NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. Quote Originally Posted by jodenem99 View Post
    ok thanks for the reply .just to simplify on my end or clarify .the 1 andro is not a dhea product .correct? . i would like to run a cycle of the 1 andro along with the epi-v which you suggested .my concern being i have read alot of bad reveiws about dhea so i was staying away from those products
    OK... so is FINAFLEX 1-ANDRO a DHEA product? Yes & No, let me explain... it is a DHEA derivative, which makes it a totally different compound with completely different physiological effects on the body. So yes, because it is a derivative of DHEA, but no because it works/acts completely different from within the body. So no worries about your bad reviews on DHEA products as ours will react completely different. As far as stacking 1-ANDRO with EPI-V, that actually makes for a wonderful stack, I have done that stack two times now with phenomenal results!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

2. help needed

Quote Originally Posted by ScottyDoc View Post
    This sale should be coming back very soon, like I said, my only heads up to sales here are when I know what we have been shipping out to our distributors and what we are selling it to them for (deal they are getting) and those deals are almost always passed down to the retailers (Nutraplanet), which just so happens we just shipped out about 1,000 of these PCT Black + PURE TEST combo packs in the last week, so there should be a sale very soon, I keep checking and will keep you guys posted for sure!!!
    i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by lifterrepeat View Post
    i just finished my cycle of anabolic growth kit rde decavol 1andro 4 ad now starting my pct the revoliution pct and pure test by finaflex my question is can i also start using bsn no xplode bsn cell mass bsn nitrix bsn amino x while i am on my pct please reply and advice will be highly appriciated thanks
    Like I said on the other thread don't know all those products but if they are non-hormonal you should be good...
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
  4. hey there

i m taking pct revolution 2 in the mornin and finaflex 2 during the day and 2 befor i go to sleep it workin preety good and i have also added bsn no explode, cell mass amino x and nitrix to my workouts the results are awesome and finaflex pure test is the best , train hard, eat well and rest ull see the results and dont forget to work on your lower body coz thats wen u increase the test levels too , thanks

5. Quote Originally Posted by lifterrepeat View Post
    i m taking pct revolution 2 in the mornin and finaflex 2 during the day and 2 befor i go to sleep it workin preety good and i have also added bsn no explode, cell mass amino x and nitrix to my workouts the results are awesome and finaflex pure test is the best , train hard, eat well and rest ull see the results and dont forget to work on your lower body coz thats wen u increase the test levels too , thanks
    Thanks for the feedback .. that was helpful
    Unremarkable is no way to go through life... Doug
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by lifterrepeat View Post
    Hey Bro... do you mind giving us a nice little review of what you were doing to the T... including supplements, overall diet, & overall workout (x amount of times a week, heavy/light, high reps/low reps, circuits anything to help others duplicate what you have done) and of course your overall opinion of the FINAFLEX products you have taken, oh and results whether it be strength, mass, weight changes, etc. Also, I will want to also have permission to post it on FB, I will only refer to you as your name here on AnabolicMinds and that it came from AnabolicMinds as well. Thanks in advance, we at FINAFLEX really do appreciate your comments and input!
    Dr. Albert Scott Representative for FINAFLEX
    www.finaflex.com
    Redefine Yourself..... REDEFINE EVERYTHING!

7. Dr. Scott
    This is my first time taking any supplement other than Monster Mass and N.O. Xplode. I just received the Pure test/PCT black combo. I was just wondering what kind of a dosage would be good to start off on? I've read this thread, but I just want to make sure before I start out. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks

8. Quote Originally Posted by jackjach View Post
    Dr. Scott
    This is my first time taking any supplement other than Monster Mass and N.O. Xplode. I just received the Pure test/PCT black combo. I was just wondering what kind of a dosage would be good to start off on? I've read this thread, but I just want to make sure before I start out. Any suggestions would be awesome. Thanks
    scottydoc doesn't make many appearances here these days, we got him doing other things
    but i'll step in to help: you have a couple options
    so PureTest + PCT Black, would function as a natty test booster + AI (boosting test in itself)
    you can run the combo, 6 PT + 2 PCT, for a month..
    or, you can run couple weeks PT stand-alone, then combine with PCT Black
    or, you could do a straight PT run, and finish with solo PCT Black

my .02, middle option
    6 PT daily for 2 weeks, followed by 4 weeks PT + PCT combo

let us know if you have further questions, and welcome to the forum

9. Quote Originally Posted by snagencyV2.0 View Post
    scottydoc doesn't make many appearances here these days, we got him doing other things
    but i'll step in to help: you have a couple options
    so PureTest + PCT Black, would function as a natty test booster + AI (boosting test in itself)
    you can run the combo, 6 PT + 2 PCT, for a month..
    or, you can run couple weeks PT stand-alone, then combine with PCT Black
    or, you could do a straight PT run, and finish with solo PCT Black

my .02, middle option
    6 PT daily for 2 weeks, followed by 4 weeks PT + PCT combo

let us know if you have further questions, and welcome to the forum
    So, would 3 PT + 1PCT with breakfast and dinner be the correct way to take this? Also, is taking other supplements like N.O. XPLODE and Monster Mass, daily vitamins, etc generally ok throughout this run? I'm sorry to ask so many questions. These kinds of supplements are completely new to me. Thank you again!

10. Quote Originally Posted by jackjach View Post
    So, would 3 PT + 1PCT with breakfast and dinner be the correct way to take this? Also, is taking other supplements like N.O. XPLODE and Monster Mass, daily vitamins, etc generally ok throughout this run? I'm sorry to ask so many questions. These kinds of supplements are completely new to me. Thank you again!
    questions are good my friend - do not ever be afraid to ask!
    yes you can run it the way you state..i generally split my daa up 3x thru the day, but what you state is perfectly fine
    also yes, the other product you mention is fine as well
    cheers!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEW PCT Revolution Black + FREE FinaFlex Pure Test!
    By NutraPlanet CS in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-29-2015, 08:04 AM
  2. Q & A for FINAFLEX PCT-REVOLUTION
    By ScottyDoc in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 83
    Last Post: 12-03-2014, 10:18 AM
  3. PCT REVOLUTION + PURE TEST combo SALE...
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2011, 01:01 PM
  4. Q & A for FINAFLEX PURE TEST
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-07-2011, 03:06 PM
  5. FREE FINAFLEX PURE TEST with the purchase of PCT REVOLUTION!
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-02-2011, 03:24 PM