LittleGreen gets ripped with Pro Xanthine 500-XT

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
Right now I am at 123.6lbs with a body fat percentage of 11.9%. My Goal weight is around 115-117. To get there I am doing lean gains and a work out that involves lifting heavy on days 1,3,and 5 and 30min of cardio on days 2,4 and 6. The supplements that I will be taking are Whey Protein, Multi-V, and Pro Xanthine 500-XT.

Measurements and pictures soon to come.

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
Well I guess there is no doubt that I'm in for the ride...and part of it!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
TurningGreen and LittleGreen lul lul.

Yea though i'll be watching this.

EDIT: Btw, i live in NC to, come to think of it, all 3 of us do!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
TurningGreen and LittleGreen lul lul.

Yea though i'll be watching this.

EDIT: Btw, i live in NC to, come to think of it, all 3 of us do!
How close to Raleigh? Were about a half hour south.

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
Today I went to the gym. My workout:
-5min warm up on the elliptical
-2x15 freehand squat jumps
-3x10 plie squats (15lbs)
-3x10 side split squats with barbell (35lbs)
-3x10 leg press (155lbs)
-3x10 leg extensions (50lbs)
-3x10 leg curls (60lbs)
-3x15 seated calf raises (50lbs)

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established
Today I went to the gym. My workout:
-5min warm up on the elliptical
-2x15 freehand squat jumps
-3x10 plie squats (15lbs)
-3x10 side split squats with barbell (35lbs)
-3x10 leg press (155lbs)
-3x10 leg extensions (50lbs)
-3x10 leg curls (60lbs)
-3x15 seated calf raises (50lbs)

U killin' them legs aint' u?

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
In for this!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Here to follow along. Going to be any before and after shots Lil Green? I know that TurningGreen is artistic so he can definitely point a camera. ;)

Duh reread it and saw the measurements and pics to come soon in original post...

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
Haha, yeah I will be testing his picture taking skills in just a bit.
Here to follow along. Going to be any before and after shots Lil Green? I know that TurningGreen is artistic so he can definitely point a camera. ;)

Duh reread it and saw the measurements and pics to come soon in original post...

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
Today was a cardio day. I did 15min on the elliptical and 20min on the spin bike. I also added some ab workout in there and did 3x20 crunches and 3x15 sit ups.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm totally SUB'd this is AWESOME... BIG GREEN, you should have asked me, I would have supplied the PRO XANTHINE if I new your wife was going to do it, we NEVER get female LOGGERs, they are like... "A Diamond in the Rough!" , "The Holy Grail" , etc.

We are doing a LOG on another Forum where we supplied 1 bottle of PRO XANTHINE and two bottles of ALC + CLA as a combo deal, since it is sold in combination on some online stores, I'll see if the owners will allow me to send you 2 bottles of ALC + CLA as I trust you will help her make this a "TRUE GREEN" Log, right?

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
I'm totally SUB'd this is AWESOME... BIG GREEN, you should have asked me, I would have supplied the PRO XANTHINE if I new your wife was going to do it, we NEVER get female LOGGERs, they are like... "A Diamond in the Rough!" , "The Holy Grail" , etc.

We are doing a LOG on another Forum where we supplied 1 bottle of PRO XANTHINE and two bottles of ALC + CLA as a combo deal, since it is sold in combination on some online stores, I'll see if the owners will allow me to send you 2 bottles of ALC + CLA as I trust you will help her make this a "TRUE GREEN" Log, right?
She's actually using out of my bottle right now, hasn't bought it yet. That would be awesome if you guys could hook her up, and of course Ill stay on here every step of the way.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
She's actually using out of my bottle right now, hasn't bought it yet. That would be awesome if you guys could hook her up, and of course Ill stay on here every step of the way.
PM me your mailing info again and I'll get it sent out right away!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh & BTW, you haven't attacked me since I attacked you last, come on Man keep this going, I look forward to it!

So basically what I'm saying is ATTACK!!!!

TurningGreen

TurningGreen

Awards
LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards

Thanks! I would most definitely appreciate the supply. I really like the product a lot. And you have my word, my log will be awesome.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No worries, the product should be getting shipped out today, I'll call over there and make sure, as I explained to BigGreen, I'm out of the office for the next 2-3weeks, so I'm not the one doing my own shipping right now, you will get it and soon, no worries! Oh BTW, I Love the fact that you stayed true to the hat covering the face just like BigGreen, LoL, Loving it!!!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, just got the confirmation email, your two bottles of ALC+CLA shipped out today, so you should get them in the next 3-5 days! Looking forward to your LOG!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
OK, just got the confirmation email, your two bottles of ALC+CLA shipped out today, so you should get them in the next 3-5 days! Looking forward to your LOG!
Ditto! Interested to see how it works for you :)

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
The Greenzz and their "hat tilt" = greatness

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Greenzz and their "hat tilt" = greatness
Agreed, and I Love it, it is the GREEN trademark! Whenever they take photo's they need the little TM somewhere on the photo, LoL!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
When I decide to do a log, I have to be creative like MR. & MRS. Green, it just makes it that more memorable. In other words you can forget a name but there's always... "I can't remember that girl/guy last night, but I can't believe they wore that," kinda thing. Know what I be sayyyiiin lol

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When I decide to do a log, I have to be creative like MR. & MRS. Green, it just makes it that more memorable. In other words you can forget a name but there's always... "I can't remember that girl/guy last night, but I can't believe they wore that," kinda thing. Know what I be sayyyiiin lol
Yeah... I know exactly what you be saying, if I don't get my Butt down below 4.6% BF by December 1st, I'll be that Ripped Chiropractic guy who posted a youtube video wearing a "Pink-Tutu" and dancing to Lady Gaga!

Hey, but if I lose that bet and I actually have to do it, I'm gonna give it everything I got, I'm just gonna lay it all on the line and go for it, LoL!

LittleGreen

LittleGreen

Awards
Awesome! Thanks! Hahaha I will rock that hat until the end!

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Yeah... I know exactly what you be saying, if I don't get my Butt down below 4.6% BF by December 1st, I'll be that Ripped Chiropractic guy who posted a youtube video wearing a "Pink-Tutu" and dancing to Lady Gaga!

Hey, but if I lose that bet and I actually have to do it, I'm gonna give it everything I got, I'm just gonna lay it all on the line and go for it, LoL!

BAHAHA! Exactly, instead of being known as "scottydoc" forever you'll be stamped as "that one shredded dude, on AM; that ran that Log and wore a Tutu dancing to some funny song."

Tomahawk88

Tomahawk88

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Or just do something epic. Last year I had a big following in my log and had a beast deadlift video.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BAHAHA! Exactly, instead of being known as "scottydoc" forever you'll be stamped as "that one shredded dude, on AM; that ran that Log and wore a Tutu dancing to some funny song."
We could always do it Mafia style like... "Jimmy-One-Eye" or "Lefty" or in my case... "Scotty-Tutu" LoL

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
LOL Al has a good plan. People are going to be like WTF? because not only is it feminine but he is ripped and strong which is manly so people would probably not know what to do or think.

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
BAHA! Scotty-tutu it is, sounds badAzz and at the sametime feminine. You just don't know and don't want to find out!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Or just do something epic. Last year I had a big following in my log and had a beast deadlift video.
Or do something epic AND funny like my man Andy Haman right here [video=youtube;Zfnx0J0Z7c8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfnx0J0Z7c8[/video]

Edit* Funny part at 3:50

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Tiny and I must have posted at the sametime because we basically said the samething! LMFAO:cheers:

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Tiny and I must have posted at the sametime because we basically said the samething! LMFAO:cheers:
LOL Didn't even realize that! CHAMPIONS OF MIND ITT!! :cheers:

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I saw that video just the other day of "Andy Haman" he is amazingly strong, and yes, especially having kids, I like his video a lot, he's the MAN!!!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
I saw that video just the other day of "Andy Haman" he is amazingly strong, and yes, especially having kids, I like his video a lot, he's the MAN!!!
I honestly think some of the plates are fake :( The part where his kid flips the 300lb tire was pretty funny though i wasn't expecting that!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I honestly think some of the plates are fake :( The part where his kid flips the 300lb tire was pretty funny though i wasn't expecting that!
So wait... you think that is fake?

JajaNe20

JajaNe20

Awards
  • Established
Actually i think it was proven fake sometime ago! The 600lb bench and all, I read it somewhere and forget why they said this. LOL if that helps much

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Actually i think it was proven fake sometime ago! The 600lb bench and all, I read it somewhere and forget why they said this. LOL if that helps much
Awww.... Damn, that guy was my Hero for his attitude and personality and how he involved his family and to be that strong, I mean the whole thing really, and now to find out he was faking part of it, that is a let down!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
Awww.... Damn, that guy was my Hero for his attitude and personality and how he involved his family and to be that strong, I mean the whole thing really, and now to find out he was faking part of it, that is a let down!
Just forget i even said it was fake, NO LET DOWNZ FOR AL!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to go Tiny your dream wrecker you!

thetinyguy

thetinyguy

Awards
D: ruh roh..

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Lil Green, great pics! Not too far to go, love the hat tilt as has already been said. However, where oh where is your ink?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
True-Dat.... A "TRUE-GREEN" has gotta have some Ink!

TheMeatus101

TheMeatus101

Awards
  • Established

God he is strong as ****, and agile as **** still, i would hate having him trying to hunt me down like some Predator ****.