KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 19 First ... 910111213 ... Last

1. Pretty tats You can see the difference, Jo - don't get down on yourself (lighting can make a huge difference to how you "appear" - believe me, I know)!

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

2. There is a difference! Great work. Kleen's a lucky dude.
    Quote Originally Posted by swollen87 View Post
    lol in highschool i ran the original halodrol 50 for 8 weeks with clenbuterol and vodka as pct
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/old-school-hormone/193259-begins-morry-vs.html
    •   

3. Great progress.

Your stay in the hospital didn't slow you down at all!
    RecoverBro ELITE

4. Jo you are looking good. There is nothing to be ashamed of. And look at those guns.
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

5. Looking great, Queeny. Worthy of respect, admiration and honor.

So......

On Your Knees, Dogs.

All Hail The Queen!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Pretty tats You can see the difference, Jo - don't get down on yourself (lighting can make a huge difference to how you "appear" - believe me, I know)!

~Rosie~
    Thanks doll.

7. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    There is a difference! Great work. Kleen's a lucky dude.
    Thanks dear, I think its the other way around though.

8. Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    Great progress.

Your stay in the hospital didn't slow you down at all!
    Thanks dear, sure feels like it though. ;/

9. Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Jo you are looking good. There is nothing to be ashamed of. And look at those guns.
    lol. thanks bub

10. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Looking great, Queeny. Worthy of respect, admiration and honor.

So......

On Your Knees, Dogs.

All Hail The Queen!!

hahhaha, awesome. lol

11. Quote Originally Posted by morry View Post
    Great progress!!!

I commend you for DeadLifting. That is such an important lift to incorporate. Keeping it light is the way to go, but the muscle memory you create is so important to so many other movements and muscle development.

Keep it up and can't wait for the pics!
    I wasn't able to do the deads. It made my head hurt and started to make me loose my sight. Hopefully we will have some sort of news on why this keeps happening.. I hate not being able to do what I know I could do. Sets me in a pissy mood because i feel its a a bad workout.

12. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    Thanks doll.
    No worries - just saying it as I see it

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee

13. Nice progress!! I am impressed. Looking good!!!
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

14. Quote Originally Posted by prld2gr8ns View Post
    Nice progress!! I am impressed. Looking good!!!
    Gracias.

15. OK, sorry for the late response, Chris can tell you they have been keeping me swamped at work with non-forum related stuff! Anyway, I think you look fantastic and I can definitely see some improvement, I agree with everyone on here, you are doing fantastic and your Tats are way awesome, just keep it up, you will see... consistency, consistency, consistency!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  16. Day 15

I am sore as all get out. I don't know which body part to grab. I am walking like I have somethin up my rear.. What an awesome sight that has to be for my co workers. lol. And of course the trips to the bathroom are just SOOO wonderful.
    Have taken the usual supps today. 1 pro xanthine and 2 ALC/CLA before work outs; and another pro xanthine and ALC/CLA around 1030 or 11. Will pop a couple more ALC/CLA before bed.
    Cardio day. - 3.02 miles burned 483.9 cal
    Standing abs - bwx30x3sets
    sitting ab crunches - 20lbx30x1 set; 10lbx30x2 sets. (couldn't push for this anymore because my legs were already on fire). So I stopped, hit he sauna for a little reading and headed home to get ready for work.

I had to show off my progress pics to a couple of the gals at work, even though they are relatively funny, because I look sooo amused. They both tripped. I am def getting leaner and abs are poking out more. I still wear a little loose clothes, or at least my size 3's are becoming more baggy, either way, WHOO-HOOOO. OH YEAH!! that's an awesome feeling there. Now my legs on the other hand seem to be developing nice and hard, so legs and butt is taking up a little more room.. My thighs are now more harder now than they were a few weeks ago. Still have a hail storm going on, but at least its not as bad as it was. I am really loving the way these supps are helping. And staying on top of this log is rough, because its become my new facebook. lol. ADDICTED much. lol. Seeing myself type out my weights makes me think i need to push harder, but while I am doing it, its like, HELL NO, I can't push anymore. Tomorrow should be nice and interesting, since my arms, abs, legs, azz, neck and chest are all so freaking sore. Guess taking 4 workouts off has really shown I can't miss anymore, CUZ OMG, this hurts. lol. Even muscle rub is not taking the soreness, much less ice packs. I don't do bath's so an Epsom salt bath is outta the question.. Beauty hurts...
    Night all.

17. Love it and she used to harp on me about getting on here. Too funny. Her arms and legs are getting so buff. I am looking and thinking DAYUM she looks amazing. She wants to take it to the next level and I am down. Intermittent fasting really seems to be agreeing with both her and this supplement combo. Doc seems to think her problem is inner ear related and put her on antibiotics and a medrol pack today so here is to hoping it fixes this.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

18. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Doc seems to think her problem is inner ear related and put her on antibiotics and a medrol pack today so here is to hoping it fixes this.
    That's also what Doctor Thunder had summized. But lacking the proper medical school training and education, I didn't mention it.
    I did not think it was her heart. She's in great shape.

I'm praying for ya, Queeny!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."

19. Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Love it and she used to harp on me about getting on here. Too funny. Her arms and legs are getting so buff. I am looking and thinking DAYUM she looks amazing. She wants to take it to the next level and I am down. Intermittent fasting really seems to be agreeing with both her and this supplement combo. Doc seems to think her problem is inner ear related and put her on antibiotics and a medrol pack today so here is to hoping it fixes this.
    Yah I had an inner ear infection and it can get very painful, the antibiotics should clear it right up, yah it starts by feeling like theres is water in your ear....then the pain comes. I you get it on time then you can avoid the pain...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug

20. Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    I am sore as all get out. I don't know which body part to grab. I am walking like I have somethin up my rear.. What an awesome sight that has to be for my co workers. lol. And of course the trips to the bathroom are just SOOO wonderful.
    Have taken the usual supps today. 1 pro xanthine and 2 ALC/CLA before work outs; and another pro xanthine and ALC/CLA around 1030 or 11. Will pop a couple more ALC/CLA before bed.
    Cardio day. - 3.02 miles burned 483.9 cal
    Standing abs - bwx30x3sets
    sitting ab crunches - 20lbx30x1 set; 10lbx30x2 sets. (couldn't push for this anymore because my legs were already on fire). So I stopped, hit he sauna for a little reading and headed home to get ready for work.

I had to show off my progress pics to a couple of the gals at work, even though they are relatively funny, because I look sooo amused. They both tripped. I am def getting leaner and abs are poking out more. I still wear a little loose clothes, or at least my size 3's are becoming more baggy, either way, WHOO-HOOOO. OH YEAH!! that's an awesome feeling there. Now my legs on the other hand seem to be developing nice and hard, so legs and butt is taking up a little more room.. My thighs are now more harder now than they were a few weeks ago. Still have a hail storm going on, but at least its not as bad as it was. I am really loving the way these supps are helping. And staying on top of this log is rough, because its become my new facebook. lol. ADDICTED much. lol. Seeing myself type out my weights makes me think i need to push harder, but while I am doing it, its like, HELL NO, I can't push anymore. Tomorrow should be nice and interesting, since my arms, abs, legs, azz, neck and chest are all so freaking sore. Guess taking 4 workouts off has really shown I can't miss anymore, CUZ OMG, this hurts. lol. Even muscle rub is not taking the soreness, much less ice packs. I don't do bath's so an Epsom salt bath is outta the question.. Beauty hurts...
    Night all.

Ummm, sister what "hail storm"? You look AMAZING and are BEAUTIFUL!! xoxoxoxo

21. Quote Originally Posted by Chevy6s Chick View Post
    Ummm, sister what "hail storm"? You look AMAZING and are BEAUTIFUL!! xoxoxoxo
    GURL, puhlease... i got some cottage cheese goin on. But i love ya thanks though.

22. Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    That's also what Doctor Thunder had summized. But lacking the proper medical school training and education, I didn't mention it.
    I did not think it was her heart. She's in great shape.

I'm praying for ya, Queeny!!
    heart issues run in the family. Mom was a professional ballroom/latin dancer and she has heart issues. Dr. thinks I am just having a panic attack when stuff goes spotty and black and legs start to give out. I have low bp issues that are scaring the crap out of me. They gonna scan my cat on Thursday. Insert dirty line here from man, who asked if i was gonna shave my cat. lol

23. Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    Yah I had an inner ear infection and it can get very painful, the antibiotics should clear it right up, yah it starts by feeling like theres is water in your ear....then the pain comes. I you get it on time then you can avoid the pain...
    I had to have tubes put in when I was like 9 or 10. I had 80% blockage in one ear, and 50 in the other. So I completely know about ear problems. Sux sooo bad. They have been draining and popping since this morning, so hopefully the steroids and antibiotics are helping. Still having the lightheaded ness, dizzy spells, seeing spots and things still go dark.. But we will see what happens this thursday, probably nothing..
  24. Day 16

Was not a good night of sleep last night. Nightmares all night long, would wake up and go RIGHT back to the same damn dream.. Not to mention had a sinus headache. Guess that's why the dr. asked if i could breathe... So night really sucked butt..

Used the grape NO Ignite to wake and motivate a sistah.. And I have to tell you, I LOVEthe grape! Went down a whole heck of a lot easier. Guess I will need to get some of that!! I didn't gag at all. Took 1 pro xanthine and 2 ALC/CLA at the same time. By the time I hit the gym 15 to 20 minutes later, and ready to go (minus the sinus headache).
    Cardio warm up:
    Elliptical for 5 minutes burned 55.2 calories

Flat Bench:
    45x8, 65x8, 75x8>65x8>55x8

Hammer Strength Iso-Lat Row:
    37x12, 47x12, 52x12>47x12>37x12

Arnold Press:
    20x12,20x12>15x12>10x12

Hammer Curls:
    22.5x15>15x15

DB Overhead Tricep:
    30x15>22.5x15>15x15

Leg Press (YEAH RIGHT): Man said this one is a whole lot harder than the normal one we use (but still doesn't matter, couldn't finish and made me REALLY unhappy)
    135x15, 225x5, 135x15

I got the workout mixed up and got extremely ticked off. My legs are still sore as hell from the past few days, it felt good to stretch them with the leg press, but I sure couldn't push the weight.. I went up on a few of my exercises so I was a little happy there, but still personally feels like a dukey workout. OH well there is always tomorrow.

Night all.

25. My little warrior, gets mad when she increases almost everything but her legs which arer A still sore and b she is using an old sled that you can heard the ball bearings grinding on because they haven't seen grease or silicone since it was unboxed... She kicked ass.
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN
    Current Training Log -
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/workout-logs/276206-kleen-strong-body.html

26. Awesome work KQ. Definitely noticeable progress in those pics!! Glad to see you're back at full strength and kicking A$$
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/252210-greens-climb-top.html#post4548443

27. Jo you had a heck of a workout way to go. Told you the grape would taste better. Now when you go scan your cat you know it will all be good. And as for the man just wait until you get there and he goes here kitty kitty kitty... LOL...
    Chaos and Pain -Rep

Use Discount code: onlychevy620 for your 20% off

28. Dang half way through and already turning heads eh? Nice progress!!

Keep killing it!! Progress progress progress!!
    RecoverBro ELITE

29. Your numbers are very similar to Monica's... the girl I train... I don't push her much on the weight as much as I did at first but take advantage of her stamina and intensity. She can get through one of my routines much faster I notice. I always found it amusing when she could do so many reps at a certain weight and then when you add a little she could hardly move the weight, or vice versa drop a little weight and a weight she could only get 3 reps on she was getting 10 or 12 with a small drop in weight. So overall she gets more out of it when she uses a bit lighter weight and higher reps.
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM