KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored) - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 6

KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 6 of 14 First ... 4567811 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Oh yes he did! Every once in a while a little ribbing is in order...

I think she is responding well to the products she looks a little more defined to me. I will get some pics of her tomorrow morning or something, but her arms seem to be tightening up and her chest is more defined. I love that she actually has some pecs. Not just ribs and sternum. Damn she is sexy... Oops sorry. Hard for me to think about her body without going down that road.
    Hehe, thats great to hear!! Keep hitting those workouts hard and you'll be ripped in no time!
    RecoverBro ELITE

2. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation

Agreed... KleensQueen... Good Job, keep up the great work, we are all pulling for you and LittleGreen, you Ladies are representing the female population here on AnabolicMinds, I know you will do us and yourself proud!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc
    Agreed... KleensQueen... Good Job, keep up the great work, we are all pulling for you and LittleGreen, you Ladies are representing the female population here on AnabolicMinds, I know you will do us and yourself proud!!!
    I am thoroughly impressed with LittleGreen and KleensQueen's dedication and hard work! I know from this end that there has been struggles and there are still learning opportunities in store. All I can say is keep up the good work ladies and we have your back!! Oh and thanks Doc, for all you are doing for LG and myself. I honestly believe that your generosity has positively effected her perspective on training, supplementation, and just feeling welcome in the "scene"
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Nope not the same thing... Mine was healthy yours not even close!
    i like it too much... Hum.. dance thing with peanut in the morning... can we say breakfast..
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Oh yes he did! Every once in a while a little ribbing is in order...

I think she is responding well to the products she looks a little more defined to me. I will get some pics of her tomorrow morning or something, but her arms seem to be tightening up and her chest is more defined. I love that she actually has some pecs. Not just ribs and sternum. Damn she is sexy... Oops sorry. Hard for me to think about her body without going down that road.
    Now what product do i take for boobs? i have cleavage, but no boobs!! Going under the knife freaks me out a bit.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 9 - 9/8/11

So, i realized that i had been posting on AM like this is facebook, and not my log. That and i have passed out every night before 8:30.
    I doubt I will get a workout in tomorrow, because will be doing fun stuff with the daughter and my friends. But Day 9 went a lil like this:
    Popped 2 Pro Xanthine & 2 ALC/CLA's at 3, and out the door we went.
    Cardio for 7 minutes and burned 71.5 calories.
    Then it was time to get the damn thing done..
    Flat (WU, 2WS, 2DS)
    45x8; 65x8; 75x8; 65x8; 55x8

Supported T-Bar Row (WU, 2WS, 2DS) (yeah, really dont like this, gives me a headrush all the time, plus I do girl weights..)
    Barx12; 25x12; 30x12; 20x12; 10x12

DB Lat Raise (2WS; 2DS)
    12.5x12; 15x12; 12.5x12; 10x12

Bar Curl (1WS 1DS)
    50x8; 40x8

Dips (1WS, 1DS)
    20x8; 40x8

Leg Press (WU, 2WS, 2DS)
    135x15; 275x12; 315x12; 225x12; 135x12

Didn't get to romanian dead lifts, had to take my lil girl to get spayed.
    Took the second around lunchtime and third doses later in the day and then before bed.

I obviously ate the hell outta some chipotle and made chicken and rice for dinner... I am not as sore today as I was last week.. WHOO-HOOO
  7. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Now what product do i take for boobs? i have cleavage, but no boobs!! Going under the knife freaks me out a bit.
    One downside of being lean if you have natural breasts (i.e. no implants), is that the leaner one gets, the smaller they get, since breasts are mostly fat tissue (amongst other). As you develop the muscle in your pectorals, the shape of them can change as well.

The leaner you get, there's probably not that many products that you can use to help keep your breast size, or give them the round and fuller shape that they have when you are at a higher body composition. Having higher carbohydrate intake can sometimes help - used to with me for a while at least, but there comes a time when you get below a certain body composition when they are going to stay smaller, no matter what you do (unless enhanced). If you intend on staying so lean that you have perpetually smaller breasts than you used to, but do not want them thus, the option - that most competitors and fitness models choose - is to get implants. If "going under the knife freaks you out a bit", then you can always do things like wear a bra that helps "enhance" your breasts, etc. In the end, what you do depends on how confident you are with your own body, and whether or not the body you are creating is one that you are happy with.

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  8. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Jo awesome log. Cathie has not been able to log because if all that is going on as well. I am super proud to be your brother. Keep up the great work.
  9. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

One downside of being lean if you have natural breasts (i.e. no implants), is that the leaner one gets, the smaller they get, since breasts are mostly fat tissue (amongst other). As you develop the muscle in your pectorals, the shape of them can change as well.

The leaner you get, there's probably not that many products that you can use to help keep your breast size, or give them the round and fuller shape that they have when you are at a higher body composition. Having higher carbohydrate intake can sometimes help - used to with me for a while at least, but there comes a time when you get below a certain body composition when they are going to stay smaller, no matter what you do (unless enhanced). If you intend on staying so lean that you have perpetually smaller breasts than you used to, but do not want them thus, the option - that most competitors and fitness models choose - is to get implants. If "going under the knife freaks you out a bit", then you can always do things like wear a bra that helps "enhance" your breasts, etc. In the end, what you do depends on how confident you are with your own body, and whether or not the body you are creating is one that you are happy with.

~Rosie~
    In for the implants
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  10. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

So, i realized that i had been posting on AM like this is facebook, and not my log. That and i have passed out every night before 8:30.
    I doubt I will get a workout in tomorrow, because will be doing fun stuff with the daughter and my friends. But Day 9 went a lil like this:
    Popped 2 Pro Xanthine & 2 ALC/CLA's at 3, and out the door we went.
    Cardio for 7 minutes and burned 71.5 calories.
    Then it was time to get the damn thing done..
    Flat (WU, 2WS, 2DS)
    45x8; 65x8; 75x8; 65x8; 55x8

Supported T-Bar Row (WU, 2WS, 2DS) (yeah, really dont like this, gives me a headrush all the time, plus I do girl weights..)
    Barx12; 25x12; 30x12; 20x12; 10x12

DB Lat Raise (2WS; 2DS)
    12.5x12; 15x12; 12.5x12; 10x12

Bar Curl (1WS 1DS)
    50x8; 40x8

Dips (1WS, 1DS)
    20x8; 40x8

Leg Press (WU, 2WS, 2DS)
    135x15; 275x12; 315x12; 225x12; 135x12

Didn't get to romanian dead lifts, had to take my lil girl to get spayed.
    Took the second around lunchtime and third doses later in the day and then before bed.

I obviously ate the hell outta some chipotle and made chicken and rice for dinner... I am not as sore today as I was last week.. WHOO-HOOO
    Excellent workout, have fun with your daughter, also, it isn't the amount of weight you are lifting that is important it is the stress and taxation you put on the muscles that is important, this is what breaks them down, in which they repair and each and every time they repair they come back just a little stronger! You are doing an excellent job, keep up the great work, you will see, it will most definitely pay off in the end!
    www.finaflex.com
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    Yeah... it is not the size that counts... it is how you use it! (That's what I keep telling myself anyway)
    www.finaflex.com
  12. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post

~Rosie~
    I know I was kidding. lol. I have already had a few surgery's and I am not going to go under more. lol. I just can't see being 80 years old with boobs that still stand straight. lol. Its a part of life that i will eventually get used to, I mean I have gone the last 35 something years without them, it will never change. But thanks love, appreciate it.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Jo awesome log. Cathie has not been able to log because if all that is going on as well. I am super proud to be your brother. Keep up the great work.
    Love you bub. I am proud to have ya as my brutha. Smooches
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Excellent workout, have fun with your daughter, also, it isn't the amount of weight you are lifting that is important it is the stress and taxation you put on the muscles that is important, this is what breaks them down, in which they repair and each and every time they repair they come back just a little stronger! You are doing an excellent job, keep up the great work, you will see, it will most definitely pay off in the end!
    gracias sir.
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 10 9-9-11

I had this long ol' log for the day typed out, and my darn laptop ca-put on me. So, here is what i did the other day:
    3.02 miles and burned 437.0 calories. Sitting abs did 10lbs x 40 reps x3sets
    and standing abs for bwx10; then bwx20x1, had to give it up I was wore out and wanted to hit the sauna for a little reading.
    Did the same supps intake for the entire day. Food I ate pretty good.
    I have noticed that my work clothes which are altered size 3 juniors britches. But the waistline in them seem to be a little bigger that ususal and that's even including after they have been dry cleaned. My arms seem to be leaning up, abs a little more noticeable. I will take more progress pics, next week. I haven't had a chance to hit the gym since Friday, and I am not so sure I will tomorrow either. I have an early dr appt to check some stuff out.
    Have a great weekend all.
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.

All sounds very good Jo! Hope you guys had a good weekend!
  17. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  123 lbs.

I know I was kidding. lol. I have already had a few surgery's and I am not going to go under more. lol. I just can't see being 80 years old with boobs that still stand straight. lol. Its a part of life that i will eventually get used to, I mean I have gone the last 35 something years without them, it will never change. But thanks love, appreciate it.
    No worries, Jo And great stuff on leaning out some more - such an awesome feeling it is!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  18. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.

Great job Queen, this log is going really good, I feel ya about the boobs, but hey at least they don't get in the way I fear the knife also and then u have to go in every once n awhile for maintenance too O.O lol Good motivation to work them squats, get us some mega booty

Hope u had a good weekend it's almost over
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Did someone say mega booty!!
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  20. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Bump for mega booty!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples...

Go Here...FREE FINAFLEX G8 Samples are Here...
    www.finaflex.com
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

No logging today and possibly tomorrow.

Sorry to do this, and its quiet embarrassing but I was unable to do a workout this whole weekend and again today. I am currently hooked up to a heart monitor to monitor my heart for the next 24 hours. Tomorrow I go in for a stress test (which I guess I can log that, but does that count, since i wont be able to take either supp)? I am also having an echo and ultrasounds of my heart and arteries. Doctor said i can continue to work out tomorrow, but was told by the cardiologist nurse no sweating or actual bathing (yes, sistah will be takin a whore bath) with the heart monitor on, so I can't take the pro xanthine until Wednesday. I am taking the ALC/CLA, until tomorrow morning, but can't have it again until after the first few tests.

I am fine, and these products did not cause my issues. We showed the dr the ingredients just to verify that my issues we not the cause of the products, and she said its fine. Although right now, I am sure she thinks I am on crack for doing what i am doing. Their scale just ticked me off, it said I was 127, which I think their scale is WAY off. Again, my newly dry cleaned britches were a loose in the waist which are normally snug. Legs on the other hand.. seem a little larger. lol. Anyways, just figured I would letcha know there's no long, unless i do some damage on the treadmill that i am proud of tomorrow for the stress test.. This sistah is NOT giving up...

I need to get the night finished with the kids and man. Thanks all who have responded so far, and I will get to reading the responses from the last day and tomorrow soon.
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.

oh man sounds rough! Take care of your body! Im sure you'll bounce right back from this one though. Your dedication in the gym and undying effort you've shown so far in the log has proven you're resilience!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  24. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.

Good luck with the stress test KQ. You've certainly been practicing for it the past few weeks. Hope all goes well.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  123 lbs.

Sorry to do this, and its quiet embarrassing but I was unable to do a workout this whole weekend and again today. I am currently hooked up to a heart monitor to monitor my heart for the next 24 hours. Tomorrow I go in for a stress test (which I guess I can log that, but does that count, since i wont be able to take either supp)? I am also having an echo and ultrasounds of my heart and arteries. Doctor said i can continue to work out tomorrow, but was told by the cardiologist nurse no sweating or actual bathing (yes, sistah will be takin a whore bath) with the heart monitor on, so I can't take the pro xanthine until Wednesday. I am taking the ALC/CLA, until tomorrow morning, but can't have it again until after the first few tests.

I am fine, and these products did not cause my issues. We showed the dr the ingredients just to verify that my issues we not the cause of the products, and she said its fine. Although right now, I am sure she thinks I am on crack for doing what i am doing. Their scale just ticked me off, it said I was 127, which I think their scale is WAY off. Again, my newly dry cleaned britches were a loose in the waist which are normally snug. Legs on the other hand.. seem a little larger. lol. Anyways, just figured I would letcha know there's no long, unless i do some damage on the treadmill that i am proud of tomorrow for the stress test.. This sistah is NOT giving up...

I need to get the night finished with the kids and man. Thanks all who have responded so far, and I will get to reading the responses from the last day and tomorrow soon.
    Good luck! I hope everything goes ok
  26. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Jo. Please take care of yourself. Now that I am finally back in the house. I will be saying my prayers for you. You will beat this thing, what ever it maybe. I Love U.

Talk to you soon.
  27. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Wow, I'm sure everything is ok. Luckily u are determined as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  28. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.

Keep the faith, Queeny.......keep the faith!!

I believe that if they put me on a stress test machine, I'd blow that sucker straight up!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  29. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.

Brother any good news on Jo.
  30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

She is about to go in for last test but unless something is major wrong we wont find out what the results are until Monday.
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Great job Queen, this log is going really good, I feel ya about the boobs, but hey at least they don't get in the way I fear the knife also and then u have to go in every once n awhile for maintenance too O.O lol Good motivation to work them squats, get us some mega booty

Hope u had a good weekend it's almost over
    Its not a fear of the nife, I am just over being cut on. I have had many issues on san poco, and I told myself when I had my hysterectomy last August that I am NEVER having another surgery unless it was boobs, but then had to have a kidney stone removed then I said that was my last surgery... So, again, if I have to have another surgery, they better put boobs in because I am OVER being put to sleep (god that makes me sounds like I am an animal or something) over crap I don't want to deal with.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Did someone say mega booty!!
    hell yeah, need to do whatever coco is doing to get that bump i want.

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Bump for mega booty!!
    preach it.
  33. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    oh man sounds rough! Take care of your body! Im sure you'll bounce right back from this one though. Your dedication in the gym and undying effort you've shown so far in the log has proven you're resilience!
    Thanks dear. I know that's right.

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Good luck with the stress test KQ. You've certainly been practicing for it the past few weeks. Hope all goes well.
    Gracias dear

Thanks dear. Preach it about the practicing. lol

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreen View Post
    Good luck! I hope everything goes ok
    Jo. Please take care of yourself. Now that I am finally back in the house. I will be saying my prayers for you. You will beat this thing, what ever it maybe. I Love U.

thanks bub. SOOO glad ur back in ur crib. I know you are!
    Talk to you soon.
    Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Wow, I'm sure everything is ok. Luckily u are determined as hell.
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Keep the faith, Queeny.......keep the faith!!

Thanks dear.

I believe that if they put me on a stress test machine, I'd blow that sucker straight up!!
    RIGHT!

Brother any good news on Jo.
    She is about to go in for last test but unless something is major wrong we wont find out what the results are until Monday.
    Thanks babe.
  34. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

update

All went well yesterday. I was a tad annoyed that they made me believe I was going to do some damage on that treadmill and I get on there for no more than 10 minutes and was bored outta my mind. I had to ask them if it had an higher incline and can go faster. I do not even walk that slow butt pace on a normal chill walk, much less attempt it on that thing. I tripped a few times because it was sooo slow.
    Some woman got on there after me, and started crying like a little girl begging them to turn it down and then off because she couldn't hang. I picked the wrong time to laugh because I was having the Echo done.. Not a perfect time to crack up while having a machine take pics of ur heart. Now the only part of the entire process that sucked the most for me was the ultrasound of my arteries. I got dizzy and queezy with the pressing on my neck like that. But I just can't lay in positions like that or the room spins and I get all sorts of discombobulated.

I will not know the results until Monday. I am not trippin, because I just do not feel like things are that terribly wrong. Just age..
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Day 11

Back at it again today. Felt so good to get up and go get my GTL on...
    For cardio 3.02 miles and 467.5 calories burned
    did standing abs for BWx30x2 sets
    sitting with 20lbx30 then 35x30x 2 sets.
    Then hopped in the sauna to do a little more reading.
    I dropped the Pro Xanthine to 1 pill and took 2 of the ALC/CLA and dropped the second round at 11:30. Once some of the swelling goes done from the crap yesterday I will take progress pics.
  36. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

All went well yesterday. I was a tad annoyed that they made me believe I was going to do some damage on that treadmill and I get on there for no more than 10 minutes and was bored outta my mind. I had to ask them if it had an higher incline and can go faster. I do not even walk that slow butt pace on a normal chill walk, much less attempt it on that thing. I tripped a few times because it was sooo slow.
    Some woman got on there after me, and started crying like a little girl begging them to turn it down and then off because she couldn't hang. I picked the wrong time to laugh because I was having the Echo done.. Not a perfect time to crack up while having a machine take pics of ur heart. Now the only part of the entire process that sucked the most for me was the ultrasound of my arteries. I got dizzy and queezy with the pressing on my neck like that. But I just can't lay in positions like that or the room spins and I get all sorts of discombobulated.

I will not know the results until Monday. I am not trippin, because I just do not feel like things are that terribly wrong. Just age..
    Wait.... you mean age has an effect on your well being....? Damn! I'm in for it now...lol Yah I can admit stuff hurts....
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.

Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Wait.... you mean age has an effect on your well being....? Damn! I'm in for it now...lol Yah I can admit stuff hurts....
    lmao rotf. that's awesome. That's what i am blaming it on. lol
  38. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Back at it again today. Felt so good to get up and go get my GTL on...
    For cardio 3.02 miles and 467.5 calories burned
    did standing abs for BWx30x2 sets
    sitting with 20lbx30 then 35x30x 2 sets.
    Then hopped in the sauna to do a little more reading.
    I dropped the Pro Xanthine to 1 pill and took 2 of the ALC/CLA and dropped the second round at 11:30. Once some of the swelling goes done from the crap yesterday I will take progress pics.
    Wait you tanned and did laundry this morning too? I think you just got you G on there Jersey...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.

Holy $hit, they had me doing work in the warehouse for the past 3 days and I miss all this... Jo, I am glad all the test are over and sorry about having to go through all that, I'm sure the test will come back fine, I'll keep you in my thoughts... positive energy is coming your way!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.

Wait you tanned and did laundry this morning too? I think you just got you G on there Jersey...
    I was going to say, knowing how early you and Chris get up Jo, that would be shocking if you did laundry and got a tan AFTER the gym. Should we call you J-Wow now?
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 07:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 05:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 08:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 11:27 AM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 11:46 AM