KleensQueen Kleens House with FINAFLEX PRO XANTHINE & ALC+CLA (Sponsored)

Page 11 of 14 First ... 6910111213 ... Last
  1. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Still it was an awesome thing to behold. Also the past couple days some of the water from the medrol pack (cortisone steroid) started to fall off and WOW she was looking good getting ready this morning. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her even in hot rollers, now that is saying something...
    Live Hard, Laugh Hard, Love Hard and Heal Fast! - KLEEN

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73 View Post
    Still it was an awesome thing to behold. Also the past couple days some of the water from the medrol pack (cortisone steroid) started to fall off and WOW she was looking good getting ready this morning. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her even in hot rollers, now that is saying something...

LOL...
  3. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen View Post
    MY BAD, YEAH IT WAS. LOL, 150.
    Either way that is freaking awesome she-rah... Pretty soon you could squat with me on your shoulders. LMAO
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Way to take charge and show those weights who the Queen is!!!

Long Live The Queen!!!
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  5. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Onlychevy6 View Post
    Either way that is freaking awesome she-rah... Pretty soon you could squat with me on your shoulders. LMAO

lol. right. I am workin on it.
  6. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    Way to take charge and show those weights who the Queen is!!!

Long Live The Queen!!!
    lol thanks man!!
  7. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'1"  111 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    39.2%

Hi!! Just wanted to check in, I've been quite negligent to the logs I follow :/ Been busy (haven't updated my own in awhile ) and I have horrible Time Management skillz lol. Been catching up and basking in the feel good vibes in here what with family and friends supporting your efforts. Great work Queen.
    Still catching up, haven't gotten to all the pages, this log multiplies like wet Mogwai....
    smallfry@athleticxtreme.com
    http://www.facebook.com/Athleticxtreme
    Athletic Xtreme Rep

8. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Day 28

Rough night of sleep, maybe 2 hours total.. I am feelin that delicious pass out feeling come on, so gonna make this quick.
    I KILLED it on the treadmill this morning. Nothing like using that ticked off motivation to get you to another personal best...
    I did 3.59 miles on high inclined raise to level 15, and burned 613.8 calories. THAT'S RIGHT! I MADE IT TO 600, that was my goal when i hoped on there the last time. Next goal.. not so sure... I guess we will just have to see... I am loving being able to push myself to the limits and i am always curious to what i can do next..

My tummy started to burn a bit before i got off the treadmill, but we all know that wasn't stoppin my psycho butt.
    Sitting crunches 20lbx50x3
    laying side abs: bwx50x2 for both right and left sides.
    Went into the sauna to sweat out some more water.. And managed to get sauna drawbridges, not to bad, but i am ok with it. I did BWx50 and the decided to read.

I have up'd the 2 dose of pro xanthine and 2 in the morning along with ALC/CLA. I get to work a couple hours later, and drop the second dose of the ALC/CLA, and take another set before i leave work.

Ok, i am really tired and I am not making much sense here, so my bad. At least I got the most of it out.
    Night all.

9. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    Hi!! Just wanted to check in, I've been quite negligent to the logs I follow :/ Been busy (haven't updated my own in awhile ) and I have horrible Time Management skillz lol. Been catching up and basking in the feel good vibes in here what with family and friends supporting your efforts. Great work Queen.
    Still catching up, haven't gotten to all the pages, this log multiplies like wet Mogwai....

TIght I am feelin ya there. Man has to bringing it to my attention that people were lookin for my results. I got busy, and had no time to post. Plus being so darn sleepy, its hard to be chatty. Thanks for checkin in love.
  10. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Rough night of sleep, maybe 2 hours total.. I am feelin that delicious pass out feeling come on, so gonna make this quick.
    I KILLED it on the treadmill this morning. Nothing like using that ticked off motivation to get you to another personal best...
    I did 3.59 miles on high inclined raise to level 15, and burned 613.8 calories. THAT'S RIGHT! I MADE IT TO 600, that was my goal when i hoped on there the last time. Next goal.. not so sure... I guess we will just have to see... I am loving being able to push myself to the limits and i am always curious to what i can do next..

My tummy started to burn a bit before i got off the treadmill, but we all know that wasn't stoppin my psycho butt.
    Went into the sauna to sweat out some more water.. And managed to get sauna drawbridges, not to bad, but i am ok with it. I did BWx50 and the decided to read.

I have up'd the 2 dose of pro xanthine and 2 in the morning along with ALC/CLA. I get to work a couple hours later, and drop the second dose of the ALC/CLA, and take another set before i leave work.

Ok, i am really tired and I am not making much sense here, so my bad. At least I got the most of it out.
    Night all.

awesome blossom. Go get some well deserved sleep. Love ya
  11. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

Way to kick some arse their my love!
  12. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

OK, I'm caught up, whew, hate being away from my computer and the forums too long, takes forever to catch up on everyone's Logs, way to kick but Jo, did you guys get your new care-package in the mail yet?
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!
  13. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'4"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.14%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by Mrodz View Post
    TIght I am feelin ya there. Man has to bringing it to my attention that people were lookin for my results. I got busy, and had no time to post. Plus being so darn sleepy, its hard to be chatty. Thanks for checkin in love.
    What it is, is that you ladies have more to do than us guys do. We're just little PC nerds who wanna chitty-chat with each other all day long.
    THE PAIN YOU ENDURE TODAY WILL PRODUCE THE POWER YOU ENJOY TOMORROW!!

"Ye are gods, and all of you are children of the most High."
  14. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

I know that is right!!!!
  15. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    OK, I'm caught up, whew, hate being away from my computer and the forums too long, takes forever to catch up on everyone's Logs, way to kick but Jo, did you guys get your new care-package in the mail yet?

I sure did and thank you so much!! I didn't know if I should put that on here, but that's the reasoning for the double dose of pro xanthine, and the beastness goin on with the personal bests!! I can't thank you enough for sending them. Hopefully no more hospital visits and i can get to where i want to be. I sure am growin that ghetto-booty, but OMG, its freaking me out with my clothes. I have to go up in size to accommodate the butt and legs. And its hard to make myself not freak out.
  16. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by thundergod View Post
    What it is, is that you ladies have more to do than us guys do. We're just little PC nerds who wanna chitty-chat with each other all day long.
    Unfortunately, I would love to sit on here, and bull-dukey with everyone, but I work for needy lawyers. And it seems to be me that I am like the head woman in charge for the staff. lol.
  17. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Night all.

OMFG, HOW TIRED WAS I REALLY!!! I DID NOT REMEMBER I HAD UPDATED THIS YESTERDAY! WOW, I WAS POOPED. I do not even remember if i ate dinner.. WOW..
  18. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Day 29

Unbelievable. I have no recollection I was even on here last night, much less replied to people. WOW.

Since I got my new goody package from Scotty Doc & FinaFlex, I have increased my dosage of Pro-Xanthine to 2 before my workout, and have added ignite on my lift days. I have been taking 3 ALC/CLA 3 times a day. I can tell by the way I have increased personal bests that something of this combination is going just the way I want. As for the ignite, I can do without slapping at myself when my skin feels twingy. I now get why wrestlers slap at themselves.. Anyways, today workout when as follows:

Cardio warm up
    Elliptical for 5 minutes burned 60 calories.

DB Swings:
    30x15, 40x15, 42.5x15

Lat Raise:
    35x15, 40x15

Face Pulls:
    40x15, 50x15

Fly's:
    50x15, 60x15

Burpies (my new unfavorable move):
    bwx15, bwx15, bwx15

Thigh Abductors:
    55x15, 75x15, 75x15

Calves:
    150x15, 190x15 (tryin to get to man's weight here. ALL bullish..)

Side Bends:
    45x15, 47.5x15

Sauna Hip Raises:
    bwx50, bwx15.
  19. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

Man no wonder we were sweating that was a beast of a workout and we raced through it in under 35 minutes too. Not including the warm up and general shoulder warm up we do.
  20. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

I got a work out just reading all of this. Lol way to kill it jo.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

I got a work out just reading all of this. Lol way to kill it jo.
    lol. thanks bub. Not bad for still being a little sore from doing ab crunches. lol. My legs are not gushy, there are all hard. Now if can make make my 4 pack pop back out. My skin is going through that weird phase where, its loose because I have leaned out more. I can see it looking down, but can't flex them to make them pop. I am flat from my pelvis up, then blubbery around the belly button area. :/ I am almost there, where i sat out to be!!
  22. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Burpies (my new unfavorable move):
    bwx15, bwx15, bwx15
    Try doing a PUSH-UP as you go down during the burpee - makes it a little harder and works the chest, shoulders, and arms as well, but it's fun

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  23. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

Ha yeah that makes it BEASTLY! I did some of them that way but my elbows were not too happy about it so I went back to the normal ones. I will have to bould back up to those again. Too much heavy lifting recently. Now the wife she can probably do them cuz she is tougher than me.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott View Post
    Try doing a PUSH-UP as you go down during the burpee - makes it a little harder and works the chest, shoulders, and arms as well, but it's fun

~Rosie~
    Ha yeah that makes it BEASTLY! I did some of them that way but my elbows were not too happy about it so I went back to the normal ones. I will have to bould back up to those again. Too much heavy lifting recently. Now the wife she can probably do them cuz she is tougher than me.
    Wait, that's what i do. Is that not right?
  25. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Day 30 10/8/11

Took a cardio day off (10/7/11) due to the fact I was crashed out. Couldn't pass up that opportunity. Not to mention I had a full day of more dr. crap. So. I broke myself in good and hit a personal best on leg press.

Took ignite, 2 pro xanthine and 3 alc/cla (took this all 3 times). Was having a rough day with my vision and had to modify the lift so I dont kill myself.

Did a warm up on the elliptical for 8:18 minutes. And burned 100.1 calories.

Pull downs:
    60x8, 80x8, 105x8,105x8>75x8

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press (thought the second work set was at 50, just to realize i was at 40. Guess how happy i was.. :/ )
    30x8, 40x8, 40x8, 50x8>30x8

Hammer Strength Curls
    30x8, 45x8, 50x8>40x8

Leg Press (has become my most favorite workout)
    145x10, 315x10, 365x10, 405x10>225x10
    THAT IS NOT A TYPO I ACTUALLY DID DO 405.. LOL.
  26. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Took a cardio day off (10/7/11) due to the fact I was crashed out. Couldn't pass up that opportunity. Not to mention I had a full day of more dr. crap. So. I broke myself in good and hit a personal best on leg press.

Took ignite, 2 pro xanthine and 3 alc/cla (took this all 3 times). Was having a rough day with my vision and had to modify the lift so I dont kill myself.

Did a warm up on the elliptical for 8:18 minutes. And burned 100.1 calories.

Pull downs:
    60x8, 80x8, 105x8,105x8>75x8

Hammer Strength Shoulder Press (thought the second work set was at 50, just to realize i was at 40. Guess how happy i was.. :/ )
    30x8, 40x8, 40x8, 50x8>30x8

Hammer Strength Curls
    30x8, 45x8, 50x8>40x8

Leg Press (has become my most favorite workout)
    145x10, 315x10, 365x10, 405x10>225x10
    THAT IS NOT A TYPO I ACTUALLY DID DO 405.. LOL.
    NICE LEG PRESS!!!
    not bad curling either

Day 30 eh? How much longer you running this cut?
    RecoverBro ELITE
  27. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Day 31 10/11/11

Took another day off of cardio. I didn't sleep at all on Saturday night, so it kinda caught up to me Monday morning. Sux I was up bright and early at 1 this morning...

Took Ignite, 2 pro xanthine, 3 ALC/CLA's (all 3 times today).
    Cardio warm up, elliptical again - 6:56 minutes burned 70.2 calories.
    Today we began my favorite workout. I call it the cardio based work out, and dude, I am gonna be sore as hell tomorrow.
    It goes a little something like this (makes ya wanna bust into that song huh?):

All weights were done at 12.5lbs (which does not seem much, but to start this out, yeah, its gonna be rough Holding onto the weights are rather funny after the second set). You run through 3 sets at a high pace at 20 reps, per exercise. Man and I race (ok, so maybe that's the race in my head) to see who gets done first.

Dead lifts
    Flat Bench Press
    Squats
    Wide DB Rows
    DB Romanian Dead Lifts
    DB Shrugs
    Reverse Lunges
    Arnold Press
    Curls

Decided to work in some calves, did 90lbsx20 x 3 sets..
  28. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by mattrag View Post
    NICE LEG PRESS!!!
    not bad curling either

Day 30 eh? How much longer you running this cut?
    I dont count the days that I take off. I started this Aug 29. But having to take off to do doctor stuff, I have tried to stay consistent, but well.. You see how that's going. I am almost where I want to be. I will do progress pics soon now that most of the swelling is gone.
  29. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'10"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    9.79%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

I dont count the days that I take off. I started this Aug 29. But having to take off to do doctor stuff, I have tried to stay consistent, but well.. You see how that's going. I am almost where I want to be. I will do progress pics soon now that most of the swelling is gone.
    ewww, yea, your little bump really messed things up :\
    RecoverBro ELITE
  30. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

Awesome workout, been out for a week, but I'm back and I'm following! How is everything going, all better now, feeling good, working out full-force? I see you posted that you are almost at your goal, that is awesome... do you mind sharing what you weighed in the beginning and at what body fat and what your goal was/is weight & body fat?
    www.finaflex.com
  31. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

She didn't do her body fat at the beginning. I can't remember what she weighed I am sure she can but I think she gained actually. Lots of new muscle. I noticed this morning she was rubbing her thigh and it wasn't moving... just solid.
  32. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

She didn't do her body fat at the beginning. I can't remember what she weighed I am sure she can but I think she gained actually. Lots of new muscle. I noticed this morning she was rubbing her thigh and it wasn't moving... just solid.
    Nice the proof is in the pudding... I mean pictures, LoL! Well maybe if it is Protein Pudding!
    www.finaflex.com
  33. The Female Terminator
    Stats
    5'1"  114 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.13%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Wait, that's what i do. Is that not right?
    A regular burpee does not include the push-up at the end, no, but if you do it that way, it's even better, IMO

P.S. Did Jeff get at you and Chris about maybe setting up a time to catch up?

~Rosie~
    Contact Me for INDIVIDUALIZED TRAINING AND NUTRITION

"Think like a Champion. Train like a Warrior. Live with a Purpose." - Rosie Chee
  34. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Quote Originally Posted by Rosie Chee Scott

A regular burpee does not include the push-up at the end, no, but if you do it that way, it's even better, IMO

P.S. Did Jeff get at you and Chris about maybe setting up a time to catch up?

~Rosie~
    ha ha ha no Rosie I have not talked to Jo about it only Chris. Ooops you would think my own sister would have heard it first. I am not going to live this down for a while. Lol.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

ha ha ha no Rosie I have not talked to Jo about it only Chris. Ooops you would think my own sister would have heard it first. I am not going to live this down for a while. Lol.

​wtf?
  36. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Quote Originally Posted by KleensQueen

wtf?
    Ha ha ha here comes the wrath of Jo.
  37. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    Awesome workout, been out for a week, but I'm back and I'm following! How is everything going, all better now, feeling good, working out full-force? I see you posted that you are almost at your goal, that is awesome... do you mind sharing what you weighed in the beginning and at what body fat and what your goal was/is weight & body fat?
    I have never had an accurate reading on my body fat. I have too much left over skin from being a tubby and having kids. I have gone up in weight, I started at 121. I am absolutely unhappy with my number right now, and will not disclose that info. I cannot make my mind believe its muscle vs. fat. With everything that has gone on (hospital crap, meds, etc), I am so far frustrated with the fact that my number is too high and I am killing myself in the gym.
    I have reached what I sat out to do when I started this log. I am proud as hell that i have hit some serious personal bests. Which without the supps, it wouldn't have happen. I have never been able to leg press more than 100 lbs, and I just hit 405lbs. Starting this new program should bring the number down to where I will be happy.

My legs are tighter, my arms are more defined than ever. And for the first time in what seems to be a lifetime, my lower abdomen has less chub and I can see my entire c-section scar. I still have an issue around the belly button area, but its like the fat is leaning out from the bottom up vs. the top to bottom. I do have a 4 pack and have lines down sides and one down the middle, but I can't seem to flex it enough to make the second set of the pack pop for pics. Looking down I see it, but straight on.. not so much. I haven't seen abs in over 17 years.. The bubble in the ba-dunk-a-dunk is awesome. I dont have a hole with a slit.. Like I said, I have reached what I wanted from the start, a bubble butt and to lean out. The adjustment from growing my butt to having to go up in my pants has me trippin.. I am very hypercritical of myself right now.

My new main goal is to drop my number. Lean out the sides on my legs, and get that damn 6 pack.. I am sure I will have more thought on what more I want on my ride home. Give me an hour or two, I can pick myself apart and come up with more self improvements I want to accomplish.
  38. New Member
    Stats
    5'3"  120 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.21%

Ha ha ha here comes the wrath of Jo.
    ​I have missed something.. Talkin to Chris about what? What the hell is goin on?
  39. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'8"  204 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    42.64%

So that being said I think next weekend is probably the earliest we will see any progress pics. Momma is frustrated from the medicine bloat. She is looking great and that BA-DONK-A-DONK IS MIGHTY FINE! I think that may be where a good amount of her "number" came from Yeah buddy!!!!
  40. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'9"  218 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.18%

Quote Originally Posted by MrKleen73
    So that being said I think next weekend is probably the earliest we will see any progress pics. Momma is frustrated from the medicine bloat. She is looking great and that BA-DONK-A-DONK IS MIGHTY FINE! I think that may be where a good amount of her "number" came from Yeah buddy!!!!
    Ha ha nice diversion. You know we are in trouble. Lol

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 84
    Last Post: 04-22-2013, 09:30 PM
  2. Replies: 537
    Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:03 PM
  3. RTR's Finaflex sponsored 1-Andro log
    By RTR in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-02-2011, 10:21 AM
  4. NEUFUTUR MAGAZINE's review of FINAFLEX PRO-XANTHINE...
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 01:27 PM
  5. Getting Ignited! Finaflex N.O. Ignite (sponsored)
    By srgraham69 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 05-26-2010, 01:46 PM