FINAFLEX G8 Q&A???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Please Direct any and all questions regarding FINAFLEX's G8 here...

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok general question. Since there is nothing that says how much water to use for a sample packet. How much are you supposed to use? And should a person even take all content in a sample pack?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The amount of water is trivial and really only a personal preference kind of thing, the product will work equally well whether you use no water and just eat the powder vs. drowning it and watering it down with 20+oz, so just find that perfect water:G8 ratio that tastes or works best for you. As far as how much to start with, I think starting with a half of a packet or 1/2 scoop which is the equivalent of 1/2 a serving is best to start with and assess personal tolerance. A lot of people start using this product because of how good or somewhat drunk/high you will feel shortly after taking it until you fall asleep, but that is not its true purpose, its true reason for existing is to have better deeper sleep, unlocking your body's potential to heal and release more natural Growth Hormone and that elevated mood you can and will feel all or most of the following day!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Finaflex G8 Review

by Blockhead

The year of 2010 brought us the hip hop club anthem from The Far East Movement G6 but in the dietary supplement world a new company rose out of the ashes like a Phoenix which happens to be their logo.

Enter: Redefine Nutrition. Redefine made big waves in the nutritional supplement/sports nutrition industry with their FINAFLEX line. An innovative company looking to change the game and the way it’s played in this market offering new ideas in formulation of products and unique combination of compounds using what is proven to have effect on body composition and ridding itself of useless fillers and other junk that is used to make a product looked “stacked to the max”.

Last week I was able to try a sample packet of their Rest/Recovery formula known as G8. Sleep aid formulas have been getting popular as of late. We’ve always heard that we grow and change from rest or when we sleep and the most savvy of serious trainers know that natural release of growth hormone is released during deep sleep. There is definitely something to be said about the benefits of quality sleep. Something so misunderstood and so abused. We live in a society that dubbed the phrase “Sleep? Overrated. I’ll sleep when I’m dead”. Lack of deep sleep accelerates the aging process and gradually works against our complex human bodies wrecking havoc in a long run and blunting real gains and change we work so hard to induce.

I know what it’s like to lose sleep. Being a rotating shift worker who still hit the weights I often find myself at night tossing & turning trying or flipping my pillows over and over again. I’ve tried Tylenol PM and even Nyquil but both can make me feel groggy and achy the next morning. Then I tried G8.

I knew based on some of the ingredients that I would have to try it on a day when I don’t have to be up at 6am for work so I picked “my Friday” and poured one packet (one serving) in a glass of water right around 11:00pm. It turned the water into a green murky color but to my surprise it was quite easy to drink. The Lemon Freeze tasted like juice with a slight hint of that medicine-like aftertaste. Tolerable. Like usual I laid in bed and posted on Muscleweek.com and did my round of creeping facebook and downloading music. By 11:30 my eyelids were heavy and sand filled my eyes. I knew it was time to log off and post another day.
What I noticed 11hrs later…

That’s right. I slept like a slumbering dragon for an uninterrupted 11 straight hours. Not once did I toss & turn or wake up to empty my childlike bladder. Here are the dynamics on how it works:

Recovery/Sleep Inducing Matrix – It has L-Glutamine, L-Arginine and L-Dopa in it. L-Dopa is known to be a mood elevating compound that studies show has an effect on our serotonin levels or “feel good hormones”. Glutamine & Arginine I am guessing to support anti-catabolism while we sleep giving us a trickle of important amino acids in our bloodstreams. Also, it has phenibut in it which is actually a prescription drug in Europe used for sedation and promoting calmness and well-being. Very powerful and works much better than the active ingredient in Benedryl in my opinion.

Mood Elevators: Besides the L-Dopa it also contains Tyrosine, L-Phenylalanine and 4 butanoic acid, 2 amino -3 propanoic acid. All chemistry jargon for other active ingredients that can help increase a positive feeling of well being, recovery and restoration of body functions impaired by lack of quality sleep such as sex drive and sensation.

It has Vitamin C and Vitamin B6 in it which I am not sure why exactly. I’m surprised it doesn’t have Magnesium and Zinc in it giving it a ZMA feature.

I woke up feeling as light as a feather and full of energy that can’t be obtained from some STIMULANT or favorite thermogenic. Nothing was aching and it didn’t take me time to “get going”. I wasn’t groggy or crabby like I usually am in the morning before I start my day with coffee and newspaper. I was Alert & Orientated and ready to take on the day. In other words. I felt young, ready, willing and able.

If anything I would say that a full serving might be a bit too much. Most people work most days during the week and I am inclined to believe that a full serving may make you sleep through your alarm on your cell phone and miss work or be very late. The way I would advise to use this product would be on the days you have OFF the next day where you can afford to sleep in a bit but if it were to be used on a nightly basis I would recommend that a half serving or 3/4 serving be used to assess your personal tolerance. I also would suggest it be cycled and tapered off a little. In other words it should be used strategically and responsibly. It’s very effective and worth the price of admission.

* The above is an amazing review of FINAFLEX G8 I found... http://www.muscleweek.com/finaflex-g8-review/

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ok Al gave my wife the sample you sent and she has CFS so sleep is a big problem. This is why she got the sample cuz any extra rest she can get goes into the bank for energy later on. Well she's been sleeping over 12 hours and I was wondering .. how long should I wait before I call the doctor lol I can't believe it she's been out like a light, slept through church time and still going strong.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
13.5 hours and still sleeping .... I will come back with the grand total.. she is going to freak when she wakes up and sees what time it is...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
13.5 hours and still sleeping .... I will come back with the grand total.. she is going to freak when she wakes up and sees what time it is...
I would say let her sleep as long as she can, her body is catching up, I mean it is obvious from what little you told me that she needs sleep desperately, as far as worrying about her or something very bad happening, slim chance bro, no one ever slept to death that I know of!!!

Anyway, sorry I was with my daughter all day yesterday, took her to the Atlanta Zoo, awesome time! So how was the end result, how long did she land up sleeping, how did she feel when she woke up, did she feel dizzy or disorientated, if so... did it get better after a little coffee and some physical stimulation? Did she experience the good mood and euphoric feeling all day long? In for more details Brotha???

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So did she wake up saying man I slept like crap ot wake and say what day is it. Lol glad she was able to get some solid sleep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So did she wake up saying man I slept like crap ot wake and say what day is it. Lol glad she was able to get some solid sleep.
Yah she slept for 14 hours but found that it gave her a strange reaction with her meds, we should have just given to her sans meds but I wasn't thinking... anyhow it definitely does have a big influence on sleep.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I would say let her sleep as long as she can, her body is catching up, I mean it is obvious from what little you told me that she needs sleep desperately, as far as worrying about her or something very bad happening, slim chance bro, no one ever slept to death that I know of!!!

Anyway, sorry I was with my daughter all day yesterday, took her to the Atlanta Zoo, awesome time! So how was the end result, how long did she land up sleeping, how did she feel when she woke up, did she feel dizzy or disorientated, if so... did it get better after a little coffee and some physical stimulation? Did she experience the good mood and euphoric feeling all day long? In for more details Brotha???
She was disoriented and pretty groggy. I think that we should have not used her meds with it. Took her most of the day to recover lol