2011 EUROPA SUPER SHOW & SUPPLEMENT EXPO

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Come visit FINAFLEX (show sponsor) at the 2011 EUROPA SUPER SHOW in Dallas, TX this weekend August the 12th & 13th, we will have our own booth and will be handing out samples and there to speak about our products in person!2011 EUROPA Super Show & Supplement Expo - Dallas, Texas!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
I was just at the one in Connecticut

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I was just at the one in Connecticut
We were not at that one, so I'm curious how was the show? I know it was pretty kick-a$$ last year, so I can only assume it will be the same this year, what did you think?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
...Wait, the Europa is in Dallas? THIS WEEKEND?! HOW WAS I IGNORANT OF THIS????
Yes sirrrr... this weekend! August 12th & 13th in Dallas, Texas! I posted a link to the official site in my very first post on this thread!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
We were not at that one, so I'm curious how was the show? I know it was pretty kick-a$$ last year, so I can only assume it will be the same this year, what did you think?
It was awesome... not so impressed with the powerlifting there tho... but the crossfit girls/figure models are hot !!!Overall, great experience... ill be going back

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It was awesome... not so impressed with the powerlifting there tho... but the crossfit girls/figure models are hot !!!Overall, great experience... ill be going back
Awesome Bro, thanx for the info!

swollen87

swollen87

Awards
  • Established
double post