KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 2 of 19 First 1234 ... Last

1. I'm in for this!

2. IN!!! You really look great Kqueen. I'd kill for those shoulders!
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

•   

3. Hail to the Queen!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

4. Hello KleensQueen,

You have a good hubby he has helped me a lot with knowledge being generous as he is sharing it. In to see you win
    Facebook John Smeton Fitness
    youtube JohnSmetonFitness1
    Twitter SmetonFitness

5. in for the log,congrats on starting your first log!!
    •   

6. Hey there, Chris and I have been tight for quite some time. We see eye to eye on many things, but the most important is that our wives are our Queens. So your Magesty ... kick some azz...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  7. AnabolicMinds Site Rep

In, as well. You should be proud -- you've got quite the following here (perhaps it's because we're all fearful that Kleen will try to fight us in a parking lot if we don't join, though ).

Looking great already!

8. Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton
    Hello KleensQueen,

You have a good hubby he has helped me a lot with knowledge being generous as he is sharing it. In to see you win
    I agree with this. Your husband has really transformed my life from the diet and training advice I have received from him in the last few months. His knowledge is vast and respected and the great thing is that he loves to share it and help many.

Best of luck to you! You have a great place to start from considering you already look better than what most women are trying to get to
    Recoverbro Elite
    "This is what we've been working on"

9. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Wow, I wish my wife would workout with me.... She has a gym membership to a gym that is literally RIGHT IN FRONT of her mom's apt (where she lives now because it's a lot closer to work, and she works nights so we'd just miss eachother. Kinda an odd situation but it's okay for now). And she DOESN'T go. As for me... I workout in my home gym... cause I can't afford to go to a real gym...

Anyway, enough of my ramblings! Good luck with this log! Looking to see you progress! Your husband is a guru when it comes to working out, nutrition and he always gives great advice! You're gonna do great!
    No need to explain Bro, everyone has weird and different scenarios in their lives, for example, when I married my wife, she was locked into a lease for 3 more months, so I stayed at her place 1-2 x's week and she would stay at my place 3-4 x's a week and we usually had 1 or 2 days where it didn't make sense with our work schedules to just watch the other one sleep, so we stayed at our own places. Of course after those 3 mos. passed she moved in with me and we have lived with one another every since... Sept. 4th makes 2 years!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

10. I wish I could get my husband more into weight training, but he's more of a runner type. He just enjoys running to the point where he'll skip weights to run. Which is cool because he motivates me to run (which is NOT my strong point AT ALL) I mean he looks good and is at a good weight but it would be nice to train with him more often and I know it would benefit him in his job at the long run. Don't know how to motivate him though, but I always try.
    [email protected]
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

11. Joanne you look great in your pics, in for the win!
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

12. Yeah baby... I am in to watch you kick some arse... I think you will love the pro xanthine. Last all day and doesnt make you feel like your on crack. Kick some ass sister. Love ya.

13. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6
    Yeah baby... I am in to watch you kick some arse... I think you will love the pro xanthine. Last all day and doesnt make you feel like your on crack. Kick some ass sister. Love ya.
    No crack??? Booo
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html

14. By the way Jo I told you, you looked good. I noticed the muscle tone when we were at the beach. And was like damn loom at this buff beatch. Lmfao... Love ya.

15. FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!

- Do you think you have a good bench?
    - Do you think you have a good bench for your body weight?
    - Would you like to win $500 worth of FINAFLEX products?

or would you just like to see all the youtube entries submitted by our contestants, either way click on this link and let the Games Begin... FINAFLEX presents... The Ultimate Online Bench Press Competition!
    www.finaflex.com

16. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    No crack??? Booo
    I hear it is the beez kneez for dieting too, I mean that and some meth, lean out in no time (just don't call me when you see the cat crawling on the ceiling and start complaning "govment took my money!").
    If my direct and cynical approach bothers you, just ignore it. I'm just saying what you need to hear ;).

17. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny View Post
    I hear it is the beez kneez for dieting too, I mean that and some meth, lean out in no time (just don't call me when you see the cat crawling on the ceiling and start complaning "govment took my money!").
    Lol

18. Quote Originally Posted by oufinny

Knew that cat shouldn't have been there but his Spanish was immaculate.
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct

19. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    The one I saw spoke Portugese and was wearing a thong, I must have been dreaming about Brazil at the time... I need to lay off the hard stuff!

20. Jeez, I wake up go to work and come home and pages behind already!! Must be a Kleen log

Good luck, apologies for being late as ever!

21. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    LMFAO!!

22. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    I hope everybody thinks i'm crazy, because you cannot be a sane person and go through the type of pain i am willing to put myself through to be where i want to be, Once I completely win the war between my mind and body, my reign will begin. ~Me

23. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    And I couldn't ask him to leave either.........he brought the crack!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

24. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod
    And I couldn't ask him to leave either.........he brought the crack!!!
    Somebody say crack??? Mmmm....love me some dat. Damn cat is lucky I speak spanglish.

Now back to ur regularly scheduled Queen log.

25. Too funny guys! Man did she tear it up in the gym today. Her crazy stamina on the drop sets almost makes me ashamed of myself. She is all heart!
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

26. Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    No need to explain Bro, everyone has weird and different scenarios in their lives, for example, when I married my wife, she was locked into a lease for 3 more months, so I stayed at her place 1-2 x's week and she would stay at my place 3-4 x's a week and we usually had 1 or 2 days where it didn't make sense with our work schedules to just watch the other one sleep, so we stayed at our own places. Of course after those 3 mos. passed she moved in with me and we have lived with one another every since... Sept. 4th makes 2 years!
    Congrats on 2 years mans!!
    Man Finaflex's PCT black rev is such a good product... haha Just thought Id let you know, even though I know you know it is ;D
    RecoverBro ELITE

27. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Congrats on 2 years mans!!
    Man Finaflex's PCT black rev is such a good product... haha Just thought Id let you know, even though I know you know it is ;D
    Thanks Brother, glad to hear you like it, we definitely do our best to make quality products and give great customer service!
    www.finaflex.com

28. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Too funny guys! Man did she tear it up in the gym today. Her crazy stamina on the drop sets almost makes me ashamed of myself. She is all heart!
    Im sure you guys tear it up in there!
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    IN!!! You really look great Kqueen. I'd kill for those shoulders!
    Thanks doll. I had no idea i had them til I seen my pics. lol. I only see the front. I had to show a co-worker of mine today. I am so proud. lol.

30. SORRY TO DO THIS IS MASS, BUT I AM POOOPED... AND NEED TO GET THE KIDS HANDLED FOR THE NIGHT. I REALLY APPRECIATE ALL THE LOVE YOUR SHOWING.

Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I'm in for this!
    Thanks RR

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    IN!!! You really look great Kqueen. I'd kill for those shoulders!
    Thanks again dear

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Hail to the Queen!!!
    lol. LOVE IT. Thanks TG

Quote Originally Posted by John Smeton View Post
    Hello KleensQueen,

Yeah I know the man rocks. I get free training.

Quote Originally Posted by mich29 View Post
    in for the log,congrats on starting your first log!!
    thanks Mich. Its gonna be interesting. I hope I can keep up the replies.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Hey there, Chris and I have been tight for quite some time. We see eye to eye on many things, but the most important is that our wives are our Queens. So your Magesty ... kick some azz...
    PREACH IT. LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestBeast View Post
    In, as well. You should be proud -- you've got quite the following here (perhaps it's because we're all fearful that Kleen will try to fight us in a parking lot if we don't join, though ).
    HAHAHAHAHAHHA

Looking great already!
    Quote Originally Posted by RickRock13 View Post
    I agree with this. Your husband has really transformed my life from the diet and training advice I have received from him in the last few months. His knowledge is vast and respected and the great thing is that he loves to share it and help many.

Best of luck to you! You have a great place to start from considering you already look better than what most women are trying to get to
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    I wish I could get my husband more into weight training, but he's more of a runner type. He just enjoys running to the point where he'll skip weights to run. Which is cool because he motivates me to run (which is NOT my strong point AT ALL) I mean he looks good and is at a good weight but it would be nice to train with him more often and I know it would benefit him in his job at the long run. Don't know how to motivate him though, but I always try.
    I love to run, and did the same thing. It seems I can catch more weights than cardio. But I am off to a good start.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 08:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 06:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 09:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 12:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 12:46 PM