KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 4 of 23 First ... 23456 ... Last

  1. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Wow I didn't know the new format allowed tables... It's a whole new world. Queue music...





    Now it's a girls log! LOL Okay I better go into hiding.

    Disclaimer: Sexist remarks are not to be taken seriously and are only here to get a rise out of the wife.
    LMFAO, YOUR A NUT. BUT AT LEAST YOU GOT ONE OF MY FAVORITES ON HERE. LOL


  2. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Excellent workouts, keep up the great work!
    thanks scotty doc. tryin.. COME ON SUNDAY, THAT'S MY DAY OFF WORKING OUT..
    •   
       


  3. Way to beat through the pain KQ. Ive never gone with 2 caps of Pro-X at once how did that go for ya? (any dizziness or increased heart rate) You'll like the N.O. Ignite, I prefer the tropical storm to the grape taste wise but its a great pre-wkt for sure.
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  4. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Thanks Doll. Much appreciated.. Yeah, dieting is not for me. I can't do it. I try to maintain, but I love me some sweets.
    I've never been a dieter and never will be; I love my food too much - in fact, my husband (who also used to frequent here) will say that he didn't really believe what I said I ate like and was not prepared for it until I came over and he saw it in person, LOL! I am a true carbohydrate addict and can pack away food better than anyone I know (although, not really something to be proud of - the thing to take away from this is that "dieting" as most people consider the term re connotations is NOT essential to effective and successful fat loss)


    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Unhappy and ready to kill the man... Every ounce of my body is hurting. So what's my solution.. Hop on the treadmill for another hike up hill.. Thought about swimming with man, but unfortunatly there is NO WAY, i could make my arms push through the water, not to mention the sore legs. lol OMG, and the abs... Wholly batcrap, it hurts to laugh. I dont even know what to grab when sitting then standing to take work to the copier, fax, get water for that much. I toppled over a couple times and ran into a wall, my co-workers had a great laugh at my expense.
    More is NOT always better - train smart; the same as eating smart, all specifically for YOU for progress in the direction of your goals. Stretching is great to do after training - I train for 20-30 minutes a day and believe me, it helps re recovery. Or hot/cold showers - I used to do them all the time after any kind of training. If you want to get in the pool, use a FLUTTERBOARD instead of swimming - no using arms and only feet move with minimal leg movement, at an easy pace.

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  5. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    Way to beat through the pain KQ. Ive never gone with 2 caps of Pro-X at once how did that go for ya? (any dizziness or increased heart rate) You'll like the N.O. Ignite, I prefer the tropical storm to the grape taste wise but its a great pre-wkt for sure.
    N.O Ignite Tropical Storm smells/tastes realllllyyyyy good. 2 Scoops and i'm good to go!

    KQ- I noticed a weird thing like that with capsules like Pro Xanthine and various other types of capsules, I tend to burp and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. I keep water at hand to wash it down really quick, great cardio workout! Liking the detail you put into this.
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
    •   
       


  6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I've never been a dieter and never will be; I love my food too much - in fact, my husband (who also used to frequent here) will say that he didn't really believe what I said I ate like and was not prepared for it until I came over and he saw it in person, LOL! I am a true carbohydrate addict and can pack away food better than anyone I know (although, not really something to be proud of - the thing to take away from this is that "dieting" as most people consider the term re connotations is NOT essential to effective and successful fat loss)




    More is NOT always better - train smart; the same as eating smart, all specifically for YOU for progress in the direction of your goals. Stretching is great to do after training - I train for 20-30 minutes a day and believe me, it helps re recovery. Or hot/cold showers - I used to do them all the time after any kind of training. If you want to get in the pool, use a FLUTTERBOARD instead of swimming - no using arms and only feet move with minimal leg movement, at an easy pace.

    ~Rosie~
    Yeah I told her to take it easy on the weights yesterday having been out a week but she is stubborn and a soldier. To her the best way to approach an obstacle is to go through it. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  7. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Unhappy and ready to kill the man... Every ounce of my body is hurting. So what's my solution.. Hop on the treadmill for another hike up hill.. Thought about swimming with man, but unfortunatly there is NO WAY, i could make my arms push through the water, not to mention the sore legs. lol OMG, and the abs... Wholly batcrap, it hurts to laugh. I dont even know what to grab when sitting then standing to take work to the copier, fax, get water for that much. I toppled over a couple times and ran into a wall, my co-workers had a great laugh at my expense.

    Supps - Popped 2 tabs of each Pro Xanthine and ALC/CLA at 4 this morning, and was ready to go by the time I hit the gym 30 minutes later, after cussin man out in my head... lol. I obviously did good, because I tore up that treadmill to burn those calories. Tomorrow, I think I am going to break down and take the N.O. Ignite. I am not a powder/liquid type person. If its not pill form, I gag.. This should be intersting to see me do that. lol. What's with the burping up the taste.. It leaves a funky taste in the mouth. Is that supposed to happen? I take the pills with milk, and figured it would coat the gut, but still a funky taste.
    NOTE TO SELF, NEVER TAKE THE SUPPS WITH MUCINEX, doesn't do so well in the tummy area.

    Workout -
    I only did 3.33 miles and burned 461.6 calories.
    Sitting ab machine with 35lbs x 30 reps x 2 sets
    Laying ab machine for sides for 40 reps each side.
    Standing lower abs, I only managed 20.

    I ate pretty good. More proteinish again, since its a cardio day, I didn't go to town on those yummy cupcakes that were served for a co-workers bday... I just looked, drooled and walked away. Of course they all looked at me like I was nuts and then I showed a couple people and told them why I walked away. Their eyes about popped out of their head when they seen my before pics.

    I really appreciate all the props I am getting, and I will do my best to get to your pages and check things out. Its really hard for me to get on during the day and I have limited time at night. Send me a link in the inbox, so i can go directly there. I am still trying to learn this website, and my buttons look all jacked up in my profile, I click one thing and it takes me to something else.

    Night all.
    Workouts are looking great and like with most ppl, you'll jump with the weights soon enough. I get sooo mad when I have to grab the 10lbs to finish my sets for my side lat lifts, but it's all about progression and I started with 5's with very low reps (I had a bookworm frame to start from lol)

    I saw a lady doing bench presses today at the track with 2lbs db's..I really wanted to say something but just kept going.

    Boy do i feel you about the pain lol, going to the bathroom is the worst. When I was staying in a hotel a few weeks ago the air conditioning was always blazing cold. So the seat was freezing and my legs were so fried from a workout I did there was just no easing onto it LOL.

    Sunday is my day off too, I plan on sleeping.....a lot
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  8. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I told her to take it easy on the weights yesterday having been out a week but she is stubborn and a soldier. To her the best way to approach an obstacle is to go through it. LOL

    so its safe to say that she has been killing that sh1T?!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

  9. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Workouts are looking great and like with most ppl, you'll jump with the weights soon enough.

    I saw a lady doing bench presses today at the track with 2lbs db's..I really wanted to say something but just kept going.

    Boy do i feel you about the pain lol, going to the bathroom is the worst. When I was staying in a hotel a few weeks ago the air conditioning was always blazing cold. So the seat was freezing and my legs were so fried from a workout I did there was just no easing onto it LOL.

    Sunday is my day off too, I plan on sleeping.....a lot
    I can get on board with that. Answering nature the day after heavy squats and deads is never an activity I look forward to. I always feel like the tin man trying to get off the pot LOL!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

  10. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I can get on board with that. Answering nature the day after heavy squats and deads is never an activity I look forward to. I always feel like the tin man trying to get off the pot LOL!
    Sadly...this^^^SUCKS SO MUCH
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Workouts are looking great and like with most ppl, you'll jump with the weights soon enough. I get sooo mad when I have to grab the 10lbs to finish my sets for my side lat lifts, but it's all about progression and I started with 5's with very low reps (I had a bookworm frame to start from lol)

    I saw a lady doing bench presses today at the track with 2lbs db's..I really wanted to say something but just kept going.

    Boy do i feel you about the pain lol, going to the bathroom is the worst. When I was staying in a hotel a few weeks ago the air conditioning was always blazing cold. So the seat was freezing and my legs were so fried from a workout I did there was just no easing onto it LOL.

    Sunday is my day off too, I plan on sleeping.....a lot
    Yeah she is a beast on the workouts. She just had a week off due to illness which is why so sore, but she is pretty strong. This workout takes a tolld because we hardly rest at all. So the weights are going to be lower than normal for us for a little bit until conditioning improves. As fast as we can change weights out we hit the next set. When doing a more traditional split she hits 80x8 on bench, 145x8 on squats some other good numbers I cant remember but I am sure she can. I think she did 365x8 or 12 on Leg Press. Pretty impressive to me. I see the other girls lifting baby weight compared to her.

    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    so its safe to say that she has been killing that sh1T?!
    Oh yes!

    Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I can get on board with that. Answering nature the day after heavy squats and deads is never an activity I look forward to. I always feel like the tin man trying to get off the pot LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Sadly...this^^^SUCKS SO MUCH
    Haha not doubt on the toilet issue!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  12. Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    N.O Ignite Tropical Storm smells/tastes realllllyyyyy good. 2 Scoops and i'm good to go!

    KQ- I noticed a weird thing like that with capsules like Pro Xanthine and various other types of capsules, I tend to burp and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. I keep water at hand to wash it down really quick, great cardio workout! Liking the detail you put into this.
    Thanks sir. I chicken'd out of the NO Ignite.. Couldn't make my mind process swollowing the powder.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I can get on board with that. Answering nature the day after heavy squats and deads is never an activity I look forward to. I always feel like the tin man trying to get off the pot LOL!

    HAHHAH, I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT... JUST THINK, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SIT JUST TO DUKEY.. WE GOTTA SIT TO PEE TOO, AND HOVERING OVER THE TOLIET JUST ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK. LOL

  14. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    HAHHAH, I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT... JUST THINK, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SIT JUST TO DUKEY.. WE GOTTA SIT TO PEE TOO, AND HOVERING OVER THE TOLIET JUST ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK. LOL
    On those days I can never decide whats worse...sitting down, or getting back up? Either way it's not fun!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as medical advice. Consult your doctor before starting new diets, supplements, training protocols, and/or if you have any concerns about your health.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah she is a beast on the workouts. She just had a week off due to illness which is why so sore, but she is pretty strong. This workout takes a tolld because we hardly rest at all. So the weights are going to be lower than normal for us for a little bit until conditioning improves. As fast as we can change weights out we hit the next set. When doing a more traditional split she hits 80x8 on bench, 145x8 on squats some other good numbers I cant remember but I am sure she can. I think she did 365x8 or 12 on Leg Press. Pretty impressive to me. I see the other girls lifting baby weight compared to her.



    Oh yes!





    Haha not doubt on the toilet issue!
    Very impressive to me, 80 is my goal on bench, my recent PR is 70, but I'm at home and I only have the thin bar not the olympic bar so I'd say theres a 30+ lbs difference just counting the bar O.O. Awesome KQ.
    I'm always looking to upgrade my equipment as often as I can. Just made a new bar so I can go past 80lbs (very limiting on squat) without having to buy the larger bar + a whole new set of plates.

    Gawd I miss the leg press machine.

    Great numbers KQ and to think that soon they'll be even more
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  16. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    HAHHAH, I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT... JUST THINK, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SIT JUST TO DUKEY.. WE GOTTA SIT TO PEE TOO, AND HOVERING OVER THE TOLIET JUST ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK. LOL
    Hovering is Not an option after legs day LOL
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  17. 5 pages already my gosh.

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Hovering is Not an option after legs day LOL
    I know that's right. Trying to make the decision to go to the bathroom is like making LIFE decisions. lol. to Pee, or not to Pee that is the question.

  19. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    5 pages already my gosh.
    I JUST said the same freaking thing. lol

  20. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I know that's right. Trying to make the decision to go to the bathroom is like making LIFE decisions. lol. to Pee, or not to Pee that is the question.
    LMAO!!!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep



  21. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    LMAO!!!
    MUAH

  22. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Very impressive to me, 80 is my goal on bench, my recent PR is 70, but I'm at home and I only have the thin bar not the olympic bar so I'd say theres a 30+ lbs difference just counting the bar O.O. Awesome KQ.
    I'm always looking to upgrade my equipment as often as I can. Just made a new bar so I can go past 80lbs (very limiting on squat) without having to buy the larger bar + a whole new set of plates.

    Gawd I miss the leg press machine.

    Great numbers KQ and to think that soon they'll be even more
    They sell solid small bars at walmart for a reasonable price. Academy and Walmart have the small hole metal plates up to 45 lbs. Also with that type of set up there are always tons of those weights on Craigslist. You could probably upgrade pretty cheap that way.

    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I know that's right. Trying to make the decision to go to the bathroom is like making LIFE decisions. lol. to Pee, or not to Pee that is the question.
    You are to funny. Get a funnel and do it standing up... Hey get away from my keyboard you PIG! Sorry some miscreant typing for me...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

  23. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I told her to take it easy on the weights yesterday having been out a week but she is stubborn and a soldier. To her the best way to approach an obstacle is to go through it. LOL
    Not that I am one to lead by example (well, not until recently) there, but yeah, "easing" back into training is sometimes the best thing to do, especially if it was a complete week off ALL training, just to let your body get accustomed to the demands of it again.


    Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I JUST said the same freaking thing. lol
    Get used to it, LOL - a female REALLY into this lifestyle is a rarity and novelty here

    ~Rosie~
    Athlete ~ Trainer ~ Writer
    "Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - @rosiecheewarrior

    Contact [email protected] for INDIVIDUALIZED Fitness Management
    Motivation. Knowledge. Results.
    www.rosiesmusclerevolution.com

  24. Leave it to you guys to get back to talking about taking a $hit, ROFLMAO, almost a whole page on it, LoL!

    Now at least... I'm not the only one!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

  25. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    They sell solid small bars at walmart for a reasonable price. Academy and Walmart have the small hole metal plates up to 45 lbs. Also with that type of set up there are always tons of those weights on Craigslist. You could probably upgrade pretty cheap that way.



    You are to funny. Get a funnel and do it standing up... Hey get away from my keyboard you PIG! Sorry some miscreant typing for me...
    HOLY SH!T LMFAO HAHA!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
  2. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  3. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM
Log in
Log in