PCT REVOLUTION + PURE TEST combo SALE...

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great deal .. hey doc a quick question .. are these 2 compounds the same ..

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione

looks like it can be stacked well with 11-keto

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
great deal .. hey doc a quick question .. are these 2 compounds the same ..

Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione
Androst-3,5-dien-7,17-dione

looks like it can be stacked well with 11-keto
Yes, they are the exact same compound/ingredient.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks

I've also seen a co. Put this in a ph/ds (max LMg) so it could benefit on a cycle as well

Great deal will jump on it

kanakafarian

kanakafarian

Awards
I'm not really one for many OTC products but the original Revolution PCT worked great! Hey Scotty, what's the difference with the BLACK version?

Dang, this is a great deal! I'll order one for the heck of it! A bottle of DAA for free?! I'm in!

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm not really one for many OTC products but the original Revolution PCT worked great! Hey Scotty, what's the difference with the BLACK version?

Dang, this is a great deal! I'll order one for the heck of it! A bottle of DAA for free?! I'm in!

I haven't tried the original but the original was bunch of ingredients mixed in(trib, fenugreek, longfolia+more)

Ha true .. I really don't need this, but how can you pass up on a deal like that :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

There are two main ingredient differences, both are for the better! First the testosterone amplifier was Tribulus, while the new one is D'Aspartic acid, just like what you will get an even higher dose of in your FREE bottle of PURE TEST that comes with the purchase of FINAFLEX's new PCT REVOLUTION Black!

The second major difference is the additon of Arimistane (99.9% HPLC Verified Androsta-3,5-Diene-7,17-Dione), a very effective and potent aromatase inhibitor (estrogen blocker).

In addition, they upped the dose/mgs of prostate shield in each capsule!

So with all that being said, in my opinion PCT REVOLUTION Black & PURE TEST taken together properly is the most effective OTC post cycle on the market today!

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Stink! I missed the sale! But $29.99 for PCT Black and $14.99 fro Per Test are still great price. Nutraplanet prices are usually the lowest or close to it imo.

-utr
No worries Brotha, they are about to get more of those combo-packs very soon, we will be making them all week long. We are scheduled to be shipping out a couple of thousand of the PCT Black & PURE TEST combo packs, so you should see another sale on them very soon on NutraPlanet!

UponThisRock

UponThisRock

Awards
No worries Brotha, they are about to get more of those combo-packs very soon, we will be making them all week long. We are scheduled to be shipping out a couple of thousand of the PCT Black & PURE TEST combo packs, so you should see another sale on them very soon on NutraPlanet!
sweet! Thanks! IDK if I can wait as im going to need to place an order in the next week. Maybe I'll just purchase enough Black to get by until the combo packs are available again.

-utr

WhatsaRoid?

WhatsaRoid?

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I like the way that sounds :)

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sweet! Thanks! IDK if I can wait as im going to need to place an order in the next week. Maybe I'll just purchase enough Black to get by until the combo packs are available again.

-utr
FINAFLEX PCT REVOLUTION Black is still available at NutraPlanet... right? It should be, if not, like I said we shipped out a Palet of PCT Black last week, and I even helped make the combo packs (PCT Black & PURE TEST)last Friday & Yesterday and so far we have shipped out a few thousand combo packs to our distributers all 2 day shipping, so all of our distributors should have their orders by this Friday at the latest, the rest is really out of our hands and up to the distributors to get it to the necessary stores (ie. NutraPlanet).

ScottyDoc

ScottyDoc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like the way that sounds :)
I am a huge fan as well, the combo packs were a great idea, only shame is I can't claim that idea, LoL But when our new Fat-Burner comes out I will take credit for that idea :yup:!!!