KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 14 First ... 234569 ... Last
  1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Leave it to you guys to get back to talking about taking a $hit, ROFLMAO, almost a whole page on it, LoL!

Now at least... I'm not the only one!
    Isn't it amazing that we talk about excrement and defecation so often.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

2. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Isn't it amazing that we talk about excrement and defecation so often.
    Yeah we definitely know our sh*t!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Log:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/256911-kleen-cuts-back.html
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah we definitely know our sh*t!
    xD i bet your wife is thinking "WTF ****?" hahaha
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy

Damn guys! I'm sorry i'll make sure p**c**n is out of my vocabulary from now on
    I prefer sweet popcorn, don't like salted popcorn BUT I think caramel/chocolate popcorn is best... But haven't had either of those in years.

I wonder if the kids have any microwave sweet popcorn in the house
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

So can we talk about caramel popcorn or is that out too? Cuz Orvil Reddenbocker makes a bas ass caramel popcorn that is so fuggin amazing it is almost orgasmic!
    Correction, no man, YOUR carmel popcorn is bad ass.. I burn it..
  6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Ok seriously if I have to read another popcorn post I'm gonna lose my Sh!t. No but seriously I really would kill for some caramel corn. There's an awesome mom and pop shop called Bye's in my home town that makes the best with cashews too...so money you don't even know!!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    xD i bet your wife is thinking "WTF ****?" hahaha
    Na, I know who my husband is.. And I am not any better. lol. I am not ashamed of it. lol.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

[QUOTE=TurningGreen;2991243]Ok seriously if I have to read another popcorn post I'm gonna lose my Sh!t. No but seriously I really would kill for some caramel corn. There's an awesome mom and pop shop called Bye's in my home town that makes the best with cashews too...so money you don't even know!![/QUOTE

LMFAO
  9. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Day 5

SUNDAY IS JUST RIGHT AROUND THE CORNER... CAN'T WAIT..

Cardio - 3.33 miles, burned 467.1 calories - this is the first time i burned this much, EVER.
    Abs - Sitting abs at 35lbs for 10reps then 25lb x5 reps - too sore to pull the handles in, so I moved to the laying ab machine and did front and both sides for 40 reps on each side.

Diet - Due to work, I lived off Pepsi Max until I got home, then have eaten a protein bar and an apple. I am wore out and tired.

Supps - did the 4 pills (sups), in the morning, then dropped another 2 at noon, figuring I was going to lunch a friend and eat, but that didn't happen. Fixing to take the last set for the evening. I have noticed I am sweating a lot more, which I think is a good thing. But burning that many calories had me in the mind frame its the supps.

Still was not brave enough to try the powder this morning, maybe I will try tomorrow, but we will see. Tomorrow is another weight day, and my entire body aches. lol.

I doubt I will keep track of the scale. Dont want to see that puppy rise up now that my muscles are growing.. lol

Night all, I am wore out.
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen

Cardio - 3.33 miles, burned 467.1 calories - this is the first time i burned this much, EVER.
    Abs - Sitting abs at 35lbs for 10reps then 25lb x5 reps - too sore to pull the handles in, so I moved to the laying ab machine and did front and both sides for 40 reps on each side.

Diet - Due to work, I lived off Pepsi Max until I got home, then have eaten a protein bar and an apple. I am wore out and tired.

Supps - did the 4 pills (sups), in the morning, then dropped another 2 at noon, figuring I was going to lunch a friend and eat, but that didn't happen. Fixing to take the last set for the evening. I have noticed I am sweating a lot more, which I think is a good thing. But burning that many calories had me in the mind frame its the supps.

Still was not brave enough to try the powder this morning, maybe I will try tomorrow, but we will see. Tomorrow is another weight day, and my entire body aches. lol.

I doubt I will keep track of the scale. Dont want to see that puppy rise up now that my muscles are growing.. lol

I know this may not apply, but littlegreen did the tropical storm sample the other day and was completely sold! She's funny about powders too especially whey, but I got an ear full about NO Ignite and how awesome it was. Like I said may not apply, but if you do try definitely let us know how it went.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  11. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I know this may not apply, but littlegreen did the tropical storm sample the other day and was completely sold! She's funny about powders too especially whey, but I got an ear full about NO Ignite and how awesome it was. Like I said may not apply, but if you do try definitely let us know how it went.
    That stuff tastes sooooo good, i use 2 scoops and it's like a pre-workout paradise! LOL
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  12. Senior Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    45.55%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post

Damn! Great workout. You'll love being sore all the time as time wears on. It gets less irritating and gives you a solid benchmark for pushing yourself to the limits.

I agree with you about the scale. I set my mom up on an exercise plan this march and she has been following the diet and exercise since then with little deviation. I demanded she stay off the scale. She does what you do regarding the clothes. All of her clothes fit again too. She didn't start from nearly the physical condition you are in and she is prob 30 years older.

STAY off the scale. My log has my daily weight in it bc I need it to inch up, not down. I'm not all that lean, but I'm def not worried about a couple pounds of fat. ha ha.

Keep killing it.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Ok seriously if I have to read another popcorn post I'm gonna lose my Sh!t. No but seriously I really would kill for some caramel corn. There's an awesome mom and pop shop called Bye's in my home town that makes the best with cashews too...so money you don't even know!!
    If I drive over for a Tattoo, we are so going there, good to cheat every now and again!!!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Day 6

9/3/2011 Cardio - 5 mins elip Weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps
    Push Press 45 10 55 8 65 8 55 7.5 45 8
    Pull downs 30 15 40 15 40 15 30 15 20 light 15
    DB Incline Bench 20 12 22.5 12 20 12 BB 30 12
    DB Curls 22.5 8 20 8
    Skull Crusher 20 8 20 15
    Dead Lifts 95 8 115 8 135 8 136 8
    Leg Extensions 55 12 45 12 30 12

I am whooped... This program is killin me. lol

Still didn't take the ignite, but thought about it.. now that i am reading that its ok, I MAY try it. lol. I took the Pro Xanthine & ALC/CLA for the workout. I feel like I had a rough work out. I am determined to make that last highest rep and when I cant it ticks me off. I do feel like I am getting stronger. But sore as hell.

Haven't really wanted to eat today.. I had some grub, but just no interest in food...
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.73%

Awesome workout Lady.
    Usually on my rest days after a good sleep, my appetite really kicks in. Enjoy your Sunday!
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

16. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Killing it in the gym !!

Don't forget though that you gotta feed the body sometimes or you'll burn out. That's never good.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

At least one of us got our workout online today. Love you Hun!
  18. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

Still didn't take the ignite, but thought about it.. now that i am reading that its ok, I MAY try it. lol. I took the Pro Xanthine & ALC/CLA for the workout....
    Why the hesitation for taking the Ignite?

19. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc

If I drive over for a Tattoo, we are so going there, good to cheat every now and again!!!
    I hate to tell ya Doc, but my home town is in NY...that's a hell of a drive for some popcorn bro!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Good work KQ, hope you're having a good Sunday!! Is the man cooking for you?
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Why the hesitation for taking the Ignite?
    I am weird with powder stuff and gag easily.
  22. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

I am weird with powder stuff and gag easily.
    I don't mind the powder's texture or anything, but most of those pre-workout powders bloat me like crazy.
    I don't like the gas while I'm lifting. lol

23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    Good work KQ, hope you're having a good Sunday!! Is the man cooking for you?
    Just made brunch, pancakes eggs and turkey sausage then have 2 barbecues to go too today. Glory of being in Texas.

I don't mind the powder's texture or anything, but most of those pre-workout powders bloat me like crazy.
    I don't like the gas while I'm lifting. lol
    And THAT is why they call him Thunder! Okay so maybe not but it sounded good. I think if she uses one she will be okay. She will enjoy the extra drive in it. I may just have to cap some one day for her.
    Current Log:
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.36%

At least one of us got our workout online today. Love you Hun!
    At least you both worked out. I put up a fence today so the dogs don't have to be chained up. Next will be starting on the fencing on the two acres. And finding someone with a brush hog. Gym time tomorrow though. Man I can't wait. He-Man is about to break out.
  25. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    63.4%

Just made brunch, pancakes eggs and turkey sausage then have 2 barbecues to go too today. Glory of being in Texas.

And THAT is why they call him Thunder! Okay so maybe not but it sounded good. I think if she uses one she will be okay. She will enjoy the extra drive in it. I may just have to cap some one day for her.
    THAT SOUNDS SO DAMN GOOD RIGHT NOW, Be right back making 2 turkeyburgers!
  26. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

well damn it man, getta cappin.. lol. Good cardio today my love.
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Day 7

Cardio @ 3.33 miles 460.4 calories burned. Did abs for 40 reps, all 3 sides, then 15 more reps on the front until i couldn't breathe, then hit the sauna.

Took the usual does of Pro Xanthine & ALC/CLA. Still didn't manage to try out the ignite. I will eventually swollow it, but still makes me queezy thinkin about it. Maybe I will attempt it tomorrow. Mind over matter.

muscles ached for the past few days, which is a good thing, but AUGH!
  28. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Great stuff KQ!! Can't you stomach the ignite maybe in a little water or juice

The ORIGINAL Kleen, will capping the ignite delay the effect? So have to be taken earlier pre-workout, just thinking 'cos don't you happy couple train in the morning?
  29. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  188 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    56.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

I take that back Jo, I've just checked in on Chris' log and he burnt 514 calories, you obviously need to be a tad more competitive

30. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

LMAO! Well she weighs less than I do and the treadmill adjusts for body weight. If you count that she burned more per lb of body weight. She can walk at almost 4 mph and I am stuck at 3 my gait is just shorter than hers 4 mph is a jog for me. She can cover more ground walking.

Yeah capping would slow it down but if I cap them loosely it wouldn't be much of an issue however swallowing 15 pills would suck.
    Current Log:
  31. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    LMAO! Well she weighs less than I do and the treadmill adjusts for body weight. If you count that she burned more per lb of body weight. She can walk at almost 4 mph and I am stuck at 3 my gait is just shorter than hers 4 mph is a jog for me. She can cover more ground walking.

Yeah capping would slow it down but if I cap them loosely it wouldn't be much of an issue however swallowing 15 pills would suck.
    I'd be biting the tread if I tried to walk at 4mph, definitely a jog for me. As for the Ignite, IMO if ya don't feel comfortable with it maybe it's just not meant to be! I think you're doing a great job without it, and I'm sure Chris would have no problem with a little pre-wkt kick if you wanted to share of course lol! Keep up the good work.
  32. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.9%

I'd be biting the tread if I tried to walk at 4mph, definitely a jog for me. As for the Ignite, IMO if ya don't feel comfortable with it maybe it's just not meant to be! I think you're doing a great job without it, and I'm sure Chris would have no problem with a little pre-wkt kick if you wanted to share of course lol! Keep up the good work.
    Precisely she is good without it or would enjoy it if she took it. She WON'T be able to take the Pro Xanthine and the pre workout together or at least not at 2 pills like she has been. The creatine in it would do her some good but really other than that she has no problem getting through the workout. I would like to see her with a serious pump though.

How is this for love I took the day off tomorrow but am still getting up at 3:50 to go to the gym with my lovely wife.
    Current Log:
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.41%

You the man Kleen, true gentleman...not to say I wouldn't do the same speaking of the ladies LittleGreen is under the weather, maybe the flu or something she can't keep any thing down. Hoping to get her healthy and back to the gym soon.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.89%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

You the man Kleen, true gentleman...not to say I wouldn't do the same speaking of the ladies LittleGreen is under the weather, maybe the flu or something she can't keep any thing down. Hoping to get her healthy and back to the gym soon.
    Oh man sux0rs when anyone gets sick! take good care of your woman!

I stopped ALL stims at once. Was on shred matrix and lit-up. I honestly didn't see a drop in performance. But then again my workouts aren't that mean... Yet.

KleensQueen should be fine w/o it. You're already tearing it up!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.27%

Still didn't manage to try out the ignite. I will eventually swollow it, but still makes me queezy thinkin about it. Maybe I will attempt it tomorrow. Mind over matter.
    It's all in your head, ya know? You don't have to swallow the powder dry and then chase it with water. lol
    Do you drink Kool-Aid or anything like that? No difference.
    The powder dissolves perfectly in water. You'll love it and you'll wonder why you waited so long to try it.

Give it Hel, Queeny!!!

36. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Precisely she is good without it or would enjoy it if she took it. She WON'T be able to take the Pro Xanthine and the pre workout together or at least not at 2 pills like she has been. The creatine in it would do her some good but really other than that she has no problem getting through the workout. I would like to see her with a serious pump though.

How is this for love I took the day off tomorrow but am still getting up at 3:50 to go to the gym with my lovely wife.
    ​yeah, this didn't happen... I feel terrible today!
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.85%

Quote Originally Posted by gwls View Post
    I take that back Jo, I've just checked in on Chris' log and he burnt 514 calories, you obviously need to be a tad more competitive

Are you crazy. lol. Don't get me in that mind frame. lol.
  38. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'0"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    98.39%

Looks like Jo is tearing it up in here, makes me feel bad for doing nothing all weekend. You can drink the Ignite, it does not taste bad and if need be drop in some sugar free Koolaid. I am sure 1 scoop will do you right.
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).
  39. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Are you guys serious, I can brisk walk at 4.0 on the Treadmill! Now when I up it to 4.5, I can still walk, but need to hold on if I want to make sure and keep up with the pace, but at 4.0 I can walk without holding on and keep up, I just stretch out the legs and go!
    www.finaflex.com
  40. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.87%

Tell LiLGreen to take a break and not try to take our products while sick, to wait and resume them back again when she's feeling better, the stims in the PRO XANTHINE especially may make her upset stomach worse!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM