Pro Xanthine 500-XT Product Review

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today I used the Pro Xanthine 500-XT. Took it at 7 am and it is a nice fat burner. Doesn't give you the jitters and it actually has a nice warming effect periodically. It is now almost lunch time and energy level is still as it was this morning. And so far have been able to focus on all my tasks at hand with no problems. So far a thumbs up on this fat burner.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Had solid energy all day never needed to take a second fat burner pill. Had periodic warming almost like it was on a timer of some sort. Never had the jitters and here it is now almost 7 pm and still feel good. The only other fat burners that made me feel like this was when i was taking adderllin and forged burner in combination. Only now i am taking one pill of the Finaflex Pro Xanthine 500-XT. So as of day one taking this I must say very impressed with the overall energy level and being able to focus on all tasks at hand at the office. I have about 5 pills left in the sample pack I got. I will continue to post up the what it is like while taking the product.

On a side note came home from the office and got on the treadmill for 30 minutes. Today was a day off from the gym.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I received a 2 cap sample of this product Pro -Xanthine 500 from Redefine Nut. and I used it as a preworkout stim on two seperate occasions and I have to say I had two great workouts. I had nice clean, focused, and lasting energy which helped me have two fantasticworkouts with no crash later on in the day. I have put this on my supplement to buy list on my next order of products. Thank you RedifineNut. for the sample and for making an excellent prework stim that I will be purchasing because of the sample that I tried twice.