1. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    A lot depends on experience personally I would go with 1-Andro Epi-V bridge. You will make size gains with 1-Andro bu Epi-V is the finisher, which will dry you out and harden you up....

How much you take and how long is where the experience comes to play...
    To "Piggy-Back" with what DW is trying to say or to just add to it... I believe there are two ways to take products, stacking them or bridging them, with that being said...

1) 1-ANDRO + 550-XD (great stack) = Bigger & Stronger
    2) EPI-V + 550-XD (great stack) = Stronger & Leaner
    3) 1-ANDRO + EPI-V (great bridge) = 1st 1/2 of cycle = Bigger & Stronger; 2nd half of cycle = Stronger & Leaner

How or when and for how long and at what dose to take them at all depends on timing, experience, age, body composition, etc. There are lots of factors, in some ways this is very cookie-cutter and then in other ways it is very much an experiment with your body to see how it reacts to certain things. The smartest guys on this forum (proud to say there are many) will all tell you "you never stop learning about your body, exercises, and supplements nor does your body, exercises and supplements ever stop changing"

FYI... my above statement is why I have always loved HereToLearn's name and avatar so much!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    To "Piggy-Back" with what DW is trying to say or to just add to it... I believe there are two ways to take products, stacking them or bridging them, with that being said...

1) 1-ANDRO + 550-XD (great stack) = Bigger & Stronger
    2) EPI-V + 550-XD (great stack) = Stronger & Leaner
    3) 1-ANDRO + EPI-V (great bridge) = 1st 1/2 of cycle = Bigger & Stronger; 2nd half of cycle = Stronger & Leaner

How or when and for how long and at what dose to take them at all depends on timing, experience, age, body composition, etc. There are lots of factors, in some ways this is very cookie-cutter and then in other ways it is very much an experiment with your body to see how it reacts to certain things. The smartest guys on this forum (proud to say there are many) will all tell you "you never stop learning about your body, exercises, and supplements nor does your body, exercises and supplements ever stop changing"

FYI... my above statement is why I have always loved HereToLearn's name and avatar so much!
    So do you think that I should just finish the 1-ANDRO and bridge over to EPI-V? Are is taking both together not a good Idea? Should I be taking my PCT during this cycle or after? Sorry if Im confusing you.
  3. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

Quote Originally Posted by mrhoward1ga View Post
    So do you think that I should just finish the 1-ANDRO and bridge over to EPI-V? Are is taking both together not a good Idea? Should I be taking my PCT during this cycle or after? Sorry if Im confusing you.
    If you want to do what I said in my previous post, then yes, you should bridge over to EPI-V upon completion of the 1-ANDRO. You can take both if you want, I just think that the best way to take those two products is via bridging. I always suggest to people to take 1 cap/night of PCT REV Black as an intra-cycle and 1-2 caps/night as post-cycle, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, that is just the way I do it!!!

It's how I roll...
    www.finaflex.com
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    5'11"  198 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31%

[QUOTE=ScottyDoc;3344059]If you want to do what I said in my previous post, then yes, you should bridge over to EPI-V upon completion of the 1-ANDRO. You can take both if you want, I just think that the best way to take those two products is via bridging. I always suggest to people to take 1 cap/night of PCT REV Black as an intra-cycle and 1-2 caps/night as post-cycle, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, that is just the way I do it!!!

Thanks Alot Man! It kinda sucks because im deployed to the desert right now and its 11:00pm here. Plus I work nights. So this is what I will do.

Before I go to bed in the am I will take 2 Caps/1-andro and 1 Cap/ PCT REV BLACk. When I awake, I will take 2 Caps/1-Andro, which equals to 4 Caps/1-Andro per day.

Should I finish the bottel of 1-ANDRO before I bridge to EPI-V?

Also, do I continue only 1 Cap/REV PCT Black when I start EPI-V?

Thanks Again.
  5. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

[QUOTE=mrhoward1ga;3344098]
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    If you want to do what I said in my previous post, then yes, you should bridge over to EPI-V upon completion of the 1-ANDRO. You can take both if you want, I just think that the best way to take those two products is via bridging. I always suggest to people to take 1 cap/night of PCT REV Black as an intra-cycle and 1-2 caps/night as post-cycle, but there is more than one way to skin a cat, that is just the way I do it!!!

Thanks Alot Man! It kinda sucks because im deployed to the desert right now and its 11:00pm here. Plus I work nights. So this is what I will do.

Before I go to bed in the am I will take 2 Caps/1-andro and 1 Cap/ PCT REV BLACk. When I awake, I will take 2 Caps/1-Andro, which equals to 4 Caps/1-Andro per day.

Should I finish the bottel of 1-ANDRO before I bridge to EPI-V?

Also, do I continue only 1 Cap/REV PCT Black when I start EPI-V?

Thanks Again.
    Yes and yes, use Epi-v like you would winnie as that's basically what it converts too...get big then maintiain, dry out and harden. I like a longer cycle myself but if it's your first you should not go too long but you could probably go 4 and 4 weeks ... incidently if you do it right you will still be gaining some mass on Epi-v while you lean out. It's crazy how good this can work. People put so much emphasis on weight gain but getting lean and hard is tough, but not with this stuff...
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  6. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

^^^ Exactly ^^^
    www.finaflex.com
  7. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

after reading this post i think you guys have answered my questions i asked of DW earlier this evening. just want to copy this down.
    andro for 4 weeks at 4ed
    epi for 4 weeks 4 ed
    revolution for 8 weeks one a day
    then revolution for 8 weeks 2 ed

does that sound right?
  8. Diamond Member
    Stats
    5'11"  200 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    99.16%
    Achievements Activity VeteranActivity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    after reading this post i think you guys have answered my questions i asked of DW earlier this evening. just want to copy this down.
    andro for 4 weeks at 4ed
    epi for 4 weeks 4 ed
    revolution for 8 weeks one a day
    then revolution for 8 weeks 2 ed

does that sound right?

that dosing is for an experienced PH user ... 1-andro and epi-v can be run 2 ed if you are a first timer..
    Mind and Muscle Board Representative I am not a physician and any advice is solely based on personal experience with various products
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

Quote Originally Posted by DreamWeaver View Post
    that dosing is for an experienced PH user ... 1-andro and epi-v can be run 2 ed if you are a first timer..
    I definitely concur with DW! Just remember, when we are talking about virgin receptors... More is not always better, so why take more than your body can even use when you don't have to and still get the exact same results with less PH and most importantly, less strain on your body!
    www.finaflex.com
  10. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'8"  177 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.94%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

thanks doc
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  235 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    44.71%

Quote Originally Posted by chefbo View Post
    thanks doc
    Anytime, is what we are here for my friend!
    www.finaflex.com

Similar Forum Threads

1. Q & A for FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 1155
    Last Post: 11-21-2014, 08:50 AM
  2. Finaflex 1-Andro
    By CokerNUT in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 10:59 AM
  3. Finaflex 1-Andro Log
    By mball52 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36