KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 3 of 14 First 123458 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    I've never been a dieter and never will be; I love my food too much - in fact, my husband (who also used to frequent here) will say that he didn't really believe what I said I ate like and was not prepared for it until I came over and he saw it in person, LOL! I am a true carbohydrate addict and can pack away food better than anyone I know (although, not really something to be proud of - the thing to take away from this is that "dieting" as most people consider the term re connotations is NOT essential to effective and successful fat loss)

More is NOT always better - train smart; the same as eating smart, all specifically for YOU for progress in the direction of your goals. Stretching is great to do after training - I train for 20-30 minutes a day and believe me, it helps re recovery. Or hot/cold showers - I used to do them all the time after any kind of training. If you want to get in the pool, use a FLUTTERBOARD instead of swimming - no using arms and only feet move with minimal leg movement, at an easy pace.

~Rosie~
    Yeah I told her to take it easy on the weights yesterday having been out a week but she is stubborn and a soldier. To her the best way to approach an obstacle is to go through it. LOL
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Olympus Labs Rep - check us out at Olympus-Labs.com
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html

2. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Unhappy and ready to kill the man... Every ounce of my body is hurting. So what's my solution.. Hop on the treadmill for another hike up hill.. Thought about swimming with man, but unfortunatly there is NO WAY, i could make my arms push through the water, not to mention the sore legs. lol OMG, and the abs... Wholly batcrap, it hurts to laugh. I dont even know what to grab when sitting then standing to take work to the copier, fax, get water for that much. I toppled over a couple times and ran into a wall, my co-workers had a great laugh at my expense.

Supps - Popped 2 tabs of each Pro Xanthine and ALC/CLA at 4 this morning, and was ready to go by the time I hit the gym 30 minutes later, after cussin man out in my head... lol. I obviously did good, because I tore up that treadmill to burn those calories. Tomorrow, I think I am going to break down and take the N.O. Ignite. I am not a powder/liquid type person. If its not pill form, I gag.. This should be intersting to see me do that. lol. What's with the burping up the taste.. It leaves a funky taste in the mouth. Is that supposed to happen? I take the pills with milk, and figured it would coat the gut, but still a funky taste.
    NOTE TO SELF, NEVER TAKE THE SUPPS WITH MUCINEX, doesn't do so well in the tummy area.

Workout -
    I only did 3.33 miles and burned 461.6 calories.
    Sitting ab machine with 35lbs x 30 reps x 2 sets
    Laying ab machine for sides for 40 reps each side.
    Standing lower abs, I only managed 20.

I ate pretty good. More proteinish again, since its a cardio day, I didn't go to town on those yummy cupcakes that were served for a co-workers bday... I just looked, drooled and walked away. Of course they all looked at me like I was nuts and then I showed a couple people and told them why I walked away. Their eyes about popped out of their head when they seen my before pics.

I really appreciate all the props I am getting, and I will do my best to get to your pages and check things out. Its really hard for me to get on during the day and I have limited time at night. Send me a link in the inbox, so i can go directly there. I am still trying to learn this website, and my buttons look all jacked up in my profile, I click one thing and it takes me to something else.

Night all.
    Workouts are looking great and like with most ppl, you'll jump with the weights soon enough. I get sooo mad when I have to grab the 10lbs to finish my sets for my side lat lifts, but it's all about progression and I started with 5's with very low reps (I had a bookworm frame to start from lol)

I saw a lady doing bench presses today at the track with 2lbs db's..I really wanted to say something but just kept going.

Boy do i feel you about the pain lol, going to the bathroom is the worst. When I was staying in a hotel a few weeks ago the air conditioning was always blazing cold. So the seat was freezing and my legs were so fried from a workout I did there was just no easing onto it LOL.

Sunday is my day off too, I plan on sleeping.....a lot
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

3. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'9"  185 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.17%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Yeah I told her to take it easy on the weights yesterday having been out a week but she is stubborn and a soldier. To her the best way to approach an obstacle is to go through it. LOL

so its safe to say that she has been killing that sh1T?!
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"
    •   

4. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Workouts are looking great and like with most ppl, you'll jump with the weights soon enough.

I saw a lady doing bench presses today at the track with 2lbs db's..I really wanted to say something but just kept going.

Boy do i feel you about the pain lol, going to the bathroom is the worst. When I was staying in a hotel a few weeks ago the air conditioning was always blazing cold. So the seat was freezing and my legs were so fried from a workout I did there was just no easing onto it LOL.

I can get on board with that. Answering nature the day after heavy squats and deads is never an activity I look forward to. I always feel like the tin man trying to get off the pot LOL!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Quote Originally Posted by TurningGreen View Post
    I can get on board with that. Answering nature the day after heavy squats and deads is never an activity I look forward to. I always feel like the tin man trying to get off the pot LOL!
    Sadly...this^^^SUCKS SO MUCH
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  6. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Workouts are looking great and like with most ppl, you'll jump with the weights soon enough. I get sooo mad when I have to grab the 10lbs to finish my sets for my side lat lifts, but it's all about progression and I started with 5's with very low reps (I had a bookworm frame to start from lol)

Yeah she is a beast on the workouts. She just had a week off due to illness which is why so sore, but she is pretty strong. This workout takes a tolld because we hardly rest at all. So the weights are going to be lower than normal for us for a little bit until conditioning improves. As fast as we can change weights out we hit the next set. When doing a more traditional split she hits 80x8 on bench, 145x8 on squats some other good numbers I cant remember but I am sure she can. I think she did 365x8 or 12 on Leg Press. Pretty impressive to me. I see the other girls lifting baby weight compared to her.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    so its safe to say that she has been killing that sh1T?!
    Oh yes!

Quote Originally Posted by thetinyguy View Post
    Sadly...this^^^SUCKS SO MUCH
    Haha not doubt on the toilet issue!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/252598-kleen-olympus-labs.html
  7. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

N.O Ignite Tropical Storm smells/tastes realllllyyyyy good. 2 Scoops and i'm good to go!

KQ- I noticed a weird thing like that with capsules like Pro Xanthine and various other types of capsules, I tend to burp and it leaves a weird taste in my mouth. I keep water at hand to wash it down really quick, great cardio workout! Liking the detail you put into this.
    Thanks sir. I chicken'd out of the NO Ignite.. Couldn't make my mind process swollowing the powder.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

HAHHAH, I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT... JUST THINK, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SIT JUST TO DUKEY.. WE GOTTA SIT TO PEE TOO, AND HOVERING OVER THE TOLIET JUST ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK. LOL
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    5'7"  230 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    75.22%

HAHHAH, I KNOW THAT'S RIGHT... JUST THINK, YOU ONLY HAVE TO SIT JUST TO DUKEY.. WE GOTTA SIT TO PEE TOO, AND HOVERING OVER THE TOLIET JUST ISN'T AS EASY AS YOU THINK. LOL
    On those days I can never decide whats worse...sitting down, or getting back up? Either way it's not fun!
    DISCLAIMER: Anything that I post on this forum should not be taken as/IS NOT medical advice. All workout programs/protocols, diets,
    and/or supplementation NEEDS to be discussed with the appropriate medical professional. Consult your doctor about any health concerns you may have.
  10. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

Yeah she is a beast on the workouts. She just had a week off due to illness which is why so sore, but she is pretty strong. This workout takes a tolld because we hardly rest at all. So the weights are going to be lower than normal for us for a little bit until conditioning improves. As fast as we can change weights out we hit the next set. When doing a more traditional split she hits 80x8 on bench, 145x8 on squats some other good numbers I cant remember but I am sure she can. I think she did 365x8 or 12 on Leg Press. Pretty impressive to me. I see the other girls lifting baby weight compared to her.

Oh yes!

Haha not doubt on the toilet issue!
    Very impressive to me, 80 is my goal on bench, my recent PR is 70, but I'm at home and I only have the thin bar not the olympic bar so I'd say theres a 30+ lbs difference just counting the bar O.O. Awesome KQ.
    I'm always looking to upgrade my equipment as often as I can. Just made a new bar so I can go past 80lbs (very limiting on squat) without having to buy the larger bar + a whole new set of plates.

Gawd I miss the leg press machine.

Great numbers KQ and to think that soon they'll be even more
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

Hovering is Not an option after legs day LOL
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

12. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.24%

5 pages already my gosh.
  13. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Hovering is Not an option after legs day LOL
    I know that's right. Trying to make the decision to go to the bathroom is like making LIFE decisions. lol. to Pee, or not to Pee that is the question.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    5 pages already my gosh.
    I JUST said the same freaking thing. lol
  15. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    38.62%

I know that's right. Trying to make the decision to go to the bathroom is like making LIFE decisions. lol. to Pee, or not to Pee that is the question.
    LMAO!!!
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

16. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

LMAO!!!
    MUAH
  17. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

Very impressive to me, 80 is my goal on bench, my recent PR is 70, but I'm at home and I only have the thin bar not the olympic bar so I'd say theres a 30+ lbs difference just counting the bar O.O. Awesome KQ.
    I'm always looking to upgrade my equipment as often as I can. Just made a new bar so I can go past 80lbs (very limiting on squat) without having to buy the larger bar + a whole new set of plates.

Gawd I miss the leg press machine.

Great numbers KQ and to think that soon they'll be even more
    They sell solid small bars at walmart for a reasonable price. Academy and Walmart have the small hole metal plates up to 45 lbs. Also with that type of set up there are always tons of those weights on Craigslist. You could probably upgrade pretty cheap that way.

You are to funny. Get a funnel and do it standing up... Hey get away from my keyboard you PIG! Sorry some miscreant typing for me...
  18. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  117 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.52%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Not that I am one to lead by example (well, not until recently) there, but yeah, "easing" back into training is sometimes the best thing to do, especially if it was a complete week off ALL training, just to let your body get accustomed to the demands of it again.

I JUST said the same freaking thing. lol
    Get used to it, LOL - a female REALLY into this lifestyle is a rarity and novelty here

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  19. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.54%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Leave it to you guys to get back to talking about taking a $hit, ROFLMAO, almost a whole page on it, LoL!

Now at least... I'm not the only one!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  20. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

They sell solid small bars at walmart for a reasonable price. Academy and Walmart have the small hole metal plates up to 45 lbs. Also with that type of set up there are always tons of those weights on Craigslist. You could probably upgrade pretty cheap that way.

You are to funny. Get a funnel and do it standing up... Hey get away from my keyboard you PIG! Sorry some miscreant typing for me...
    HOLY SH!T LMFAO HAHA!
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443
  21. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

OMG get a funnel and do it standing up... hahahah.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  22. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Been there and done that. NEVER again. lol
  23. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Not that I am one to lead by example (well, not until recently) there, but yeah, "easing" back into training is sometimes the best thing to do, especially if it was a complete week off ALL training, just to let your body get accustomed to the demands of it again.

Girl I am there to do the damn thing, its all or nothing.. That's just my mentaility. When I am there, I am there for a reason, and nothing less is acceptable, ya know. I know what I will do to myself at the end, but its such an awesome feeling that I tore it up.. I get amped and nothing else matters. Everything that frustrates me to my core, I let out pushin the weight. and My day runs so much smoother. I totally get that scene in that movie to where their walking and then she builds up that orgasim feeling of endorfins being released.. I have slowly but surely make it a part of my lifestyle. I am so far committed to this, you all dont have any idea. I have the perfect anniversay picture for the husband and I. I am pretty sure he knows, but I do think I will feel confident to do it. Any ideas on how to loose or cover stretch marks and c-section incisions.

Get used to it, LOL - a female REALLY into this lifestyle is a rarity and novelty here

~Rosie~

I am, I have an older brother and two younger ones, plus being raised by my "marine-minded father", I can take ANYTHING. And then being married to Man, and have 2 teenage boys and 1 daughter.. Poor girl is being raised rough, but still has her princess times.. lol.
  24. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Funny stuff in here!
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me
  25. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

^^Damn you Tiny...Now I want Pop Corn^^
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

So do I......
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

SORRY GUYS, i hate popcorn. If i could switch that with like a taco it'd be me
  28. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

SORRY GUYS, i hate popcorn. If i could switch that with like a taco it'd be me
    LMAO, when I go to the movie theaters I usually enjoy the popcorn more than the movie.... hahah
    RecoverBro ELITE
  29. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Day 4

IS IT SUNDAY YET??? As much as I was dreading getting up, it wasn't actually that bad. A little soreness, and muscle failures are so wonderful. lol.

Supps: I did not take the powder. Just couldn't force myself. Maybe I will attempt again on Saturday. I did take the doses from both Pro Xanithine and ALC/CLA. Fixing to take another ALC/CLA and head off to bed.

Workout::
    9/1/2011 Cardio - 6 mins eliptical Weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weight reps
    Pull ups: WU, 2ws, 2ds 80 8 60 8 20 3 40 8 60 8 80 8
    Cable Cross Over: WU, 2w 20 10 30 15 30 15 20 15 20 15
    2ds
    DB Lat Raise: 2ws, 2ds 12.5 15 15 15 12.5 15 10 15
    BB Curls: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 20 8
    Dips: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 60 8
    Squats: 1WU, 1ws, 2ds 65 8 95 8 85 8 65 8
    Leg Curls: 1ws, 2 ds 70 12 50 12 40 12

Diet: Again with keeping it moderately clean, minus that scone man brought for lunch. lol. Even through the soreness I pushed all that I could. Still doesn't seem to be enough. But it will increase by Tuesday.. I have another full body on Saturday, but that's a different exercise, so after that I should be used to the drop sets (need to remember to finish the spreadsheet and print them off (but I forget to do it, when I get to work), and figured out what I am doing with out having to point nod and grunt. lol.

Haven't decided what the cardio will be for morning, we will see then.
    Good night all, chat again soon.
  30. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21.51%

Funny stuff in here!
    RIGHT, ITS A FREAKING CHOW DOWN DAY TOO... BUT THE TIME IS OVER. you suck man! lol
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

IS IT SUNDAY YET??? As much as I was dreading getting up, it wasn't actually that bad. A little soreness, and muscle failures are so wonderful. lol.

Supps: I did not take the powder. Just couldn't force myself. Maybe I will attempt again on Saturday. I did take the doses from both Pro Xanithine and ALC/CLA. Fixing to take another ALC/CLA and head off to bed.

Workout::
    9/1/2011 Cardio - 6 mins eliptical Weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weights reps weight reps
    Pull ups: WU, 2ws, 2ds 80 8 60 8 20 3 40 8 60 8 80 8
    Cable Cross Over: WU, 2w 20 10 30 15 30 15 20 15 20 15
    2ds
    DB Lat Raise: 2ws, 2ds 12.5 15 15 15 12.5 15 10 15
    BB Curls: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 20 8
    Dips: 1ws, 1ds 40 8 60 8
    Squats: 1WU, 1ws, 2ds 65 8 95 8 85 8 65 8
    Leg Curls: 1ws, 2 ds 70 12 50 12 40 12

Diet: Again with keeping it moderately clean, minus that scone man brought for lunch. lol. Even through the soreness I pushed all that I could. Still doesn't seem to be enough. But it will increase by Tuesday.. I have another full body on Saturday, but that's a different exercise, so after that I should be used to the drop sets (need to remember to finish the spreadsheet and print them off (but I forget to do it, when I get to work), and figured out what I am doing with out having to point nod and grunt. lol.

Haven't decided what the cardio will be for morning, we will see then.
    Good night all, chat again soon.
    mean workout! Man you guys make my workouts look sad haha! You'll get to see them shortly when I start my log on EndoSurge and Combustion hehehe.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  32. New Member
    Stats
    5'6"  123 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    41.34%

First, I want to thank FINAFLEX for the generous care package they sent me!
    Secondly to Man for making this really cool pic! Kleen wrote that...

Attachment 43287

Hello everyone, this is my first time logging any products. Many of you probably know my husband MrKleen73 from his logs. Well he is helping me write up this first part of the log, but all the regular posting will be done by me. He is also in charge of the training program for this. I am a little nervous to be in the spot light here but will do my best.

I guess I should start off with my goals. I want to lean up and get more defined during this log while hopefully keeping my strength and muscle. I definitely don't want to be "Skinny Fat". I want to see more definition in my waistline and get rid of the "hail storm" on my upper thighs. LOL Man says I am crazy calling it a hail storm but that is how I see it. Oh yeah, I really want to see that muscle on the back of my arm move like my man's does any time he straightens his arm. I want to build a little more junk in my trunk too! I will settle for nothing less than a "Ghetto Booty!" HMMMM, Wishful thinking maybe???

Training I will be doing basically whatever workout Man makes me do, right now it is a full body 3 times a week and cardio of some sort 3 times a week. I will keep track of my weights and cardio in here.

Nutrition - I don't diet, I don't like it. Forget all that calorie counting not my thing!I will watch what I eat and try to follow Man's diet of eating between 12:00 and 8:00, not counting calories just eating more on weight days and less on cardio days. I plan to do better than I have, but don't expect anything extreme in the nutrition department.

My Before Pics will be in the second post, and I will be FORCED to take some at the half way mark and the end of the run. You can see in my pics this made me all too happy! Sorry that part just makes me uneasy, not exactly in love with my reflection...

Weight - I weighed myself this morning and was 121 on 3 different scales. Not neurotic or anything... ;-P

PS: If you can't tell I call him Man so when you see that you know I am talking about Kleen.

Nice job!! The workout and pics look great!! We can keep each other motivated, there aren't many girls on here
  33. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen

RIGHT, ITS A FREAKING CHOW DOWN DAY TOO... BUT THE TIME IS OVER. you suck man! lol
    Ha! Damn that Lean Gains Protocol. I really love it, but I hear ya...I'll get something in my head that I just need to eat, but have to wait till the next day because my time expired. Oh well totally worth it LG gets me shredded.
  34. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

Ha! Damn that Lean Gains Protocol. I really love it, but I hear ya...I'll get something in my head that I just need to eat, but have to wait till the next day because my time expired. Oh well totally worth it LG gets me shredded.

Im staring at the clock for my fast to end lol.
    RecoverBro ELITE
  35. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.31%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag

Im staring at the clock for my fast to end lol.
    Dude that's TORTURE!
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

Dude that's TORTURE!
    Damn guys! I'm sorry i'll make sure p**c**n is out of my vocabulary from now on
  37. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    23.87%

So can we talk about caramel popcorn or is that out too? Cuz Orvil Reddenbocker makes a bas ass caramel popcorn that is so fuggin amazing it is almost orgasmic!
  38. Professional Member
    Stats
    6'1"  213 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    62.88%

So can we talk about caramel popcorn or is that out too? Cuz Orvil Reddenbocker makes a bas ass caramel popcorn that is so fuggin amazing it is almost orgasmic!
    Name:  i-see-what-you-did-there.jpg
Views: 81
Size:  24.0 KB
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.68%

caramel popcorn~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    RecoverBro ELITE
  40. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    51.94%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Ohhh and it's carb loading today... I wonder if we have it here.
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM