KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 5 of 14 First ... 3456710 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    ​yeah, this didn't happen... I feel terrible today!
    You can do it, can't you just try taking a sip of Kleen's one morning, just so you can see that it is just a real sweet tropical fruit or Grape drink, which can be further watered down if necessary, I personally like to put 2 scoops in like 20 oz. or a full shaker of water, then I just chug it!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

Tell LiLGreen to take a break and not try to take our products while sick, to wait and resume them back again when she's feeling better, the stims in the PRO XANTHINE especially may make her upset stomach worse!
    Will do Doc. She seemed to be feeling a bit better this morning. She ended up getting the day off because of the crap weather were having, so hopefully she got some rest.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Will do Doc. She seemed to be feeling a bit better this morning. She ended up getting the day off because of the crap weather were having, so hopefully she got some rest.
    Lots of fluids, lots of Vit. C, gotta keep her hydrated if nothing is staying down, sometimes easier said than done, but ya gotta try!
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%
    www.finaflex.com
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    You can do it, can't you just try taking a sip of Kleen's one morning, just so you can see that it is just a real sweet tropical fruit or Grape drink, which can be further watered down if necessary, I personally like to put 2 scoops in like 20 oz. or a full shaker of water, then I just chug it!
    Not if he's putting his BCAA mix in there with it... lol I use a similar blend and even when I add recoverpro for flavor it's still hard to choke down. Shyte never does completely disolve..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Are you guys serious, I can brisk walk at 4.0 on the Treadmill! Now when I up it to 4.5, I can still walk, but need to hold on if I want to make sure and keep up with the pace, but at 4.0 I can walk without holding on and keep up, I just stretch out the legs and go!
    PSSST Hey Grand Daddy Long Legs, of course you can walk that much faster you are 6 inches taller than me. No really I think it has more to do with hip position / pelvic tilt than anything when it comes to the stride length, but being that much taller has to help.

Tell LiLGreen to take a break and not try to take our products while sick, to wait and resume them back again when she's feeling better, the stims in the PRO XANTHINE especially may make her upset stomach worse!
    AMEN to that!

Holy Cow I NEVER water any of my stuff down like that. I put 2-4 MAYBE 6 oz if taking 2 scoops in one of my daughters old sippy cup type cups that had a straw in it cover the hole with my finger, shake then shoot it. Done.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Not if he's putting his BCAA mix in there with it... lol I use a similar blend and even when I add recoverpro for flavor it's still hard to choke down. Shyte never does completely disolve..
    Well you know where i tend to get mine and I get the instantized and there is no issue with that. RecoverPro would be so much better if the leucine were instantized. I am spouiled now to instantized and would almost rather do without than to deal with the floaties. Actually I am doing without BCAA's right now.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityReputation VeteranPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I take that back Jo, I've just checked in on Chris' log and he burnt 514 calories, you obviously need to be a tad more competitive

Haha so I decided to just check and see what the difference per lb of bodyweight was. At my 514/195 2.6 cals per lb of body weight and hers at 460/121 3.8 cals per lb. So she was whooping my ass on a pound per pound basis. Does not bother me at all, that actually make me proud as fug to have such a fit wife. She is my Lil Bad Ass!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting VeteranPosting Royalty

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Well you know where i tend to get mine and I get the instantized and there is no issue with that. RecoverPro would be so much better if the leucine were instantized. I am spouiled now to instantized and would almost rather do without than to deal with the floaties. Actually I am doing without BCAA's right now.
    I bought instantized Leuceine and BCAA's it still won't stay mixed maybe it's the glutamine peptides...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

I bought instantized Leuceine and BCAA's it still won't stay mixed maybe it's the glutamine peptides...
    Hmmm I never had the problem with floaties, yeah the glutamine will settle to the bottom, but it does not bother me at all. Actually due to the way I take them as listed above there is no time for anything to settle. Only the floaties on top bother me and that is what I thought you meant.
  10. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

Hmmm I never had the problem with floaties, yeah the glutamine will settle to the bottom, but it does not bother me at all. Actually due to the way I take them as listed above there is no time for anything to settle. Only the floaties on top bother me and that is what I thought you meant.
    That's it, not crazy about the taste either but I take it 3 time ed...I'm hardcore... lol
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

Yeah we are saving some cash so I haven't purchased any supps in a bit. I am happy to say I have not experienced any negative effects from not having them though. I may not be experiencing as positive as I could be but definitely not any decrease due to not having them.

If I had a bottle of floatie luecine I would take it 3 times a day too even though I am not excited about them. I still take bulk Cissus, and 1-Carboxy as powder when I have them because I forget to cap them all the time.
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.85%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    Yeah we are saving some cash so I haven't purchased any supps in a bit. I am happy to say I have not experienced any negative effects from not having them though. I may not be experiencing as positive as I could be but definitely not any decrease due to not having them.

If I had a bottle of floatie luecine I would take it 3 times a day too even though I am not excited about them. I still take bulk Cissus, and 1-Carboxy as powder when I have them because I forget to cap them all the time.
    You may not count cals but from what I've read, u have a balanced diet. Supps wouldn't benefit you as much as somebody that lacks the nutritional knowledge you have.
    Whole foods do wonders!
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation Authority

Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    Looks like Jo is tearing it up in here, makes me feel bad for doing nothing all weekend. You can drink the Ignite, it does not taste bad and if need be drop in some sugar free Koolaid. I am sure 1 scoop will do you right.
    I think my main issue is the powder, but then the fruity smells make me queezy. I can only drink water, and anything fruity just ruins it. lol. Tomorrow is a weight day, so i guess I will check it out. Didn't get to go earlier this week, but have caught 2 cardio days instead.
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by morry

You may not count cals but from what I've read, u have a balanced diet. Supps wouldn't benefit you as much as somebody that lacks the nutritional knowledge you have.
    Whole foods do wonders!
    I used to take everything under the sun.
    Now I'm back to the bare basics. A clean diet, maybe some digestive enzymes and probiotics. Feels somewhat the same.
    I'm waiting for my endosurge though so I'm not entirely supp free lol.

Looking good KQ. You guys tear it up in the gym. Must be a mean sight you guys train!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Day 8

9/7/2011 Cardio 3.33 Miles 474.4 Calories
    Laying Abs BW 40 BW on Front, and both sides bw 30 front 20 on each sides

(I would like to thank gwls for making me competitive with the husband, this calories burnt this morning was the most i have done. Its hard to compete with him. lol. I love the push though.

I am whooped and can barely hold my head up. I SOOO HOPE WE MAKE IT TO THE GYM TO LIFT. A SISTAH NEEDS IT. LOL. Cardio is grand, but need to push some weight. lol.

I still took the same doses as i have been taking, but due to some weird stuff that's going on, I may have to cut the doses down. Keep the fingers crossed, i dont. I am actually happy with the way things are going. This diet thing is on my nerves. I hate waiting for noon, I am ready to grub down at 9, which is not that normal for me.

Now that I have babbled off enough crap, I am headed to bed and hopefully will have time tomorrow to catch up. lol
    Night all
  16. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.29%

9/7/2011 Cardio 3.33 Miles 474.4 Calories
    Laying Abs BW 40 BW on Front, and both sides bw 30 front 20 on each sides

(I would like to thank gwls for making me competitive with the husband, this calories burnt this morning was the most i have done. Its hard to compete with him. lol. I love the push though.

I am whooped and can barely hold my head up. I SOOO HOPE WE MAKE IT TO THE GYM TO LIFT. A SISTAH NEEDS IT. LOL. Cardio is grand, but need to push some weight. lol.

I still took the same doses as i have been taking, but due to some weird stuff that's going on, I may have to cut the doses down. Keep the fingers crossed, i dont. I am actually happy with the way things are going. This diet thing is on my nerves. I hate waiting for noon, I am ready to grub down at 9, which is not that normal for me.

Now that I have babbled off enough crap, I am headed to bed and hopefully will have time tomorrow to catch up. lol
    Night all
    LG can be a mental battle at times, but hang in there! I really had trouble adjusting when I ran out of Pro Xanthine. I didn't realize the appetite suppressing power!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.67%
    Achievements Reputation ProReputation AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Same here. I had a hard time when I stopped taking shred matrix. It's almost time for me though. Hehe.

I workout at 630 am so the workout then fasting and waiting to eat is really foreign to me. I've always thought eating a huge post workout meal was needed. Not anymore though.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

LiLGreen or KleensQueen... you both know if you run out of PRO-XANTHINE before when you wanted to end your LOGs you can always PM me politely asking for another Bottle, I really don't think I'd give you gals too much slack, who knows, maybe, but can't hurt to ask if you need it!
    www.finaflex.com
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

Yah there are days where the fast gets tough for me, just the last couple hours though. It sure beats being hungry all the time like I was when I ate small meals..
  20. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

We are breaking our fast today with burrito bowls at Chipotle! I am having, Triple meat chicken, 2 scoops of black beans, rice, onions, bell peppers, pico de gallo, and 2 scoops of their hottest sauce. I may even opt for a tortilla, but unlikely. However theirs are relatively low fat and I think 69 grams of carbs...

Oh yeah the Queen kicked much ass in the gym today!
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

We are breaking our fast today with burrito bowls at Chipotle! I am having, Triple meat chicken, 2 scoops of black beans, rice, onions, bell peppers, pico de gallo, and 2 scoops of their hottest sauce. I may even opt for a tortilla, but unlikely. However theirs are relatively low fat and I think 69 grams of carbs...

Wow... here I sit eating my 8oz Grilled Chicken and 1 can of green beans not hungry at all, but now my mouth is watering for Chipotle, "I'll get you... you rascally rabbit!" (Elmer Fudd voice) Another thing that makes it even worse is I have Tobasco Chipotle sauce at home and I'm not at home... DAMN!!!
    www.finaflex.com
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

You sure know how to break a fast, brotha.

I'm salivating now..........thanks to that fat ass post.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.16%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

Whooaaa now!! This is just not fair!! haha I would give my left arm for some Chipotle right now! Enjoy!
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.57%
    Achievements Reputation Pro

This reads like all sorts of delicious.....!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

25. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

Wow... here I sit eating my 8oz Grilled Chicken and 1 can of green beans not hungry at all, but now my mouth is watering for Chipotle, "I'll get you... you rascally rabbit!" (Elmer Fudd voice) Another thing that makes it even worse is I have Tobasco Chipotle sauce at home and I'm not at home... DAMN!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    You sure know how to break a fast, brotha.

I'm salivating now..........thanks to that fat ass post.
    Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreen View Post
    Whooaaa now!! This is just not fair!! haha I would give my left arm for some Chipotle right now! Enjoy!
    Oh yeah and I get to walk out the door here in about 20 minutes to go meet up with the wife a few blocks over and walk down there to tear it up! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! It is so on!

Yes the wife and I are lucky that we both work in Downtown so we can eat together some days, and we get to car pool in. Good thing we like each other!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

LiLGreen or KleensQueen... you both know if you run out of PRO-XANTHINE before when you wanted to end your LOGs you can always PM me politely asking for another Bottle, I really don't think I'd give you gals too much slack, who knows, maybe, but can't hurt to ask if you need it!
    dude you rock!!! Thank you so much for asking if I would do this. Its holding me accountable to make my butt get up at 350 to go do the darn thing. lol.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm nome nome nome... I can go for another bowl. lol
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

8 OZ, geeze. I dont think I can consume that much at once, I dont see how you guys do it. I keep his hot sauce here at my office. Gotta take care of a brutha...
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

8 OZ, geeze. I dont think I can consume that much at once, I dont see how you guys do it. I keep his hot sauce here at my office. Gotta take care of a brutha...
    I sometimes go for 18 oz's ...
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Quote Originally Posted by LittleGreen View Post
    Girl go getcha some!!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

I sometimes go for 18 oz's ...
    hahahhaah, there is just no way I could hang. lol. Or let it hang in my tummy for that long. lol. You go boy.
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

Oh yeah and I get to walk out the door here in about 20 minutes to go meet up with the wife a few blocks over and walk down there to tear it up! I CAN NOT WAIT!!!! It is so on!

Yes the wife and I are lucky that we both work in Downtown so we can eat together some days, and we get to car pool in. Good thing we like each other!
    most days and all. lol.
  33. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.81%

hahahhaah, there is just no way I could hang. lol. Or let it hang in my tummy for that long. lol. You go boy.
    I'm usually pretty hungry by the time I break my fast. I'll only usually eat a bowl of greens and a couple peices of fruit with it....now my post workout meals that's when we're talking big feeds...tonight I have to eat 4 large hamburgers and a can of tuna before bed. It's a tough job but it's got to be done...
  34. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Yes... that is a very good thing!
    www.finaflex.com
  35. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

MMMMMMM thinking of dessert. Coffee and a blueberry protein Smoothie coming up at 2:30.
  36. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.45%

MMMMMMM thinking of dessert. Coffee and a blueberry protein Smoothie coming up at 2:30.

glazed Blueberry caked donut.... MMMMM nome nome nome... I want one...
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

Nope not the same thing... Mine was healthy yours not even close!
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    8.99%
    Achievements Reputation ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Nope not the same thing... Mine was healthy yours not even close!
    Oh snap!!

Oh no he didn't......
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.28%

Oh yes he did! Every once in a while a little ribbing is in order...

I think she is responding well to the products she looks a little more defined to me. I will get some pics of her tomorrow morning or something, but her arms seem to be tightening up and her chest is more defined. I love that she actually has some pecs. Not just ribs and sternum. Damn she is sexy... Oops sorry. Hard for me to think about her body without going down that road.
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.52%

Oh yes he did! Every once in a while a little ribbing is in order...

I think she is responding well to the products she looks a little more defined to me. I will get some pics of her tomorrow morning or something, but her arms seem to be tightening up and her chest is more defined. I love that she actually has some pecs. Not just ribs and sternum. Damn she is sexy... Oops sorry. Hard for me to think about her body without going down that road.
    Your a Good Man Chris, LoL, and I don't think she minds you being turned on by her body!!!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM