Back from the Dead... FINAFLEX 550-XD Q&A...
- 03-16-2012, 11:44 AM
As far as your headaches, check your blood pressure!
As far as sleeping on your stomach, WoW... Huge Chiropractic No..No, the most horrible musculoskeletal position for your spine EVER!!!Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
- 03-16-2012, 02:54 PM
I check my BP daily normally not a problem. I think my headache is being caused by a "crick" in my neck. Probably because I'm sleeping much deeper than normal. I'm usually a light sleeper and toss and turn all night. I know sleeping on my stomach is bad but I've done it years.
03-16-2012, 02:56 PM
03-16-2012, 03:09 PM
Any tips for fixing swollen hip flexors/piriformis muscle.. It's making my entire right side swollen n tight.. From calves to upper back! I've foam rolled the hell out of it and it works for maybe a day if at all.Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
03-16-2012, 03:52 PM
03-16-2012, 03:58 PM
03-16-2012, 04:03 PM
It's been on n off since fall 2010.. When I'm hanging from pullup bar I notice one leg slightly longer than other.. When I injured it I was doing lots of sprints n distance running ( still do) as well as heavy power lifts and agilities/plyos for football (college level ) now it comes n goes for no rhyme or reason. I saw an ortho n he gave me naproxen n said rest.. I did, but it came back. Sometimes when walking up hill or if I slide laterally it feels like my hip slips out? IOriginally Posted by ScottyDoc
Idk how else to describe it, But that pain I feel in my glute.. Would u think a chiro I'd better for this than anortho?
03-16-2012, 04:57 PM
That's sick news man!!!!Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
Us aussies are poppin up and asking for the good ****!!!!!
Pro Xt was fuggin awesome man...loved it!!!!
...::: Olympus Labs Representative :::...Crossfit - DEMIGOD -
03-16-2012, 08:56 PM
03-17-2012, 06:01 PM
Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
03-17-2012, 07:27 PM
03-18-2012, 09:40 AM
Getting back to the arimistane thing, I started taking it and immediately start to dry up, I can see the differences and noticed increased urination at the onset. Now what that has to do with the lowering of estrogen levels, I can't really say anything but those are symptoms of that.
03-19-2012, 10:44 PM
Just picked up two bottles of 550 XD black and two bottles of EPI V. Any advice on bridging from 550 XD black to EPI V. I used the original 550 XD and got exceptional results. Hoping for the same.
03-20-2012, 05:30 AM
If you have already run compounds that are harsher I think that 6 weeks XD followed by 4 of EPI would be great. You could go 6 and 6 but remember if you are not peaking EPI-V won't give the same overall result, you want to be getting good and lean during the latter stages of EPI-V just like you would with winnie...
03-20-2012, 12:17 PM
03-20-2012, 01:12 PM
I would love to see what the cycle scottydoc recommened looks like...if you dont mind sharingOriginally Posted by mattbaseball
03-20-2012, 01:14 PM
03-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Epi-V tacked on the end of a 550 cycle promises to be Epi-C. I can't wait to start LOGGING I will absolutely be running Epi-V along side.
03-20-2012, 02:42 PM
03-20-2012, 03:08 PM
- Week 1 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 2 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 3 - 4 caps 550-XD (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 4 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 5 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 6 - 2 caps 550-XD & EPI-V (1 cap each in morning & 1 cap each in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 7 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 8 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
- Week 9 - 4 caps EPI-V (2 caps in morning & 2 caps in evening, approx. every 12hrs)
* Also... A MUST... take 1 cap of PCT REVOLUTION Black every night before bed during your cycle & 2 each night for 4 consecutive weeks following your cycle.
* Not a MUST, but highly RECOMMENDED, starting 5 days before the end of your cycle start taking PURE TEST, 6 caps/evening with the PCT before bed, will boost/sky-rocket your natural Testosterone levels making sure you maintain all your hard earned gains continue to take for 40 consecutive days.
This is my 2nd day on it now.
03-20-2012, 03:34 PM
New here first post! Anyways here we go!
Alright so in the last 3 years I have done about 4 cycles of the original finaflex 550-xd. Stuff was amazing! Long story short for different reasons after completing the cycles I would go about 8+ months without lifting. Anyways my last cycle ended about 2 months ago and I have not taken any pct whatsoever but still have kept most of my gains and strength. Oh and by the way my last bottle was a few months expired.
Anyways, at this moment I am on a cea cycle.. Well a caffeine ephedrine cycle and have lost about 14lbs in two weeks. I also cleaned up my diet so that helped a lot of course.
Can someone plz recommend a cycle. I want to gain some muscle as I lose body fat. Also I think my testosterone is super low! I'm currently at work but I can reply if there are any questions. I'm not trying to get super cut but I do wan more definition and wanna keep my biceps above 17.5 inches flexes lol. Thanks
03-20-2012, 03:50 PM
03-20-2012, 03:56 PM
03-20-2012, 04:08 PM
03-20-2012, 04:29 PM
03-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Any got any good suggestions for increasing muscle mass on a woman? My wife eats clean, is thin and in great shape but cant seem to add much muscle. Not looking for much, just a little.
03-20-2012, 08:56 PM
03-21-2012, 08:21 AM
03-21-2012, 08:25 AM
03-21-2012, 11:27 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By KRuth22 in forum Training ForumReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2011, 07:45 PM
- By GMG760 in forum Workout LogsReplies: 13Last Post: 02-13-2011, 08:03 PM
- By qwerty33 in forum Training ForumReplies: 30Last Post: 08-11-2010, 08:55 PM
- By NutraPlanet CS in forum NutraplanetReplies: 21Last Post: 08-29-2007, 10:38 AM
- By U of R Man in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-03-2004, 10:44 PM