NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!

NutraPlanet CS

NutraPlanet CS

NP Supplement Pimp
Awards
  • Established
Many have come to use and love the many benefits of ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution, a product that became one of their "flag-ship" products. Unfortunately, as of last few weeks, this incredible product has been out of stock....UNTIL NOW. PCT Revolution is BACK IN BLACK!

NutraPlanet is proud to be the first to present the NEW PCT Revolution Black by ReDefine Nutrition, NOW ON SALE!

BUT WAIT!!! If you thought that this was good news....the story just keeps getting EVEN BETTER!

WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive a FREE unit of ReDefine Nutrition's NEW Pure Test (120 caps), with every purchase of PCT Revolution Black!

To take advantage of this AMAZING OFFER, you MUST order the PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test Combo Pack.

**This Offer is Only Valid with the Purhcase of This Combo Stack. This Offer is NOT Valid for Individual Purchases of PCT Revolution Black**

Each Stack Includes The Following:
  • 1X NEW PCT Revolution Black (60 caps)
  • 1X NEW FinaFlex Pure Test (120 caps) (A $40 Value, 100% FREE!)
PCT Revolution Black: The Complete Post Cycle Therapy!

Product Highlights:
  • Revitalize Energy Levels!
  • Cardiovascular Support!
  • Restore Liver Enzymes!
  • Amplify Testosterone!
  • Block Estrogen!
  • Shield Prostate!
ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution Black is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy that has ever been introduced! By combining five essential pieces into the PCT puzzle, ReDefine Nutrition has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution Black. When taken as directed, PCT Revolution Black will revitalize testosterone levels, leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive!

FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix!

Product Highlights:
  • Stimulate Testosterone Levels!
  • Increase Lean Muscle Acquisition!
  • Extreme Sex Drive Amplification!
FinaFlex Pure Test is PURE testosterone, designed to significantly boost natural testosterone levels in human beings. Pure Test is 100% HPLC Verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to significantly increase LH and testosterone release in human males in just 12 days! D-Aspartic Acid has been proven to boost testosterone in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some "labortory" study that some supplements companies use to "validate" their latest and greatest ingredients. When taken regularly, Pure Test results in a dramatic increase in strength, energy levels, and sex drive!

Boost Your Test With the Best, FinaFlex Pure Test!

bamaman44

Awards
That is one heck of a deal. It looks like it has the same active ingredient as Erase but double the dose. It looks like it has many other great ingredients as well.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is one heck of a deal. It looks like it has the same active ingredient as Erase but double the dose. It looks like it has many other great ingredients as well.
Double the Dose... Double Dose Focker!!!

Yes... You are correct this is a very well dosed product!!!

UponThisRock

UponThisRock

Awards
Many have come to use and love the many benefits of ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution, a product that became one of their "flag-ship" products. Unfortunately, as of last few weeks, this incredible product has been out of stock....UNTIL NOW. PCT Revolution is BACK IN BLACK!

NutraPlanet is proud to be the first to present the NEW PCT Revolution Black by ReDefine Nutrition, NOW ON SALE!

BUT WAIT!!! If you thought that this was good news....the story just keeps getting EVEN BETTER!

WHILE VERY LIMITED SUPPLIES LAST, receive a FREE unit of ReDefine Nutrition's NEW Pure Test (120 caps), with every purchase of PCT Revolution Black!

To take advantage of this AMAZING OFFER, you MUST order the PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test Combo Pack.

**This Offer is Only Valid with the Purhcase of This Combo Stack. This Offer is NOT Valid for Individual Purchases of PCT Revolution Black**

Each Stack Includes The Following:
  • 1X NEW PCT Revolution Black (60 caps)
  • 1X NEW FinaFlex Pure Test (120 caps) (A $40 Value, 100% FREE!)
PCT Revolution Black: The Complete Post Cycle Therapy!

Product Highlights:
  • Revitalize Energy Levels!
  • Cardiovascular Support!
  • Restore Liver Enzymes!
  • Amplify Testosterone!
  • Block Estrogen!
  • Shield Prostate!
ReDefine Nutrition's PCT Revolution Black is the most pivotal advancement in Post Cycle Therapy that has ever been introduced! By combining five essential pieces into the PCT puzzle, ReDefine Nutrition has raised the bar in Legal Post Cycle Therapy with the introduction of PCT Revolution Black. When taken as directed, PCT Revolution Black will revitalize testosterone levels, leading to increased energy, strength, and sex drive!

FinaFlex Pure Test: Complete Testosterone Matrix!

Product Highlights:
  • Stimulate Testosterone Levels!
  • Increase Lean Muscle Acquisition!
  • Extreme Sex Drive Amplification!
FinaFlex Pure Test is PURE testosterone, designed to significantly boost natural testosterone levels in human beings. Pure Test is 100% HPLC Verified D-Aspartic Acid (DAA). D-Aspartic Acid has been shown to significantly increase LH and testosterone release in human males in just 12 days! D-Aspartic Acid has been proven to boost testosterone in actual HUMAN studies, not in plant, animal, or some "labortory" study that some supplements companies use to "validate" their latest and greatest ingredients. When taken regularly, Pure Test results in a dramatic increase in strength, energy levels, and sex drive!

Boost Your Test With the Best, FinaFlex Pure Test!
Hey Nutraplanet will you be having this sale again anytime soon???!!!

-utr

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah this would be a great sale please bring it back...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This sale should be coming back very soon, like I said, my only heads up to sales here are when I know what we have been shipping out to our distributors and what we are selling it to them for (deal they are getting) and those deals are almost always passed down to the retailers (Nutraplanet), which just so happens we just shipped out about 1,000 of these PCT Black + PURE TEST combo packs in the last week, so there should be a sale very soon, I keep checking and will keep you guys posted for sure!!!

bronze10

Awards
Dr. scott... question... I saw on here somewhere taking this may result in a negative drug test.... can u give a little more detail.. I am looking for something like this b ut i gotta be careful... :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr. scott... question... I saw on here somewhere taking this may result in a negative drug test.... can u give a little more detail.. I am looking for something like this b ut i gotta be careful... :)
Neither one of these above advertised products should produce a positive (as in they find something) drug test! A negative drug test is what you would want, but I understood what you meant and my answer is... absolutely should not happen with either of these two advertised products on this thread (PCT REVOLUTION Black & PURE TEST), now if you take one of our prohormones 1-ANDRO or EPI-V, you can definitely test positive on a drug test if they are looking for anabolics!

bronze10

Awards

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude... You just repeated yourself, don't you see my response?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry, my computer lags alot.. txs.
It's all good, wasn't trying to rip at you, just wanted to make sure you saw my response!

dryates

dryates

Awards
Hey Scotty Doc,
I was wondering if there was a way to PCT from a single bottle of Andromass with PCT Black and Pure test? i have a few bottles and loved how it did with my run of 1-andro and epi-v.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't see why not, if I am not mistaken... as in correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't AndroMass and 1-Andro similar if not the same active ingredients or am I thinking of another product?

socalfire619

Awards
i have a stupid question hopefully you can help doc. okay im 22 been working out for 3 or so years, started test boosters like 6 months ago from local supplement warehouse. Been taking on called Stano-Var great gains while maintaining lean look as well. Im at end of my 30 day cycle, my friend refered me to the PCT Revolution Black + Pure Test D-Asparic Acid Combo. I received it in the mail from supplementwarehouse and dosage is kinda weird. it says 2-4 pills pct is before bed and pure test is morning and night im guessing?. My question is the dosages. and is this a stack? or do i just take pct till for 30 days then cycle onto Pure Test as a booster cuz its saying Pure Test is a booster. Hope it makes sense Thnx!!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i have a stupid question hopefully you can help doc. okay im 22 been working out for 3 or so years, started test boosters like 6 months ago from local supplement warehouse. Been taking on called Stano-Var great gains while maintaining lean look as well. Im at end of my 30 day cycle, my friend refered me to the PCT Revolution Black + Pure Test D-Asparic Acid Combo. I received it in the mail from supplementwarehouse and dosage is kinda weird. it says 2-4 pills pct is before bed and pure test is morning and night im guessing?. My question is the dosages. and is this a stack? or do i just take pct till for 30 days then cycle onto Pure Test as a booster cuz its saying Pure Test is a booster. Hope it makes sense Thnx!!

You can take them both at night before bed and be fine. I will be taking 6 Pure test and 4 PCT Rev. Black. for a couple weeks. You can run them separate. Like if you only want to take PCT Rev Black then you will be ok. But more results have happened when taking the combo.

socalfire619

Awards
oh okay, should i just take 4 of each and slowly work down to 2? never taken 6 pills of anything before haha.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Depends on how shut down you are. Maybe start of with minimum dosage and see how that goes. Do it for a week or two then maybe bump it up for two weeks. It is really your call. You know your body better than anyone.

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so you know I am going to run mine as follows 6 pure test all the way through. 4 PCT Rev Black for 2-3 weeks then 2 for 2-3 weeks then 1 until I finish the both bottles of Pure test and PCT Black Rev.

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just so you know I am going to run mine as follows 6 pure test all the way through. 4 PCT Rev Black for 2-3 weeks then 2 for 2-3 weeks then 1 until I finish the both bottles of Pure test and PCT Black Rev.
I don't think I would take so much PCT, I think you can do just as well with a little less! How about 4 caps/day for 1 week, then 3 caps/day for 1 week, then 2 caps a day for like 2 weeks, then 1 cap a day for 2 weeks and honestly I think you will be perfectly fine with that, unless you are experiencing estrogen type side effects, I don't believe there is any reason to take more than what I just suggested based on what I know you took!

Onlychevy6

Onlychevy6

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't think I would take so much PCT, I think you can do just as well with a little less! How about 4 caps/day for 1 week, then 3 caps/day for 1 week, then 2 caps a day for like 2 weeks, then 1 cap a day for 2 weeks and honestly I think you will be perfectly fine with that, unless you are experiencing estrogen type side effects, I don't believe there is any reason to take more than what I just suggested based on what I know you took!
Thanks for the tip. What is your thought on pure test running 6 caps all the way with the pct?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the tip. What is your thought on pure test running 6 caps all the way with the pct?
That is PERFECT... 6 caps = 3g of DAA, which is what is recommended for the 40% increase in Testosterone according to the "Italian Study"

godinemo

godinemo

Awards
Dr. Scott..Can one take ZMA along with the Finaflex combo since its recommended the combo and/or ZMA are taken prior to sleep?

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dr. Scott..Can one take ZMA along with the Finaflex combo since its recommended the combo and/or ZMA are taken prior to sleep?
Absolutely!

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
i thought andromass /androhard/androlean were all super dhea products / isnt the 1 andro similar to 1-androsterone-3b-ol,17-one please correct me if i am wrong .thank you

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i thought andromass /androhard/androlean were all super dhea products / isnt the 1 andro similar to 1-androsterone-3b-ol,17-one please correct me if i am wrong .thank you
If I am reading your question correctly, then yes they are the same thing... 1-ANDRO is a two step conversion to 1-Testosterone. 3-hydroxy-5alpha-androst-1-en-17-one (1-Androsterone) -> converts to either 5alpha-androst-1-en-3,17-dione (1-Androstenedione) or to 5alpha-androst-1-en-3,17beta-diol (1-Androstenediol) which both convert to 5alpha-androst-1-en-17b (1-Testosterone). I hope that answers all your questions, here I have a picture I can post that might show the conversion a little better than I explained it...

jodenem99

jodenem99

Awards
ok thanks for the reply .just to simplify on my end or clarify .the 1 andro is not a dhea product .correct? . i would like to run a cycle of the 1 andro along with the epi-v which you suggested .my concern being i have read alot of bad reveiws about dhea so i was staying away from those products

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thanks for the reply .just to simplify on my end or clarify .the 1 andro is not a dhea product .correct? . i would like to run a cycle of the 1 andro along with the epi-v which you suggested .my concern being i have read alot of bad reveiws about dhea so i was staying away from those products
OK... so is FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO a DHEA product? Yes & No, let me explain... it is a DHEA derivative, which makes it a totally different compound with completely different physiological effects on the body. So yes, because it is a derivative of DHEA, but no because it works/acts completely different from within the body. So no worries about your bad reviews on DHEA products as ours will react completely different. As far as stacking 1-ANDRO with EPI-V, that actually makes for a wonderful stack, I have done that stack two times now with phenomenal results!

lifterrepeat

Awards
help needed

This sale should be coming back very soon, like I said, my only heads up to sales here are when I know what we have been shipping out to our distributors and what we are selling it to them for (deal they are getting) and those deals are almost always passed down to the retailers (Nutraplanet), which just so happens we just shipped out about 1,000 of these PCT Black + PURE TEST combo packs in the last week, so there should be a sale very soon, I keep checking and will keep you guys posted for sure!!!
i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks
Like I said on the other thread don't know all those products but if they are non-hormonal you should be good...

lifterrepeat

Awards
hey there

i m taking pct revolution 2 in the mornin and finaflex 2 during the day and 2 befor i go to sleep it workin preety good and i have also added bsn no explode, cell mass amino x and nitrix to my workouts the results are awesome and finaflex pure test is the best , train hard, eat well and rest ull see the results and dont forget to work on your lower body coz thats wen u increase the test levels too , thanks

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i m taking pct revolution 2 in the mornin and finaflex 2 during the day and 2 befor i go to sleep it workin preety good and i have also added bsn no explode, cell mass amino x and nitrix to my workouts the results are awesome and finaflex pure test is the best , train hard, eat well and rest ull see the results and dont forget to work on your lower body coz thats wen u increase the test levels too , thanks
Thanks for the feedback .. that was helpful

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey Bro... do you mind giving us a nice little review of what you were doing to the T... including supplements, overall diet, & overall workout (x amount of times a week, heavy/light, high reps/low reps, circuits anything to help others duplicate what you have done) and of course your overall opinion of the FINAFLEX products you have taken, oh and results whether it be strength, mass, weight changes, etc. Also, I will want to also have permission to post it on FB, I will only refer to you as your name here on AnabolicMinds and that it came from AnabolicMinds as well. Thanks in advance, we at FINAFLEX really do appreciate your comments and input!

jackjach

Awards
Dr. Scott
This is my first time taking any supplement other than Monster Mass and N.O. Xplode. I just received the Pure test/PCT black combo. I was just wondering what kind of a dosage would be good to start off on? I've read this thread, but I just want to make sure before I start out. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
Dr. Scott
This is my first time taking any supplement other than Monster Mass and N.O. Xplode. I just received the Pure test/PCT black combo. I was just wondering what kind of a dosage would be good to start off on? I've read this thread, but I just want to make sure before I start out. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks
scottydoc doesn't make many appearances here these days, we got him doing other things :D
but i'll step in to help: you have a couple options
so PureTest + PCT Black, would function as a natty test booster + AI (boosting test in itself)
you can run the combo, 6 PT + 2 PCT, for a month..
or, you can run couple weeks PT stand-alone, then combine with PCT Black
or, you could do a straight PT run, and finish with solo PCT Black

my .02, middle option
6 PT daily for 2 weeks, followed by 4 weeks PT + PCT combo

let us know if you have further questions, and welcome to the forum :)

jackjach

Awards
scottydoc doesn't make many appearances here these days, we got him doing other things :D
but i'll step in to help: you have a couple options
so PureTest + PCT Black, would function as a natty test booster + AI (boosting test in itself)
you can run the combo, 6 PT + 2 PCT, for a month..
or, you can run couple weeks PT stand-alone, then combine with PCT Black
or, you could do a straight PT run, and finish with solo PCT Black

my .02, middle option
6 PT daily for 2 weeks, followed by 4 weeks PT + PCT combo

let us know if you have further questions, and welcome to the forum :)
So, would 3 PT + 1PCT with breakfast and dinner be the correct way to take this? Also, is taking other supplements like N.O. XPLODE and Monster Mass, daily vitamins, etc generally ok throughout this run? I'm sorry to ask so many questions. These kinds of supplements are completely new to me. Thank you again!

snagencyV2.0

Legend
Awards
So, would 3 PT + 1PCT with breakfast and dinner be the correct way to take this? Also, is taking other supplements like N.O. XPLODE and Monster Mass, daily vitamins, etc generally ok throughout this run? I'm sorry to ask so many questions. These kinds of supplements are completely new to me. Thank you again!
questions are good my friend - do not ever be afraid to ask!
yes you can run it the way you state..i generally split my daa up 3x thru the day, but what you state is perfectly fine
also yes, the other product you mention is fine as well
cheers!