorrectly, considering im asking you for a link for where i can post my log for Stakabol, mean while this is a Finaflex thread lol, sorry for that, if it matters, not sure if its against website policies or not....
    Not really I was just a little concerned cuz your stats say 6'1" and 146 lbs ...

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30