Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 10 of 19 First ... 58910111215 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post
    I have taken 4 Each Day for 10 days now and gained no weight but I feel harder and like I have lost maybe a few lbs of fat. Nothing super dramatic yet. I might bump up to 5 each day starting next week as I weigh 230 and have done 2 PH cycles 3 and 5 years ago
    Are you at least starting to feel stronger? Most beginning changes begin to happen somewhere between 10-20 days, no exact science as everyone is different, I typically start to notice things between days 12-14 depending on the PH and the dosage, but again, that is me personally, I have heard people swear they can tell within 5-7 days and others not until around 21 days, so like I said, everyone is different, I still don't think their is a need to up your dosage!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

I have taken 4 Each Day for 10 days now and gained no weight but I feel harder and like I have lost maybe a few lbs of fat. Nothing super dramatic yet. I might bump up to 5 each day starting next week as I weigh 230 and have done 2 PH cycles 3 and 5 years ago
    It's still pretty early...
    LG Sciences sponsored athlete
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    It's still pretty early...
    LoL... See, that is what I LOVE about DW... I write a nice detailed paragraph and he comes along and sums it up in 4 words!!! LoL
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    LoL... See, that is what I LOVE about DW... I write a nice detailed paragraph and he comes along and sums it up in 4 words!!! LoL
    lol a man of few works is I well sometimes ...
  5. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

lol a man of few works is I well sometimes ...
    Starting 550XD LOG Monday...I'll get that link up for those interested in following!! I will be cycling 4caps/day for 45 days along with PCT Black for support.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Starting 550XD LOG Monday...I'll get that link up for those interested in following!! I will be cycling 4caps/day for 45 days along with PCT Black for support.
    I have to wait a while before I start mine so will be following yours closely...
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

I am looking for a little guidance, considering running my first PH cycle. I am 27 years old 6' 187lbs. and have been lifting on and off for over 15 years but recently have been trying to get more serious. I am considering running Finaflex 550 xd w/Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs , and Revolution PCT Black w/ FinaFlex Pure Test post. I have been reading the forum and just looking for any suggestions.
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by iroc42003 View Post
    I am looking for a little guidance, considering running my first PH cycle. I am 27 years old 6' 187lbs. and have been lifting on and off for over 15 years but recently have been trying to get more serious. I am considering running Finaflex 550 xd w/Cycle Assist by Competitive Edge Labs , and Revolution PCT Black w/ FinaFlex Pure Test post. I have been reading the forum and just looking for any suggestions.
    Well I think you would be ok with 2 ed 550 maybe 3 you could always up it based on your reaction. You won't really need much in the way of support supps cuz they are included in the product but PCT black is a good idea for PCT of course If you do feel safer with some extra support feel free but the product does contain most of that.
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Well I think you would be ok with 2 ed 550 maybe 3 you could always up it based on your reaction. You won't really need much in the way of support supps cuz they are included in the product but PCT black is a good idea for PCT of course If you do feel safer with some extra support feel free but the product does contain most of that.
    The above poster and myself are very similar...I have a few questions to add.

I have purchased two bottles of finaflex xd...I plan on taking both in the 6 week window. This is my first ever ph. Is this the best case and what dosage would you suggest?

I am 185 and about 17 % bf. I do not want to go much over that...I plan on remaining at 2400 calories a day and the corresponding macros. Will I still see muscle growth?

So after the cycle, just the pct will suffice? Anything additional that you can suggest? The main reason I am scared of a ph is gyno ( I feel like I have puffy nipples now, prob just fat tho)

Thanks for any advice!
  10. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Also, I should add, I have a weak elbow. Some days its bad and sometimes it's not. I injured it two years ago doing shoulder presses. Will this be a major issue? It does fine on most lifts and others I am just careful.

I understand drinking is a huge no-no while taking the ph. Is this also the case while taking the pct? I have a vacation planned during that time. Worst case, I will hold off on starting.
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Quote Originally Posted by JOJOBean View Post
    Also, I should add, I have a weak elbow. Some days its bad and sometimes it's not. I injured it two years ago doing shoulder presses. Will this be a major issue? It does fine on most lifts and others I am just careful.
    Well good choice cuz this stuff does help the joints and the same dosage advice for you try 2 and see how it goes...oh how old are you ?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  187 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99%

Also I was wondering about taking stims, jack3d, while running my cycle. I currently do not have any bp issues.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%

today is week 3 of mine and I increased my 550 to 5 pills a day. I am noticing zero sides except my knees are aching alot!!!! I am unsure why this is because I thought 550 was more like a DECA and wouldnt dry you out. I took 3 550 pills this morning pre workout and will take 2 in the evenings.

Next week I begin taking EPI also to "stack with it"
  14. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  192 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    10.57%

If this stuff truly converts to Deca wouldn't people be experiencing Deca-dick?
  15. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

today is week 3 of mine and I increased my 550 to 5 pills a day. I am noticing zero sides except my knees are aching alot!!!! I am unsure why this is because I thought 550 was more like a DECA and wouldnt dry you out. I took 3 550 pills this morning pre workout and will take 2 in the evenings.

Next week I begin taking EPI also to "stack with it"
    That is weird, I honestly cannot think why that would be happening, it is supposed to be a 2 step conversion to 19-nor Test (Nandrolone aka. Deca)
    www.finaflex.com
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    If this stuff truly converts to Deca wouldn't people be experiencing Deca-dick?
    I was actually very curious about that one myself, but according to the owners that is why they insisted on putting an estrogen blocker in the mix, counteracts the negative impact on the Labido??? Don't ask me, just going by what I'm told with that one!
    www.finaflex.com
  17. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

Well good choice cuz this stuff does help the joints and the same dosage advice for you try 2 and see how it goes...oh how old are you ?
    28...how long would you run a pct after a 6 week cycle with finaflex? Also, SD mentioned you could cut on this....you will still see strength gains and "dry" muscle attributed?

What's up with running the PCT during the cycle like TurningGreen is doing?
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%

28...how long would you run a pct after a 6 week cycle with finaflex? Also, SD mentioned you could cut on this....you will still see strength gains and "dry" muscle attributed?

I can honestly tell you all my gains have been super dry. To me this seems like a cutter/bulk combo if that makes any sense lol. All my gains are dry and I seem to be losing a small % of BF
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

4 weeks should be ok...

He's probably taking PCT black during cycle for the support supps in it... 550 already has that so not sure of his reasoning...
  21. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

4 weeks should be ok...

He's probably taking PCT black during cycle for the support supps in it... 550 already has that so not sure of his reasoning...
    Per Doc...I just run the sponsored LOG they way I'm told gentlemen!!
  22. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

Per Doc...I just run the sponsored LOG they way I'm told gentlemen!!
    I think he just wants you to get the extra support...
  23. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

I think he just wants you to get the extra support...
    My reasoning... it has liver & kidney assist/support in our PCT Black, it has a prostate & cardiovascular shield as well as Arimistane, our proven estrogen blocker (why ever let the estrogen build up in the body to begin with, get rid of it as it is forming) anyway, maybe I'm over-simplifying the whole thing, but it honestly just seems like a no-brainer to me, but hey, always open to suggestions, opinions, we are all here to learn and help one another and I'm just trying to be a part of that, in no way am I the end-all-do-all or know-it-all of the forum, not one tiny bit!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.83%

I mean absolutely no disrespect, but it almost makes me question the legitimacy of te pct. Kind of scares me now. I planned on running 5 weeks of the ph, 2 pills for the first two weeks then 3 the following two weeks and 4 the final week with three weeks of the pct. Is this too much for a beginner? I am 27 and worked out for six years. I need to get stronger.
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

PCT Black is very legitimate even more so coupled with Pure Test DAA. I have run multiple cycles including a lengthy Epi-V cycle in which I was noticeably shut down, and have relied solely on these two to get the juices flowing again. I cant speak for the entire forum, but IMO this is one quality product...my go to for PCT.
  26. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Anybody else using 550-XD feel like a human furnace? I am literally just laying here sweating like my metabolism has been super charged. Not that this is bad...just wondering also I'm noticing increased sweating during training as well.

Doc, DW, any reports of this or insight?
  27. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen
    Anybody else using 550-XD feel like a human furnace? I am literally just laying here sweating like my metabolism has been super charged. Not that this is bad...just wondering also I'm noticing increased sweating during training as well.

I'm not but this is great to hear lol. Can't wait to fit this in somewhere down the line
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    74.75%

I'm on 4 ed and sweat more during workouts but not really feeling on fire any time else. I down some maximize v2 bout 30 min prior and was attributing the drench to it but maybe it's the 550.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.1%

I mean absolutely no disrespect, but it almost makes me question the legitimacy of te pct. Kind of scares me now. I planned on running 5 weeks of the ph, 2 pills for the first two weeks then 3 the following two weeks and 4 the final week with three weeks of the pct. Is this too much for a beginner? I am 27 and worked out for six years. I need to get stronger.
    You should be fine but 4 weeks of PCT is recommended

I never considered this as a side, I have no experience with ph's for this that I can recall..
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%

I would not say it is too much personally. I am on 5 pills a day of 550 now and have noticed solid gains this week once I bumped it from 4 pills to 5 a day.
  31. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen

I never sweat, literally, never. In fires wearing all my bunker gear nothing but when I take a 19 nor I sweat like a mofo. I can't speak for finaflex but I ran a straight up "Tren" and was sweating like crazy. My girlfriend at the time thought I had peed the bed it was so bad.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.82%

Quote Originally Posted by Dvaldez5

I never sweat, literally, never. In fires wearing all my bunker gear nothing but when I take a 19 nor I sweat like a mofo. I can't speak for finaflex but I ran a straight up "Tren" and was sweating like crazy. My girlfriend at the time thought I had peed the bed it was so bad.
    That happened to me w winny. Would wake up drenched had to change clothes and sleep on blankets/towels. Great feeling
    "no failure is final, nor is any success"
    Follow my 2014 training and supps!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/240285-chedapaloozas-2014-training.html
  33. AnabolicMinds Site Rep
    Stats
    5'8"  186 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    5.69%
    Achievements Activity RoyaltyActivity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranPosting Pro

One of my first cycles bro that sh1t freaked me out.
    Anabolic[Minds.com Site Rep
    Olympus Labs DemiGod
    accounts@olympus-labs.com
  34. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza

That happened to me w winny. Would wake up drenched had to change clothes and sleep on blankets/towels. Great feeling
    Crazy man...I haven't been sleeping well at all because I'm so damn hot. I'll be on break from school for the next ten days so hopefully I can catch up on some sleep without the stress of these kids. Maybe some naps...hell yeah
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  229 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.17%

I have had no issues with sleep, actually been getting great sleep on 550. I have been sweating a little more in the gym but nothing crazy
  36. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball
    I have had no issues with sleep, actually been getting great sleep on 550. I have been sweating a little more in the gym but nothing crazy
    Good to know. Sweat level was way down today...of course so was my level of intensity. Light cardio and abs today.
  37. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

I have heard of increased intra-workout sweating, not just all the time, but... have been multiple reports of night-sweats! Another big thing everyone is mentioning is the intra-workout pumps while on the 550-XD, people have claimed to notice an increase in intra-workout muscle pumps in just a matter of 3-4 days!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Good to know. Sweat level was way down today...of course so was my level of intensity. Light cardio and abs today.
    I slept on a big beach towel and another under my head and neck... sweating is a sign of increased metabolism and thermogenesis... English = burning calories aka. burning fat = Good thing!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  39. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.43%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

I slept on a big beach towel and another under my head and neck... sweating is a sign of increased metabolism and thermogenesis... English = burning calories aka. burning fat = Good thing!!!
    Thanks for the break down lol. I'll let ya know on the pumps...entering day 5 of 550-XD tmrw.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.88%

Thanks for the break down lol. I'll let ya know on the pumps...entering day 5 of 550-XD tmrw.
    Although everything I said is 100% True, I was really sorta being a Smart-A$$, I know that you know, that I know, that you know that stuff!!! Ya know??? Now I'll tell you something I don't know... Why the Fugg is it taking so long for a Crazy-Genius-Artist to come up with a Freaky-Cool Tattoo design for a Brotha from anotha Motha such as myself!!!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 30