Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...

Page 10 of 25 First ... 89101112 ... Last

1. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I've been waking up every morning for the past four days with a headache. I rarely ever get headaches. I think it may the 1-andro I take before bed. I'm going to lay off the 1-andro for a couple days and see if it goes away. I've really been sleeping hard since I started so I may be that I sleep to long in the same position (on my stomach).
    OK, I agree with you saying that achey joints is not scientifical, LoL, never claimed it was, just saying it is my way and a bunch of other gentlemen here on the forum's way of staying in tune with their body's, not all of us have the access and/or money to get our estrogen levels checked weekly or bi-weekly which is how fast they can swing in one direction (high/low) to the other.

As far as your headaches, check your blood pressure!

As far as sleeping on your stomach, WoW... Huge Chiropractic No..No, the most horrible musculoskeletal position for your spine EVER!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. I know sleeping on my stomach is bad but I've done it years.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night.
    Stay off the Tummy when sleeping Bro, I'm a CHIRO, please trust me, horrible posture on your spine to sleep that way!!!
    www.finaflex.com

4. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Stay off the Tummy when sleeping Bro, I'm a CHIRO, please trust me, horrible posture on your spine to sleep that way!!!
    Any tips for fixing swollen hip flexors/piriformis muscle.. It's making my entire right side swollen n tight.. From calves to upper back! I've foam rolled the hell out of it and it works for maybe a day if at all.

5. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    Any tips for fixing swollen hip flexors/piriformis muscle.. It's making my entire right side swollen n tight.. From calves to upper back! I've foam rolled the hell out of it and it works for maybe a day if at all.
    If it keeps coming back I would put my money on a spinal &/or hip mis-alignment!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by BBB View Post
    I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. I know sleeping on my stomach is bad but I've done it years.
    Just glad it's not your BP...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

7. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

If it keeps coming back I would put my money on a spinal &/or hip mis-alignment!
    It's been on n off since fall 2010.. When I'm hanging from pullup bar I notice one leg slightly longer than other.. When I injured it I was doing lots of sprints n distance running ( still do) as well as heavy power lifts and agilities/plyos for football (college level ) now it comes n goes for no rhyme or reason. I saw an ortho n he gave me naproxen n said rest.. I did, but it came back. Sometimes when walking up hill or if I slide laterally it feels like my hip slips out? I
    Idk how else to describe it, But that pain I feel in my glute.. Would u think a chiro I'd better for this than anortho?

8. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Not sure if you know this Doug, but it is no big secret hence I'm putting it out there for everyone to see and read... we are currently negotiating with 2 different Australian Supplement Distributors that want to pick up our entire line, only problem is they are both competing for exclusivity and we typically don't do business that way. We are also in communications with the largest South American Supplement distributor based out of Brazil to pick up our entire line as well!!!
    That's sick news man!!!!

Us aussies are poppin up and asking for the good ****!!!!!

Pro Xt was fuggin awesome man...loved it!!!!
    ...::: Olympus Labs Athlete & Representative :::...
    Crossfit - DEMIGOD -

9. Quote Originally Posted by runner_79 View Post
    That's sick news man!!!!

Us aussies are poppin up and asking for the good ****!!!!!

Pro Xt was fuggin awesome man...loved it!!!!
    Oh yah that would really help you guys out.

10. Quote Originally Posted by chedapalooza View Post
    It's been on n off since fall 2010.. When I'm hanging from pullup bar I notice one leg slightly longer than other.. When I injured it I was doing lots of sprints n distance running ( still do) as well as heavy power lifts and agilities/plyos for football (college level ) now it comes n goes for no rhyme or reason. I saw an ortho n he gave me naproxen n said rest.. I did, but it came back. Sometimes when walking up hill or if I slide laterally it feels like my hip slips out? I
    Idk how else to describe it, But that pain I feel in my glute.. Would u think a chiro I'd better for this than anortho?
    Yes... Go see a CHIRO my friend, but shop around, get references from sports related people, get a sports specific CHIRO, makes all the difference in the world!
    www.finaflex.com

11. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Yes... Go see a CHIRO my friend, but shop around, get references from sports related people, get a sports specific CHIRO, makes all the difference in the world!
    Sounds good

12. Getting back to the arimistane thing, I started taking it and immediately start to dry up, I can see the differences and noticed increased urination at the onset. Now what that has to do with the lowering of estrogen levels, I can't really say anything but those are symptoms of that.

13. Just picked up two bottles of 550 XD black and two bottles of EPI V. Any advice on bridging from 550 XD black to EPI V. I used the original 550 XD and got exceptional results. Hoping for the same.

14. Quote Originally Posted by OLDERNBIGGER View Post
    Just picked up two bottles of 550 XD black and two bottles of EPI V. Any advice on bridging from 550 XD black to EPI V. I used the original 550 XD and got exceptional results. Hoping for the same.
    The new is a much safer product with drier gains, you will still get gains but more maintainable. Maybe not the same amount of poundage though.

If you have already run compounds that are harsher I think that 6 weeks XD followed by 4 of EPI would be great. You could go 6 and 6 but remember if you are not peaking EPI-V won't give the same overall result, you want to be getting good and lean during the latter stages of EPI-V just like you would with winnie...

15. Quote Originally Posted by OLDERNBIGGER View Post
    Just picked up two bottles of 550 XD black and two bottles of EPI V. Any advice on bridging from 550 XD black to EPI V. I used the original 550 XD and got exceptional results. Hoping for the same.
    Just started 550 yesterday. I am doing a 9 week bridge cycle that Scotty recommended. Got 2 bottles of both Epi and 550.

16. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball

Just started 550 yesterday. I am doing a 9 week bridge cycle that Scotty recommended. Got 2 bottles of both Epi and 550.
    I would love to see what the cycle scottydoc recommened looks like...if you dont mind sharing

17. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver

The new is a much safer product with drier gains, you will still get gains but more maintainable. Maybe not the same amount of poundage though.

If you have already run compounds that are harsher I think that 6 weeks XD followed by 4 of EPI would be great. You could go 6 and 6 but remember if you are not peaking EPI-V won't give the same overall result, you want to be getting good and lean during the latter stages of EPI-V just like you would with winnie...
    Thanks for the feedback....much appreciated brother!

18. Epi-V tacked on the end of a 550 cycle promises to be Epi-C. I can't wait to start LOGGING I will absolutely be running Epi-V along side.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

19. i
    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Epi-V tacked on the end of a 550 cycle promises to be Epi-C. I can't wait to start LOGGING I will absolutely be running Epi-V along side.
    I will def post my logs as well

20. Quote Originally Posted by OLDERNBIGGER View Post
    I would love to see what the cycle scottydoc recommened looks like...if you dont mind sharing
    As far as what I suggest... I would try and run a nice 9wk 550-XD to EPI-V Bridge like such...

- Week 1 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
    - Week 2 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 3 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 4 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 5 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 6 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 7 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 8 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

- Week 9 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)

* Also... A MUST... take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night before bed during your cycle & 2 each night for 4 consecutive weeks following your cycle.

* Not a MUST, but highly RECOMMENDED, starting 5 days before the end of your cycle start taking PURE TEST, 6 caps/evening with the PCT before bed, will boost/sky-rocket your natural Testosterone levels making sure you maintain all your hard earned gains continue to take for 40 consecutive days.

This is my 2nd day on it now.

21. New here first post! Anyways here we go!

Alright so in the last 3 years I have done about 4 cycles of the original finaflex 550-xd. Stuff was amazing! Long story short for different reasons after completing the cycles I would go about 8+ months without lifting. Anyways my last cycle ended about 2 months ago and I have not taken any pct whatsoever but still have kept most of my gains and strength. Oh and by the way my last bottle was a few months expired.
    Anyways, at this moment I am on a cea cycle.. Well a caffeine ephedrine cycle and have lost about 14lbs in two weeks. I also cleaned up my diet so that helped a lot of course.

Can someone plz recommend a cycle. I want to gain some muscle as I lose body fat. Also I think my testosterone is super low! I'm currently at work but I can reply if there are any questions. I'm not trying to get super cut but I do wan more definition and wanna keep my biceps above 17.5 inches flexes lol. Thanks

22. Quote Originally Posted by mattbaseball View Post

Let us know how it goes...

23. Quote Originally Posted by Bugspray View Post
    New here first post! Anyways here we go!

Alright so in the last 3 years I have done about 4 cycles of the original finaflex 550-xd. Stuff was amazing! Long story short for different reasons after completing the cycles I would go about 8+ months without lifting. Anyways my last cycle ended about 2 months ago and I have not taken any pct whatsoever but still have kept most of my gains and strength. Oh and by the way my last bottle was a few months expired.
    Anyways, at this moment I am on a cea cycle.. Well a caffeine ephedrine cycle and have lost about 14lbs in two weeks. I also cleaned up my diet so that helped a lot of course.

Can someone plz recommend a cycle. I want to gain some muscle as I lose body fat. Also I think my testosterone is super low! I'm currently at work but I can reply if there are any questions. I'm not trying to get super cut but I do wan more definition and wanna keep my biceps above 17.5 inches flexes lol. Thanks
    O would be tempted to just run EPI-V for 6 weeks at 4 ed, very mild and will shred you up good with some minimal gains on the side. You could so something simiilar as what we have been talking about. 6 weeks 550Xd and 4 to 6 of epi-v. Guys I don't see much benefit of overlapping Epi-v with I ando, I would just lengthen the cycle with epi-v.

24. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    O would be tempted to just run EPI-V for 6 weeks at 4 ed, very mild and will shred you up good with some minimal gains on the side. You could so something simiilar as what we have been talking about. 6 weeks 550Xd and 4 to 6 of epi-v. Guys I don't see much benefit of overlapping Epi-v with I ando, I would just lengthen the cycle with epi-v.
    So start off with 550-xd for 6 weeks and THEN get on epi-v for 4 to 6 weeks? Anything else I can add to the first 6 weeks along with the 550xd? I wanna wake up with erections like I used to haha my wife would love that!

25. Thanks brother.

26. Any got any good suggestions for increasing muscle mass on a woman? My wife eats clean, is thin and in great shape but cant seem to add much muscle. Not looking for much, just a little.

27. How about a product like EPI V, is that safe for a woman to use?

28. Quote Originally Posted by Bugspray View Post
    So start off with 550-xd for 6 weeks and THEN get on epi-v for 4 to 6 weeks? Anything else I can add to the first 6 weeks along with the 550xd? I wanna wake up with erections like I used to haha my wife would love that!
    Depends on age an cycle experience really you might wont to add something in. 1-Andro maybe. There are some of these products that raise my libido quite a bit at first but then it returns to normal near the end and then there is maybe a little suppresion but not much...

29. Quote Originally Posted by OLDERNBIGGER View Post
    Any got any good suggestions for increasing muscle mass on a woman? My wife eats clean, is thin and in great shape but cant seem to add much muscle. Not looking for much, just a little.
    I would be reluctant to give a woman a hormonal product. I think things like pure test is ok. I mean women to use steroid type products that is obvious but which ones and how safe I don't really know. I train woman to lift hard and look more feminine which gives them a little msucle and helps shape their body. I never considered adding more serious mass.

30. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Let us know how it goes...
    will do. On day 3 today and notice no sides and feel normal. I worked out at 530 AM yesterday and 530 PM also. Today is my off day.

I am doing a push/pull split 4 days a week.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Dead lifting back injury
    By KRuth22 in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-15-2011, 06:45 PM
  2. Back from the Dead GMG760's new log
    By GMG760 in forum Workout Logs
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 02-13-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. dead on leg or back day
    By qwerty33 in forum Training Forum