What is the difference between FINAFLEX's 1-ANDRO & EPI-V

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, I am starting this thread because I have been asked on a number of occasions... "What is the difference between FINAFLEX's 1-ANDRO and EPI-V, they both appear to be Androsterone?" I have asked our research and development team here at FINAFLEX as well as dug around and did a little research on my own and here is what I have come up with....

OK, I'm glad you asked me question actually, because at first glance EPI-V does appear to be 1-Androsterone, but it is not... Our 1-ANDRO is 1-Androsterone Androsterone - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, but our EPI-V is Androstanolone File:Androstanolone.svg - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia, a completely different compound according the our manufacturers.

1-ANDRO = 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one
EPI-V = 3alpha-Hydroxy-5-alpha-androstan-17-one

Now having some really good Chemistry background myself, if you look at the pictures of the compound (structurally) Androsterone & Androstanolone (via my Wikipedia links) they appear to be identical, where I think the major difference lie personally is a couple of things: 1) EPI-V is 3alpha-hydroxy vs. 1-ANDRO just being 3-hydrox, 2) the addition of the 1-en in the 1-ANDRO, and finally 3) 1-ANDRO has Bergamottin (grapefruit extract) which acts as a pretty serious amplifier to the Androsterone (making it stronger and better for overall strength and weight gain).

Also, you have to take into account the the addition of the cortisol inhibitor blend & the stimulant & shredding matrix that is present in our EPI-V and not in our 1-ANDRO, these additional compounds will slightly hinder the massive weight gains compared to the 1-ANDRO, but will help cut excess water, increase the fat burning potential of taking a anabolic product, and obviously eliminate any and all water bloat / retention. Therefore making the 1-ANDRO our go-to product for the hard-gainers and/or someone looking to run a mass cycle and our EPI-V our go-to product for the easy gainers that have a tendency to hold some extra fat, but don't want to sacrifice hard earned muscle in order to drop that hard to lose fat, and of course anyone trying to cut down and shred up for a show or to just look good for the summer.

I hope this answers all your questions. All I can say is EPI-V worked very well for me, I am an easy gainer, but always have that tendency to hold on to the extra fat, so it did exactly what I was hoping it would do, I dropped all the fat I wanted to drop during my cut and amazingly enough I gained 1Lb of lean muscle during that cut, that is awesome in my book, I'll take that any and every day of the week!!!

g0hardorgohom

g0hardorgohom

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Good post. I thought there was just a mistake in nomenclature of those active compounds but apparently they are two totally different compounds :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you, I'm just glad I was able to clear that up for a few people! Hopefully more people will see this and realize that there really is a pretty big difference between our two products, but at the same time, for all those who don't know the difference, I can understand why people would think that a company would use the exact same product under two different names and claim it does two different things... why? Because I see that $hit happening all the time! I just hope this reaches the masses so they can see that with our products this truly is not the case! We really do care and take the time and effort to design our products to be effective and actually do what they were both designed and advertised to do and not just that, but do it well!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Epi-v more of a AI?
No sir, I was not implying that at all, we do have an AI in our PCT REVOLUTION Black, but EPI-V is a Prohormone, maybe you got a little confused when I said it is less likely to convert to aromatise, but it is not in any way shape or form an AI!

ion26

ion26

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about stacking EPI-V with Hdrol? Typically, 11-oxo w/hdrol is the most popular cycle.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What do you think about stacking EPI-V with Hdrol?
I think that would be a pretty sick Combo, I would think you would get some decent Mass & Leaning effects from that combo, give it a try and do a LOG on the forum so all can learn and benefit from it!

Typically, 11-oxo w/hdrol is the most popular cycle.
Agreed, very popular, with great results!

MSF

Awards
Can I use 1-ANDRO to an EPI-V bridge cycle?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I use 1-ANDRO to an EPI-V bridge cycle?
Absolutely, you can either go straight from one to the other or lower 1 dose as you raise the other, kind of merge from one to the other, either way has worked very well for me personally!

Reactions: MSF

MSF

Awards
Absolutely, you can either go straight from one to the other or lower 1 dose as you raise the other, kind of merge from one to the other, either way has worked very well for me personally!
Thanks,
I have some studying to do.

donjamin

Awards
I use to take halovar by purus labs but now its off the market. i hear only great things about andro and epi-v.

I was wondering if i could stack the two or bridge them and how much to take for great results?

I use to take 100mg daily (2pill 2x daily) for 6 weeks with the supports (cycle assist, fish oils, multis, cellmass) then a pct with great results.

any information/opionions will be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time guys.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use to take halovar by purus labs but now its off the market. i hear only great things about andro and epi-v.

I was wondering if i could stack the two or bridge them and how much to take for great results?

I use to take 100mg daily (2pill 2x daily) for 6 weeks with the supports (cycle assist, fish oils, multis, cellmass) then a pct with great results.

any information/opionions will be greatly appreciated. thanks for your time guys.
I have done both before actually... I have stacked them, where I would take 2 caps of each twice daily for like 6 wks, or you could do 2 caps of 1-ANDRO twice a day for 4wks, then 2 caps of EPI-V twice a day for 4 wks, or you could merge/blend the bridge, vs. just jumping from one to the other... like phase one out as you phase the other in, so many different ways, all work very well, really just depends on you what you feel the most comfortable doing. Besides that just make sure you Post Cycle properly and take a cycle-assist and your right as Rain my friend!!!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have done both before actually... I have stacked them, where I would take 2 caps of each twice daily for like 6 wks, or you could do 2 caps of 1-ANDRO twice a day for 4wks, then 2 caps of EPI-V twice a day for 4 wks, or you could merge/blend the bridge, vs. just jumping from one to the other... like phase one out as you phase the other in, so many different ways, all work very well, really just depends on you what you feel the most comfortable doing. Besides that just make sure you Post Cycle properly and take a cycle-assist and your right as Rain my friend!!!
You also did the 6 weeks 1-andro and 6 of Epi-v run... crazy fugger... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, I'm gonna have to go back and look, did I actually run 6 caps of each???

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Holy-$hit... you are right, LoL, this was my 16wk run this past time around, I totally forgot how many I was taking to be honest with you, I didn't get quite as ripped this time around, but I know why, because I was only about 85-90% strict on my diet, while in 2010 I cheated 1 time, 1 time in 12 weeks, I was crazy strict!!!

Anyway, below is a cut and paste of the start of my 2011 Hallow-Lean Log...

SPONSORED... 16 week pre-contest diet, supplementation & exercise log:
Start Date: 07-11-2011
Sponsored Trial: by... Albert Scott, D.C.

Supplements:
Weeks 1 - 8 using Finaflex 1-ANDRO (2 capsules three x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 1 - 16 using Finaflex PCT REV. Black (1 capsule two x’s day for 16 wks)
Weeks 1 - 16 using Finaflex’s ALC+CLA (2 pills three x’s day for 16 wks)
Weeks 8 - 16 using Finaflex’s EPI-V (2 capsules three x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 10 - 12 using Finaflex’s PRO XANTHINE (1 capsule twice x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 10 - 16 using Finaflex’s N.O. IGNITE (1-2 scoops per day pre workout)

* VERY IMPORTANT... I do not recommend the above LOG for just anyone or a beginner! I have many, many years experience and truly know my body and was taking all the precautions, please do not just see what I did and assume that more means better, I truly felt like I got about the same results taking 6 caps/day of each as I did the year before when I took 4 caps of each per day. IMO... I think 4 caps/day of either product is the magic number, or at least for me and my body anyway and DW got some pretty Damn good results off of 4 caps/day with the EPI-V as well!!!

donjamin

Awards
Thank you for responding. my goal is more to lean out then mass but wouldnt mind more mass. would that make a difference in how i take each product?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thank you for responding. my goal is more to lean out then mass but wouldnt mind more mass. would that make a difference in how i take each product?
What is your experience with these types of products ?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy-$hit... you are right, LoL, this was my 16wk run this past time around, I totally forgot how many I was taking to be honest with you, I didn't get quite as ripped this time around, but I know why, because I was only about 85-90% strict on my diet, while in 2010 I cheated 1 time, 1 time in 12 weeks, I was crazy strict!!!

Anyway, below is a cut and paste of the start of my 2011 Hallow-Lean Log...

SPONSORED... 16 week pre-contest diet, supplementation & exercise log:
Start Date: 07-11-2011
Sponsored Trial: by... Albert Scott, D.C.

Supplements:
Weeks 1 - 8 using Finaflex 1-ANDRO (2 capsules three x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 1 - 16 using Finaflex PCT REV. Black (1 capsule two x’s day for 16 wks)
Weeks 1 - 16 using Finaflex’s ALC+CLA (2 pills three x’s day for 16 wks)
Weeks 8 - 16 using Finaflex’s EPI-V (2 capsules three x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 10 - 12 using Finaflex’s PRO XANTHINE (1 capsule twice x’s day for 8 wks)
Weeks 10 - 16 using Finaflex’s N.O. IGNITE (1-2 scoops per day pre workout)

* VERY IMPORTANT... I do not recommend the above LOG for just anyone or a beginner! I have many, many years experience and truly know my body and was taking all the precautions, please do not just see what I did and assume that more means better, I truly felt like I got about the same results taking 6 caps/day of each as I did the year before when I took 4 caps of each per day. IMO... I think 4 caps/day of either product is the magic number, or at least for me and my body anyway and DW got some pretty Damn good results off of 4 caps/day with the EPI-V as well!!!

Yah it's all depending on experience, you can ramp the dosage up after running these products the first time..

First time I would stick to maybe 4-6 weeks of one product....
Second time maybe 4 of 1-andro and 4 of EPI-V
3rd time you would be ready for a 12 weeker maybe depending how you react to the products.

Always remember to take about 8 to 12 weeks off between cycles not including PCT...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yah it's all depending on experience, you can ramp the dosage up after running these products the first time..

First time I would stick to maybe 4-6 weeks of one product....
Second time maybe 4 of 1-andro and 4 of EPI-V
3rd time you would be ready for a 12 weeker maybe depending how you react to the products.

Always remember to take about 8 to 12 weeks off between cycles not including PCT...
^^^^^^^ VERY IMPORTANT ^^^^^^^^^

donjamin

Awards
I've ran 2 cycles of halovar. first one i ran 75mg a day for 4 weeks. second time i ran it at 100mg a day for 6 weeks. ran them with cycle assit multis fish oils and creatine.

donjamin

Awards
Pct was recycle inhibit e multis fish oil and cellmass

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've ran 2 cycles of halovar. first one i ran 75mg a day for 4 weeks. second time i ran it at 100mg a day for 6 weeks. ran them with cycle assit multis fish oils and creatine.
Ok based on your experience you could probably go with 6 weeks EPI-V or 4 of 1 andro and 4 Epi-V. Option A) would add a bit of size and have you leaner, harder and drier than you have ever been or B) Add some mass then dry it up with Epi-V and keep that mass and be looking almost as sharp. Let us know which way you want to go and we will set you up. (provided you are old enough which was assumed when I gave this advice). These products are pretty safe but they still have to be used responsibly...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok based on your experience you could probably go with 6 weeks EPI-V or 4 of 1 andro and 4 Epi-V. Option A) would add a bit of size and have you leaner, harder and drier than you have ever been or B) Add some mass then dry it up with Epi-V and keep that mass and be looking almost as sharp. Let us know which way you want to go and we will set you up. (provided you are old enough which was assumed when I gave this advice). These products are pretty safe but they still have to be used responsibly...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Solid Advice... Nothing more to add!!!

TankSinatra

Awards
Ok one question. This is my 2nd week on 1 andro and my bench has went up from doing 3 sets of 315, 6 times. To doing 3 sets of 315 8 times. Good stuff. But my question: is it a good idea to stack the epi-v with it and how so?? I'm taking 2 pills of the 1 andro n the morning and 2 at night.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok one question. This is my 2nd week on 1 andro and my bench has went up from doing 3 sets of 315, 6 times. To doing 3 sets of 315 8 times. Good stuff. But my question: is it a good idea to stack the epi-v with it and how so?? I'm taking 2 pills of the 1 andro n the morning and 2 at night.
What is your ultimate goal... to get bigger and stronger or leaner? I mean if you just want to get bigger and stronger just take a good 6 week cycle of the 1-Andro at your current dose per day, which is spot on by the way! If you want to get big for a few weeks then bridge over to lean up for a few weeks, but still maintain all your muscle, then do like 6wks of 1-Andro, then 4wks of EPI-V (Same dose as 1-Andro, just don't take it within 8hrs of your intended bedtime, will keep you awake, has stims in it). Let me know your goals and we'll go from there Bro!

TankSinatra

Awards
Well I wanted to get bigger but also lean out

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yah then just bridge to the EPI-V like Al said, it will lean you out, preserve your mass, dry you out and make you rock hard. EPI-V is a DHT precursor you use it just like winnie.. It's mild though so you can bridge to it without too much trouble. I little extra Saw Palmetto might be needed as like I said it converts to DHT.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Again, DW beat me to the punch, but is dead on! Do a bridge cycle Brother, that is the best way to achieve what you want! How large of a beginning bulking phase of your cycle you want to do depends on how big you want to get and how long/intense of a ending rip down phase depends on how much excess fat you have and how lean you want to get, I mean it is all up to you, either DW or myself will be happy to write you out a little plan to follow, all up to you Bro?

TankSinatra

Awards
Sounds like I'll b doing the bridge then. I've had someone tell me take 2 bottles of 1 andro and on the third start the epi-v. But thanks for all the advice. O 1 more thing. Is a pre workout needed with the epi-v? Or does it give u energy also

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like I'll b doing the bridge then. I've had someone tell me take 2 bottles of 1 andro and on the third start the epi-v. But thanks for all the advice. O 1 more thing. Is a pre workout needed with the epi-v? Or does it give u energy also
Good .. I like the brige... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is up to you Bro, I personally only use pre-workouts every now and then when I really need a pick-me-up or am facing a super challenging workout, but I try not to rely on them / use them on a daily basis! So to answer your question, to each his own Bro, but no you will not be over-stimulated by the stims in the EPI-V if you decide to use a pre-workout!

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That is up to you Bro, I personally only use pre-workouts every now and then when I really need a pick-me-up or am facing a super challenging workout, but I try not to rely on them / use them on a daily basis! So to answer your question, to each his own Bro, but no you will not be over-stimulated by the stims in the EPI-V if you decide to use a pre-workout!
Plus EPI-V has some stim in it...

TankSinatra

Awards
Just wanted to update on my status. Not sure if anyone cares but just some FYI. Today is the start of my 5th week on 1 andro and my bench is now 335. First 2 sets of 10 and the 3rd set was 9. I could've probably got the last one but I had no spotter so I thought I'd stop there. Good stuff. I love it

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just wanted to update on my status. Not sure if anyone cares but just some FYI. Today is the start of my 5th week on 1 andro and my bench is now 335. First 2 sets of 10 and the 3rd set was 9. I could've probably got the last one but I had no spotter so I thought I'd stop there. Good stuff. I love it
Wow ... 1-test was always good for da bench though, stuff must be converting very well for you, damn right we care!!

TankSinatra

Awards
Guess so. I love it. People can automatically see an increase in my size. Been hitting the gym real hard. Cant wait to jump on the epi-v to get leaner and cut the fat out.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Guess so. I love it. People can automatically see an increase in my size. Been hitting the gym real hard. Cant wait to jump on the epi-v to get leaner and cut the fat out.
Oh man your livin the dream, hope you're already fairly lean cuz that is the best we to time this, you want to use EPI-V to shred right up to the lowest you are going to go.. your peak. I keep repeating myself but it's a fact that EPI-V will trim you, harden and dry you out. It's a tremendous feeling...

mrhoward1ga

Awards
Hello Everyone. So, after reading through the threads I'm still kinda confused. I purchased 1 Andro, EPI-V, and Revolution PCT. I'm very athletic and weigh 198. My goal is to shred and put on at least 10lbs of muscle. My question: Is stacking 1 Andro and EPI-V a good idea for what I'm trying to accomplish? If so, how many pills of each and when should I take them? Also, should I take the PCT during or after my cycle? Thanks for any info.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hello Everyone. So, after reading through the threads I'm still kinda confused. I purchased 1 Andro, EPI-V, and Revolution PCT. I'm very athletic and weigh 198. My goal is to shred and put on at least 10lbs of muscle. My question: Is stacking 1 Andro and EPI-V a good idea for what I'm trying to accomplish? If so, how many pills of each and when should I take them? Also, should I take the PCT during or after my cycle? Thanks for any info.
A lot depends on experience personally I would go with 1-Andro Epi-V bridge. You will make size gains with 1-Andro bu Epi-V is the finisher, which will dry you out and harden you up....

How much you take and how long is where the experience comes to play...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
A lot depends on experience personally I would go with 1-Andro Epi-V bridge. You will make size gains with 1-Andro bu Epi-V is the finisher, which will dry you out and harden you up....

How much you take and how long is where the experience comes to play...
To "Piggy-Back" with what DW is trying to say or to just add to it... I believe there are two ways to take products, stacking them or bridging them, with that being said...

1) 1-ANDRO + 550-XD (great stack) = Bigger & Stronger
2) EPI-V + 550-XD (great stack) = Stronger & Leaner
3) 1-ANDRO + EPI-V (great bridge) = 1st 1/2 of cycle = Bigger & Stronger; 2nd half of cycle = Stronger & Leaner

How or when and for how long and at what dose to take them at all depends on timing, experience, age, body composition, etc. There are lots of factors, in some ways this is very cookie-cutter and then in other ways it is very much an experiment with your body to see how it reacts to certain things. The smartest guys on this forum (proud to say there are many) will all tell you "you never stop learning about your body, exercises, and supplements nor does your body, exercises and supplements ever stop changing"

FYI... my above statement is why I have always loved HereToLearn's name and avatar so much!

mrhoward1ga

Awards
To "Piggy-Back" with what DW is trying to say or to just add to it... I believe there are two ways to take products, stacking them or bridging them, with that being said...

1) 1-ANDRO + 550-XD (great stack) = Bigger & Stronger
2) EPI-V + 550-XD (great stack) = Stronger & Leaner
3) 1-ANDRO + EPI-V (great bridge) = 1st 1/2 of cycle = Bigger & Stronger; 2nd half of cycle = Stronger & Leaner

How or when and for how long and at what dose to take them at all depends on timing, experience, age, body composition, etc. There are lots of factors, in some ways this is very cookie-cutter and then in other ways it is very much an experiment with your body to see how it reacts to certain things. The smartest guys on this forum (proud to say there are many) will all tell you "you never stop learning about your body, exercises, and supplements nor does your body, exercises and supplements ever stop changing"

FYI... my above statement is why I have always loved HereToLearn's name and avatar so much!
So do you think that I should just finish the 1-ANDRO and bridge over to EPI-V? Are is taking both together not a good Idea? Should I be taking my PCT during this cycle or after? Sorry if Im confusing you.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
So do you think that I should just finish the 1-ANDRO and bridge over to EPI-V? Are is taking both together not a good Idea? Should I be taking my PCT during this cycle or after? Sorry if Im confusing you.
If you want to do what I said in my previous post, then yes, you should bridge over to EPI-V upon completion of the 1-ANDRO. You can take both if you want, I just think that the best way to take those two products is via bridging. I always suggest to people to take 1 cap/night of PCT REV Black as an intra-cycle and 1-2 caps/night as post-cycle, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, that is just the way I do it!!!

It's how I roll...​

mrhoward1ga

Awards
If you want to do what I said in my previous post, then yes, you should bridge over to EPI-V upon completion of the 1-ANDRO. You can take both if you want, I just think that the best way to take those two products is via bridging. I always suggest to people to take 1 cap/night of PCT REV Black as an intra-cycle and 1-2 caps/night as post-cycle, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, that is just the way I do it!!!

Thanks Alot Man! It kinda sucks because im deployed to the desert right now and its 11:00pm here. Plus I work nights. So this is what I will do.

Before I go to bed in the am I will take 2 Caps/1-andro and 1 Cap/ PCT REV BLACk. When I awake, I will take 2 Caps/1-Andro, which equals to 4 Caps/1-Andro per day.

Should I finish the bottel of 1-ANDRO before I bridge to EPI-V?

Also, do I continue only 1 Cap/REV PCT Black when I start EPI-V?

Thanks Again.

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Thanks Alot Man! It kinda sucks because im deployed to the desert right now and its 11:00pm here. Plus I work nights. So this is what I will do.

Before I go to bed in the am I will take 2 Caps/1-andro and 1 Cap/ PCT REV BLACk. When I awake, I will take 2 Caps/1-Andro, which equals to 4 Caps/1-Andro per day.

Should I finish the bottel of 1-ANDRO before I bridge to EPI-V?

Also, do I continue only 1 Cap/REV PCT Black when I start EPI-V?

Thanks Again.
Yes and yes, use Epi-v like you would winnie as that's basically what it converts too...get big then maintiain, dry out and harden. I like a longer cycle myself but if it's your first you should not go too long but you could probably go 4 and 4 weeks ... incidently if you do it right you will still be gaining some mass on Epi-v while you lean out. It's crazy how good this can work. People put so much emphasis on weight gain but getting lean and hard is tough, but not with this stuff...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
^^^ Exactly ^^^

chefbo

chefbo

Awards
after reading this post i think you guys have answered my questions i asked of DW earlier this evening. just want to copy this down.
andro for 4 weeks at 4ed
epi for 4 weeks 4 ed
revolution for 8 weeks one a day
then revolution for 8 weeks 2 ed

does that sound right?

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
after reading this post i think you guys have answered my questions i asked of DW earlier this evening. just want to copy this down.
andro for 4 weeks at 4ed
epi for 4 weeks 4 ed
revolution for 8 weeks one a day
then revolution for 8 weeks 2 ed

does that sound right?

that dosing is for an experienced PH user ... 1-andro and epi-v can be run 2 ed if you are a first timer..

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
that dosing is for an experienced PH user ... 1-andro and epi-v can be run 2 ed if you are a first timer..
I definitely concur with DW! Just remember, when we are talking about virgin receptors... More is not always better, so why take more than your body can even use when you don't have to and still get the exact same results with less PH and most importantly, less strain on your body!