KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
First, I want to thank FINAFLEX for the generous care package they sent me!
Secondly to Man for making this really cool pic! Kleen wrote that...

JoAnn FINAFLEX Log.jpg

Hello everyone, this is my first time logging any products. Many of you probably know my husband MrKleen73 from his logs. Well he is helping me write up this first part of the log, but all the regular posting will be done by me. He is also in charge of the training program for this. I am a little nervous to be in the spot light here but will do my best.

I guess I should start off with my goals. I want to lean up and get more defined during this log while hopefully keeping my strength and muscle. I definitely don't want to be "Skinny Fat". I want to see more definition in my waistline and get rid of the "hail storm" on my upper thighs. LOL Man says I am crazy calling it a hail storm but that is how I see it. Oh yeah, I really want to see that muscle on the back of my arm move like my man's does any time he straightens his arm. :) I want to build a little more junk in my trunk too! I will settle for nothing less than a "Ghetto Booty!" HMMMM, Wishful thinking maybe???

Training I will be doing basically whatever workout Man makes me do, right now it is a full body 3 times a week and cardio of some sort 3 times a week. I will keep track of my weights and cardio in here.

Nutrition - I don't diet, I don't like it. Forget all that calorie counting not my thing!I will watch what I eat and try to follow Man's diet of eating between 12:00 and 8:00, not counting calories just eating more on weight days and less on cardio days. I plan to do better than I have, but don't expect anything extreme in the nutrition department.

My Before Pics will be in the second post, and I will be FORCED to take some at the half way mark and the end of the run. You can see in my pics this made me all too happy! Sorry that part just makes me uneasy, not exactly in love with my reflection...

Weight - I weighed myself this morning and was 121 on 3 different scales. Not neurotic or anything... ;-P

PS: If you can't tell I call him Man so when you see that you know I am talking about Kleen.

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Pic and Updates...

Pics and Updates

8-29-11 121 lbs

Progress 8-29-11 Jo 121lbs.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dang you beat me! Then again, I was making her progress pics...

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Sub'd

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Nice supplement layout...looks very familiar haha! Go get it KQ!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
SUB'd For Shizzle!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
SUB'D! TINY'S SUPPORT MACHINE HEADING YOUR WAY! :D

prime.gif

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Pics and Updates

8-29-11 121 lbs

View attachment 43288
Very nice... Nice muscle tone, very good starting point, you should make progress very quickly as I don't think you are nearly as far from your mark as you might believe. I don't just think, I know that if you listen to "The Man" workout hard and tighten up on the diet, you will get there and much faster than you think!!!

Also, you guys are quite welcome and I Thank you as well, as I know we are all in for a very good Log it is my pleasure to get some more women running Logs on this forum!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Come on Ladies, time to Woaa-MAN UP, you both have great guys, who know their stuff and run fantastic LOGs, do them proud, it's on you gals now, show us what you are made up, no time like now, you have all the support you need both in your home and on this forum! It's time to go to WORK!!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Very nice... Nice muscle tone, very good starting point, you should make progress very quickly as I don't think you are nearly as far from your mark as you might believe. I don't just think, I know that if you listen to "The Man" workout hard and tighten up on the diet, you will get there and much faster than you think!!!

Also, you guys are quite welcome and I Thank you as well, as I know we are all in for a very good Log it is my pleasure to get some more women running Logs on this forum!
Amen! I keep trying to tell here that she already looks way better than most people and has great muscle tone. She really did not want to take those pics. I think she is the bees knees but she thinks I have to because she is my wife. Not so...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well you tell her... or better yet she will be reading this... KleensQueen, I am speaking from a Trainer's point of view, you have very good muscle tone, you have nice arms, back, & a flat stomach, most trainers would love to have someone that they can just do minor tweaks here and there and make crazy differences with so little change, please do not be concerned about the scale, as a matter of fact, Chris... get rid of that scale, weigh her on day one and do not let her use it again until the very last day, no need for weight updates as I think it could quite possibly be more detrimental than good, same thing with her body fat, just take it in the beginning and at the very end, just do updates with pictures and let the pictures and the mirror, oh and how her close start to fit her do all the talking, ya know!

What do you think of that idea (both of you)?

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
DUDE THATS AWESOME, LOVE ME SOME TRANSFORMERS!! LOL

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I now know how OnlyChevy feels. lol. Awkward.. My man does rock. It wasn't until last night that I saw myself rockin out to Papa Roach, Burn did i see that I have some sort of muscle back on my back. Kleen and I are great work out partners, I see him and push myself to the limits. And I think I do the same for him. Its hard to compete with a dude that's all sorts of ballooned out.. I am not a quitter, and I am TOO competitive. :p

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Amen! I keep trying to tell here that she already looks way better than most people and has great muscle tone. She really did not want to take those pics. I think she is the bees knees but she thinks I have to because she is my wife. Not so...
YOU HAVE TOO, I HAVE THE PAPERS ON YOU DAWG

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Well you tell her... or better yet she will be reading this... KleensQueen, I am speaking from a Trainer's point of view, you have very good muscle tone, you have nice arms, back, & a flat stomach, most trainers would love to have someone that they can just do minor tweaks here and there and make crazy differences with so little change, please do not be concerned about the scale, as a matter of fact, Chris... get rid of that scale, weigh her on day one and do not let her use it again until the very last day, no need for weight updates as I think it could quite possibly be more detrimental than good, same thing with her body fat, just take it in the beginning and at the very end, just do updates with pictures and let the pictures and the mirror, oh and how her close start to fit her do all the talking, ya know!

What do you think of that idea (both of you)?
I haven't gotten on the scale in a while. My theory is, I go with how my work clothes fit.. If my work clothes get snug, then I have a problem, and that means its time to buckle down and get straight.. Today, I just wanted to see where I am at. I doubt I will get back on the scale for another month.. But then again, I have competitive issues so this is undecided right now. ;-P

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow, I wish my wife would workout with me.... She has a gym membership to a gym that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of her mom's apt (where she lives now because it's a lot closer to work, and she works nights so we'd just miss eachother. Kinda an odd situation but it's okay for now). And she DOESN'T go. As for me... I workout in my home gym... cause I can't afford to go to a real gym...

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Good luck with this log! Looking to see you progress! Your husband is a guru when it comes to working out, nutrition and he always gives great advice! You're gonna do great!

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Day 1

Cardio - The treadmill for an uphill walk at 3.7 mph for 45 minutes. I walked for 3.02 miles and burned 415.9 calories.
Abs - crunch machine on all 3 sides for 30 reps x2.

Impression of drugs - jk, supps. Its still too early to tell for the ALC/CLA. I did take the minimal amout, 1 of the pro xanthine & 1 ALC/CLA for the work out, then took a second ALC/CLA a few hours later (ALC/CLA says to take 2-3 times a day). For the pro xanthine, I was draggin ass from being out in the sun all day yesterday, I did not have that funky jittery feeling, but I did not get stimmed either. However, I sweated like a whore in church... JK. I did sweat a bit, which to me is ALWAYS a good thing.

Tomorrow is a weight day, so can't wait to see what I am able to lift. I am starting a new workout plan, hopefully it will not be "girl weights".. That's sooo embarrassing.

BTW, you don't have to coddle me guys, treat me like one of the guys. I am married to Kleen and he is the kinda dude I LOVE! If your a jackass like us, then, PLEASE by all means feel free to be one with me too. I DONT NEED TO BE CODDLED. :)

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
Wow, I wish my wife would workout with me.... She has a gym membership to a gym that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of her mom's apt (where she lives now because it's a lot closer to work, and she works nights so we'd just miss eachother. Kinda an odd situation but it's okay for now). And she DOESN'T go. As for me... I workout in my home gym... cause I can't afford to go to a real gym...

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Good luck with this log! Looking to see you progress! Your husband is a guru when it comes to working out, nutrition and he always gives great advice! You're gonna do great!
That sux mattrag. So no sauna time for you... That sux. That's the best part. ;) That's where I get my WHOOO-SIII on.
Kleen got me in the gym because I used to complain about being fat, and I would eat the crappiest stuff. All I knew how to cook was fried foods.. And he wouldn't eat. And I would get ticked off at him. NOW I get it.. It all tastes so bad now..
But back to the story. He told me I was no longer allowed to complain if I did nothing about my eating habits and did nothing to help not have the chub.. He told me that I can complain all I want now about the chub becuase I took his advise and took my butt to the gym.

Kleen is awesome when it comes to being a motivator. I love to workout with him, most days. lol. Although, most days I wanna kick him in the nuts when that 350 am alarm goes off and he wakes me up...

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That sux mattrag. So no sauna time for you... That sux. That's the best part. ;) That's where I get my WHOOO-SIII on.
Kleen got me in the gym because I used to complain about being fat, and I would eat the crappiest stuff. All I knew how to cook was fried foods.. And he wouldn't eat. And I would get ticked off at him. NOW I get it.. It all tastes so bad now..
But back to the story. He told me I was no longer allowed to complain if I did nothing about my eating habits and did nothing to help not have the chub.. He told me that I can complain all I want now about the chub becuase I took his advise and took my butt to the gym.

Kleen is awesome when it comes to being a motivator. I love to workout with him, most days. lol. Although, most days I wanna kick him in the nuts when that 350 am alarm goes off and he wakes me up...
I'm working on getting my wife there. She actually JOINED a gym so she knows fitness is important. I pretty much eat paleo though.. so she doesn't understand why I eat so much fat... hahah. I don't deep fry stuff but I do eat very oily things. And I don't eat much rice... A sin in Japan. Yea, perhaps I should try and motivate her more. If you don't mind me asking, what motivated you to change? Anything in particular?

KleensQueen

KleensQueen

Awards
I'm working on getting my wife there. She actually JOINED a gym so she knows fitness is important. I pretty much eat paleo though.. so she doesn't understand why I eat so much fat... hahah. I don't deep fry stuff but I do eat very oily things. And I don't eat much rice... A sin in Japan. Yea, perhaps I should try and motivate her more. If you don't mind me asking, what motivated you to change? Anything in particular?
Mostly I got tired of hearing well SHUT UP, if your not going to do anything about it, then you can't complain. ;) I would really complain all the time. I was really unhappy with how I looked I was fluffy, dimplely and unamused with myself. As harsh as that statement was, it was SOOOO true. In his own way he "Kleened me", to sum it up.. SHUT UP OR GET OFF THE POT and do the darn thing (I think that's the statement). Then it didnt help seeing how hot the man was looking and I was getting jealous, and I couldn't look like a slob with this HOT dude on my arm. He deserves to have a healthy woman on his arm that is his match. He is truly an inspiration when he works out. The intense look in his face, pushes me to the next level.

I hated every second of working out, until last night and then today. I couldn't see the results, because techinically (if you notice I do have eyes on my back tattood), I couldn't physically see myself on the back and didn't see the results that Kleen keeps saying I have.. I haven't been to the gym in a week, and it helps with my aggression. So I am feeling dumpy all over again. Seeing the muscle from Kleen's phone as I fist pumped Burn, I was completely shocked. Then taking the back pictures today, shocked me even more. I am thrilled that I have muscle definition in my back. I look down at my front and thing WTF is wrong. Time to put down the snickers ice cream bars, thanks for this Finaflex program.. I am committed to making the abs pop and the hail storm drop. And of course make the butt bubbly.. :) I can't wait to see where I am at in a month. Sux that summer is almost over.. :-/

My suggestion, would have her try for 2 weeks straight. 2 weeks is all it took for my body to start changing, and I started to feel better not just physically but mentally. Feeling the tone in my body versus the fluff I have/had is what is keeping me motivated. Starting out hurts so bad, all the muscle soreness, but its well worth it in my eyes. Some women, just need that push with loving support too. Is your wife like me, and can handle hearing Kleen's motivation he used on me (it worked on me, I called it he "Kleened me")?? If not, your going to need to push her in her own way. Start the change in yourself, and comment on how you would like to see your wife with definition... Maybe she'll budge.. If you guys do not share a membership, does she have a friend she can go to the gym with? Most women do not like going to the gym by themselves. Guys get tacky and stare, its embarrassing and nasty. The last thing I want to do is try and get hit up by some ding-a-ling while I am getting my sweat on.. I do not have much suggestion, if she is happy and content with herself, I dont know how to help in that area. Maybe show her my pics and say "you would look hotter than her.." That's been known to work on me too. :) Good luck, I hope she will make the change.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
I'm in, def in.

Subbed. This is going to be great.

Chris you're wife's hot and she is going to get hotter. That's pretty awesome. I'm jealous, but in a healthy way I think. Kleen's been an inspiration for me as well. Good to see shines in all parts of his life. I can hardly say that about myself. No offense Kleen, you know it's just admiration.

I'd say good luck, but you aren't going to need it. Stay off the scale, train hard, eat good and have fun carving that body up.

mattrag

mattrag

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Mostly I got tired of hearing well SHUT UP, if your not going to do anything about it, then you can't complain. ;) I would really complain all the time. I was really unhappy with how I looked I was fluffy, dimplely and unamused with myself. As harsh as that statement was, it was SOOOO true. In his own way he "Kleened me", to sum it up.. SHUT UP OR GET OFF THE POT and do the darn thing (I think that's the statement). Then it didnt help seeing how hot the man was looking and I was getting jealous, and I couldn't look like a slob with this HOT dude on my arm. He deserves to have a healthy woman on his arm that is his match. He is truly an inspiration when he works out. The intense look in his face, pushes me to the next level.

I hated every second of working out, until last night and then today. I couldn't see the results, because techinically (if you notice I do have eyes on my back tattood), I couldn't physically see myself on the back and didn't see the results that Kleen keeps saying I have.. I haven't been to the gym in a week, and it helps with my aggression. So I am feeling dumpy all over again. Seeing the muscle from Kleen's phone as I fist pumped Burn, I was completely shocked. Then taking the back pictures today, shocked me even more. I am thrilled that I have muscle definition in my back. I look down at my front and thing WTF is wrong. Time to put down the snickers ice cream bars, thanks for this Finaflex program.. I am committed to making the abs pop and the hail storm drop. And of course make the butt bubbly.. :) I can't wait to see where I am at in a month. Sux that summer is almost over.. :-/

My suggestion, would have her try for 2 weeks straight. 2 weeks is all it took for my body to start changing, and I started to feel better not just physically but mentally. Feeling the tone in my body versus the fluff I have/had is what is keeping me motivated. Starting out hurts so bad, all the muscle soreness, but its well worth it in my eyes. Some women, just need that push with loving support too. Is your wife like me, and can handle hearing Kleen's motivation he used on me (it worked on me, I called it he "Kleened me")?? If not, your going to need to push her in her own way. Start the change in yourself, and comment on how you would like to see your wife with definition... Maybe she'll budge.. If you guys do not share a membership, does she have a friend she can go to the gym with? Most women do not like going to the gym by themselves. Guys get tacky and stare, its embarrassing and nasty. The last thing I want to do is try and get hit up by some ding-a-ling while I am getting my sweat on.. I do not have much suggestion, if she is happy and content with herself, I dont know how to help in that area. Maybe show her my pics and say "you would look hotter than her.." That's been known to work on me too. :) Good luck, I hope she will make the change.

Wow thanks for the in depth answer!!!!
Yea I think I have to be more motivational. She definitely cares about how she looks. But she's still on the "I don't need muscle" train... but she knows that muscles help with keeping nice form, and staying up right. I think I have to lose the love handles and then she'll come around. Perhaps if she learned a sport or had some kind of use for it. Though I know in daily life having strength is necessary some people don't see it.
I think the weird guys thing isn't a problem but yea for most just GETTIN to the gym is most of the battle. Perhaps later when my finances are better i'll join that gym. I know when we move back to Hawaii she will get a gym membership (I already have one at 24hr fitness back there) so she can join me there. And i'll probably train her there too. There's a lot of brainwashing done though by the media on how to diet etc. That's gonna take some time to deprogram from her. Hell it took a long time for me to come over all that stuff.
Thanks again, and good luck with the log!
I'll come back later when I start my new log. Donno what product i'm going to be loggin yet but it starts in a week! (Testing my 1rms this week :D)

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm in for this!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hail to the Queen!!! :hail:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hello KleensQueen,

You have a good hubby he has helped me a lot with knowledge being generous as he is sharing it. In to see you win

mich29

mich29

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
in for the log,congrats on starting your first log!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hey there, Chris and I have been tight for quite some time. We see eye to eye on many things, but the most important is that our wives are our Queens. So your Magesty ... kick some azz...

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
In, as well. You should be proud -- you've got quite the following here (perhaps it's because we're all fearful that Kleen will try to fight us in a parking lot if we don't join, though :laugh: ).

Looking great already!

RickRock13

RickRock13

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello KleensQueen,

You have a good hubby he has helped me a lot with knowledge being generous as he is sharing it. In to see you win
I agree with this. Your husband has really transformed my life from the diet and training advice I have received from him in the last few months. His knowledge is vast and respected and the great thing is that he loves to share it and help many.

Best of luck to you! You have a great place to start from considering you already look better than what most women are trying to get to ;)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

No need to explain Bro, everyone has weird and different scenarios in their lives, for example, when I married my wife, she was locked into a lease for 3 more months, so I stayed at her place 1-2 x's week and she would stay at my place 3-4 x's a week and we usually had 1 or 2 days where it didn't make sense with our work schedules to just watch the other one sleep, so we stayed at our own places. Of course after those 3 mos. passed she moved in with me and we have lived with one another every since... Sept. 4th makes 2 years!

Mrodz

Mrodz

Awards
  • Established
I wish I could get my husband more into weight training, but he's more of a runner type. He just enjoys running to the point where he'll skip weights to run. Which is cool because he motivates me to run (which is NOT my strong point AT ALL) I mean he looks good and is at a good weight but it would be nice to train with him more often and I know it would benefit him in his job at the long run. Don't know how to motivate him though, but I always try.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joanne you look great in your pics, in for the win!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah baby... I am in to watch you kick some arse... I think you will love the pro xanthine. Last all day and doesnt make you feel like your on crack. Kick some ass sister. Love ya.

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Yeah baby... I am in to watch you kick some arse... I think you will love the pro xanthine. Last all day and doesnt make you feel like your on crack. Kick some ass sister. Love ya.
No crack??? Booo

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way Jo I told you, you looked good. I noticed the muscle tone when we were at the beach. And was like damn loom at this buff beatch. Lmfao... Love ya.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No crack??? Booo
I hear it is the beez kneez for dieting too, I mean that and some meth, lean out in no time (just don't call me when you see the cat crawling on the ceiling and start complaning "govment took my money!").

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hear it is the beez kneez for dieting too, I mean that and some meth, lean out in no time (just don't call me when you see the cat crawling on the ceiling and start complaning "govment took my money!").
Lol

morry

morry

Awards
  • Established
Knew that cat shouldn't have been there but his Spanish was immaculate.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Knew that cat shouldn't have been there but his Spanish was immaculate.
The one I saw spoke Portugese and was wearing a thong, I must have been dreaming about Brazil at the time... I need to lay off the hard stuff!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Jeez, I wake up go to work and come home and pages behind already!! Must be a Kleen log :D

Good luck, apologies for being late as ever!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Army Guy Supplement Logs 851